ACell PRP is a new and evolving non-surgical treatment for addressing baldness and hair thinning. ACell PRP injections may assist in the revival of miniaturized hair follicles, potentially promoting hair re-growth and thickening existing hair. Acell PRP Dubai is a minimally invasive procedure that takes about 90 minutes to complete. It is ideal for those who are aspiring to revive their hair growth without undergoing a surgical hair restoration technique.
Table of Contents
- 1 Ideal Candidate
- 2 Goals
- 3 ACell PRP Technology
- 4 Preparation
- 5 ACell PRP Procedure
- 6 Benefits
- 7 Recovery Period
- 8 Results
- 9 Hair Transplant Surgeon
- 10 Hair Transplant with ACELL FAQs
- 11 Free Consultation
ACell PRP may offer benefits for both men and women. You are an ideal candidate if:
- You are experiencing hair loss.
- You are seeking a minimally invasive solution.
- You are not the ideal candidate for a hair transplant, or you are scared of surgery.
- Your donor region is suitable for hair transplantation (should be assessed by a qualified professional).
- Your hair loss is still in its progressive phase.
With the help of Acell PRP hair loss treatment, you will be able to achieve:
- A fuller head of hair.
- A youthful appearance and enhanced look.
- Results that potentially require minimal maintenance (results can vary).
- Maximum hair density without the problem of scarring.
ACell PRP Technology
Acell PRP hair restoration treatment combines the benefits of both Acell therapy and PRP therapy. They help to combat hair loss and prevent it from progressing further. It may be beneficial in the initial stages of hair loss, unlike some techniques which might be less effective for individuals with progressing hair loss.
Let’s explore both of them individually:
ACell’s matristem technology is designed to support damaged tissue repair, which may contribute to a healthier scalp and potentially promote hair regrowth. Effectiveness can vary among individuals. It incorporates a naturally occurring matrix of proteins that revives the hair follicles.
Platelet-rich plasma therapy involves injecting plasma with a higher concentration of platelets into the scalp, which is thought to contribute to hair regrowth and thickness, though results are not guaranteed. Typically, it takes about 6 to 7 sessions of PRP to notice significant results.
These two technologies combined will give you the best results. They will provide you with a thicker head of hair without the need for a surgical procedure.
Don’t take preparation for granted. This is something significant that you cannot ignore. Our doctors will guide you in this regard based on your goals and other aspects. However, the following is a list of instructions that are common for all.
- Avoid taking aspirin or other blood thinners.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Inform your doctor about your allergies (if any).
ACell PRP Procedure
ACell PRP therapy typically takes about 90 minutes per session, and on average, around six sessions may be needed to observe noticeable results, though this can vary among individuals.
Step 1 – The procedure starts with a staff nurse taking a blood sample from the patient’s own body to produce Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP).
Step 2 – The blood sample is centrifuged in a specially designed apparatus to separate the Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) from the blood.
Step 3 – Meanwhile, local anesthesia is administered to the scalp to numb it and make the procedure virtually painless.
Step 4 – The PRP is then carefully mixed with powdered ACell MatriStem (It is not standard and can vary).
Step 5 – This mixture of ACell MatriStem and PRP is then injected into the entire scalp through a series of injections. Focus is however paid to the areas with bald patches or thin hairs.
Step 6 – The scalp is gently massaged for even distribution of the ACell and PRP mixture.
Following benefits can be availed through Acell PRP Dubai:
- It is a minimally invasive procedure and won’t require any cuts and stitches.
- You may achieve a fuller and thicker head of hair.
- It is a cost-effective alternative in comparison to other hair restoration techniques.
- This procedure typically involves minimal downtime, but the recovery period can vary among individuals.
- It may not require any further maintenance.
- It can be beneficial for women, who may not always be ideal candidates for hair transplants.
The recovery period of ACell PRP treatment in Dubai is minimal as compared to hair transplant techniques.
- Recovery from the treatment is usually smooth and uneventful.
- It is a lunchtime procedure and you can resume routine activities immediately after the treatment.
- Your scalp may feel sore and tender for a short period after the procedure.
- You may require an appropriate pain reliever, as advised by your doctor, to manage any slight pain or discomfort on the first day after the procedure.
- It will take about six sessions of ACell PRP therapy for noticing a significant improvement in the hair loss condition.
Results of ACell PRP in Dubai typically take around six to nine months to show full potential. You may experience reduced hair fall and begin to see new hair growth. Within a year, some individuals may experience significant hair regrowth, but results can vary and complete transformation from baldness is not guaranteed.
Hair Transplant Surgeon
Hair Transplant with ACELL FAQs
What exactly is Hair Transplant with ACell?
Hair Transplant with ACell is actually a combination of two really effective surgical and non-surgical hair growth techniques – Hair Transplant surgery (as the name suggests) and ACell/PRP Hair Loss therapy (the non-surgical procedure). The surgeon first performs hair transplant surgery, typically using one of the commonly used techniques – FUT, FUE, or the Stem Cell FUE method, depending on the case. The surgery is followed by ACell/PRP shots to not only speed up recovery process but also trigger healthy hair growth.
When ACell will be injected?
Many people confuse surgery and the ACell shots, believing that both the procedures are performed simultaneously on the day of surgery. But this is not true. The patient is allowed to go back home after the surgery and is called for a follow up a few days after the surgery. It is in that follow up session that ACell/PRP shots are administered.
Will ACell shots make my hair grow early and quickly?
ACell shots are believed to affect hair transplant results by potentially speeding up the recovery process and may increase graft survival rate. However, it does not significantly alter the timeline of hair growth. The growth timeline for grafts after ACell treatment may be similar to that of a traditional transplant.
What is ACell/PRP Hair Loss Therapy?
ACell/PRP Hair Loss Therapy is an FDA approved highly effective non-surgical hair restoration method. ACell’s Extracellular Matrix is a naturally occurring protein which is known for its tissue regenerative properties. PRP, on the other hand, is the acronym for Platelet Rich Plasma, obtained from the patient’s own blood. PRP is rich in growth factors. Together, ACell and PRP are thought to help counter hair loss by potentially strengthening miniaturized hair follicles and stimulating adult stem cells in the scalp. This allows for healthy, robust hair growth.
What is Cost of Hair Transplant with ACell?
The cost of Hair Transplant with ACell can vary significantly, depending on factors such as the extent of hair loss, the number of grafts needed, and other individual patient factors. To get a fair idea of the cost, book a FREE CONSULTATION with our experts.
If you are looking to treat hair loss and hair thinning, Acell PRP hair loss therapy might be the right option for you. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Acell PRP hair loss therapy in Dubai, utilizing specialized staff and advanced technology. Fill in the given form to book a free consultation with one of our experts.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest