Microdermabrasion is a life-changing skin rejuvenation procedure for men & women, especially those who prefer non-invasive procedures to maintain a younger looking skin. It is a skin exfoliating procedure that does not use any abrasives to exfoliate the skin, which sometimes causes pain and discomfort to the patient.
This technique is performed with the use of microdermabrasion equipment or a machine that uses a high-speed ultrasonic applicator. A mixture of oxygen and botanical liquid are then combined with a crystal-free ultrasound microdermabrasion applicator to exfoliate the skin.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Treatment Cost
- 3. Who is a Candidate?
- 4. Pre-treatment Preparation
- 5. Microdermabrasion Procedure
- 6. Our Doctors
- 7. Treatment Expectation
- 8. Post-treatment Care
- 9. Microdermabrasion Benefits
- 10. Microdermabrasion Results
- 11. News And Media
- 12. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
There is no fixed cost of Microdermabrasion, as it varies widely from person to person, depending on the type and number of sessions of microdermabrasion a patient needs.
Who is a Candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for the procedure if:
- You have enlarged pores.
- Your skin’s texture is rough and dull.
- Your skin has pigmented marks and age spots.
- Your skin has scars caused by acne.
- Your skin is saggy and has lines and wrinkles.
- You are not pregnant.
- You are not suffering from any skin conditions like rosacea and dermatitis or allergy.
- You are not prone to cold sores.
You will require following these pre-procedure instructions to get prepared for the procedure:
- Avoid using medications that contain blood thinners before microdermabrasion with ultrasound.
- Avoid using over the counter topical products that contain Retin A, retinol and alpha and beta hydroxyl acids.
- Follow the recommended skin care regimen.
- Avoid waxing and use of depilatories, exfoliants, and facial masks before the procedure.
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning.
- Use strong sunblock before going into the sun.
Ultrasonic microdermabrasion is one of the most advanced non-invasive skin rejuvenation technique. It is a simple procedure that involves the following steps:
- No anesthesia is required for performing the procedure of microdermabrasion as it is non-invasive and pain-free treatment.
- The treatment utilizes a spatula type instrument that vibrates gently to slough off the dead skin layer without damaging healthy skin. At the same time, special hydrators are used to keep the skin moist.
- The treatment also increases blood flow.
The procedure does not cause any pain or discomfort and requires no downtime. However, it may cause some temporary side effects. Your skin may appear slightly red and capillaries may seem visible but these symptoms will subside quickly. Slight swelling and bruising may also appear but this will subside in a couple of days.
Following post-procedure instructions are important to follow for almost every patient to maximize the results of the procedure. Some common instructions include:
- Use cold compresses to reduce the burning sensation.
- Avoid makeup for a day after treatment.
- Avoid staying in the sun for a longer period of time.
- Use strong sunscreen to protect your skin from sun damage.
- Don’t use over the counter topical products containing retinol and Alpha and Beta Hydroxy acids.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Do not scratch, rub or pick your skin.
- Use moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
- Avoid use of harsh scrub.
Some benefits of a microdermabrasion treatment with ultrasound include:
- It is one of the safest non-surgical skin rejuvenation procedures that does not cause any discomfort.
- The side effects associated with the procedure are low.
- It is effective for all the skin types including sensitive, sun damaged and acne-prone skin.
- It offers deep pore cleansing and also firms the skin tissues.
- It also promotes blood circulation.
- It gives immediate results.
You will notice a significant improvement in your skin after the first treatment but for best results, it is recommended to have multiple treatments. The outcome of the latest microdermabrasion treatment are not permanent but are long-lasting.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest