Are you struggling with dark circles and puffiness under your eyes? Have you tried every topical treatment and still can’t seem to get rid of fine lines, sagging skin and wrinkles? Are you bothered by dull skin and lack of skin radiance? Well, face rejuvenation with PRP in Dubai can bring an end to all these aesthetic issues. This treatment might sound a little strange but it can transform your skin for the better.
Face rejuvenation with PRP in Dubai works by extracting blood from the patient and then centrifuging it to separate the platelets rich plasma (PRP) from the other cells. The blood is used because it has plenty of powerful nutrients. After the processing, the nutrient-dense plasma is injected right back into your skin, which over time can shave up to 10 years off your face.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. What PRP Therapy Aims for?
- 3. Ideal Candidate for a Vampire Facelift
- 4. Pre-Op Care
- 5. Principle Behind PRP
- 6. Possible Complications
- 7. Procedure
- 8. Post-Op Care
- 9. Our Surgeons
- 10. Vampire Facelift FAQ’s
- 11. Results
- 12. Get Professional Advice for Free
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
What PRP Therapy Aims for?
Vampire facelift or face rejuvenation in Dubai with PRP focuses on improving the overall quality, tightness, and texture of the skin instead of merely filling out wrinkles. The Vampire Facelift Treatment in Dubai aims to:
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- Restore moisture to dull and dehydrated skin.
- Get rid of dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- Restore radiance to your face.
- Make your face appear lifted and youthful.
- Shrink the appearance of pores.
Ideal Candidate for a Vampire Facelift
Almost anyone wishing to look a few years younger can undergo a face rejuvenation with PRP in Dubai or elsewhere. Here is a list of what can make you a good candidate for this non-surgical facelift technique:
- You need to be 18 years or older to undergo the treatment.
- You must have realistic expectations from the PRP Therapy.
- You want to target dull skin, wrinkles, fine lines and pigmentation simultaneously.
- You should not be pregnant.
- You should not be breastfeeding.
- You don’t want to undergo any invasive procedure to look youthful.
Face rejuvenation in Dubai is non-invasive, unlike a traditional facelift. There are no extreme risks involved with the procedure. However, you must follow certain pre-op instructions to ensure that the procedure runs smoothly:
- Limit your sun exposure and wear a broad spectrum sunscreen, preferably SPF 50 at all times.
- You shouldn’t opt for any other skin care treatments for at least 6 weeks prior to the treatment.
- Stay away from blood thinners to avoid the risk of extreme bruising and scarring.
- Fill in all your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Avoid exfoliation for at least 6 weeks before the treatment and do not use creams containing Retin A in them.
Principle Behind PRP
The platelets in the cells found in your blood help to heal the skin and boost the cell regeneration process. Face rejuvenation with PRP in Dubai not only smooths out the wrinkles but boosts collagen production, which eventually makes your skin look toned and tightened and off course youthful.
You may experience some common complications after getting a vampire facelift. These include:
- Breakouts in skin
- Mild irritation
It is vital to visit a reputable clinic as if sterile and new needles are not used, you are at risk of infectious disease.
Suggestion – To avoid any kind of possible complications, it is imperative to choose your practitioner very carefully. Check if he is a board-certified practitioner or not. Never visit a unethical doctor just for the sake of saving money. You may also get a brief from your doctor about the procedure prior to getting it.
Vampire therapy in Abu Dhabi/Dubai is a simple lunch hour procedure which takes about an hour to complete. It involves the following steps;
Step-1: Initially, a small amount of blood is drawn from your body using a syringe.
Step-2: The extracted blood is then spun in a centrifuge which helps the doctor obtain the platelet rich plasma (The star of the treatment).
Step-3: You skin is cleansed to remove any dirt, debri, and makeup residue.
Step-4: Afterward, a numbing cream is applied to your skin to minimize the discomfort caused by the injections.
Step-5: The PRP is administered to your skin via microinjections at different points.
Step-6: To conclude the treatment, the surgeon might apply a cooling cream/gel to soothe the skin.
Note: The entire treatment takes less than one hour to be completed. But if the vampire facelift is performed in combination with other treatments such as microneedling, it might take a little longer.
Post Treatment Care of Vampire Facelift in Dubai is almost exactly the same to Pre-treatment. You must follow all the steps religiously to avoid any complications after the treatment including:
- Investing in a good sunscreen and wearing it religiously during the day time, even when indoors.
- Refraining from blood thinning medications for a minimum of two weeks as it can lead to extreme scarring.
- Not having any other skin care treatments for at least a month; let your skin heal first.
- Applying all the topical ointments recommended by your doctor.
- Not scrubbing your skin for two weeks following the treatment.
Face rejuvenation with PRP in Abu Dhabi/Dubai not only aims at softening your wrinkles, but also improves the overall tone and texture of the skin. Although you might immediately see a slight change in your skin after the treatment, the complete transformation can take up to six weeks.
Get Professional Advice for Free
While it is great to have better knowledge and understanding about a Vampire Facelift in Dubai, no amount of research is more substantial than getting professional advice direct from an experienced doctor. A consultation with the doctor will allow for a proper assessment of your skin along with it being a great opportunity for you to discuss your concerns and your expectations regarding the procedure. In addition, you will be able to get an exact quote as well. All you need to do is to fill up the form below and get a free, non-obligatory and one-on-one consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest