Orthodontic treatment is a technique used to straighten your teeth with the goal of improving their overall appearance to help you achieve a perfect smile. It also helps in the long-term health of your teeth, gums, and jaw joints. The treatment works by spreading the biting pressure evenly on all the teeth. It is perfectly suitable for anyone having crowded or crooked teeth. The orthodontic treatment in Dubai will straighten the crooked teeth and rectify the position of the teeth. It not only improves the appearance and the smile but also makes teeth cleaning easier.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Who is a suitable candidate?
- 3 What does the orthodontic treatment include?
- 4 How is the orthodontic treatment performed?
- 5 What kind of braces are used?
- 6 Benefits
- 7 Orthodontic Treatment Cost in Dubai
- 8 Results
- 9 Our Specialist Dentists
- 10 Orthodontic Treatment FAQs
- 10.0.1 What is the best age for orthodontic treatment?
- 10.0.2 What is the difference between a Dentist and an Orthodontist?
- 10.0.3 Why is it important for a child to have an initial orthodontic checkup?
- 10.0.4 How long do I have to wear retainers after the treatment?
- 10.0.5 How do you know if your child needs braces?
- 11 Get Consultation
Who is a suitable candidate?
You might want to undergo orthodontic treatment if you have the following issues;
- Your teeth stick out and look bad.
- The upper and lower jaws are not in perfect harmony and result in unsightly-looking teeth.
- Your teeth don’t meet correctly while closing your mouth.
- You want to bite more evenly and reduce the strain on your jaw.
What does the orthodontic treatment include?
The orthodontic treatments mainly include the following services;
- Invisible aligners
- Lingual braces
- Metal braces
- Snoring therapy
- TMJ Treatment
How is the orthodontic treatment performed?
Your dentist will fully examine your teeth, gums, and jawline. He might take certain X-rays or models of your teeth. Afterward, you’ll be recommended suitable treatment options or an option. The treatment can begin once you are ready for it.
What kind of braces are used?
During orthodontic treatment in Dubai, dental braces are used. There are multiple kinds of dental braces. The most commonly used are enlisted below;
It is the simplest form of braces available. If you don’t need much work, the treatment might be carried out with a removable brace. It is made up of delicate wires and springs. It re-positions the teeth using gentle pressure.
Oftentimes, your teeth require more work than a removable brace. For this purpose, a fixed brace is used. It comprises certain brackets and bands which are stuck to the teeth for a little while. Only a dentist can take out the fixed brace.
The functional brace works by using the power of your jaw muscles and can help with certain types of dental issues. It is only used when you need a lot of work on your teeth and they are extremely crooked.
Invisible or Invisalign braces are tough, clear plastic molds that are worn for two weeks. Afterward, they are replaced by the next one. They are quite discreet as compared to visible ones.
There are many benefits of orthodontic treatment in Dubai which include;
- It improves your ability to chew food and treats speech impairment.
- As it helps in straightening the teeth, it becomes easier to brush, clean, and floss.
- Orthodontic treatment reduces the chance of cavities and periodontal diseases.
- It helps in reducing the grinding and chipping of teeth.
- The risk of injury through protruding teeth is also reduced.
Orthodontic Treatment Cost in Dubai
The cost of the treatment varies from patient to patient and depends on various factors. The factors which influence the cost include types of braces being used, the expertise of an orthodontist, and the condition of your teeth. As mentioned above, there are various types of braces; so their prices also vary. The invisible braces can cost almost AED 9000 or more. Therefore, it is suitable to consult with a dentist to know about the exact cost of orthodontic treatment.
Once the braces are off, you will be left with well-aligned and aesthetically pleasing teeth. You will feel a new surge of confidence. The results achieved are permanent and you won’t need any kind of maintenance, other than immaculate oral hygiene.
Our Specialist Dentists
If you are interested in getting the best orthodontic treatment Dubai, simply fill in the form below and one of our representatives will contact you shortly to book your consultation with our expert dentist. A consultation allows you to discuss all your fears and concerns regarding a particular treatment, get an expert opinion, and an exact price quote as well. Moreover, you can also learn about the latest discounts and deals offered at our clinic on different treatments. We are offering 100% financing services with 0% interest to our new and existing clients.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest