Are you looking for effective ways to treat your hyperpigmentation, rosacea, acne scars, and other related conditions? It’s time to end your worries as Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is providing you with the amazing IPL procedure. Intense Pulse Laser in Dubai has gained immense popularity in a very short time. Some other procedures are also available in the market to provide you similar benefits, but IPL is preferred among all due to its numerous benefits. Read on to know the procedure, candidacy criteria, benefits, and other important information regarding the treatment.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What Is IPL?
- 3 Intense Pulse Laser Goals
- 4 Are You A Candidate?
- 5 Preoperative Instructions
- 6 Procedure
- 7 Postoperative Instructions
- 8 Our Dermatologists
- 9 Results And Recovery
- 10 Why Should You Get IPL?
- 11 IPL Skin Care FAQs
- 12 Schedule A Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
High Success Rate
What Is IPL?
IPL, also known as flashlamp therapy refers to a non-ablative and non-invasive procedure that utilizes a specific amount of visible light pulses to boost your appearance as per your desire. The high-intensity pulses are utilized to perform the procedure. Following are the skin problems that can be treated through IPL;
- Age marks
- Wrinkles & fine lines
- Undesired dark hair removal
- Broken facial veins, rosacea, rosy cheeks, red threads veins of the legs, port wine stains, and other vascular lesions.
- Stretch marks
Intense Pulse Laser Goals
You may get the procedure to achieve any of the following goals;
- Rejuvenate your skin
- Get a younger-looking skin
- Remove spots and scars from the skin
- Boost the confidence
- Improve the quality of life
Are You A Candidate?
Before getting any treatment, you need to know if you are a good candidate for the procedure or not. Our experts will guide you about the candidacy criteria for the IPL treatment in Dubai. Following are some of the basic points that you may consider.
You are a good candidate if you;
- Want untanned and white skin.
- Have a realistic understanding of the procedure.
- Wish to eliminate discoloration, minimize wrinkles, reduce your pore size, enhance the skin texture, or achieve any other related goal.
- Have stretch marks or acne, and you want to get rid of them.
Following pre-op instructions is very important if you want to get the best results. Some of the major preparative instructions are;
- Avoid direct sun exposure for almost 4 weeks before your surgery as it is essential to keep your skin safe from ultraviolet rays.
- Avoid topical medicines.
- Do not use of aspirin or any other blood thinners.
- Keep using the medicines prescribed by your doctor.
- Let your doctor know if you have any kind of allergies.
The practitioner needs to be highly experienced, as it is imperative to ensure safety during the procedure. Only then, you may get the best possible results. Be very careful in choosing the expert for the intense pulse laser therapy in Dubai.
Administration of anesthesia is not required to perform the procedure. However, a specific kind of topical cream is applied to the targeted area before starting the procedure. After that, the laser is applied to the targeted area in a specific direction by keeping the level of severity into consideration. The IPL device emits specific rays that boost the production of collagen.
Only one session isn’t enough to get the desired results. You may need to get almost 4-5 sessions. However, our doctor can tell you better after a proper analysis.
Here, it is essential to consider that getting the procedure successfully isn’t enough. You need to follow the postoperative instructions to get the best possible outcomes. Have a look at some essential aspects.
- After the procedure, you may use ice packs to get rid of swelling and bruising.
- You may also apply aloe Vera gel or any other soothing cream to the targeted area.
- Get a cool shower or bath to get relief.
- Don’t scrub or rub the targeted area.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for almost 3 to 4 weeks after the procedure. The use of a good sunblock is recommended if you need to go out.
- Avoid heavy activities, and swimming until and unless your redness fades away.
- Use the prescribed topical cream on the treated area.
Results And Recovery
If you have followed all of the instructions carefully, you will get outstanding results. The recovery process of the procedure is very short, but still, you need to be careful for some days. Your face might become red after the procedure, but you don’t need to be worried as it is normal. You may notice the results within a few hours or after a day.
However, your experience may differ based on your IPL treatment in Dubai. For instance, it may take less time to remove your redness if you got the procedure for stimulating collagen growth. But more time is required if you got the treatment for acne. Hence, in all cases, our doctor will instruct you properly. Furthermore, you need to adhere to the fact that use of sunscreen is necessary to get fast and best results.
Why Should You Get IPL?
Some of our patients ask the question ‘why should I get IPL in Dubai?’ The answer is simple. Its numerous benefits make it one of the best methods to treat acne scars. Some of the major benefits include;
- A single procedure can treat a number of skin problems.
- The procedure is cost-effective.
- Less recovery time.
- No/minimal side-effects.
- Short procedure.
- No damage to the upper layer of your skin.
- Helps you boost your confidence.
- Makes your skin rejuvenated.
IPL Skin Care FAQs
Does Intense Pulse Laser hurt?
Most people describe Intense Pulse Laser as a warming sensation that is similar to the feeling one gets after a day at the beach. So no, it does not hurt.
What is the difference between IPL and Laser?
Even though both treatments use wavelengths to work but there is a difference between them. IPL uses a band of wavelengths while Laser uses light with one specific wavelength.
Schedule A Consultation
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic has made it easier for you to get the answers to all your queries. You can book an initial consultation with our experts. We do care about the requirements of our patients and are considered one of the best clinics to offer Intense Pulse Laser treatment in Dubai. All you need to do is fill the following form, and one of our staff members will get back to you shortly to book your consultation.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest