Mesotherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment that is used to treat several skin and hair loss problems. This treatment targets problem areas with micro-injections of conventional or homeopathic medicines, vitamins, amino acids, and minerals. Not only does this injection-based treatment evens the skin tone, but also eliminates fat deposits by breaking down the connective bonds of adipose fat cells and naturally flushing them out of the body. It has also shown effective results in controlling hair loss. Get your problems fixed by trying our latest mesotherapy treatment in Dubai.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Who is a Candidate?
- 3 Pre-op Preparation
- 4 Procedure
- 5 Mesotherapy for Hair Loss
- 6 Treatment Expectations
- 7 Post-op Care
- 8 Mesotherapy Benefits
- 9 Results
- 10 How much does Mesotherapy cost?
- 11 Mesotherapy Doctors
- 12 Schedule A Consultation
Who is a Candidate?
You can be a good candidate for mesotherapy in Dubai if:
- You want to improve the tone and texture of your skin.
- Cellulite and stubborn fat deposits in localized areas of your body are bothering you.
- You are experiencing hair thinning.
- You don’t have significantly loose or hanging skin.
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are in good general health.
- You have realistic expectations from the treatment.
Proper preparation for mesotherapy Dubai leads to greater outcomes. Have a look at some important pre-treatment instructions:
- Drink plenty of water and fluids to stay hydrated.
- Follow a healthy diet.
- Don’t wear makeup before treatment.
- Avoid caffeine for a day or two before treatment.
Mesotherapy in Dubai is a simple procedure that involves the following steps:
- Local anesthesia is used to numb the treatment area.
- Then a series of micro-injections are administered to the mesoderm (second layer of the skin) of the treatment area.
- The cocktail used in the injections varies depending on the condition to be treated. For example, Aminophylline (emphysema medication) is used to treat cellulite because it is known to break down fat because of the presence of Isoproterenol in it.
- After administering injections, cooling creams are applied to lower the discomfort.
Mesotherapy for Hair Loss
As mentioned above, mesotherapy can also be used to treat hair loss conditions. It involves injecting a mixture of drugs, minerals, enzymes and vitamins into the scalp. This mixture stimulates the circulation of blood in the scalp which repairs the damaged follicles. As a result, the hair follicles become strong and hair loss stops, Mesotherapy for hair loss in Dubai improves hair re-growth and is beneficial for both men and women. It is also effective against male pattern baldness.
You may feel a burning and stinging sensation immediately after the procedure, but this will last for a short time only. Slight tenderness, redness, swelling and bruising are common and normal, which will subside in the next couple of hours. The treatment requires no downtime, and you will be able to return to your work soon after the procedure.
Some simple but important post-procedural instructions for mesotherapy Dubai are:
- Don’t use any cosmetic products for about a day after the procedure.
- Don’t rub or massage the treated area.
- Avoid exposing the treated area to sunlight.
- Wear strong sunscreen to protect your skin from sun damage.
- Avoid exertion for about two days.
- Do not take hot baths for about a day after treatment
Some common benefits of mesotherapy in Dubai are:
- Mesotherapy is a virtually pain-free and non-invasive procedure.
- It does not cause any long-term side effects.
- It does not involve any incisions or cuts, so there is no chance of scarring.
- It requires no downtime.
- It requires very little time for complete healing and recovery.
- It gives instant and long-lasting results.
- It boosts the level of hyaluronic acid in the skin that helps in maintaining its texture and firmness.
- It also stimulates the production of collagen to improve the tone and texture of the skin.
Results of the latest mesotherapy treatment vary for each individual. It requires multiple sessions and generally, patients notice visible improvement after the third session. The outcomes of mesotherapy will be permanent if you adhere to a healthy diet and regular exercise regimen. Some patients may also need maintenance treatments.
How much does Mesotherapy cost?
Mesotherapy Dubai cost varies from one person to another depending on various factors like condition being treated, expert’s fee and location of the clinic, etc. The average starting price of Mesotherapy at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is AED 500 which can vary. It is recommended to consult with an expert to know the exact cost of the treatment.
Schedule A Consultation
You can learn about the treatment in detail by booking an appointment at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic. Our highly trained skin specialists and medical staff ensure your safety and provide you with the best mesotherapy in Dubai. You can discuss everything related to the treatment with our doctors in an initial consultation session. So, fill in the form and book your appointment now.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest