Are you looking for the effective ways to treat your hyperpigmentation, rosacea, sun damage, and other related conditions?? You are in the search for a long time but you cannot get a procedure that can provide you desired benefits. Hence, it’s time to end your worries as Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is providing you the amazing procedure of IPL. This procedure has gained popularity in the field of aesthetic surgery in a very short time period. Some other procedures are also available in the market to provide you similar benefits, but IPL is preferred among all due to its numerous benefits. Read on to know the procedure, candidacy criteria, benefits, and other important information regarding the specific procedure.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. What Is IPL?
- 3. Are You A Candidate?
- 4. You Are A Good Candidate If;
- 5. Preoperative Instructions
- 6. Procedure
- 7. Postoperative Instructions
- 8. Our Dermatologist for IPL
- 9. Results And Recovery
- 10. Complications
- 11. Why Should You Get IPL?
- 12. IPL Skin Care FAQs
- 13. Schedule A FREE Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
High Success Rate
IPL (Intense pulsed light) also known as flashlamp therapy refers to a non-ablative and non-invasive procedure that utilized the specific amount of the pulses of visible light in order to boost your appearance as per your desire. The high-intensity pulses are utilized to perform the procedure. Following are the skin problems that may get treated.
What Is IPL?
- Age marks
- Wrinkles & fine lines
- Undesired dark hair removal
- Broken facial veins, rosacea, rosy cheeks, red threads veins of the legs, port wine stains, and other vascular lesions.
- Stretch marks
You may get the procedure to achieve any of the following goals.
- To get rejuvenated skin
- To get younger skin
- To get spotless skin
- To boost the confidence
- To boost the quality of life
Are You A Candidate?
Before getting any kind of treatment specifically when it is related to the aesthetic surgery, you need to know if you are a good candidate for the procedure or not. Our highly expert doctor will let you know the candidacy criteria for the consultation session. Hence, following are some of the basic points that you may consider.
You Are A Good Candidate If;
- You want to get the untanned and white skin.
- You have the realistic understanding regarding the procedure.
- You want to eliminate discoloration, minimize wrinkles, reduce your pore size, enhance the skin texture, or want to achieve any other related goal.
- You have stretch marks or acne and you want to get rid of it.
After knowing your candidacy relativity, you have to get the information regarding preoperative instructions. Keep this fact in the mind that following these instructions is very important if you want to get best results. You may consult us anytime to get the related information. Hence following are some of the main aspects.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for almost 4 weeks before your surgery as it is essential to keep your skin safe from ultraviolet rays.
- Avoid use of any topical medicine.
- Avoid use of aspirin or any other blood thinners.
- Keep using the medicines prescribed by your doctor.
- Let your doctor know if you have any kind of allergies.
The practitioner needs to be highly experienced as it is imperative to perform the procedure will full care. Only then, you may get best possible results. So, you need to be very careful in selecting your doctor. Hence, all of our doctors are board-certified.
Administration of anesthesia is not required. However, a specific kind of topical cream is applied to the targeted area before starting the procedure. After that, the laser is applied to the targeted area in a specific direction and by keeping the level of severity into the consideration. The specific rays emit from the IPL device that boosts the production of collagen.
Only one session isn’t enough to get best possible results. You may need to get almost 4-5 sessions, however, our doctor can tell you better after a proper analysis. So, you may visit us anytime to know details for FREE of cost.
Here, it is essential to consider that getting the procedure successfully isn’t enough. You need to follow the postoperative instructions to get best possible outcomes. Have a look at some essential aspects.
- After the procedure, you may use ice packs on the targeted area to get rid of swelling and bruising.
- You may also apply aloe vera gel or any other soothing cream in the targeted area.
- You may get a cool shower or bathe to get relief.
- Don’t scrub or rub the targeted area.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for almost 3 to 4 weeks after the procedure. The use of a good sunblock is recommended if you need to go out.
- Avoid the use of cosmetics, heavy activities, and swimming until and unless your redness will fade away.
- You may use the topical cream on the treated area if prescribed by your doctor.
Our Dermatologist for IPL
Results And Recovery
If you have followed all of the instructions carefully, then you will get outstanding results. The recovery process of the procedure is very short but still, you need to be careful for some days. Your face may become red after the procedure but you don’t need to be worried as it is normal. You may notice the results within a few hours or after a day. However, your experience may differ on the basis of your treatment. For instance, it may take less time to remove your redness if you got the procedure for stimulating collagen growth and more time if you got the treatment for treating your acne. Hence, in all cases, our doctor will instruct you properly. Furthermore, you need to adhere to the fact that use of sunscreen is required to get fast and best results.
Following complications may happen when you get IPL procedure. Though, you should be very careful in the selection of your doctor.
- Burns and blisters
- Dark or white patches on the skin
Why Should You Get IPL?
Some of our patients ask the question ‘why should I get IPL?’ Hence, numerous benefits of the procedure make it one of the best methods that you may adopt.
- A single procedure can treat a number of skin problems.
- The procedure is cost-effective.
- Less recovery time.
- No/minimal side-effects.
- Short procedure.
- No damage to the upper layer of your skin.
- Helps you to boost your confidence.
- Makes your skin rejuvenated.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery has made it easy for you to get the answer to all your queries if still, you have any. We are providing a FREE consultation to all of our prospective customers. We do care for the requirements of our customers. This is the reason that we are considered as one of the best stops to get IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatment in Dubai. Also, we have made it easy to get our consultation. All you need to do is to fill the following form and one of our experts will get back to you shortly. What are you waiting for?? Go ahead, fill the form, and book your consultation now!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest