Perfectly shaped and full eyebrows are a major contributor to the overall look of the face. This is the reason that eyebrow shaping has become a part of the makeup regime. Women all over the world try different techniques to make their thin eyebrows thicker and visible. Cosmetic surgery procedures have solved this problem as well. Techniques like Microblading or Microshading in Dubai are designed to give you perfectly shaped, fuller and visible eyebrows. Therefore, people and especially women who are not happy with their eyebrows can opt for this procedure to enhance their facial look.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
What is Microblading?
Eyebrow Microblading Dubai is a semi-permanent makeup technique that gives you an illusion of natural eyebrows. It is also known as eyebrow embroidery, 3D brows, or Micropigmentation. The procedure involves implanting color pigment under the surface of the skin manually to create an appearance of hair strokes. For this purpose, tiny disposable needles are used. The results of Microblading are incredibly natural that no one can ever guess if it’s a tattoo or real eyebrows.
What is Microshading?
Microshading is also a semi-permanent makeup technique used to fill thin areas in brows. However, unlike microblading, it places tiny pin-like dots of the pigment in the brow area. As a result, you get a powdered eyebrow appearance.
Are you a Candidate?
You can opt for Microblading in Dubai or microshading if you;
- Have lost your eyebrows completely
- Have thin eyebrows
- Want to shape your eyebrows
- Are not pregnant or nursing
- wish to increase your eyebrow density
- Are not diabetic
- Are 18 years or above in age
- Do not have extremely oily skin
How to prepare for the procedure?
You can prepare for microblading by following these instructions.
- Avoid going out in the sun and tanning at least 2 days before the procedure.
- Avoid eyebrow tinting one week before the procedure.
- You should not be undergoing waxing procedures.
- Do not use alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) products closer to the eyebrow region.
- Fish oil, aspirin, niacin, and vitamin E should also be avoided for at least 24 hours before undergoing Microblading.
How is Microblading performed?
The process of eyebrow microblading Dubai resembles the traditional tattooing technique. First of all, a topical anesthetic is administered to the treatment site to avoid discomfort during the procedure. After that, an outline is drawn with the help of an eyebrow pencil to create your desired eyebrow. Then a special pen that contains sterile needles is used to implant pigments under the top layer of skin. As a result, you get an illusion of thick and fuller brows. The whole procedure requires almost 30-45 minutes but the time can vary according to the patient’s requirements. Microblading is a simple procedure but it needs to be performed by an expert.
It is imperative to follow aftercare instructions if you want to have desired and successful results. Some of the major post-treatment instructions for Microblading Dubai include the following;
- Your eyebrows should not get wet during the healing process. So, be careful.
- Use the aftercare cream prescribed by the skincare specialist for 7 days.
- Avoid sun, tanning, swimming, sauna, or steam rooms.
- Refrain from activities that make you sweat like exercise or running.
- Apply sunscreen SPF 30 or SPF 50 on eyebrows.
Some of the noticeable benefits of phibrows Microblading Dubai are;
- It is a non-surgical and minimally invasive procedure.
- It provides you thick, fuller and well-shaped eyebrows.
- The results are natural-looking
- It does not cause severe pain
- Your facial appearance gets improved
Even though eyebrow microblading Dubai produces natural-looking results, they are not permanent or for a lifetime. The results last for almost 6-12 months depending on the type of skin, pigment chosen and lifestyle. Therefore, it is suggested to get touch-ups after 6-8 months to retain the results of Microblading and to keep your eyebrows perfectly shaped.
How much is microblading in Dubai?
The cost of microblading varies from patient to patient because it depends on the expertise of the practitioner, the location of the clinic and the requirements of the patient. Therefore, you should consult with an expert to know the exact microblading Dubai cost.
Get a Consultation
You can visit our clinic if you want to get the best Microblading in Dubai. We offer all kinds of semi-permanent makeup techniques including Microblading and microshading under the supervision of board-certified dermatologists. Our experts have an incredible aesthetic sense that helps them in delivering promising results. Patient satisfaction and safety is our primary objective and we stick to it at any cost. Moreover, we also provide an initial consultation to all our patients who are willing to get a Microblading procedure. You can schedule your session by filling the form given below and one of our staff members will contact you to book your appointment right away.
Fill in the form to get Consultation
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest