Are you looking for effective ways to treat your hyper-pigmentation, rosacea, sun damage, and other related conditions? It’s time to end your worries as Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® is providing you the amazing IPL procedure . Intense Pulse Laser in Dubai has gained popularity in the field of aesthetic surgery in a very short time. Some other procedures are also available in the market to provide you similar benefits, but IPL is preferred among all due to its numerous benefits. Read on to know the procedure, candidacy criteria, benefits, and other important information regarding the specific procedure.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What Is IPL?
- 3 Intense Pulse Laser Goals
- 4 Are You A Candidate?
- 5 Preoperative Instructions
- 6 Procedure
- 7 Postoperative Instructions
- 8 Our Dermatologist for IPL
- 9 Results And Recovery
- 10 Complications
- 11 Why Should You Get IPL?
- 12 IPL Skin Care FAQs
- 13 Schedule A FREE Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
High Success Rate
What Is IPL?
IPL in Dubai, also known as flashlamp therapy refers to a non-ablative and non-invasive procedure that utilizes a specific amount of pulses of visible light to boost your appearance as per your desire. The high-intensity pulses are utilized to perform the procedure. Following are the skin problems that may get treated through IPL;
- Age marks
- Wrinkles & fine lines
- Undesired dark hair removal
- Broken facial veins, rosacea, rosy cheeks, red threads veins of the legs, port wine stains, and other vascular lesions.
- Stretch marks
Intense Pulse Laser Goals
You may get the procedure to achieve any of the following goals;
- To get rejuvenated skin
- To get younger skin
- To get spotless skin
- To boost the confidence
- To boost the quality of life
Are You A Candidate?
Before getting any treatment, especially if it is related to aesthetic surgery, you need to know if you are a good candidate for the procedure or not. Our highly expert doctors will let you know the candidacy criteria for the IPL treatment in Dubai. Following are some of the basic points that you may consider.
You are a good candidate if;
- You want to get the untanned and white skin.
- You have a realistic understanding of the procedure.
- You want to eliminate discoloration, minimize wrinkles, reduce your pore size, enhance the skin texture, or achieve any other related goal.
- You have stretch marks or acne, and you want to get rid of it.
After knowing your candidacy, you have to get the information regarding preoperative instructions. Keep this fact in the mind that following these instructions is very important if you want to get best results. You may consult us anytime to get the related information. Following are some of the main aspects.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for almost 4 weeks before your surgery as it is essential to keep your skin safe from ultraviolet rays.
- Avoid use of any topical medicine.
- Avoid use of aspirin or any other blood thinners.
- Keep using the medicines prescribed by your doctor.
- Let your doctor know if you have any kind of allergies.
The practitioner needs to be highly experienced, as it is imperative to perform the procedure with full care. Only then, you may get best possible results. So, you need to be very careful in selecting your doctor.
Administration of anesthesia is not required. However, a specific kind of topical cream is applied to the targeted area before starting the procedure. After that, the laser is applied to the targeted area in a specific direction by keeping the level of severity into consideration. The IPL device emits specific rays that boost the production of collagen.
Only one session isn’t enough to get the best possible results. You may need to get almost 4-5 sessions. However, our doctor can tell you better after a proper analysis. So, you may visit our clinic anytime to know the details FREE of cost.
Here, it is essential to consider that getting the procedure successfully isn’t enough. You need to follow the postoperative instructions to get the best possible outcomes. Have a look at some essential aspects.
- After the procedure, you may use ice packs on the targeted area to get rid of swelling and bruising.
- You may also apply aloe Vera gel or any other soothing cream on the targeted area.
- You may get a cool shower or bathe to get relief.
- Don’t scrub or rub the targeted area.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for almost 3 to 4 weeks after the procedure. The use of a good sunblock is recommended if you need to go out.
- Avoid the use of cosmetics, heavy activities, and swimming until and unless your redness fades away.
- You may use the topical cream on the treated area if prescribed by your doctor.
Our Dermatologist for IPL
Results And Recovery
If you have followed all of the instructions carefully, then you will get outstanding results. The recovery process of the procedure is very short, but still, you need to be careful for some days. Your face may become red after the procedure, but you don’t need to be worried as it is normal. You may notice the results within a few hours or after a day.
However, your experience may differ based on your IPL treatment in Dubai. For instance, it may take less time to remove your redness if you got the procedure for stimulating collagen growth. But more time is required if you got the treatment for treating your acne. Hence, in all cases, our doctor will instruct you properly. Furthermore, you need to adhere to the fact that use of sunscreen is required to get fast and best results.
You should be very careful in the selection of your doctor. Following complications may happen when you get Intense Pulse Laser in Dubai.
- Burns and blisters
- Dark or white patches on the skin
Why Should You Get IPL?
Some of our patients ask the question ‘why should I get IPL in Dubai?’ The answer is simple. Its numerous benefits make it one of the best methods to treat acne scars. The benefits include;
- A single procedure can treat a number of skin problems.
- The procedure is cost-effective.
- Less recovery time.
- No/minimal side-effects.
- Short procedure.
- No damage to the upper layer of your skin.
- Helps you to boost your confidence.
- Makes your skin rejuvenated.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® has made it easier for you to get the answers to all your queries. We are providing a FREE consultation to all our prospective patients. We do care about the requirements of our patients. This is the reason that we are considered as one of the best clinics to get Intense Pulsed Light treatment in Dubai. All you need to do is fill the following form, and one of our experts will get back to you shortly. Go ahead, fill the form, and book your consultation now!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest