A chemical peel is used to improve the appearance of skin on your face, neck, and hands. The procedure involves applying a chemical solution to the skin that peels off the upper damaged layer of skin revealing new, clear, healthy, smooth and less wrinkled skin. Chemical peels in Dubai come in various types based on the strengths of the chemicals. These include superficial peels, medium peels, and deep peels.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Before & After Results
- 3 Who is a Candidate?
- 4 Pre-treatment Preparation
- 5 Procedure
- 6 Post-treatment Care
- 7 Recovery
- 8 Benefits
- 9 Chemical Peels Cost
- 10 Our Doctors
- 11 Schedule A Consultation
The results of chemical peels in Dubai vary depending on the strength of the chemicals used. The results of mild and medium peels are subtle at first but increase with multiple treatments. However, deep peels give dramatic results. The outcomes are very effective but they are not permanent. No guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Who is a Candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for chemical skin peel in Dubai if you:
- Have wrinkles on your skin caused by aging or sun damage.
- Want to eliminate fine lines under your eyes and around your mouth.
- Wish to improve the appearance of mild scars.
- Want to treat mild acne.
- Desire to reduce the appearance of dark patches, age spots, and freckles on the skin.
- Want to improve the overall tone and texture of the skin.
- Are not pregnant or nursing.
- Do not have any serious skin conditions such as rosacea, eczema, and dermatitis.
You may need to follow some instructions to prepare for chemical peel Dubai. Some important pre-treatment tips include:
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly before treatment.
- Stop using any hair removal method.
- Refrain from exfoliating your skin.
- Do not use any bleaching or skin-lightening product prior to treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure especially in the peak hours that are between 10 am to 2 pm.
- Use broad-spectrum sunscreen before going in the sun.
- Follow the prescriptions that may include topical medications, antibiotics and antiviral drugs.
The procedure of chemical skin peel in Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis and requires few minutes to complete. The procedural steps include:
- First, the treatment area is cleansed. It does not require any type of anesthesia or numbing cream.
- Then, a mixture of chemicals is applied to the skin.
- These chemicals cause blisters on the skin and peel off the topmost layer of skin allowing new skin cell regeneration. The new skin that reveals is smoother, clearer and less wrinkled.
- Afterward, cold compresses are used to minimize burning and stinging sensations.
Some common and important post-procedure instructions for chemical skin peels are:
- Use cool compresses to relieve stinging and burning sensations.
- You may also have to take pain medications to relieve discomfort after deep peeling.
- After the treatment, the skin becomes sensitive to heat and light, so it is important to avoid sun exposure.
- Use a strong sunscreen to protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun.
- Apply the prescribed topical ointments regularly.
- Keep your skin moisturized.
You may experience a stinging and burning sensation immediately after the procedure. Redness and scaling are also normal and will resolve completely within few days. Medium peels may also cause blisters and slight swelling. You will be able to return to your work right after the procedure but the recovery period varies depending on the type and strength of the peel used. Deep peels may require a little longer for recovery. The new skin layer will appear in 3 to 7 days after the treatment. About two weeks after the treatment your skin will be fully healed and you will be able to start seeing the results.
There are many benefits of chemical peels in Dubai. Some of them are shown below:
- It is non-invasive and a pain-free procedure.
- Does not require any kind of anesthesia or numbing cream.
- A simple and quick procedure that does not take more than a few minutes to complete.
- Chemical peels also boost the production of collagen.
- Offers immediate and long-lasting results.
- No downtime is required.
- The recovery period is short.
Chemical Peels Cost
The chemical peel cost in Dubai varies from one patient to another because it depends on different factors. The factors that affect the cost include the type of chemical peel used, the condition of the skin, the expertise of the surgeon, and the location of the clinic. The average starting cost of chemical skin peel is AED 475.
Schedule A Consultation
For more information regarding chemical peels in Dubai, visit our clinic today. Our experts at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic will guide you about the treatment and its benefits in detail. We offer an initial consultation to all our patients. You just need to fill in the form given below and we will book your appointment for consultation as soon as possible.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest