A liquid facelift is a non-surgical procedure that uses cosmetic injectables for reshaping, contouring and lifting the facial skin. The skin loses volume with the natural aging process, mainly because of the reduction of collagen production in the skin. These cosmetic fillers not only restore the volume and lift the face but also improve the elasticity of the skin to give you a youthful appearance.
Table of Contents
- 1 Liquid Facelift Goals
- 2 Initial Consultation
- 3 Liquid Facelift Candidates
- 4 Preparation
- 5 Liquid Facelift Procedure
- 6 Liquid Facelift Results
- 7 Liquid Facelift Recovery
- 8 Liquid Facelift Benefits
- 9 Liquid Facelift FAQs
- 10 Our Surgeons
- 11 Free Consultation
Liquid Facelift Goals
A liquid facelift in Dubai is designed to;
- Provide you youthful look.
- Lift the drooping appearance.
- Fill in the depressions by adding volume.
- Smooth out any lines, wrinkles or creases.
- Improve contours of the face.
In an initial consultation with a skin specialist, you can discuss all your needs and requirements. Your doctor will examine your condition, understand your needs and help you set realistic expectations from the treatment. The treatment plan will be designed according to your discussion with the doctor.
Liquid Facelift Candidates
You may consider a liquid facelift in Dubai if;
- You have fine lines, wrinkles, deep folds or creases on your skin.
- You have flat cheeks and temples.
- Your face has an overall drooping appearance.
- You have sunken areas on the facial region particularly the under-eye, lips, cheeks and jowls.
Preparing for your procedure will help you to get the best results. Here are some guidelines to help you.
- Don’t use blood-thinning medicines, for example, Vitamin E or aspirin for at least one week prior to the procedure.
- Get your essential tests done that your doctor has recommended.
Liquid Facelift Procedure
The liquid facelift procedure may differ for every patient depending upon their condition and needs. One patient might need a subtle lift by smoothing smile lines while the other might need a complete facial rejuvenation. Advanced dermal fillers are used to add volume to the sunken areas that give you a fuller appearance in areas like cheeks, temples and lips, etc. The dermal fillers also have the ability to correct any irregularities like bumps or lumps on the nose.
Liquid facelift in Dubai improves the appearance of under-eye socket areas and removes the appearance of dark circles. Your medical aesthetician will inject the fillers in the specific areas of the face to contour the facial features and create a lift in overall facial appearance.
Liquid Facelift Results
The liquid facelift offers incredible results depending on your requirements discussed in an initial consultation.
- The results start becoming visible right after the treatment.
- It gives natural-looking effects.
- Liquid facelift results in a well-contoured facial appearance.
- It provides a lifted facial structure especially jawline and jowl.
- It gives you a wrinkle-free face. All the creases and folds are filled with the filler to create a smoother look.
- You will see an enhanced under-eye area because fillers fill the hallowed area and reduce dark circles.
- Your cheeks and lips will be fuller.
- You will have a rested face because it eliminates frown lines and crow’s feet.
- Your skin will be rejuvenated due to the presence of hyaluronic acid in the Juvederm fillers.
Liquid Facelift Recovery
Liquid facelift in Dubai is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure that gives instant results. There is no recovery time and you will be good enough to continue your work right after the procedure is completed.
Liquid Facelift Benefits
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- It does not cause any pain.
- It does not require downtime or recovery time.
- Results can be changed.
Liquid Facelift FAQs
Does liquid facelift require general anesthesia?
No, because liquid facelift is a non-surgical procedure. However, you may get topical anesthesia to numb the targeted area of your skin.
How much time is required for the procedure?
Almost 30 minutes are required to perform the procedure. The time may vary depending on your targeted area. Therefore, you may consult with our experts to know the exact time.
How long does a Liquid Facelift last?
The effects of a liquid facelift may last from 9 to 18 months. However, it depends on the skin texture and post-op care as well. Our experts can provide you a clear idea after assessing your skin in the initial consultation.
Is the procedure painful?
Tiny injections are used to perform the procedure. However, it is not painful at all as we apply topical anesthesia to your skin to make the procedure pain-free for you.
A liquid facelift is a great option for you if you want a youthful appearance without going under the knife. Visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic and consult with a specialist to learn about the procedure, results, and cost of the treatment. Fill in the given form to get a free initial consultation with an expert.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest