Because of the natural aging process and sun exposure, almost everyone gets dark spots on the skin. Some people develop large areas of discoloration. These dark patches are the result of pigmentation that is caused by increased amount of melanin – dark pigment – in the skin. Pigmentation can happen to anyone regardless of skin type and color and can occur in any area of the body. However, various skin pigmentation treatments are also available to improve your skin’s appearance .
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Before & After
- 3 Signs & Symptoms
- 4 Pigmentation Causes
- 5 Pigmentation Treatment Options
- 6 Preparations
- 7 Recovery
- 8 Treatment Benefits
- 9 Complications
- 10 Outcomes
- 11 Our Doctors
- 12 News And Media
- 13 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before & After
The outcome of the skin pigmentation treatment varies depending on the type of treatment you are selecting. The procedures are not permanent, and you will require repeated treatments. No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Signs & Symptoms
No specific symptoms are associated with pigmentation. The discoloration will occur on your skin in the form of dark brown patches. The skin also becomes rough and dehydrated.
There are various causes of skin pigmentation in Dubai, which include:
- Excessive exposure to the sun.
- Hormonal changes.
- Certain medications.
Pigmentation Treatment Options
Various treatment options are available for reducing the appearance of pigmentation. These options include:
- Topical medications: This option is suitable for the superficial pigmentation that affects the top layer of skin only. The topical agent that is usually used to treat pigmentation is hydroquinone. Other options include retinoids, kojic acid and azelaic acid.
- Oral medications: Oral medications are also a treatment option for pigmentation but are suitable for certain kinds of discoloration only.
- Laser treatment: Laser treatment is also effective for reducing the pigmentation marks on the skin. It not only removes the pigmented marks on the face but also promotes skin regeneration and collagen production. Various kinds of lasers are available, but alexandrite and fractional CO2 lasers are mostly used for treating pigmentation.
- IPL therapy: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) is the most modern form of light based therapy. Besides number of other conditions, it is also effective for treating pigmentation. The light energy emitted by IPL device is converted into heat energy that destroys melanin – pigment in the skin that causes discoloration of skin.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels are the most effective, non-invasive, and the best treatment for pigmentation. The procedure involves applying chemicals on the skin that peels off the upper layer of skin revealing new healthy and clear skin. Chemical peels are available in different strengths depending on the severity of condition.
Preparing your skin before getting the pigmentation treatment in Dubai is essential to get desired results. To prepare for the procedure, you have to follow the following instructions.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Don’t take aspirin or other blood thinners.
- Get all the prescribed tests done.
- Use prescribed medicines on time.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
Pigmentation treatments especially chemical peels do not require any downtime and the recovery period is also short. You will be able to resume your daily routine just after the treatment. However, you may experience some side effects that are temporary and subside in a couple of days. Dryness, redness and flaky patches are some common side effects of chemical peeling. Recovery period and side effects vary depending on the type of peel.
There are many benefits of skin pigmentation treatment in Dubai which include:
- It is a non-surgical treatment that is performed without using anesthesia.
- It is a pain free procedure.
- No severe side effects are associated with this treatment.
- No downtime is associated with the procedure, and recovery is also quick.
- The results become visible immediately after the treatment and are long-lasting.
Complications may occur as a result of pigmentation treatments. However, they can be avoided by following the instructions of your doctor. Some common complications include;
- Uneven skin tone
- Sensitivity to sun exposure
As a result of this treatment, you will get rid of skin pigmentation. In addition to it, you will get rejuvenated, smoother, and younger skin.
News And Media
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is one of the top names in the field of cosmetic and plastic surgery, and we offer a FREE consultation. You can contact us anytime to get more details regarding the skin pigmentation treatment in Dubai. We have professional customer support because we always try to serve you with the best. Fill the following form, and one of our experts will get back to you.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest