Cosmetic surgery procedures for enhancing the buttocks’ appearance have become significantly popular worldwide in the past few years. Buttock augmentation surgery is a cosmetic surgery procedure that can improve your buttocks by making them firmer, bigger and well-contoured. Buttocks Augmentation in Dubai, and Abu Dhabi is considered an ideal option for those individuals who have naturally small buttocks or have lost volume and shape because of significant weight loss.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Buttock Augmentation Candidates
- 3. Buttock Augmentation Goals
- 4. Buttock Augmentation Techniques
- 5. Pre-op Prepration
- 6. Buttock Augmentation Procedure
- 7. Our Surgeons
- 8. Buttock Augmentation Benefits
- 9. Buttock Augmentation Recovery
- 10. Post-op Care
- 11. Buttock Augmentation Results
- 12. Brazilian Butt Lift FAQ’s
- 13. Free Consultation
A Brazilian butt lift (BBL) uses a person’s own fat to enhance the size and shape of the buttocks. Visit the Cost/Price page of Brazilian Butt Lift to know the exact cost of the treatment.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Buttock Augmentation Candidates
Buttock augmentation surgery may be an ideal option for you if:
- Your butts are very small compared to your body frame.
- Your buttocks are too flat and they don’t have the shape you desire.
- Natural aging process or significant weight loss have made your buttocks lose their shape and volume.
- Your weight is stable and you are committed to a healthy lifestyle and diet regimen.
- You are physically healthy and you are not suffering from any severe health conditions.
- You have realistic expectations when it comes to the results of the surgery.
Buttock Augmentation Goals
The goal of a buttock augmentation surgery is to improve the size as well as shape of your buttocks. It is performed to bring following improvements:
- Increase the shape of the buttocks.
- Make your buttocks tighter, smoother and shapelier.
- Improve the body contours by balancing your buttocks with your body frame.
Buttock Augmentation Techniques
Butt augmentation surgery is divided into three different types of procedures. These are:
- Buttock implant surgery: This procedure involves placement of implants in the buttocks to improve their volume and contour. (Dubai Cosmetic Surgery does not perform this procedure)
- Brazilian butt lift surgery: It is the procedure in which fat is taken from some other area of the body through liposuction, and is injected in the buttocks.
- Fillers Buttock Augmentation: This technique uses a specific injectable filler known as Sculptra, which adds volume and restores the shape of the buttocks.
During the pre-op visit, our plastic surgeon will guide you through the procedure, conduct a physical examination and explain the options. He will also give you some pre-surgical instructions to follow. Some of the common instructions include:
- Avoiding smoking to promote better healing.
- Avoiding taking aspirin, blood thinning and anti-inflammatory medications, as well as herbal medications.
- Avoiding caffeine and alcohol consumption.
- Making adjustments in your current medications and taking the prescribed medications regularly.
- Following the recommended diet regimen.
Buttock Augmentation Procedure
Buttock augmentation surgery is performed on outpatient basis, as explained below.
- First, general anesthesia will be administered.
- Then the surgeon will make incisions. These can be made in the natural buttock crease or at the top of both sides of the buttocks.
- Pockets will then be made below the gluteal muscles where the implants are placed.
- Finally, incisions are closed with sutures.
Buttock Augmentation Benefits
All three types of buttock augmentation procedures are very effective and beneficial and have many benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- Giving your buttocks a well-rounded shape.
- Improving the curves of your waist and thighs.
- Improving your entire silhouette and making your body curvaceous.
- Brazilian buttock lift uses your own body fat and therefore, there is no risk of any infection.
- It requires less time for recovery and causes less discomfort and scarring.
- Liposuction from surrounding areas improves your body contours.
- It boosts your confidence and improves the quality of your life.
Buttock Augmentation Recovery
The recovery period after buttock augmentation is different for every patient depending on the type and extent of the procedure. Your buttock augmentation recovery can be like:
- The recovery period for buttock augmentation surgery is relatively longer as buttock area is used for physical activities like walking and standing.
- For the first few days of recovery after buttock augmentation surgery, you will have more discomfort and pain.
- For the first 24 hours after surgery, you will be instructed to remain in bed but to only move your hands and feet to improve blood circulation.
- Swelling and bruising will take a few weeks to completely heal.
You will be able to return to your work after about two weeks.
Good post-operative care is the key for quick and smooth recovery. Our plastic surgeon will provide you with a thorough list of post-surgical instructions. Some tips that are important to follow for every patient include:
- Avoiding any pressure on your buttocks and lying on your stomach for about two weeks.
- Wearing the compression garment provided for about two weeks to alleviate swelling.
- Taking complete bed rest on the first day after surgery.
- Avoiding sitting for long periods of time.
- Using the prescription medicine drugs as advised by the doctor.
Buttock Augmentation Results
You will see the results of the surgery right away but final results will become visible after the swelling subsides completely. The outcome of the procedure is permanent. However, in case of a Brazilian buttock lift, some amount of fat will be absorbed back by the body.
If you are looking for a treatment that will improve the appearance of your buttocks, The Brazilian buttock augmentation surgery is considered the best option. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers the best butt lift in Dubai and Abu Dhabi with specialized staff and advanced technology. To discover more about the Brazilian Gluteoplasty surgery in Dubai, you can get a free consultation by filling the given form.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest