Photorejuvenation is a procedure in which an energy-delivery device is used to improve the texture and tone of the skin by treating wrinkles, scars, and discoloration. Photorejuvenation falls into three main categories – mechanical, thermal and chemical. Mechanical methods consist of lasers; thermal includes thermage and chemical includes chemical peels.
Laser photo rejuvenation in Dubai is a mechanical procedure that uses laser energy to revitalize the youthful appearance of skin by treating the damages caused by aging and environmental factors.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Who is a Candidate?
- 3 How to Prepare for Procedure?
- 4 Photo Rejuvenation Procedure
- 5 Our Doctors
- 6 Post Treatment Care
- 7 B&A Results
- 8 Treatment Benefits
- 9 Results
- 10 Laser Photo Rejuvenation Cost in Dubai
- 11 Schedule A Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Who is a Candidate?
You may be a good candidate for laser photo rejuvenation in Dubai if you are experiencing any of the following issues:
- Fine lines around the eyes, mouth, and the forehead
- Discoloration caused by sun damage, hyperpigmentation, melasma, or aging spots
How to Prepare for Procedure?
The practitioner gives detailed guidelines about how you should prepare for the procedure, but some general pre-treatment instructions are:
- Avoid exposure to the sun for longer periods of time.
- Don’t forget to apply strong sunscreen before going into the sun.
- Avoid tanning and sunbathing few weeks before laser photo rejuvenation.
Photo Rejuvenation Procedure
The procedural steps of laser photo rejuvenation treatment in Dubai are:
- Generally, laser photo rejuvenation does not require anesthesia and is virtually a pain-free procedure, but numbing cream may be applied to assure the patient’s comfort.
- Then a handheld laser device is used to introduce a laser beam of a specific wavelength to the skin. Wavelength, power, and length of pulse duration are tailored according to the particular kind of skin problem.
- The heat of the laser beam removes the topmost damaged layer of the skin and stimulates the production of new skin cells and collagen. Collagen is an important protein naturally found in the skin to keep it smooth, healthy, and hydrated.
- The cooling device may also be used to minimize pain and discomfort.
Post Treatment Care
Patients need to follow some post-procedure instructions to get successful results and avoid any complications. These instructions include:
- Apply ice packs to minimize the discomfort.
- Use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer to keep your skin clean and hydrated.
- Avoid exposing your skin to the sun.
Your skin will show improvement immediately after photorejuvenation in Dubai, but final results will take a few months to become apparent. With a good skincare regimen, the results of the procedure usually last for several years. Maintenance treatments are also helpful for sustaining optimal results. No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
There are several benefits associated with laser photo rejuvenation in Dubai. Some of them include:
- It is an effective, safe, and minimally invasive treatment for several skin problems.
- It can be performed on the face, neck, and chest.
- There is no downtime and it requires very little time for recovery.
You may experience long-lasting and outstanding results from laser photo rejuvenation in Dubai. You will get a significant reduction in pigmentation, spider veins, flushing, and brown spots. Also, you will get rid of wrinkles and related aging signs as a result of this treatment. It provides you with the best skincare and rejuvenated skin. In addition to it, you will get a boost in your confidence.
Laser Photo Rejuvenation Cost in Dubai
The cost of laser photorejuvenation treatment depends on various factors. Therefore, it is not possible to quote a fixed price. However, you can get the exact cost after consulting with our expert. Some of the factors that influence the cost include the problem being treated, the device being used, the expertise of the doctor and the location of the clinic.
Schedule A Consultation
It is necessary to consult with laser experts before undergoing any treatment because they can guide you about the procedure and its results. So, book your consultation with our doctors and get the best advice. Visit our clinic today!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest