Mesotherapy treatment is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment for males and females that are used to treat several skin and hair loss problems. This treatment targets problem areas with micro-injections of conventional or homeopathic medicines, vitamins, amino acids, and minerals.
Not only does this injection-based treatment evens the skin tone, but also eliminates fat deposits by breaking down the connective bonds of adipose fat cells and naturally flushing them out of the body. Another option is ultherapy treatment to achieve the same goal. Get your problems fixed by trying our latest mesotherapy treatment.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Who is a Candidate for Mesotherapy?
- 3. Pre-op Preparation
- 4. Mesotherapy Procedure
- 5. Treatment Expectations
- 6. Post-op Care
- 7. Mesotherapy Benefits
- 8. Mesotherapy Results
- 9. Mesotherapy Doctors
- 10. News And Media
- 11. Free Consultation
Who is a Candidate for Mesotherapy?
You can be a good candidate for mesotherapy treatment in Dubai if:
- You want to improve the tone and texture of your skin.
- Cellulite and stubborn fat deposits in localized areas of your body are bothering you.
- You are experiencing hair thinning.
- You don’t have significantly loose or hanging skin.
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are in good general health.
- You have realistic expectations from the treatment.
Proper preparation for mesotherapy leads to greater outcomes. Have a look at some important pre-treatment instructions:
- Drink plenty of water and fluids to stay hydrated.
- Follow a healthy diet.
- Don’t wear makeup before treatment.
- Avoid caffeine for a day or two before treatment.
Mesotherapy in Dubai is a simple procedure that involves the following steps:
- Local anesthesia is used to numb the treatment area.
- Then a series of micro-injections are administered in the mesoderm (second layer of the skin) of the treatment area.
- The cocktail used in the injections varies depending on the condition to be treated. For example, Aminophylline (emphysema medication) is used to treat cellulite because it has been known to break down fat because of the presence of Isoproterenol in it.
- After administering medications, cooling creams are applied to lower the discomfort.
You may feel burning and stinging sensation immediately after the procedure, but this will last for a short period of time only. Slight tenderness, redness, swelling and bruising are common and normal, which will subside in the next couple of hours. The treatment requires no downtime, and you will be able to return to your work soon after the procedure.
Some simple but important post-procedural instructions for mesotherapy Dubai are:
- Don’t use any cosmetic products for about a day after the procedure.
- Don’t rub or massage the treated area.
- Avoid exposing the treated area to sunlight.
- Wear a strong sunscreen to protect your skin from sun damage.
- Avoid exertion for about two days.
- Do not take hot baths for about a day after treatment
Some common benefits of mesotherapy in Dubai are:
- Mesotherapy is a virtually pain-free and non-invasive procedure.
- It does not cause any long term side effects.
- It does not involve any incisions or cuts, so there is no chance of scarring.
- It requires no downtime.
- It requires very little time to complete healing and recovery.
- It gives instant and long-lasting results.
- It boosts the level of hyaluronic acid in the skin that helps in maintaining its texture and firmness.
- It also stimulates the production of collagen to improve the tone and texture of the skin.
Results of the latest mesotherapy in Dubai & Abu Dhabi vary for each individual. It requires multiple sessions and generally, patients notice visible improvement after the third session. The outcomes of mesotherapy will be permanent as long as you adhere to a healthy diet and regular exercise regimen. Some patients may also need maintenance treatments.
You can learn about the treatment in detail by booking an appointment at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®. Our highly trained skin specialists and medical staff ensures your safety and provides you with the best treatment. You can discuss everything related to the treatment with our doctors in an initial consultation session.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest