The skin on your forehead is more likely to sag before the aging process affects any other body area. This sagging skin causes the appearance of lines and wrinkles which give an overall drooping appearance to the face. A forehead lift surgery in Dubai is a popular cosmetic treatment that is used to fix saggy skin on the forehead.
Table of Contents
- 1 Before and After Results
- 2 How much does Forehead lift Cost?
- 3 Forehead Lift Goals
- 4 Forehead Lift Candidates
- 5 Initial Consultation
- 6 Pre-Op Preparation
- 7 Forehead Lift Procedure
- 8 Forehead Lift Recovery
- 9 Post-Op Care
- 10 Results
- 11 Our Surgeons
- 12 Forehead Lift FAQs
- 13 Free Consultation
Before and After Results
A forehead lift in Dubai results in a smooth forehead and lifted eyebrows which are free from any wrinkles or sagging skin. The results are permanent. Unfortunately, no guarantee is given as the results may vary from person to person.
How much does Forehead lift Cost?
There are various factors that affect the cost of forehead lift in Dubai. But, on average its cost starts from AED 25,000. You need to consult with your surgeon to know the exact cost or visit the forehead lift cost page to learn about the factors that affect the cost.
Forehead Lift Goals
A forehead lift surgery aims to;
- Eliminate the sagging skin from brows and forehead.
- Remove the lines and wrinkles.
- Improve the appearance of eyelids, eyebrows and forehead.
Forehead Lift Candidates
You can be an ideal candidate for a forehead lift in Dubai if;
- You have sagging skin on the forehead.
- Lines and wrinkles appear on your forehead.
- There is excess fat on eyebrows which makes them appear droopy.
- You are in good physical health.
- You have realistic expectations from the surgery.
You can discuss all your concerns regarding this surgery with your plastic surgeon in an initial consultation. The treatment plan will be made by your surgeon after he/she examines your condition physically and understands your requirements regarding the treatment.
Common pre-op instructions include;
- Avoid using blood-thinning medications.
- Follow prescribed medications.
Forehead Lift Procedure
- The procedure is done on an outpatient basis under general anesthesia. Several short incisions are placed in the hairline. The operation is done using an endoscope (a narrow hollow instrument with a fiber optic light source and camera).
- The forehead skin is lifted and re-positioned. The muscles that cause frown lines are weakened.
- The re-positioned muscle and skin are then anchored to the skull bone, either with a screw or via a tunnel in the bone itself.
- The small incisions in the skin are then closed.
Usually, no dressing required. Some swelling is expected in the forehead region and around the eyes, which usually subsides in about three to four days.
Forehead Lift Recovery
The recovery process may differ for every patient depending on their body’s healing capabilities.
- You will feel pain and discomfort in the initial days after the surgery which can be reduced with the pain medications.
- Bandages will be applied to the treatment area which will be removed after two or three days.
- Your forehead might be slightly swollen.
- You will be required to take rest for more than a week.
Your plastic surgeon will make a list of instructions that you must follow after the forehead lift surgery is completed.
- Take good rest for 2 to 3 days.
- Try to keep your head elevated because it helps in controlling swelling.
- You can apply ice packs to minimize the swelling.
- Take medications prescribed by your surgeon regularly.
- Don’t lift heavy objects or perform any vigorous tasks for a week or two.
You will be able to observe results right after getting the procedure. You will feel more confident because of the enhanced appearance obtained through the forehead lift. Also, you have to follow preventive measures if you would like to maintain the results. Keep your skin safe from direct sun exposure and adopt a healthy lifestyle to look good and more confident.
Forehead Lift FAQs
What are the intended results?
A more youthful and rested appearance of the forehead and upper eyelids.
How Long Does The Surgery Take?
The procedure usually takes about 1.5 hours. Another two to three hours are required in the recovery room, and then the patient can go home with follow-up instructions.
What is the Recovery Time?
Physical recovery only requires a day or two of rest at home. Bruising and swelling may take about three to four days to subside. Overall one week is sufficient for recovery.
Is It Painful?
The procedure actually causes minimum pain. Occasionally, there may be some headache or mild pain, which can easily be controlled with pain medication.
How Long Do The Results Last?
Thy effects of this procedure are long-lasting. The results may last for 7 to 10 years.
If you want to undergo forehead lift surgery in Dubai, visit our clinic today. We have some of the best forehead lift surgeons who are committed to serving you. You can schedule a free consultation session with our doctors before undergoing the treatment. It will help you learn about the treatment in detail and get answers to all your queries that you have in your mind regarding the procedure.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest