Photorejuvenation is a procedure in which an energy-delivery device is used to improve the texture and tone of the skin by treating wrinkles, scars, and discoloration. Photorejuvenation is a subset of light-based skin rejuvenation therapies and typically uses devices such as lasers, intense pulsed light (IPL), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs).
Laser photo rejuvenation in Dubai is a mechanical procedure that uses laser energy to revitalize the youthful appearance of skin by treating the damages caused by aging and environmental factors.
Table of Contents
Who is a Candidate?
You may be a good candidate for laser photo rejuvenation in Dubai if you are experiencing any of the following issues:
- Fine lines around the eyes, mouth, and the forehead
- Discoloration caused by sun damage, hyperpigmentation, melasma, or age spots
How to Prepare for Procedure?
The practitioner gives detailed guidelines about how you should prepare for the procedure, but some general pre-treatment instructions are:
- Avoid exposure to the sun for longer periods of time.
- Remember to apply a high-SPF sunscreen before exposing your skin to the sun.
- Avoid tanning and sunbathing a few weeks before laser photo rejuvenation.
Photo Rejuvenation Procedure
The procedural steps of laser photo rejuvenation treatment in Dubai are:
- Generally, laser photorejuvenation may involve some level of discomfort, though a numbing cream is often applied to enhance patient comfort during the procedure.
- Then a handheld laser device is used to introduce a laser beam of a specific wavelength to the skin. Wavelength, power, and length of pulse duration are tailored according to the particular kind of skin problem.
- The light energy from the laser penetrates the skin, targeting melanin or blood vessels to fade pigmentation or reduce redness, without removing the top layer of skin. Collagen is an important protein that contributes to the structure and firmness of the skin.
- The cooling device may also be used to minimize pain and discomfort.
Post Treatment Care
Patients need to follow some post-procedure instructions to get successful results and avoid any complications. These instructions include:
- Apply ice packs to minimize the discomfort.
- Use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer to keep your skin clean and hydrated.
- Avoid exposing your skin to the sun.
Before and After Results
Some improvement may be noticeable immediately after photorejuvenation in Dubai, but full results often require multiple treatments over a period of time, with the timeline for results varying between individuals. With a diligent skincare regimen and depending on individual factors such as genetics, age, and lifestyle, the results of the procedure can be extended. Regular touch-up treatments may also be beneficial.
There are several benefits associated with laser photo rejuvenation in Dubai. Some of them include:
- It is an effective, safe, and minimally invasive treatment for several skin problems.
- It can be performed on the face, neck, and chest.
- There is minimal downtime and it requires very little time for recovery.
The results of laser photorejuvenation can vary but may include a significant reduction in pigmentation, spider veins, flushing, and brown spots. The longevity and degree of these results can depend on the individual’s skin condition, the type of device used, and the skill of the practitioner. Also, you will get rid of wrinkles and related aging signs as a result of this treatment. It provides you with the best skincare and rejuvenated skin. In addition to it, you will get a boost in your confidence.
Laser Photo Rejuvenation Cost in Dubai
The cost of laser photorejuvenation treatment depends on various factors. Therefore, it is not possible to quote a fixed price. However, you can get the exact cost after consulting with our expert. Some of the factors that influence the cost include the problem being treated, the device being used, the expertise of the doctor and the location of the clinic.
Schedule A Consultation
It is necessary to consult with laser experts before undergoing any treatment because they can guide you about the procedure and its results. So, book your consultation with our doctors and get the best advice. Visit our clinic today!
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest