A toned and slim figure is the ultimate goal of everyone who does exercise and takes a balanced diet. Despite all efforts, there are some areas of the body where stubborn fat leaves behind. In this case, Body-jet Liposuction is the most suitable option for you. Body-Jet liposuction is another name for water-assisted liposuction or water liposuction.
Body Jet Liposuction is one of the best choices for patients who want an ideal figure to look perfectly smart. Body Jet Lipo is an advanced Water-Assisted Liposuction procedure in Dubai, giving effective results in minimal downtime. It helps to reduce fat in particular areas of the body, and that fat can also be used in some other parts.
Body-Jet removes undesirable body fat from the body and dislodges it with a soothing, pulsating water spray. Simultaneously, it gets suctioned through a cannula inserted with a small incision.
If you have more volume of fat and, on the other side, want fillers for your face and body, then this treatment can be your best choice. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic offers a wide range of body contouring procedures. Our surgeons are board-certified in Aesthetics and Plastic Surgeries by following modern technology.
Don’t Think Much! Take Your First Step Towards a Contoured Body.
Fill out the given form to book your FREE consultancy without wasting any time and clear all your doubts about Water-Assisted Body Jet Liposuction.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is a Body-Jet Water Liposuction?
- 2 Benefits of Body Jet Water Assisted Liposuction
- 3 Pre-Consultation with Plastic Surgeon
- 4 Who is an Ideal Candidate for Body-Jet Water Lipo?
- 5 Cost of Body Jet Liposuction in Dubai
- 6 Is Body Jet Liposuction as Effective as Traditional Liposuction?
- 7 Body-Jet Water Assisted Liposuction Procedure
- 8 Recovery Time
- 9 Why Choose Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic?
- 10 Results
- 11 Body Jet Liposuction FAQs
- 11.1 What makes body jet liposuction different from other liposuction techniques?
- 11.2 Is Body Jet Liposuction an effective procedure?
- 11.3 What is the recovery time period?
- 11.4 What areas can be treated?
- 11.5 Does body jet liposuction help in weight loss?
- 11.6 Can I Use My Own Fat to Put Somewhere Else?
- 11.7 Will I Have Loose Skin After Body Jet Lipo?
- 12 Our Surgeons
- 13 Book A Free Consultation
What is a Body-Jet Water Liposuction?
Body Jet is a minimally invasive FDA-approved fat reduction treatment. It is a new innovative water-assisted liposuction technique in which pulsating water spray flushes unwanted fat gently.
Body Jet utilizes the power of water to break the fat pockets smoothly without causing pain and swelling. Fat cells get suctioned out through the inserted cannula. Patients get excellent results with faster recovery than tumescent liposuction.
The Body-Jet harvests fat cells without damaging them once they have been removed. So, they can be reused in targeted areas as fillers. In other fat removal procedures, fats get damaged while fat grafting, but this technique is safe and does not damage fat to reuse.
Benefits of Body Jet Water Assisted Liposuction
Body-Jet Water Liposuction is a safe procedure than conventional fat removal treatments. There are multiple benefits. It will give you a better idea of why you should choose this technique for the Liposuction procedure. Some of the major benefits are mentioned below:
- It is a safe and minimally invasive procedure and there is no potential risk of any complications associated with the procedure.
- It does not have significant downtime.
- Very less swelling and bruising.
- It is performed under local anesthesia.
- This is the gentlest form of liposuction for fat removal.
- The procedure contains a quick recovery with minimal pain.
- Wasted fats can be used for breast augmentation (if required).
- Fat transfer to other body areas that need to be lifted and volume.
- There is no chemical and medicine involvement that will be injected into your body.
- It offers natural-looking results.
Pre-Consultation with Plastic Surgeon
You must take pre-consultation with your surgeon before going to the procedure directly. Your surgeon will discuss all the things in detail until you are fully satisfied with the procedure and all doubts are cleared beforehand. Some of the instructions you need to follow that your surgeon will tell you or being an aware patient, you must need to follow some of these instructions mentioned below:
- Take proper sleep of eight hours.
- Quit smoking and alcohol before 2 weeks
- Clear all the prescribed blood and other tests.
- Take all the medicine in case a doctor has prescribed before the treatment.
- Medications like warfarin and aspirin that thin the blood should be avoided.
- Inform your doctor about your medical health record, allergies, reactions, and any other health-related issue.
- You can Bring someone with you who can take you back home.
Discuss all your queries and fears with your surgeon and get comfortable with him/her. Make a list of all the questions before you go for the initial consultation. You can book free consultancy before taking this treatment at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic.
The question you may ask your plastic surgeon:
- Is a body-jet safe procedure?
- What are the health risks in it?
- How long will it take for full recovery?
- Will I undergo local or general anesthesia?
- Do the results remain permanent?
- How will you perform this procedure with water?
- Will it be helpful in my weight loss?
Who is an Ideal Candidate for Body-Jet Water Lipo?
Before taking the Body Jet Liposuction procedure, ensure you fulfill this checklist of an ideal candidate.
- You shouldn’t have obese.
- If you feel your breast needs more volume and lifting or reshaping.
- You want to enhance the appearance of the buttocks.
- Your face skin is sagging and losing its natural elasticity.
- You should have less amount of excessive loose skin.
- Your physical health should be good with well skin elasticity.
- Patients who have more volume of fat and want breast or buttocks fillers.
- Your fat did not reduce even with a balanced diet and regular exercise.
- Your weight must be stable and not overweight by more than 20 pounds.
Cost of Body Jet Liposuction in Dubai
The cost may differ from one person to another. Every person is different, and the severity of the problem and expected results are also different. Therefore, these aspects play their role in determining the cost. A consultation is recommended to know the exact cost of body jet liposuction. However, the starting price of Body Jet Water-Assisted Liposuction in Dubai is AED 25,000. There are also other factors that define the surgery costs, like:
- The clinic’s location
- The reputation of the clinic
- The expertise of the surgeon
- The size and number of areas being treated.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is offering easy installment plans for its patients.
Is Body Jet Liposuction as Effective as Traditional Liposuction?
Body Jet Lipo is a form of liposuction that uses water to remove stubborn fat. Unlike conventional Liposuction, the delicate effect of the water makes it possible for the surrounding tissue to remain intact, which helps speed up the healing process.
The additional fat you lose in this technique is only a portion of what you have to lose compared to the traditional Liposuction method. Alternatively, this makes it easier for your surgeon to get a better idea about the shape you will be in after liposuction, as less fluid will be left to distort your final form.
According to the doctors, the Body Jet Lipo is a more recommended method due to these reasons:
- Minimally invasive
- Effective result
- Including simple water
- Less anesthesia
- Speedy recovery
Body-Jet Water Assisted Liposuction Procedure
Water-Assisted Liposuction is a revolutionary procedure in which fat can be sucked right out through a jet of water. A gentle water pressure into target areas dislodges fat pockets and loses cellulite. You don’t need surgery to benefit from these outstanding results. Body-jet liposuction is perfect for people who want to stay active while they recover from surgery.
Body-Jet body fat removal relies on the power of deeply focused and concentrated water pressure to dislodge unwanted fats. Then this gently extracts fat cells from difficult-to-reach places.
By inserting a cannula into the skin, highly pressurized water is sent directly towards fat deposits. That releases them from your surrounding tissues with less trauma than older methods. Blood vessels and nerve endings are left intact by harnessing Body-Jet technology. It reduces the risk of blood loss or infection that comes with traditional liposuction techniques.
Body jet liposuction is a minimally invasive and gentle form of liposuction that does not involve a long recovery period.
- It involves minimal downtime and you will be able to return to your daily routine in a few days.
- You may experience some side effects like swelling or bruising, but these effects will subside within a week or two.
- You will be asked to take complete rest for a day.
Why Choose Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic?
All of our surgeons are board-certified, and they are experienced enough to perform any kind of advanced procedure in a professional way. They specialize in a wide range of body reshaping techniques, including liposuction, natural breast augmentation, smart liposuction, Vaser, fat transfer, body-jet water liposuction, etc. We have extensive experience in aesthetic surgery, and all our patients are happy and satisfied with our services.
Body jet liposuction will give you a more toned and firm body as compared to the traditional liposuction procedure.
Body Jet Liposuction FAQs
What makes body jet liposuction different from other liposuction techniques?
It utilizes water to remove unwanted fats from the body and is less invasive as compared to other liposuction techniques. In addition to this, safety, less bleeding, less swelling, reduced scarring and consistent results are also some aspects that make it prominent among other treatments.
Is Body Jet Liposuction an effective procedure?
Yes, the majority of our patients are happy and satisfied with the results when they get the procedure from our clinic. The results are observable and effective with less downtime.
What is the recovery time period?
Usually, we recommend rest for almost 1 week and then you may get back to your work routine. The purpose of this recommendation is to provide some rest to your body so that the healing process can improve. Furthermore, you will be instructed to drink more water during the recovery time period. Also, an intake of a balanced diet is recommended.
What areas can be treated?
You may get this surgery on any part of your body where you need to make changes. It is recommended for the areas where you have stubborn fat that is resistant to exercise and diet. These areas usually involve the thighs, abdomen, chin, and arms. You should consult with our expert surgeons to know further in this regard.
Does body jet liposuction help in weight loss?
No, it does not. The procedure works if your body contains some stubborn fat that you cannot reduce through diet and exercise. In this situation, body jet liposuction will contour your body. Therefore, before getting the procedure, you must know its candidacy criteria.
Can I Use My Own Fat to Put Somewhere Else?
Yes. The WaterLipo method does not destroy your fat cells as other techniques would. The delicate fat tissues that are removed end up being safe and reused in other areas. These give you natural fillers because it is from your own body cells.
Will I Have Loose Skin After Body Jet Lipo?
No. It was certainly the case with traditional liposuction: skin sagged when the fat was removed from beneath. With water lipo, your fat is removed gently, and in case you want a more sculptured body, with six packs. You can take co-treatment with a High-Definition body sculptured.
Book A Free Consultation
You can schedule a free initial consultation with our surgeons to get body-Jet Liposuction done in Dubai by filling out the given form. After filling out the form, one of our patient care coordinators will get in touch with you to book your appointment.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest