Perfectly shaped and fuller eyebrows are a major contributor to the overall look of the face. This is the reason that eyebrow shaping has become a part of a makeup regime. Women all over the world try different techniques to make their thin eyebrows thicker and visible. Cosmetic surgery procedures have solved this problem as well. Techniques like Microblading in Dubai are designed to give you perfectly shaped, fuller and visible eyebrows. Therefore, people and especially women who are not happy with their eyebrows can opt for this procedure to enhance their facial look.
What is Microblading?
Microblading eyebrows Dubai is a semi-permanent makeup technique that gives you an illusion of natural eyebrows. It is also known as eyebrow embroidery, 3D brows or Micropigmentation. The procedure involves implanting color pigment under the surface of the skin manually to create an appearance of hair strokes. For this purpose, tiny disposable needles are used. The results of Microblading are incredibly natural that no one can ever guess if it’s a tattoo or real eyebrows.
Are you a Candidate?
You can opt for Microblading in Dubai and Abu Dhabi if;
- You have lost your eyebrows completely
- Your eyebrows are thin
- You want to shape your eyebrows
- You are not pregnant or nursing
- You wish to increase your eyebrow density
- You are not diabetic
- You should be 18 years or above in age
- Your skin is not extremely oily
- You are not a smoker
How to prepare for the procedure?
- You should consume alcohol or caffeine before the procedure.
- Avoid going out in the sun and tanning at least 2 days before the procedure.
- Avoid eyebrow tinting one week before the procedure.
- You should not be undergoing waxing procedures.
- Do not use alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) products closer to the eyebrow region.
- Fish oil, aspirin, niacin and vitamin E should also be avoided 24 hours before undergoing Microblading.
How is Microblading performed?
The procedure of Microblading Dubai resembles the traditional tattooing technique. First of all, a topical anesthetic is administered at the treatment site to avoid discomfort during the procedure. After that, an outline is drawn with the help of an eyebrow pencil to create your desired eyebrow. Then a special pen that contains sterile needles is used to implant pigments under the top layer of skin. As a result, you get an illusion of thick and fuller brows. The whole procedure requires almost 30-45 minutes but the time can vary according to the patient requirements. Microblading is a simple procedure but it needs to be performed by an expert.
It is imperative to follow aftercare instructions if you want to have desired and successful results. Some of the major post-treatment instructions for Microblading Dubai include the following;
- Your eyebrows should not get wet during the healing process. So, be careful.
- Use the aftercare cream prescribed by the skin care specialist for 7 days.
- Avoid sun, tanning, swimming, sauna or steam rooms.
- Refrain from activities that make you sweat like exercise or running.
- Apply sunscreen SPF 30 or SPF 50 on eyebrows.
Some of the noticeable benefits of Microblading treatment are;
- It is a non-surgical and minimally invasive procedure.
- It provides you thick, fuller and well-shaped eyebrows.
- The results are natural-looking
- It does not cause severe pain
- Your facial appearance gets improved
Even though Microblading eyebrows Dubai produces natural-looking results, they are not permanent or for a lifetime. The results last for almost 6-12 months depending on the type of skin, pigment chosen and lifestyle. Therefore, it is suggested to get touch-ups after 6-8 months to retain the results of Microblading and keep your eyebrows looking perfect.
Get a Free Consultation
You can visit our clinic if you want to know more about Microblading treatment in Dubai. We offer all the semi-permanent makeup techniques including Microblading under the supervision of board-certified dermatologists. Our experts have an incredible aesthetic sense that helps them in delivering promising results. Patient satisfaction and safety is our primary objective and we stick to it at any cost. Moreover, we also provide a free initial consultation to all our patients who are willing to get Microblading procedure. You can schedule your session by filling the form given below and one of our staff members will contact you to book your appointment right away.
Fill in the form to get Consultation
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest