A liquid facelift is a non-surgical procedure that uses cosmetic injectables for reshaping, contouring and lifting the facial skin. The skin loses volume with the natural aging process, mainly because of the reduction of collagen production in the skin. These cosmetic fillers not only restore the volume and lift the face but also improve the elasticity of the skin to give you a youthful appearance.
Table of Contents
- 1 Liquid Facelift Goals
- 2 Liquid Facelift Candidates
- 3 Initial Consultation
- 4 Preparation
- 5 Liquid Facelift Procedure
- 6 Liquid Facelift Results
- 7 Liquid Facelift Recovery
- 8 Liquid Facelift Benefits
- 9 Liquid Facelift FAQs
- 10 Our Surgeons
- 11 Free Consultation
Liquid Facelift Goals
A liquid facelift is designed to;
- Provide you with a youthful look.
- Lift the drooping appearance of the face.
- Fill in the depressions by adding volume.
- Smooth out any lines, wrinkles or creases.
- Improve contours of the face.
Liquid Facelift Candidates
You may consider a liquid facelift in Dubai if you have:
- You have fine lines, wrinkles, deep folds or creases on your skin.
- You have flat cheeks and temples.
- Your face has an overall drooping appearance.
- You have sunken areas in the facial region, particularly the under-eye, lips, cheeks, and jowls.
In an initial consultation with a skin specialist, you can discuss all your needs and requirements. Your doctor will examine your condition, understand your needs, and discuss realistic expectations for the treatment outcome. The treatment plan will be designed according to your discussion with the doctor.
Preparing for your procedure will help you to get the best results. Here are some guidelines to help you.
- Avoid using blood-thinning medicines, for example, Vitamin E or aspirin for at least one week prior to the procedure, or as prescribes by the surgeon.
- Ensure all pre-procedure tests and evaluations recommended by your doctor are completed.
Liquid Facelift Procedure
The liquid facelift procedure may differ for every patient depending upon their condition and needs. One patient might need a subtle lift by smoothing smile lines while the other might need a complete facial rejuvenation. Advanced dermal fillers are used to add volume to sunken areas, providing a fuller appearance in areas like the cheeks, temples, and lips. The dermal fillers also have the ability to correct any irregularities like bumps or lumps on the nose. While dermal fillers can be used to correct some irregularities, it’s important to have realistic expectations and understand that results may vary. Consult with a qualified professional about specific concerns.
Liquid facelift improves the appearance of under-eye socket areas and removes the appearance of dark circles. Your medical aesthetician will inject the fillers in the specific areas of the face to contour the facial features and create a lift in overall facial appearance.
Liquid Facelift Results
The liquid facelift offers incredible results depending on your requirements discussed in an initial consultation.
- The results start becoming visible right after the treatment.
- It gives natural-looking effects.
- Liquid facelift results in a well-contoured facial appearance.
- It aims to provide a lifted appearance, particularly to the jawline and jowls.
- It can significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- You will see an enhanced under-eye area because fillers fill the hallowed area and reduce dark circles.
- Your cheeks and lips will be fuller.
- You will have a rested face because it eliminates frown lines and crow’s feet.
- Your skin will be rejuvenated due to the presence of hyaluronic acid in the Juvederm fillers.
Liquid Facelift Recovery
Liquid facelift is a non-surgical, minimally invasive procedure that provides immediate results. The recovery time is minimal, some individuals may experience temporary swelling or bruising. It’s advisable to plan for a short period of downtime.
Liquid Facelift Benefits
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- It is generally associated with minimal pain.
- It does not require downtime or recovery time.
- Results are somewhat adjustable with subsequent treatments, but it’s important to have realistic expectations about the extent of modification possible.
Liquid Facelift FAQs
Does liquid facelift require general anesthesia?
A liquid facelift typically does not require general anesthesia; it is usually performed using topical or local anesthesia.
How much time is required for the procedure?
The procedure typically takes about 30 minutes, but the duration can vary based on the extent of the area being treated.
How long does a Liquid Facelift last?
The effects of a liquid facelift typically last from 9 to 18 months, but longevity can vary based on the type of fillers used, individual skin type, and lifestyle factors.
Is the procedure painful?
Most patients experience minimal discomfort due to the use of topical anesthesia, but pain tolerance varies. Discuss pain management with your provider.
A liquid facelift can be an option for those seeking a more youthful appearance without surgery. It’s important to consult with a specialist to understand if it’s suitable for your specific needs and expectations. Visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic and consult with a specialist to learn about the procedure, results, and cost of the treatment. Fill in the given form to get a free initial consultation with an expert.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest