Vampire Facelift, also known as face rejuvenation with PRP, is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure used to treat dark circles and puffiness under your eyes. The name of the treatment might sound strange, but it can transform your skin for the better. It helps you in getting rid of fine lines, sagging skin, and wrinkles.
The platelets found in your blood can heal the skin and boost the cell regeneration process. Vampire Facelift not only smooths out the wrinkles but boosts collagen production too, which eventually makes your skin look toned, tightened and youthful.
What is Vampire Facelift?
Vampire Facelift in Dubai works by extracting blood from the patient and then centrifuging it to separate the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from the other cells. The blood is used because it has plenty of powerful nutrients. After the processing, the nutrient-dense plasma is injected right back into your skin, which over time, can shave 10 years off your face.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Vampire Facelift?
- 2 *Facts You Must Know
- 3 What Vampire Facelift Aims for?
- 4 Who is an Ideal Candidate for Vampire Facelift?
- 5 Pre-Op Care
- 6 How is Vampire Facelift Performed?
- 7 Post-Op Care
- 8 Our Surgeons
- 9 Vampire Facelift FAQs
- 10 Results
- 11 Get Professional Advice
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
What Vampire Facelift Aims for?
Vampire facelift focuses on improving the overall quality, tightness, and texture of the skin instead of merely filling out wrinkles. Vampire Facelift in Dubai aims to:
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- Restore moisture in dull and dehydrated skin.
- Get rid of dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- Restore radiance on your face.
- Make your face appear lifted and youthful.
- Shrink the appearance of pores.
Who is an Ideal Candidate for Vampire Facelift?
Almost anyone wishing to look a few years younger can undergo a face rejuvenation with PRP in Dubai. You can be an ideal candidate for this non-surgical facelift technique if:
- You are 18 years or older.
- You have realistic expectations from the PRP Therapy.
- You want to target dull skin, wrinkles, fine lines, and pigmentation simultaneously.
- You are not pregnant.
- You are not breastfeeding.
- You don’t want to undergo any invasive procedure to look youthful.
You must follow certain instructions before the surgery to ensure the smoothness of the procedure. Some of the major pre-op instructions include;
- Limit your sun exposure and wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen, preferably SPF 50 at all times.
- You shouldn’t opt for any other skincare treatments for at least 6 weeks before the treatment.
- Stay away from blood thinners to avoid the risk of extreme bruising and scarring.
- Fill in all your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Avoid exfoliation before the treatment and do not use creams containing Retin A.
How is Vampire Facelift Performed?
Vampire facelift is a simple lunch hour procedure that takes about an hour to complete. It involves the following steps;
Step-1: Initially, a small amount of blood is drawn from your body using a syringe.
Step-2: The extracted blood is then spun in a centrifuge, which helps the doctor to obtain the platelet-rich plasma (The star of the treatment).
Step-3: Your skin is cleansed to remove any dirt, debris, and makeup residue.
Step-4: Afterward, a numbing cream is applied to your skin to minimize the discomfort caused by the injections.
Step-5: The PRP is administered to your skin via micro-injections at different points.
Step-6: To conclude the treatment, the surgeon might apply a cooling cream/gel to soothe the skin.
If the vampire facelift is performed in combination with other treatments such as micro-needling, it might take a little longer.
Post-treatment care of face rejuvenation with PRP in Dubai is almost similar to pre-treatment. You must follow all the steps religiously to avoid any complications after the treatment, including:
- Invest in a good sunscreen and wear it religiously during the daytime, even when indoors.
- Refrain from blood-thinning medications for at least two weeks as it can lead to extreme scarring.
- Avoid any other skincare treatments for at least a month; let your skin heal first.
- Apply all the topical ointments recommended by your doctor.
- Don’t scrub your skin for two weeks following the treatment.
Vampire Facelift FAQs
How does vampire facelift work?
The PRP is generated by extracting your own blood and centrifuging it. This platelet-rich plasma is then injected into the targeted area which enhances the skin texture, color, and quality for various weeks and even months after the method. Furthermore, we use Juvederm filler to correct the facial lines and provide you a more youthful appearance.
Can I go to work after a vampire facelift?
Yes, you may go back to work after getting a vampire facelift. Most of our patients get this procedure even on their lunch break. This procedure doesn’t hinder your daily activities. Also, no one can tell if you have gone through a procedure or not. You might get bruising or swelling on your face but that goes away with time.
How long do the results last?
Most of the clinicians agree that the results last for one year at least. The positive effects will last longer but general skincare is required which includes a good diet, no skin tanning, no smoking, and use of sunscreen.
Is one session enough?
You will require multiple sessions to maintain the results because they last only for a year.
Vampire Facelift or Face rejuvenation with PRP not only aims at softening your wrinkles but also improves the overall tone and texture of the skin. Although you might see a slight change in your skin immediately after the treatment, the complete transformation can take up to six weeks.
Get Professional Advice
There is no substitute for professional advice given by an expert. Therefore, it is always recommended to consult with a specialist plastic surgeon. If you want to undergo a vampire facelift for improved skin, visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic today or book an appointment online. Our skin specialists will examine your skin before suggesting the best suitable treatment.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest