Derma roller treatment in Dubai is a non-ablative and fairly natural cosmetic procedure that can transform your skin miraculously. It makes use of a surgical steel instrument that has pulsating micro-needles in it. It creates microscopic cuts in your skin, which benefit your skin immensely. The depth and coverage are altered according to the requirements of each patient. It sloughs off dead skin cells and triggers the production of elastin and collagen for youthful, smooth, and firm-looking skin. Moreover, it also treats rigid acne scars and premature aging.
Table of Contents
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Are you an Ideal Candidate?
Almost any individual wishing to improve the overall condition of his/her skin can benefit from derma roller treatment in Dubai. It will be immensely helpful for you if you want to:
- Eliminate fine lines and wrinkles and prevent them from appearing in the future.
- Minimize the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Get rid of pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
- Eliminate stretch marks for life.
- Get rid of acne scars.
- Make your dull and dehydrated skin look plumper again.
In addition to this, if your skin is extremely sensitive and doesn’t respond well to treatments such as chemical peels, you can opt for derma rollers.
As derma roller treatment Dubai is a non-ablative procedure, there is no extreme pre or post-treatment care required for the treatment. But, here are a few pointers to keep in mind:
- Don’t use skincare products that contain Retin A, whether they are creams, lotions, and serums.
- Make sure to apply all the topical ointments to your skin.
- Avoid going out in the sun excessively. Wear sunscreen that has SPF 50 or above.
- Avoid wearing makeup a month before the treatment.
The latest Derma rollers treatment requires at least 30 minutes to complete. The steps for the procedure include:
- The dermatologist will begin the treatment by cleansing your skin to ensure it is free from dirt and makeup.
- The dermatologist will then apply the numbing cream to your skin to ensure that you don’t experience any pain and discomfort.
- The derma roller device is then placed on the skin and moved in vertical and horizontal motions gently all over your skin.
- It creates micro channels on the surface of the skin, which allow deep penetration of serums and the products you put on the top surface.
- This triggers collagen production and the cell regeneration process as well.
- A healing gel is applied at the end, which completes the entire process.
The Derma roller treatment Dubai requires no downtime. You will be able to return to work immediately after the treatment. However, it may cause some redness that will fade away within 24 hours. You can also use makeup to cover up the redness. You will see an immediate difference in your skin after the redness subsides away.
Derma rollers in Dubai require no significant post-treatment care, but it is important to be a little careful with your newly acquired skin. Here are a few important steps to follow:
- Make sure you keep your skin clean by washing it twice a day.
- Wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen that contains at least SPF 50 and above.
- Apply all the topical ointments suggested by the dermatologist regularly.
- Stay hydrated by drinking enough water.
- Do not go for any other skincare treatments for at least a month after the treatment.
Many benefits are associated with Derma roller treatment. Some of the most prominent ones include:
- It is way more effective than the rest of the micro-needling treatments available in the market.
- A super quick process that takes less than an hour to complete.
- Completely transforms the texture of your skin from rough to baby soft and smooth.
- It is a safe procedure for all skin types and people of all ages.
- Requires no downtime and has minimal recovery time.
- There are no extreme side effects involved in the procedure.
- The results are quick and long-lasting.
Derma rollers in Dubai have no side effects, and they provide quick and permanent results. The treatment requires multiple sessions to achieve flawless skin. The number of sessions can vary depending on each individual. Generally, six sessions spaced a month apart are enough to bring about desired results.
Get A Consultation
If you are looking for a treatment to improve the condition of your skin, get a consultation with our experts now. Fill in the form below and let our dermatologists guide you about derma rollers treatment in Dubai in a one-on-one consultation session. Alternatively, you can use a chat section to get an answer to your query. Good Luck with your skincare journey.