Microdermabrasion with ultrasound is a life-changing skin rejuvenation procedure for those who prefer non-invasive procedures to maintain younger-looking skin. It is a skin exfoliating procedure that does not use any abrasives to exfoliate the skin, which sometimes cause pain and discomfort to the patient.
This technique is performed by using microdermabrasion equipment or a machine that uses a high-speed ultrasonic applicator. A mixture of oxygen and botanical liquid are then combined with a crystal-free ultrasound microdermabrasion applicator to exfoliate the skin.
Table of Contents
Who is a Candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for microdermabrasion in Dubai if:
- You have enlarged pores.
- The texture of your skin is rough and dull.
- There are pigmented marks and age spots on your skin.
- You have scars caused by acne.
- Your skin is sagging and has lines and wrinkles.
- You are not pregnant.
- You are not suffering from any skin conditions like rosacea and dermatitis or allergy.
- You are not prone to cold sores.
You need to follow these pre-procedure instructions to get prepared for microdermabrasion Dubai:
- Avoid using medications that contain blood thinners.
- Do not use over-the-counter topical products that contain Retin A, retinol and alpha and beta hydroxyl acids.
- Follow the recommended skincare regimen.
- Do not wax or use depilatories, exfoliants, and facial masks before the procedure.
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning.
- Use strong sunblock before going into the sun.
Ultrasonic microdermabrasion is one of the most advanced non-invasive skin rejuvenation techniques. It is a simple procedure that involves the following steps:
- No anesthesia is required for performing the procedure as it is a non-invasive and pain-free treatment.
- The treatment utilizes a spatula-type instrument that vibrates gently to slough off the dead skin layer without damaging healthy skin. At the same time, special hydrators are used to keep the skin moist.
- The treatment also increases blood flow.
Microdermabrasion Dubai does not cause any pain or discomfort and requires no downtime. However, it may cause some temporary side-effects. Your skin may appear slightly red and capillaries may seem visible but these symptoms will subside quickly. Slight swelling and bruising may also appear but this will subside in a couple of days.
Following post-procedure instructions is important for almost every patient to maximize the results of the procedure. Some common instructions include:
- Use cold compresses to reduce the burning sensation.
- Avoid makeup for a day after the treatment.
- Avoid staying in the sun for a longer period of time.
- Use strong sunscreen to protect your skin from sun damage.
- Don’t use over-the-counter topical products containing retinol and Alpha and Beta Hydroxy acids.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Do not scratch or rub your skin.
- Use moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
- Refrain from using a harsh scrub.
Some benefits of microdermabrasion in Dubai include:
- A safe non-surgical skin rejuvenation procedure that does not cause any discomfort.
- The side effects associated with the procedure are minimal.
- Effective for all skin types including sensitive, sun-damaged and acne-prone skin.
- It offers deep pore cleansing and also firms the skin tissues.
- Promotes blood circulation.
- Offers immediate results.
You will notice a significant improvement in your skin after the first treatment but for best results, it is recommended to have multiple treatments. The outcomes of the latest microdermabrasion treatment are not permanent but long-lasting.
Microdermabrasion Cost in Dubai
There is no fixed cost for Microdermabrasion because it varies widely from person to person, depending on the skin type and the number of sessions required. On average, microdermabrasion Dubai price starts from 750 AED. However, for the exact cost, you should consult with our experts. For more information, visit the microdermabrasion cost page.
Get A Consultation
If you want to get more information about microdermabrasion in Dubai, visit our clinic today. We offer an initial consultation to all our new and existing patients. You can fill the form given below to book your appointment for a consultation. Our experts are always available to guide you about the treatment and will answer all your questions.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest