A liquid facelift is a non-surgical procedure which uses cosmetic injectables for reshaping, contouring and lifting your facial appearance. Our skins lose volume with the natural ageing process, it is mainly because of reduction of collagen formation in the skin. These fillers not only restore the volume and lift the face but also improve the elasticity of the skin to give you beautiful and youthful outlook.
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||30 Mins|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Liquid Facelift Goals
A liquid facelift is designed to;
- Provide you youthful looks
- Lift the drooping appearance
- Fill in the depressions by adding volume
- Smooth out any lines, wrinkles or creases
- Improve contours of the face
In an initial consultation with a skin specialist, you will be enabled to discuss all your needs and requirements from the procedure. Your doctor will examine your condition, understand your needs and help you set realistic expectations from the treatment. The treatment plan will designed according to your doctor’s discussion with you.
Liquid Facelift Candidates
You may consider a liquid facelift if;
- You have fine lines, wrinkles, deep folds or creases on your skin
- You have flat cheeks and temples
- Your face has an overall drooping appearance
- You have sunken areas on the facial region particularly under-eye area, lips, cheeks and jowls
Liquid Facelift Procedure
The treatment procedure of liquid facelift may differ for every patient depending upon their condition and needs. One patient may need a subtle lift by smoothing smile lines and the other may need a complete facial rejuvenation. Advanced dermal fillers are used to add volume to the sunken areas to give you a fuller appearance in areas like cheeks, temples, lips etc. or to correct any irregularities like bumps or lumps on the nose. It improves the appearance of under-eye socket areas and removes the appearance of dark circles.
Your medical aesthetician will inject the fillers in the specific areas of the face to contour the facial features and create a lift in overall facial appearance.
Liquid Facelift Results
The liquid facelift may result into a subtle change or an incredible difference mainly depending on your requirements discussed in an initial consultation.
- The results start becoming visible right after the treatment
- It gives natural looking effects
- Liquid facelift results in well contoured facial appearance
- It provides a lifted facial structure especially jawline and jowl
- It gives you lines or wrinkles free face. All the creases and folds are filled with the filler to create a smoother look.
- You will see enhance under-eye area, fillers fill the hollowed area and reduce dark circles.
- Your cheeks and lips will be fuller.
- You will have a rested face because it eliminates frown lines and crow’s feet.
- Your skin will be rejuvenated due to presence of hyaluronic acid in the juvederm fillers.
Liquid Facelift Recovery
It is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure that gives instant results. There is no recovery time required after this treatment but you will be good enough to continue your work right after the procedure is completed.
Liquid Facelift Benefits
- It is a non-invasive procedure
- It does not cause any pain
- It does not require a downtime or recovery time
- Results can be changed
A liquid facelift is a great option for you to get youthful looks without going under the knife. If you are considering to get a liquid facelift done, you should speak to a specialist to understand the procedure, results and cost of the treatment. Fill in the given form;
- To discuss your issues with a specialist at our clinic
- To know the exact cost for your treatment
Fill in the form to get Free Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest