Radiofrequency treatment is a cosmetic procedure that aims to tighten and restore the youthful glow of the skin. This treatment uses ultrasound technology where the ultrasound waves target cells that harbor fatty tissues. After the fat cells are destroyed, they are disposed of by the body in the same way another body waste is disposed of. Once all unwanted fats are excreted by the body; skin tightening becomes possible during the radiofrequency treatment.
Radiofrequency treatment in Dubai can also improve collagen production in the body which helps improve the whole aesthetics of the skin. Collagen is a mesh of fibers in the skin that has high quantities of four amino acids i.e. proline, lysine, hydroxylysine, and hydroxyproline. It plays a vital role in firming up the skin and reducing the effects of aging.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Radio Frequency Treatment
- Radiofrequency treatment Dubai is completely non-invasive which means patients do not have to go through various procedures like incisions and stitches.
- It reduces excessive fat by melting fatty cells and helping the body excrete them through urine, bowel movements, and sweating.
- You get a contoured body. When fats are gone, the body comes in shape like it used to be; mostly for women who want to have their pre-pregnancy body back.
- RF treatment tightens the skin. When collagen production is maximized with the use of radiofrequency, skin tightening becomes very much possible.
- The radiofrequency procedure can also reduce cellulite by getting rid of fat deposits that cause cellulite formation.
- It can help reduce wrinkles and skin laxity thus improving the skin’s appearance.
- There are only minimal risks associated with radiofrequency treatment.
- It has a quick recovery.
- It also helps in getting rid of acne scars from your skin.
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®, we use OGM Pollogen Legend to perform radiofrequency skin tightening. It is the latest technology being used for radiofrequency treatment.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Radiofrequency Dubai is a technical procedure that helps stimulate the formation of collagen in your skin. As a result, you get rid of wrinkles, large pores, acne scars, stretch marks, and saggy skin. This technology works by delivering RF (radio-frequency) waves directly into the dermis layer of your skin with the help of micro-needle electrodes.
The radiofrequency then gets converted into heat energy and removes the excess fat deposits along with stimulating collagen production. You will require a few sessions to get desired outcomes and the final results will appear in a few days after the procedure.
Results & Recovery
Radiofrequency in Dubai does not cause any pain as it is a non-surgical procedure. During the recovery phase, you might experience mild swelling, redness and tenderness but it will disappear within a few hours. There is no downtime associated with the procedure and you can get back to work soon after the procedure.
The results of RF treatment can be maintained for a long time by adopting a healthy skincare routine. Final results can take a few days to become visible. You will require multiple sessions to get the desired outcomes.
Radiofrequency Treatment Cost in Dubai
The average starting cost of radiofrequency treatment is AED 500. However, it varies from patient to patient depending on your skin condition and the severity of the problem. You can consult with our dermatologist to know the exact cost of the treatment.
Schedule A Consultation
If you want to consult with our experts to learn more about radiofrequency treatment, visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic today. We offer the latest RF treatments and use modern technologies to perform the procedure. Patient safety is our top priority. You can get an initial consultation with our experts by filling in the form given below. Once you fill the form, one of our staff members will get back to you to book your appointment as soon as possible.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest