A liquid facelift is a non-surgical procedure which uses cosmetic injectables for reshaping, contouring and lifting your facial appearance. Our skin loses volume with the natural aging process, mainly because of reduction of collagen production in the skin. These cosmetic fillers not only restore the volume and lift the face but also improve the elasticity of the skin to give you a beautiful and youthful outlook.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Liquid Facelift Goals
- 3. Initial Consultation
- 4. Liquid Facelift Candidates
- 5. Preparation
- 6. Liquid Facelift Procedure
- 7. Complications
- 8. Liquid Facelift Results
- 9. Our Surgeons
- 10. Liquid Facelift Recovery
- 11. Liquid Facelift Benefits
- 12. Liquid Facelift Faq’s
- 13. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Liquid Facelift Goals
A liquid facelift in Dubai is designed to;
- Provide you youthful looks.
- Lift the drooping appearance.
- Fill in the depressions by adding volume.
- Smooth out any lines, wrinkles or creases.
- Improve contours of the face.
In an initial consultation with a skin specialist, you can discuss all your needs and requirements. Your doctor will examine your condition, understand your needs and help you set realistic expectations from the treatment. The treatment plan will be designed according to your discussion with the doctor.
Liquid Facelift Candidates
You may consider a liquid facelift in Dubai if;
- You have fine lines, wrinkles, deep folds or creases on your skin.
- You have flat cheeks and temples.
- Your face has an overall drooping appearance.
- You have sunken areas on the facial region particularly under-eye, lips, cheeks and jowls.
Preparing for your procedure will help you to get best results. Here are some guidelines to help you.
- Don’t use blood thinning medicines, for example, Vitamin E or aspirin for at least one week prior to the procedure.
- Avoid smoking for one week before the procedure.
- Get your essential tests done that your doctor has recommended.
Liquid Facelift Procedure
The treatment procedure of liquid facelift may differ for every patient depending upon their condition and needs. One patient may need a subtle lift by smoothing smile lines and the other may need a complete facial rejuvenation. Advanced dermal fillers are used to add volume to the sunken areas that gives you a fuller appearance in areas like cheeks, temples and lips etc. The dermal fillers also have the ability to correct any irregularities like bumps or lumps on the nose. It improves the appearance of under-eye socket areas and removes the appearance of dark circles.
Your medical aesthetician will inject the fillers in the specific areas of the face to contour the facial features and create a lift in overall facial appearance.
Some of the side-effects associated with liquid facelift are as follows:
- Skin burn
- Changes in sensation
Suggestion – You should discuss possible side-effects and risks with your doctor before getting the procedure. Also, select your doctor carefully to ensure your risks and side effects are minimized and that you get the best possible results!
Liquid Facelift Results
The liquid facelift in Dubai creates incredible results depending on your requirements discussed in an initial consultation.
- The results start becoming visible right after the treatment.
- It gives natural looking effects.
- Liquid facelift results in well contoured facial appearance.
- It provides a lifted facial structure especially jawline and jowl.
- It gives you lines or wrinkles free face. All the creases and folds are filled with the filler to create a smoother look.
- You will see enhanced under-eye area because fillers fill the hallowed area and reduce dark circles.
- Your cheeks and lips will be fuller.
- You will have a rested face because it eliminates frown lines and crow’s feet.
- Your skin will be rejuvenated due to the presence of hyaluronic acid in the juvederm fillers.
Liquid Facelift Recovery
It is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure that gives instant results. There is no recovery time required after this treatment and you will be good enough to continue your work right after the procedure is completed.
Liquid Facelift Benefits
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- It does not cause any pain.
- It does not require a downtime or recovery time.
- Results can be changed.
A liquid facelift surgery is a great option for you to get youthful looks without going under the knife. If you are considering to get a liquid facelift done, you should speak to a specialist to understand the procedure, results, and cost of the treatment. Fill in the given form to discuss your issues with a specialist at our clinic.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest