Face rejuvenation with PRP in Dubai brings an end to a number of aesthetic issues of yours. Are you struggling with dark circles and puffiness underneath your eyes? Have you tried every topical treatment and still can’t seem to get rid of fine lines, sagging skin and wrinkles? Are you bothered by the loss of brightness and glow of your skin? What if I told you the solution to this problem lies in a Vampire Therapy, commonly known by the name of face rejuvenation with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy in Dubai. This treatment might sound a little creepy but it can transform your skin magically. A person’s blood has plenty of powerful nutrients. Initially, the blood is extracted from a person’s body and then is spun in a centrifuge. Afterward, the nutrient-dense plasma is injected right back into your skin, making you appear up to 10 years younger than your actual age.
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||1 Hour|
|Recovery Time||1-2 Weeks|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
What PRP Therapy Aims for?
Vampire Facelift in Dubai or face rejuvenation with PRP focuses on improving the overall quality, tightness, and texture of the skin instead of merely filling out wrinkles like Botox. After the treatment, you can look at least 10 years younger. The Vampire Facelift in Dubai aims at;
- Diminishing the fine lines and wrinkles
- Restoring the moisture of dull and dehydrated skin
- Getting rid of dark circles and bags around the eyes
- Imparting the glow back to your face
- Making your face appear lifted and youthful
- Shrink the appearance of your pores.
Ideal Candidacy for Vampire Facelift
Almost anyone wishing to look a few years younger can undergo face rejuvenation with PRP in Dubai or elsewhere. Here is a list of few points that make you a perfect candidate for this non-surgical facelift technique:
- You need to be 18 years old to be able to undergo the treatment.
- You must have realistic expectations from the PRP Therapy.
- You want to target dull skin, wrinkles, fine lines and pigmentation simultaneously.
- You must not be pregnant
- You must not be lactating.
- You don’t want to undergo any invasive procedure to look youthful
Vampire Facelift in Dubai is a non-invasive and quick procedure, unlike traditional facelift. There are no extreme risks involved with the procedure. However, you must follow certain pre-op instructions to ensure that the procedure runs smoothly:
- Limit your sun exposure and wear a broad spectrum sunscreen, preferably SPF 50 at all times.
- You shouldn’t opt for any other skin care treatments for at least 6 weeks prior to the surgery.
- Stay away from blood thinners to avoid the risk of scarring.
- Fill in all your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Avoid exfoliation for at least 6 weeks before the treatment and do not use creams containing Retin A in them.
Principle Behind PRP
The platelets in the cells found in your blood help to heal the skin and boost cell regeneration process. Face rejuvenation with PRP in Dubai t not only smooths out the wrinkles but boosts the collagen production which eventually makes your skin look toned and tightened and off course youthful.
Vampire therapy in Abu Dhabi/Dubai is a simple lunch hour procedure which takes about an hour to be completed. It comprises of the following steps;
Step-1: Initially, A small amount of blood is drawn from your body via syringe.
Step-2: Next, the extracted blood is then allowed to spun in a centrifuge which helps you obtain platelet rick plasma (The star of the treatment).
Step-3: The surgeon begins to clean your skin and remove any dirt and makeup.
Step-4: Afterward, a numbing cream is applied to your skin to minimize the pain from the pricks.
Step-5: The PRP is administered to your skin via microinjections at different points.
Step-6: To conclude the treatment, the surgeon might apply a cooling cream/gel to sooth the skin.
Note: The entire treatment takes less than 30 minutes to be completed. If the vampire facelift is performed in combination with other treatments such as micro needling, it might take a little longer.
Post Treatment Care of Vampire Facelift in Dubai is almost exactly the same to Pre-treatment one. Although, you must follow all the steps religiously to avoid any complications after the treatment
- Invest in a good sunscreen and wear it religiously during the day time, even when indoors.
- Refrain from blood thinning medications for a minimum of two weeks period as it can lead to extreme scarring.
- Do not opt for any other skin care treatments for at least a month, Let your skin heal first.
- Apply all the topical ointments recommended by your dermatologist.
- Do not scrub your skin for two weeks following the treatment.
The face rejuvenation with PRP in Abu Dhabi/Dubai not only aims at softening your wrinkles but also improves the overall tone and texture of the skin. Although, you will immediately see a change in your skin but complete transformation takes about six weeks. Your skin will surely sing with joy and so will you.
Seek a Professional Advice for Free
While it is great to have better knowledge and understanding about Vampire Facelift in Dubai, no amount of research is substantial than getting a professional advice from an experienced dermatologist. A consultation with a dermatologist will allow for a proper assessment of your skin along with being a great opportunity for you to discuss your concerns and your expectations regarding a particular procedure. Plus, you will be able to get an exact quote as well. All you need to do is to fill in the form below and get a free, no obligatory and one-on-one consultation with the dermatologist. One of our representatives will contact you shortly to book a consultation with one of the leading dermatologist of the industry.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest