With age, our skin tends to become loose and less elastic due to collagen depletion. Also, the natural fatty tissues that help to keep the skin firm and youthful start reducing. To fight this, an advanced technique is used which is known as body jet liposuction or Water liposuction. The purpose of this treatment is to extract excess fat from one’s body through a pressurized saline solution with less force as compared to traditional liposuction.
Body jet liposuction is a procedure that can be helpful in correcting any irregularities, reshaping and lifting sagging skin, and improving the contours of the body. This process is also used in buttock and breast augmentation for extracting fat from the donor area.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Treatment Areas
- 3 Who Are the Candidates?
- 4 Preparation
- 5 Body Jet Liposuction Procedure
- 6 Our Surgeons
- 7 Recovery Time
- 8 Benefits
- 9 Results
- 10 Body Jet Liposuction FAQ’s
- 10.0.1 What makes body jet liposuction different from other liposuction techniques?
- 10.0.2 Is Body Jet Liposuction an effective procedure?
- 10.0.3 What is the recovery time period?
- 10.0.4 How much does body jet liposuction cost?
- 10.0.5 What areas can be treated?
- 10.0.6 Does body jet liposuction help in weight loss?
- 11 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
The following body areas can be treated with Body Jet Liposuction;
Face & Hands
Body jet treatment harvests fat from other body areas and transfers it to the face and hands to rejuvenate them.
Breast & Buttocks
Body jet liposuction treatment is used to augment breasts and buttocks by using unwanted body fat from other body areas.
Other Body Areas
The technique gently removes stubborn fat from the body areas which do not respond to diet and exercise.
Who Are the Candidates?
You should consult with your plastic surgeon before the treatment to determine your candidacy for the procedure. You can opt for body jet liposuction if;
- You have stubborn fat on body areas that can’t be reduced with diet or regular exercise.
- You are not obese.
- The skin of your face has become inelastic and loose, which makes you look older than you actually are.
- You feel that your breasts have lost volume and need reshaping.
- You want to enhance the appearance of the buttocks.
You will get detailed instructions from our surgeons before the procedure. Have a look at some of the common instructions below!
- You should be healthy with normal weight prior to the surgery.
- Let your doctor know about the medication you are already taking.
- Get all the prescribed tests done.
- Sleep well.
- Avoid taking aspirin or other blood thinners.
- Bring someone with you who can take you back home.
Body Jet Liposuction Procedure
- Your surgeon will mark the targeted areas.
- After that, a tiny incision will be made to insert a specially designed cannula into the skin. This cannula is used to administer local anesthesia with a saline solution into the fat layer. This solution helps in breaking down the fat.
- The unwanted fat cells will be flushed out of the body with the solution.
- Finally, the incisions will be closed with sutures.
Body jet liposuction is a minimally invasive and gentle form of liposuction that does not involve a long recovery period.
- It involves minimal downtime and you will be able to return to your daily routine in a few days.
- You may experience some side effects like swelling or bruising, but these effects will subside within a week or two.
- You will be asked to take complete rest for a day.
Some significant benefits of body jet liposuction are;
- It is a safe and minimally invasive procedure.
- It does not have significant downtime.
- It does not involve a complex recovery period.
- There is no potential risk of any complications associated with the procedure.
- It is carried under local anesthetic administration.
- It offers natural-looking results.
Body jet liposuction will give you a more toned and firm body as compared to the traditional liposuction procedure.
If you are thinking of undergoing a liposuction procedure that has a short recovery time, body jet liposuction is the right option for you. Fill in the form given below to get a free consultation with one of our plastic surgeons. You can discuss all your concerns regarding body jet treatment with our experts in an initial consultation.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest