Acne is one of the most common skin problems among men and women all across the globe. You must undertake an effective treatment for acne because it can lead to scarring or spots if not treated right and on time. Nobody would like to settle with acne. Therefore, one must opt for a popular and effective spot treatment to get rid of acne permanently. You will be able to have clear skin in no time at all if you opt for high-quality acne treatment in Dubai.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Acne?
- 2 What causes Acne?
- 3 Acne Treatment Goals
- 4 Before & After
- 5 Get the Diagnosis
- 6 How to Prepare for Acne Treatment?
- 7 Acne Treatment Options
- 8 Post Procedure Care
- 9 Our Doctors
- 10 Benefits of Acne treatment
- 11 How to prevent Acne?
- 12 Why Choose Us?
- 13 Acne Treatment FAQs
- 14 Get A Consultation
What is Acne?
It’s a condition in which red, inflamed spots appear on the skin that is filled with pus. It happens when skin pores fill up with oily secretions, resulting in blackheads, whiteheads, or pimples. These gashes usually appear on the face but are not limited to it. They can appear on the chest, shoulders, neck, upper arms, and back. If acne is moderate, you can minimize the bacteria with oral antibiotics.
What causes Acne?
The main cause of acne is Androgen hormones. These hormones usually become active in the teenage and early adult years of life. The combined effect of hormones, surface bacteria, and fatty acids of oil glands results in acne conditions.
Follow things that cause acne or make it worse:
- The regular change in hormone levels during women’s periods.
- Weather conditions, air humidity.
- Picking at acne sores.
- Due to clothing and headgear, like, sports helmet and hats.
- Using greasy or oily personal care products like creams, heavy lotions, waxes, or hair pomades.
- Working in a place where you face physical contact with oil or grease, for example, working at a restaurant.
- Stress is another factor that increases the cortisol hormone leading to acne flare.
Acne Treatment Goals
Acne treatment Dubai aims at;
- Removing acne instantly.
- Preventing the spread of acne.
- Treating acne in a non-invasive manner.
- Minimizing the risk of acne scar appearance.
Before & After
No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Get the Diagnosis
Acne should be diagnosed on time; otherwise, it will start spreading out all over the face. As acne gets old, they leave more deep scars, which are hard to treat with oral medicines. So get the consultancy of an expert dermatologist as soon as they appear on the face, back, chest, and other body parts.
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, our expert dermatologist will examine your skin condition and will define the level of acne condition. He/She will decide on the treatment of acne according to the condition level. Level one will consider mild, and level four for the severe condition of acne.
How to Prepare for Acne Treatment?
Before undergoing acne treatment you need to prepare your skin first. For this purpose, you have to follow the instructions given below;
- Avoid excessive sun exposure 2 to 3 weeks prior to acne treatment.
- Use strong sunscreen (recommended by your dermatologist) to avoid sun damage.
- Start using skin lightening cream (prescribed by your dermatologist) 2 to 3 weeks prior to the treatment.
- Avoid skin tanning.
- Stop using blood-thinning medications at least a week before treatment.
- Avoid applying any cosmetic product on the day of treatment.
Acne Treatment Options
Acne is generally treatable with the following options:
- Topical Medications
- Laser Treatments
- Chemical Peel
Let’s explain these treatment methods one by one.
Topical treatment is prescribed by dermatologists to fight mild to moderate acne. Creams, ointments, or gels are applied directly to the affected area which kills the bacteria and unclogs the pores. These topical products are also prescribed in combination with antibiotic oral medications as an effective mild acne treatment.
Laser Skin Resurfacing
Laser skin resurfacing is considered the best laser treatment for acne in Dubai. It is suitable for all types of skin and acne. An advanced fractional CO2 laser is used that resurfaces the skin, kills the acne-causing bacteria, and unclogs the pores which are responsible for acne formation.
This treatment involves the delivery of fractionated CO2 laser beams to the affected area in a fractionated manner so that columns of skin are left undamaged. It promotes collagen production and the fresh skin that appears is smooth, even, and healthy.
Chemical peels are effectively being used as an acne spot treatment in Dubai. Your dermatologist designs the treatment solution according to your needs and skin condition which vary from person to person. An acidic solution is applied to the affected area and left for a while. Peels can neutralize acne by killing bacteria and eliminating the layer of dead and damaged skin cells to resurface the skin. You may require multiple sessions of chemical peels to achieve the best results.
Post Procedure Care
After the treatment, follow the given instructions.
- Apply soothing gel
- Limit sun tanning
- Do not rub and touch the treated area.
- Apply sunscreen and moisturizers.
Benefits of Acne treatment
Some Acne treatments are given below:
- Prevention of further acne spread.
- Get rid of acne in an effective and pain-free way.
- Treatment is non-invasive.
- It kills the acne-causing bacteria and removes deep stubborn blemishes.
- It promotes collagen production.
How to prevent Acne?
- Intake fruit and juices and drink 16-liter water so that toxic elements flush out from your body, and it also cleans your skin and keeps it hydrated.
- Clean your face twice and wash with simple water so impurities like extra oil and dead skin cells from your skin.
- Apply a doctor-recommended moisturizer that is suitable according to your skin. Avoid letting your skin dry.
- Avoid alcohol and oil-based makeup; it will open up pores.
- The best way to prevent acne is to avoid touching your face.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure: It is generally advised to limit sun exposure between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. to avoid acne.
- Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen of at least SPF 30 before going out.
Why Choose Us?
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is a pioneer in providing cosmetic procedures in Dubai. Our dermatologists are American Board certified practitioners with many years of experience in aesthetic consultancy. Feel yourself in safe hands to get aesthetic treatments from highly expert doctors.
Acne Treatment FAQs
How much does it cost for acne treatment?
The starting cost of Acne treatment at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is 1450 AED. It may vary on different factors like the doctor’s expertise and experience, Treatment plan, technology, level of acne, and treatment session.
Are acne and pimples the same?
The main difference is acne is a disease that goes from mild to severe. It keeps on growing and spreading in the other areas too.
Pimple is kind of its initial symptom which appear occasionally. Acne is produced due to oil glands in hair follicles.
Do cosmetic products aggravate acne?
Yes, oil-based and alcohol-based makeup trigger to produce acne.
Does acne go away naturally?
Yes, it gets settled down on its own by the end of puberty, but if it is not and going worst then you need to get the right treatment without being late.
Get A Consultation
If you are looking for the best acne treatment in Dubai, Laser skin resurfacing is the right option for you. You can visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic to discover more about acne treatment procedures, their cost, and results. You can book an appointment with our experts by filling out the form given below. To explore the location of Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, visit our address guide.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest