The skin is the largest organ in the human body. It protects and covers the whole body and anything that touches and causes harm to it may appear prominent like a scar. A scar may come from different factors like burns, accidents and even surgical procedures. A scar means the trauma caused to the skin is on its recovery or healing period and in many ways than not, a scar may not go away for a very long time.
Some people who have prominent scars on their face or legs may use cosmetic products like foundation and concealer to conceal any prominent scars that may make them feel conscious about themselves. Other may go the extent of spending some cash to get surgical procedures to change the way it looks and make it a little less noticeable. Laser scar removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi depends on how big the scar is or where it is located. Treatments and procedures used by surgeons also depend on what type of scar they are dealing with. Visit our cost page to find out the cost of laser scar removal.
Before & After
Laser Scar Removal in Dubai and Abu Dhabi Before and After Photos.
No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Types of Scars According to Skin Doctors
- Acne Scar: this type of scar caused by severe acne which may occur during the puberty stage. Other women may experience severe scarring due to acne during the pre-menstrual stage which happens every month. The worst thing that could happen when acne scar is not taken cared of immediately, it can leave the skin bumpy or hollow.
- Keloid Scar: this is a type of scar that appears to be swollen and has a bump. This is can be caused due to heredity and are most common among individuals with dark skin.
- Contracture Scar: this can be caused by trauma due to burns which appears to be much tightened skin with plastic thin skin. This can cause immobility and can affect muscles and nerves.
- Hypertrophic Scar: this is a type of scar that appears to be red and color and may have a little bump like that of a keloid.
Different Scar Removal Treatments in Dubai
- Topical creams and ointments which can be bought over the counter are the easiest way for a home remedy scar removal treatment. These are only advisable for small scars that were caused by cuts or wounds. Ask your skin doctor for prescriptions if the scar is caused by surgical procedures.
- Prescription creams that contain steroids can be prescribed by any surgeons or dermatologists. Patients are not advised to use any of these prescription creams without the help of their skin doctor for using medications such as steroid can have harmful effects to the body.
- Silicone gel sheets can be used to pressure treat the scar and are best option to flatten keloid scars. This treatment is often used as a preventive care as well.
- Smaller keloid scars can be treated by using cryotherapy or the freezing therapy using a liquid nitrogen.
- Surgical removal for scar is the best option to treat deeper skin tissue scars which can be caused by severe accidents and certain surgical procedures.
- Other scar removal treatments may also include skin graft, excision, dermabrasion and laser procedure.
- Injections to treat scars can also be used such as steroids and collagen as skin fillers.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest