Cosmetic surgery procedures for enhancing the buttocks’ appearance have become significantly popular worldwide in the past few years. Brazilian Butt Lift also known as Buttock augmentation surgery is one such cosmetic procedure. It can improve your buttocks by making them firmer, bigger and well-contoured.
What is Brazilian Butt Lift?
Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) uses a person’s own fat to enhance the size and shape of the buttocks. Buttock Augmentation is considered an ideal option for those individuals who have naturally small buttocks or have lost volume and shape because of significant weight loss.
- 1 What is Brazilian Butt Lift?
- 2 How Much Does Brazilian Butt Lift Cost?
- 3 *Facts You Must Know
- 4 Who is a Good Candidate?
- 5 Brazilian Butt Lift Goals
- 6 What Are the Techniques Used?
- 7 Pre-op Preparation
- 8 How is the Procedure Performed?
- 9 Our Surgeons
- 10 Brazilian Butt Lift Benefits
- 11 Possible Complications
- 12 Recovery Period
- 13 Post-op Care
- 14 Brazilian Butt Lift Results
- 15 Brazilian Butt Lift FAQ’s
- 16 Free Consultation
How Much Does Brazilian Butt Lift Cost?
The average cost of Brazilian butt lift in Dubai ranges from $2,000 (7346 AED) to $10,000 (36734 AED). Visit the Cost/Price page of Brazilian Butt Lift to know the exact cost of the treatment.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Who is a Good Candidate?
Buttock augmentation surgery in Dubai may be an ideal option for you if:
- Your butts are very small compared to your body frame.
- Your buttocks are too flat and they don’t have the shape you desire.
- The natural aging process or significant weight loss have made your buttocks lose their shape and volume.
- Your weight is stable and you are committed to a healthy lifestyle and diet regimen.
- You are physically healthy and you are not suffering from any severe health conditions.
- You have realistic expectations when it comes to the results of the surgery.
Brazilian Butt Lift Goals
The goal of a Brazilian Butt Lift surgery in Dubai is to improve the size as well as the shape of your buttocks. It is performed to bring the following improvements:
- Increase the shape of the buttocks.
- Make your buttocks tighter, smoother and shapelier.
- Improve the body contours by balancing your buttocks with your body frame.
What Are the Techniques Used?
Buttock augmentation surgery can be performed by using three different techniques. These are:
- Buttock implant surgery: This procedure involves the placement of implants in the buttocks to improve their volume and contour. (Dubai Cosmetic Surgery does not perform this procedure)
- Brazilian butt lift surgery: It is the procedure in which fat is taken from some other area of the body through liposuction, and is injected into the buttocks.
- Fillers Buttock Augmentation: This technique uses a specific injectable filler known as Sculptra, which adds volume and restores the shape of the buttocks.
During the pre-op visit, our plastic surgeon will guide you through the procedure, conduct a physical examination and explain the options. He will also give you some pre-surgical instructions to follow. Some of the common instructions include:
- Avoid smoking to promote better healing.
- Avoid taking aspirin, blood thinning and anti-inflammatory medications, as well as herbal medications.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol consumption.
- Make adjustments in your current medications and take the prescribed medications regularly.
- Follow the recommended diet regimen.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Buttock augmentation in Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis, as explained below.
- First, general anesthesia will be administered.
- Then the surgeon will make incisions. These can be made in the natural buttock crease or at the top of both sides of the buttocks.
- Pockets will then be made below the gluteal muscles where the implants are placed.
- Finally, incisions are closed with sutures.
Brazilian Butt Lift Benefits
It is a very effective and beneficial treatment that has several benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- Giving your buttocks a well-rounded shape.
- Improving the curves of your waist and thighs.
- Improving your entire silhouette and making your body curvaceous.
- Brazilian buttock lift uses your own body fat and therefore, there is no risk of any infection.
- It requires less time for recovery and causes less discomfort and scarring.
- Liposuction from surrounding areas improves your body contours.
- It boosts your confidence and improves the quality of your life.
After having the procedure of a Brazilian butt lift in Dubai, you may encounter some complications. These may include:
- Severe scarring
- Blood clots
- Excessive blood loss
- Risks related to anesthesia
- Persistent pain
- Change of skin sensation for a temporary or permanent basis
- Tissue death (fat or skin necrosis)
- Poor wound healing
- Hematoma or excessive bleeding
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Pulmonary or cardiac issues
- Unfavorable scarring
- Saggy skin
- Unsatisfied end results
Suggestion – You should call your doctor if you experience any negative side effects or in case of any severe issue, specifically, if you are having shortness of breath, excessive bleeding, chest pain, or unusual heartbeats.
The recovery period after buttock augmentation in Dubai is different for every patient depending on the type and extent of the procedure. Your buttock augmentation recovery can be like:
- The recovery period for buttock augmentation surgery is relatively longer as buttock area is used for physical activities like walking and standing.
- For the first few days of recovery, you will have more discomfort and pain.
- For the first 24 hours after surgery, you will be instructed to remain in bed and move your hands and feet only for improved blood circulation.
- Swelling and bruising will take a few weeks to completely heal.
You will be able to return to your work after about two weeks.
Good post-operative care is the key for quick and smooth recovery. Our plastic surgeon will provide you with a thorough list of post-surgical instructions. Some tips that are important to follow for every patient include:
- Avoid any pressure on your buttocks and lie on your stomach for about two weeks.
- Wear the compression garment provided for about two weeks to alleviate swelling.
- Take complete bed rest on the first day after surgery.
- Avoid sitting for long periods of time.
- Use the prescription medicine drugs as advised by the doctor.
Brazilian Butt Lift Results
You will see the results of the surgery right away but final results will become visible after the swelling subsides completely. The outcome of the procedure is permanent. However, in case of a Brazilian buttock lift, some amount of fat will be absorbed back by the body.
If you are looking for a treatment that will improve the appearance of your buttocks, Brazilian buttock augmentation is considered the best option. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers the best butt lift in Dubai and Abu Dhabi with specialized staff and advanced technology. To discover more about the procedure, you can get a free consultation by filling the given form.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest