A chemical peel in Abu Dhabi and Dubai is used to improve the appearance of the skin on your face, neck, and hands. The procedure involves applying a chemical solution on the skin that peels off the upper damaged layer of skin revealing new clear, healthy, smoother and less wrinkled skin. Chemical peels come in various types based on the strengths of the chemicals. These include superficial peels, medium peels, and deep peels.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Before & After Results
- 3. Who is a Candidate?
- 4. Pre-treatment Preparation
- 5. Treatment Procedure
- 6. Treatment Recovery
- 7. Post-treatment Care
- 8. Treatment Benefits
- 9. Our Doctors
- 10. News And Media
- 11. Free Consultation
The results of the treatment vary depending on the strength of the chemicals used. The results of mild and medium peels are subtle at first but increase with multiple treatments. However, deep peels give dramatic results. The outcomes are very effective but are not permanent. No guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Before & After Results
Who is a Candidate?
This procedure is usually used to improve the appearance of the skin of face, neck, and hands but can be used on other areas of the body as well. You may be an ideal candidate for chemical peeling if:
- You have wrinkles on your skin caused by aging or sun damage.
- You want to eliminate fine lines under your eyes and around your mouth.
- You want to improve the appearance of mild scars.
- You want to treat mild acne.
- You want to reduce the appearance of dark patches, age spots, and freckles on the skin.
- You want to improve the overall tone and texture of skin.
- You are not pregnant or nursing.
- You are not experiencing any serious skin condition such as rosacea, eczema, and dermatitis.
You may need to follow some instructions in preparation for chemical peeling. Some important pre-treatment tips include:
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly before treatment.
- Stop exfoliation or using any hair removal method.
- Do not use any bleaching or skin lightening product prior to treatment.
- spectrum sunscreen before going in the sun.
- Follow the prescriptions that may include topical medications, antibiotics and antiviral drugs.
Avoid sun exposure especially in the peak hours that are between 10 am to 2broad-spectrum
The procedure of chemical peeling is performed on outpatient basis and requires few minutes to complete. The procedural steps include:
- First, the treatment area is cleansed. It does not require any type of anesthesia or numbing cream.
- Then, one or a mixture of more than one chemical are applied on the skin.
- These chemicals make blisters on the skin and peel off the topmost layer of skin and allow new skin cell regeneration. The new skin that reveals is smoother, clearer and less wrinkled.
- Afterwards, cold compresses are used to minimize burning and stinging sensation.
You may experience stinging and burning sensation immediately after the procedure. Redness and scaling are also normal and will resolve completely within few days. Medium peels may also cause blisters and slight swelling. You will be able to return to your work right away after the procedure but the recovery period varies depending on the type and strength of peel used. Deep peels may require little longer for recovery.
Some common and important post-procedure instructions for chemical peels are:
- Use cool compresses to relieve stinging and burning sensation.
- You may also have to take pain medications to relieve discomfort after deep peeling.
- After the treatment, skin becomes sensitive to heat and light, so it is important to avoid sun exposure.
- Use a strong sunscreen to protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays of sun.
- Apply the prescribed topical ointments regularly.
- Keep your skin moisturized.
There are many benefits of a chemical peel treatment. Some of them are shown below:
- It is non-invasive and pain free procedure.
- It does not require any kind of anesthesia or numbing cream.
- It is simple and quick procedure that does not take more than a few minutes to complete.
- Chemical peels also boost the production of collagen.
- It gives immediate and long lasting results.
- No downtime is required.
- Recovery period is short.
How long does it take to recover from a chemical peel?
The new skin layer will appear 3 to 7 days after treatment. About two weeks after the treatment your skin will be fully healed and you will be able to start seeing the results.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest