The skin on your forehead is more likely to sag before the aging process affects any other body area. This sagging skin causes the appearance of lines and wrinkles which give an overall drooping appearance to the face. A forehead lift surgery in Dubai is a popular cosmetic treatment that is used to fix saggy skin on the forehead.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Before and After Results
- 3 How much does Forehead lift Cost?
- 4 Forehead Lift Goals
- 5 Forehead Lift Candidates
- 6 Initial Consultation
- 7 Pre-Op Preparation
- 8 Forehead Lift Procedure
- 9 Forehead Lift Recovery
- 10 Complications
- 11 Post-Op Care
- 12 Outcomes
- 13 Our Surgeons
- 14 Forehead Lift FAQ’s
- 15 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before and After Results
A forehead lift in Dubai results in a smooth forehead and lifted eyebrows which are free from any wrinkles or sagging skin. The results are permanent. Unfortunately, no guarantee is given as the results may vary from person to person.
How much does Forehead lift Cost?
There are various factors that affect the cost of forehead lift in Dubai. But, on average it can cost AED 15,000 or $4,087. You need to consult with your doctor to know the exact or visit the cost page to learn about the factors that affect the cost.
Forehead Lift Goals
A forehead lift surgery aims to;
- Eliminate the sagging skin from brows and forehead.
- Eliminate the lines and wrinkles.
- Improve the appearance of eyelids, eyebrows and forehead.
Forehead Lift Candidates
You can be an ideal candidate for forehead lift in Dubai if;
- You have sagging skin on the forehead.
- Lines and wrinkles appear on your forehead.
- There is excess fat on eyebrows which make them appear droopy.
- You are in good physical health.
- You don’t smoke or you can stop smoking for a certain period of time.
- You have realistic expectations from the surgery.
You can discuss all your concerns regarding this surgery with your plastic surgeon in an initial consultation with your surgeon. The treatment plan will be made by your surgeon after he/she examines your condition physically and understands your requirements from the treatment.
Common pre-op instructions include;
- Avoid using blood thinning medications.
- Stop alcohol consumption for a week.
- Avoid smoking for more than 2 weeks before the surgery.
- Follow prescribed medications.
Forehead Lift Procedure
The latest forehead lift procedure will be carried out under the administration of general anesthesia. Your plastic surgeon will make an incision right below the hairline across the forehead. The excess fat and skin will be removed which causes sagginess and eyebrow and forehead skin will be lifted. Afterwards, your surgeon will use sutures to close the incisions.
Forehead Lift Recovery
Recovery process may differ for every patient depending on their body’s healing capabilities.
- You will feel pain and discomfort for few initial days after the surgery which can be reduced with the pain medications.
- Bandages will be applied on the treatment area which will be removed after two or three days.
- Your forehead might be slightly swollen.
- You will be required to take rest for more than a week.
Forehead lift in Dubai is approved by FDA, so it is pretty safe to get it. However, like every other procedure, it may also create some side-effects which will be temporary though. These complications include;
- Nerve injury
- Risks related to anesthesia
- Anesthesia risks
- Elevated hairline
- Irritation or dryness around eyes
- Fluid accumulation
- Requirement of a revision surgery because of unsatisfied results
- Skin loss
Your plastic surgeon will make a list of instructions that you must follow after the forehead lift surgery is completed.
- Take good rest for 2 to 3 days.
- Try to keep your head elevated because it helps in controlling swelling.
- You can apply ice packs to minimize the swelling.
- Take medications prescribed by your surgeon regularly.
- Don’t lift heavy objects or perform any vigorous tasks for a week or two.
You will be able to observe results right after getting the procedure. You will feel more confident because of the enhanced appearance obtained through forehead lift. Also, you have to follow preventive measures if you would like to maintain the results. Keep your skin safe from direct sun exposure and adopt a healthy lifestyle to look good and more confident.
If you want to undergo forehead lift surgery in Dubai then visit our clinic today. We have some of the best forehead lift surgeons in Dubai who are committed to serve you. You can schedule a free consultation session with our doctors before undergoing the treatment. It will help you to learn about the treatment in detail and will answer all the queries that you have in your mind regarding the procedure.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest