Acne is one of the most common skin problems among men and women all across the globe. You must undertake an effective treatment for acne because it can lead to scarring or spots if not treated right and on time. Nobody would like to settle with acne. Therefore, one must opt for a popular and effective spot treatment to get rid of acne permanently. You will be able to have clear skin in no time at all if you opt for high-quality acne treatment in Dubai.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What is Acne?
- 3 What causes Acne?
- 4 Acne Treatment Goals
- 5 Are you a Candidate?
- 6 How to Prepare for Acne Treatment?
- 7 Acne Treatment Options
- 8 Our Doctors
- 9 Post-procedure Care
- 10 Results
- 11 Before & After
- 12 Benefits
- 13 Acne Treatment FAQs
- 14 Get A Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
What is Acne?
Acne is a skin condition in which small, red and inflamed spots appear on the skin that may be filled with pus. Acne occurs when the pores on your skin get clogged with dirt, dead cells, oil and other greasy secretions. As a result, whiteheads, blackheads and pimples appear on your face, neck, chest, back and shoulders etc.
What causes Acne?
As mentioned above, acne is caused due to clogged skin pores and this clogging usually begins with dead skin cells. As the body secretes excessive sebum, the dead cells do not shed instead they stay inside the pores. Moreover, the acne-causing bacteria known as P. acne can also get trapped inside the pores causing inflammation. This inflammation when penetrates deep into the skin causes acne cysts. Some other factors that can trigger acne include;
- Hormonal changes during puberty or pregnancy
- Some specific medications
- Hereditary factors
- A diet high in carbohydrates and refined sugars
Acne Treatment Goals
Acne treatment Dubai aims at;
- Removing acne instantly.
- Preventing the spread of acne.
- Treating acne in a non-invasive manner.
- Minimizing the risk of acne scar appearance.
Are you a Candidate?
Your dermatologist will assess your health to determine your candidacy for the acne treatment Dubai. However, you can opt for acne treatment if you are suffering from;
- Mild acne.
- Moderate acne.
- Severe acne.
- Acne Mechanica.
- Acne Vulgaris.
How to Prepare for Acne Treatment?
Before undergoing acne treatment in Dubai, you need to prepare your skin first. For this purpose, you have to follow the instructions given below;
- Avoid excessive sun exposure 2 to 3 weeks prior to acne treatment.
- Use a strong sunscreen (recommended by your dermatologist) to avoid sun damage.
- Start using skin lightening cream (prescribed by your dermatologist) 2 to 3 weeks prior to the treatment.
- Avoid skin tanning.
- Stop using blood-thinning medications at least a week before treatment.
- Avoid applying any cosmetic product on the day of treatment.
Acne Treatment Options
There are several options available to treat acne. The following are some of the best options for acne treatment Dubai that are most commonly used by dermatologists.
Topical treatment is prescribed by dermatologists to fight mild to moderate acne. Creams, ointments, or gels are applied directly to the affected area which kills the bacteria and unclogs the pores. These topical products are also prescribed in combination with antibiotic oral medications as an effective mild acne treatment.
Chemical peels are effectively being used as an acne spot treatment in Dubai. Your dermatologist designs the treatment solution according to your needs and skin condition which vary from person to person. An acidic solution is applied to the affected area and left for a while. Peels can neutralize acne by killing bacteria and eliminating the layer of dead and damaged skin cells to resurface the skin. You may require multiple sessions of chemical peels to achieve the best results.
Laser Skin Resurfacing
Laser skin resurfacing is considered the best laser treatment for acne in Dubai. It is suitable for all types of skin and acne. An advanced fractional CO2 laser is used that resurfaces the skin, kills the acne-causing bacteria and unclogs the pores which are responsible for acne formation. This treatment involves the delivery of fractionated CO2 laser beams to the affected area in a fractionated manner so that columns of skin are left undamaged. It promotes collagen production and the fresh skin that appears is smooth, even, and healthy.
Once, you have undergone the treatment, follow these post-procedure instructions to ensure a quick and smooth recovery.
- Limit sun exposure for at least a month after the treatment.
- Avoid touching the treated area.
- Do not rub or scratch the treated area.
- Apply prescribed sunscreen to the treated area.
- Follow medications and apply ointments to the treated area prescribed by your doctor.
- Crusting and scabbing may occur in the treated area. Avoid picking at them else, it will lead to scar formation.
- You may experience itching or burning sensations after the treatment for a short time. Moisturize your skin to avoid such effects.
Laser skin resurfacing is an effective acne treatment for sensitive skin that offers immediate results by killing the acne-causing bacteria inside the pimples instantly. You may experience swelling and redness but such effects will subside within 24 hours. Moreover, you may experience fine blemishes on the treated area after the pimples have disappeared, but they will diminish within a week.
Before & After
No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Some of the major benefits of laser acne treatment in Dubai are;
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure.
- It involves no significant pain or discomfort.
- No significant downtime is required.
- You can continue your daily routine right after the treatment.
- You will recover completely within a week.
Get A Consultation
If you are looking for the best acne treatment in Dubai, Laser skin resurfacing is the right option for you. You can visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® to discover more about the acne treatment procedures, their cost and results. You can book an appointment with our experts by filling the form given below.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest