ACell/PRP treatment for hair restoration in Dubai and Abu Dhabi is the most sought after non-surgical solution to fight baldness and thinning hair. ACell/PRP injections work towards the revival of miniaturized hair follicles, which promote hair re-growth and thicken existing hair. It is a minimally invasive procedure which takes about 90 minutes to complete. It is ideal for those individuals aspiring to revive their hair without undergoing a surgical hair restoration technique. If you are wondering about the cost, visit the Cost Page to know the exact price of the procedure.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Ideal Candidate
- 3. ACell/PRP Goals
- 4. ACell/PRP Technology
- 5. Preparation
- 6. ACell/PRP Procedure
- 7. ACell/PRP Benefits
- 8. Complications
- 9. Recovery Period
- 10. ACell/PRP Results
- 11. Our Doctors
- 12. Free Consultation
Facts You Must Know
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
90 Mins (Each Session)
Very high Success Rate
You are the ideal candidate for ACell/PRP treatment in Dubai if:
- You are a victim of hair loss.
- You are seeking a minimally invasive solution.
- You are not the ideal candidate for hair loss or you are scared of surgery.
- Your donor region is not resistant to baldness.
- Your hair loss is still in its progression phase.
- It is equally beneficial for men and women alike.
With the help of surgical hair restoration, you will be able to achieve:
- A fuller head of hair.
- A youthful appearance and enhanced look.
- Permanent hair that requires zero maintenance.
- Maximum hair density without the problem of scarring.
Acell/PRP therapy combines the benefits of both Acell therapy and PRP therapy. They help to combat hair loss and prevent it from progressing further. It is beneficial even in the initial stages unlike, some other techniques which do not operate efficiently on individuals with progressing hair loss.
Let’s explore both of them individually:
ACell’s matristem technology is used to repair damaged tissues which are the first step towards achieving a healthy scalp which then promotes hair regrowth. It incorporates a naturally occurring matrix of proteins for the revival of hair follicles.
Platelet-rich plasma therapy focuses on injecting nutrient dense plasma to your scalp which contributes towards hair regrowth and thickness. Typically, it takes about 6 to 7 sessions of PRP to notice significant results.
These two technologies combined will give you the best results; will provide you with a thicker head of hair without undergoing a surgical procedure.
Don’t take preparation for-granted. This is something really important that you cannot ignore. Our doctors will guide you in this regard on the basis of your goals and other aspects. However, following is a list of a few steps that are common for all. Have a look!
- Limit or totally avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid taking aspirin or other blood thinners.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Inform your doctor about your allergies (if any).
The overall procedure takes about 90 minutes to complete and on average, about six sessions are required to see significant results.
Step 1: Initially, the blood of an individual is derived with the help of an injection.
Step 2: Blood is spun in a centrifuge to separate red blood cells from plasma.
Step 3: ACell’s matristem technology is utilized along with nutrient dense plasma and both the mixtures are combined together.
Step 4: Anesthesia is administered to the scalp of an individual before injecting ACell/PRP injections.
Step 5: ACell/PRP injections are administered to scalp at different angles with the help of microneedles to conclude the session.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure and won’t require any cuts and stitches.
- You will achieve a fuller, thicker head of hair for a lifetime.
- It is a cost-effective alternative in comparison to other hair restoration techniques.
- This procedure involves minimal downtime and recovery period.
- It won’t require any further maintenance.
- It is equally beneficial for women as they are often not the ideal candidates for hair transplant.
Like any other procedure, ACell/PRP also comes with a few complications. Well, these complications are not severe. They may involve:
Suggestion – You can avoid the onset of these risks by choosing your doctor carefully.
The recovery period of ACell/PRP is minimal as compared to all other hair transplant techniques.
- You can practically go back to work the very next day after surgery and resume all your daily activities.
- Your scalp will feel sore and tender for a day after the surgery.
- You may require a subtle pain killer to combat any slight pain or discomfort on the first day, proceeding after surgery.
- It will take about six sessions of ACell/PRP therapy for noticing a significant improvement in the hair loss condition.
Results of ACell/PRP therapy typically take around six to nine months to show full potential. You will say goodbye to hair fall forever and will begin to see new hair growth taking place. In a matter of one year, you will transform from being completely bald to owning a full, thick and luscious head of hair.
If you are still confused in regards to the treatment that will suit you best, fill out the consultation form below and let our experts guide you for free.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest