With age, our skin tends to become loose and less elastic due to collagen depletion and also the natural fatty tissues that help to keep the skin firm and youthful are reduced. To fight this, an advanced technique is used which is known as body jet liposuction. The purpose of this treatment is to extract fat from one’s own body and transfer it to the areas that need augmentation.
Body jet liposuction is a procedure that can be helpful in correcting any irregularities, reshaping and lifting saggy skin and improving the contours of body. This process is also used for buttock and breast augmentation.
The following body areas can be treated with Body Jet Liposuction in Dubai;
Face & Hands
Body jet treatment harvests fat from other body areas and transfers it to the face and hands to rejuvenate them.
Breast & Buttocks
Body jet treatment is used to augment breasts and buttocks by using unwanted body fat from other body areas.
Other Body Areas
The technique gently removes stubborn fat from the body areas which do not lose fats with diet and exercise.
Who Are the Candidates?
You should consult with your plastic surgeon before the treatment to determine your candidacy for the procedure. You can opt for body jet treatment if;
- You have stubborn fat on body areas that can’t be reduced by diet or regular exercise.
- You are not obese.
- The skin of your face has become inelastic and loose, which makes you look older than you already are.
- You feel that your breasts have lost volume, are small and need reshaping.
- You want to enhance the appearance of buttocks.
You will get detailed instructions from our surgeons before the procedure. Have a look at some of the guidelines below!
- Your should be healthy with normal weight prior to the surgery.
- Avoid taking alcohol for about a week before the surgery.
- Avoid smoking for about 7 to 10 days before the procedure.
- Let your doctor know about the medication you are already taking.
- Get all prescribed tests done.
- Sleep well.
- Avoid taking aspirin or other blood thinners.
- Bring someone with you who can take you back home.
Body Jet Procedure
- Your surgeon will mark the targeted areas.
- Local anesthesia will be administered through a small injection.
- Your surgeon will make a tiny incision to insert a specially designed cannula into the skin. It is used to administer local anesthesia with a saline solution into the fat layer. This fluid helps in breaking down the fat.
- Then, the unwanted fat cells will be eliminated with the solution.
- Finally, the incisions will be closed with sutures.
Body jet is a minimally invasive and gentle form of liposuction that does not involve a long recovery period.
- It involves minimal downtime and you will be able to return to your daily routine in a few days.
- You may experience some side effects like swelling or bruising, but these effects will subside within a week or two.
- You will be asked to take complete rest for a day.
Body Jet Benefits
Some significant benefits of body jet liposuction in Dubai are;
- It is a safe and minimally invasive procedure.
- It does not have significant downtime.
- It does not involve a difficult recovery period.
- There is no potential risk of any complications associated with the procedure.
- It is carried under local anesthetic administration.
- It has natural looking results.
The procedure comes with various complications.
- Blood loss
- Surface irregularities
- Pulmonary edema
- Perforation wounds
- Unsatisfactory results
Suggestion – You should consult with your surgeon before making a decision to get the procedure. It will help you to avoid potential risks. Also, if you have got the treatment and you are facing any issue, then contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Body Jet Results
Body jet treatment will give you a more toned and firm body as compared to traditional liposuction procedures.
If you think of undergoing a liposuction procedure that has short recovery time, body jet liposuction in Dubai is the right option for you. Fill in the consultation form to book an appointment with one of our plastic surgeons to discuss all your concerns regarding body jet treatment.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest