Radiofrequency treatment is a cosmetic procedure for men and women that aims to tighten and renew the skin back to its youthful glow. This treatment uses an ultrasound technology where the ultrasound waves target cells that harbor fatty tissues. After the fat cells are destroyed, the fat is then disposed of by the body the same way another body waste is disposed of. After all unwanted fats are excreted by the body; skin tightening will then be possible during the radiofrequency treatment. This too can improve collagen production in the body which helps improve the whole aesthetic of the skin. Collagen is a mesh of fibers in the skin that has high quantities of four amino acids, proline, lysine, hydroxylysine, and hydroxyproline, which play a big part in firming up the skin and reducing the effects of aging.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Benefits of Radio Frequency Treatment
- Reduces excessive fat by melting fatty cells and helping the body excrete through urine, bowel movements, and sweating.
- Contours the body, when fats are gone the body contours back to how it usually has been; mostly for women who want to have their pre-pregnancy body back.
- Tightens the skin, when collagen production is maximized with the use of radio frequency, tightening of the skin is very much possible.
- This treatment can also reduce cellulite by getting rid of fats for cellulite are only caused by too much fatty deposit in the body.
- It can help reduce wrinkles and skin laxity, improving the skin’s appearance.
- There are only minimal risks and requires a quick recovery.
- Getting Rid of Acne Scars from your skin.
- This type of treatment is completely non-invasive which means patients does not have to go through various procedures like incisions and stitches.
Types of Radio Frequency Treatment Devices
- ThermaCool by Thermage is the first ever radio frequency device used for treating wrinkles. This treatment was known to cause a burning sensation in the skin which is why local anesthesia was very much needed before going through this type of treatment.
- Accent by Alma Company is a radio frequency device that combines bipolar and monopolar handpiece to produce a huge amount of heat to greater depths.
- eLaser by Syneron is another radio frequency technology that combines with laser technology that aims for multiple treatments on the skin. This type of radio frequency treatment is best for tightening skin, hair removal and can also remove skin discolorations like port wine stains which is the appearance of red birthmarks especially found on the facial region.
Side-effects of Radio Frequency Treatment
- Possible appearance of swelling and redness after the radio frequency treatment is the most common side effect.
- Overheating the tissue through radio frequency can lead to excessive tightening which can result in a sunken appearance on certain areas of the face. This is why choosing the right dermatologist and surgeons to handle this type of treatments speak a huge part of getting non-risky and no side-effect results.
Scarlet Radio Frequency treatment in Dubai is the technical procedure that helps stimulate the formation of collagen in your skin. As a result, you get rid of wrinkles, large pores, acne scars, stretch marks, and saggy skin. This technology works by delivering RF (radio-frequency) waves directly into the dermis layer of your skin with the help of micro-needle electrodes.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest