Acne is one of the most common skin problems in both men and women all across the globe. It is important that you undertake an effective treatment for acne because it can lead to scarring if not treated right. Nobody would like to settle with Acne, that is one of most popular procedures is acne treatment in Dubai.
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Recovery Time||1-2 Weeks|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Before & After
Acne Treatment Goals
- It aims to remove acne instantly
- It aims to prevent spreading of acne
- It aims to treat acne in a non-invasive manner
- It aims to minimize the risk of acne scar appearance
Acne Treatment Candidate?
Your doctor would assess your health to determine your candidacy for the acne treatment in Dubai. However, you may opt for acne treatment if you are suffering from;
- Mild acne
- Moderate acne
- Severe acne
- Acne Mechanica
- Acne Vulgaris
Acne Treatment Preparation
- Avoid excessive sun exposure 2 to 3 weeks prior to acne treatment.
- Use a strong sunscreen (recommended by your dermatologist) to avoid sun damage.
- Start using skin lightening cream (prescribed by your dermatologist) 2 to 3 weeks prior to the treatment.
- Avoid skin tanning.
- Stop using blood thinning medications at least a week before treatment.
- Avoid applying any cosmetic product on the day of treatment.
Acne Treatment Options
There are several options available for acne treatment in Dubai. However, following techniques are commonly used by dermatologists.
Topical treatment are prescribed by dermatologists to fight mild to moderate acne. Creams, ointments or gels are applied directly to the affected area which are able to kill the bacteria and unclog the pores. These topical products are also prescribed in combination with antibiotic oral medications as an effective treatment to get rid of acne.
Chemical peels are effectively being used for treating acne. Your dermatologist designs the treatment solution according to your needs and skin condition which vary from person to person. An acidic solution is applied to the affected area and left for a while. They can neutralize acne by killing bacteria and resurface the skin by eliminating the dead and damaged layer of skin cells. You may require multiple sessions of chemical peels to achieve the best results.
Laser Skin Resurfacing
Laser skin resurfacing is considered the best way to fight acne. It works for all types of skin and acne. An advanced technique of fractional CO2 laser resurfacing is used that resurfaces the skin, kills the bacteria that causes acne and unclogs the pores which are responsible for acne formation. This treatment involves a delivery of fractionated CO2 laser beams to the affected area in a fractionated manner so that columns of skin are left undamaged. It promotes collagen production and the fresh skin that appears is smooth, even and healthy.
- Limit the sun exposure for at least a month after the treatment.
- Avoid touching the treated area without need.
- Do not rub or scratch the treated area.
- Apply prescribed sunscreen to treated area.
- Follow medications and apply ointments to the treated area that will prescribed by your doctor.
- Crusting and scabbing may occur on the treated area. Avoid picking at them else it will lead to scar formation.
- You may experience itching or burning sensations after the treatment for short time. Moisturize your skin to avoid such effects.
Acne Treatment Results
Laser skin resurfacing offers immediate result by killing the acne causing bacteria instantly inside the pimples. You may experience swelling and redness but such side effects will subside within 24 hours. You may experience fine blemishes on the treated area after the pimples have disappeared, but they will diminish within a week.
Acne Treatment Benefits
Benefits of fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing include:
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure.
- It involves no significant pain and discomfort.
- No significant downtime is required.
- You can continue your daily routine right after the treatment.
- You will recover completely within a week.
If you are looking for an acne treatment in Dubai, Laser skin resurfacing is the right option for you. To discover more about the procedure, costs and results, fill in the form to set up a free online consultation with one of our experts.
Fill in the form to get Free Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest