Photorejuvenation is a procedure in which an energy-delivery device is used to improve the texture and tone of the skin for men and women by treating wrinkles, scars, and discoloration. Photorejuvenation falls into three main categories – mechanical, thermal and chemical. Mechanical methods consist of lasers; thermal include thermage and chemical include chemical peels.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. B&A Results
- 3. Who is a Candidate?
- 4. Preparing for Procedure
- 5. Photo Rejuvenation Procedure
- 6. Our Doctors
- 7. Post Treatment Care
- 8. Treatment Benefits
- 9. Complications
- 10. Outcomes
- 11. News And Media
- 12. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Therefore laser Skin rejuvenation is the procedure that uses laser energy to revitalize the youthful appearance of skin by treating the damages caused by aging and environmental factors.
Your skin will show improvement immediately after the treatment, but the final results will take a few months to become apparent. With a good skin care regimen, the results of the procedure usually last for several years. Maintenance treatments are also helpful for sustaining optimal results. No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Who is a Candidate?
You may be a good candidate for laser photo rejuvenation in Dubai if you are experiencing any of the following issues:
- Fine lines around the eyes, mouth and on the forehead
- Discoloration caused by sun damage, hyperpigmentation, melasma or aging spots
Preparing for Procedure
The practitioner gives detailed guidelines about how you should prepare for the procedure, but some general pre-treatment instructions are:
- Avoid exposure to the sun for longer periods of time.
- Don’t forget applying strong sunscreen before going into the sun.
- Avoid tanning and sunbathing few weeks before laser photo rejuvenation.
Photo Rejuvenation Procedure
The procedural steps of laser photo rejuvenation treatment in Dubai without side-effects are:
- Generally, laser photo rejuvenation does not require anesthesia as it is virtually a pain-free procedure, but numbing cream may be applied to assure the patient’s comfort.
- Then a handheld laser device is used to introduce laser beam of specific wavelength to the skin. Wavelength, power, and length of pulse duration are tailored according to the particular kind of skin problem.
- The heat of the laser beam removes the topmost damaged layer of the skin and stimulates the production of new skin cells and collagen – important protein naturally found in the skin to keep it smooth, healthy, and hydrated.
- The cooling device may also be used to minimize pain and discomfort.
Post Treatment Care
Patients need to follow some post-procedure instructions to get successful results and avoid any complications according to surgeon consultation. These instructions include:
- Apply ice packs to minimize the discomfort.
- Use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer to keep your skin clean and hydrated.
- Avoid exposing your sun to the sun.
There are several benefits associated with laser photo rejuvenation facial treatment in Dubai. Some of them include:
- It is an effective, safe, and minimally invasive treatment for several skin problems.
- It can be performed on the face, neck, and chest.
- It requires no downtime and very little time for recovery.
The complications vary from one patient to the other. Hence, some of the common possible risks may include;
- Slight bleeding
You may experience long-lasting and outstanding benefits from laser photo rejuvenation in Dubai. You will get a significant reduction in pigmentation, spider veins, flushing, and brown spots. Also, you will get rid of wrinkles and related aging signs as a result of this treatment. What else you need from laser treatment? It is a package to provide you with the best skincare and rejuvenated skin. In addition to it, you will get a boost in your confidence.
It is necessary to get a consultation from experts before undergoing any treatment because they can guide you about the procedure and its results. So, book your free consultation with our doctors and get the best advice. Visit our clinic today!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest