Radiofrequency treatment is a cosmetic procedure for men and women that aims to tighten and renew the skin back to its youthful glow. This treatment uses an ultrasound technology where the ultrasound waves target cells that harbor fatty tissues. After the fat cells are destroyed, they are disposed off by the body in the same way another body waste is disposed off. Once all unwanted fats are excreted by the body; skin tightening becomes possible during the radiofrequency treatment.
Radiofrequency treatment in Dubai can also improve collagen production in the body which helps improve the whole aesthetics of the skin. Collagen is a mesh of fibers in the skin that has high quantities of four amino acids i.e. proline, lysine, hydroxylysine, and hydroxyproline. It plays a vital role in firming up the skin and reducing the effects of aging.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Benefits of Radio Frequency Treatment
- 3 Radio Frequency Treatment Devices
- 4 How is the Procedure Performed?
- 5 Side-effects of Radio Frequency Treatment
- 6 Our Doctors
- 7 Schedule Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Benefits of Radio Frequency Treatment
- Radiofrequency treatment in Dubai is a completely non-invasive which means patients do not have to go through various procedures like incisions and stitches.
- Reduces excessive fat by melting fatty cells and helping the body to excrete them through urine, bowel movements, and sweating.
- Contours the body. When fats are gone the body contours back to how it usually has been; mostly for women who want to have their pre-pregnancy body back.
- Tightens the skin. When collagen production is maximized with the use of radio frequency, tightening of the skin is very much possible.
- This treatment can also reduce cellulite by getting rid of fats deposits that cause cellulite formation.
- It can help reduce wrinkles and skin laxity, improving the skin’s appearance.
- There are only minimal risks associated with radiofrequency treatment.
- It has a quick recovery.
- It also helps in getting rid of Acne Scars from your skin.
Radio Frequency Treatment Devices
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®, we use Pollogen and Ellisys to perform radiofrequency treatments. Both of them are the latest technologies being used for radiofrequency treatments in Dubai.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Radio Frequency treatment in Dubai is a technical procedure that helps stimulate the formation of collagen in your skin. As a result, you get rid of wrinkles, large pores, acne scars, stretch marks, and saggy skin. This technology works by delivering RF (radio-frequency) waves directly into the dermis layer of your skin with the help of micro-needle electrodes.
The radiofrequency then gets converted into heat energy and removes the excess fat deposits along with stimulating the collagen production. You will require a few sessions to get desired outcomes and the final results will appear in a few days after the procedure.
Side-effects of Radio Frequency Treatment
- Possible appearance of swelling and redness after the treatment is the most common side effect.
- Overheating the tissues through radio frequency can lead to excessive tightening which can cause a sunken appearance on certain areas of the face.
This is why choosing the right dermatologist and surgeon to handle this type of treatment speaks a huge part of getting non-risky and side-effects free results.
Schedule Free Consultation
If you want to consult with our experts to learn more about radiofrequency treatment, visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic today. We offer the latest RF treatments and use modern technologies to perform the procedure. Patient safety is our top priority. You can get a free consultation with our experts by filling in the form given below and one of our staff members will book your appointment as soon as possible.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest