Exosome hair restoration is a relatively new non-surgical treatment being explored for hair growth and hair loss prevention. As hair loss treatments are improving day by day, exosome therapy has shown promising results. It is an accumulative, progressive, and regenerative type of treatment that helps you restore your hairline. Males and females suffering from hair loss can get exosome therapy if hair transplant surgery is not their preferred choice.
Table of Contents
- 1 What are Exosomes?
- 2 How do Exosomes Help in Hair Loss?
- 3 Who are the Candidates?
- 4 How to prepare for the procedure?
- 5 How is the procedure performed?
- 6 Aftercare Instructions
- 7 Benefits of Exosomes for Hair Loss
- 8 Exosome Therapy for Hair Loss FAQs
- 9 Get A Consultation
What are Exosomes?
Exosomes are small extracellular vesicles produced by various cell types, including mesenchymal stem cells, and play a role in cell communication. It is now possible to isolate and deliver exosomes directly instead of using stem cells. Nowadays, exosome therapy for hair loss in Dubai is a new technique being used.
The exosomes are removed from the mesenchymal stem cells and purified with the help of proprietary processing. Since exosomes are derived from stem cells, they have a variety of growth factors. Due to the smaller size, exosomes can easily hide in the bloodstream and transfer proteins across the barriers that cells cannot access.
How do Exosomes Help in Hair Loss?
The exosomes are really beneficial for treating hair loss because they contain growth factors. When injected into the scalp, it is theorized that exosomes may stimulate hair regrowth in both men and women. The basic aim of exosomes for hair loss Dubai is to minimize the invasiveness associated with traditional hair transplant.
Who are the Candidates?
Exosome therapy for hair loss may be suitable for men and women experiencing male or female pattern baldness, but its effectiveness can vary. In addition to this, you should have good physical and mental health before getting the procedure.
How to prepare for the procedure?
Before getting the exosome injections for hair loss, you need to follow certain instructions. Some common instructions include;
- Drink plenty of water one day before the treatment.
- Avoid medicines like aspirin, NSAIDs, and ibuprofen three days before the procedure.
- Have breakfast on the day of the treatment.
How is the procedure performed?
Exosome for hair loss in Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia. It requires almost 1-2 hours to complete the procedure. During the procedure;
- In some procedures, the surgeon may extract fatty tissues from the patient’s body (such as the belly, flanks, or love handles).
- The harvested fat tissue is then sent to the lab for further purification, where it is centrifuged and treated with enzymatic digestion.
- The product obtained as a result of centrifugation is called Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF). It is composed of stem cells and growth factors. However, stem cells are in small proportion in SVF.
- After that, the biologist in the lab further processes the sample to isolate exosomes from the stem cells.
- These exosomes are then injected into the scalp by using injections.
- You have to avoid aspirin, naproxen, NSAIDs, and ibuprofen even after the procedure for at least three weeks.
- You can go home soon after the treatment and take a shower, but be careful as the treated area will be tender.
- You can continue your daily life activities soon after the procedure.
Benefits of Exosomes for Hair Loss
Some of the significant benefits of exosome therapy are as follows;
- The exosomes are tiny vesicles that can cross any barrier and carry essential proteins.
- They simplify the transfer of nutrients to the hair follicles and improve signaling. As a result, the follicles are reactivated, and hair loss stops.
- Exosome therapy is being researched as a potential treatment for conditions like alopecia areata.
- Exosomes can also prolong the hair growth cycle. The hair follicles resting in the telogen phase get converted to the anagen phase.
Exosome Therapy for Hair Loss FAQs
Exosome therapy for hair loss Dubai can take almost 2 to 3 months to promote natural hair growth. Although the hairs keep growing over the year, you will observe noticeable results within six months of the treatment. Yes, Exosomes are generally considered safe, but like any medical treatment, they carry potential risks and should be processed in a controlled and sterile environment, such as at the Bioscience Institute in Dubai HealthCare City. The biologists process the stem cells and extract exosomes from them by following all the standards set by the American Association of Tissue Bank and the FDA. Generally, 200+ billion exosomes are enough to initiate hair restoration. Exosomes can last for 6 to 8 months after the final procedure.
How long does it take to notice the results from exosome therapy?
Is it safe to use exosomes?
How many exosomes are sufficient to stop hair loss?
How long do exosomes last in the body?
Exosome therapy for hair loss Dubai can take almost 2 to 3 months to promote natural hair growth. Although the hairs keep growing over the year, you will observe noticeable results within six months of the treatment.
Yes, Exosomes are generally considered safe, but like any medical treatment, they carry potential risks and should be processed in a controlled and sterile environment, such as at the Bioscience Institute in Dubai HealthCare City. The biologists process the stem cells and extract exosomes from them by following all the standards set by the American Association of Tissue Bank and the FDA.
Generally, 200+ billion exosomes are enough to initiate hair restoration.
Exosomes can last for 6 to 8 months after the final procedure.
Get A Consultation
The essential step of any treatment is the initial consultation with an expert. A detailed discussion with the hair transplant surgeon helps you in decision-making and understanding whether the exosome therapy is for you or not. Here at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we have certified and experienced hair transplant surgeons who will examine your pattern baldness before suggesting exosome injections. You can book an appointment with our surgeons by filling the form given below, and we will schedule your consultation session as soon as possible.
Fill in the form to get a consultation
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest