A smooth, glowing and flawless skin requires great care and effort. You have to invest your time and money in your skin to keep it healthy and youthful. Usually, people do not care about their skin until they see wrinkles and fine lines appearing. Thanks to the cosmetic procedures that allow people to rejuvenate their skin and improve its appearance. Due to aging, your skin becomes loose and develops age spots. However, oxygeneo facial in Dubai helps you in tightening the facial skin and removing the wrinkles.
Let’s discuss this facial treatment in detail so that you can learn more about the advantages of oxygeneo facial.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is OxyGeneo Facial?
- 2 How does it work?
- 3 Oxygeneo Facial FAQ’s
- 3.0.1 How long does the procedure take?
- 3.0.2 Is oxygeneo facial safe?
- 3.0.3 How long do the results of oxygeneo facial last?
- 3.0.4 What is NeoBright?
- 3.0.5 What is NeoRevive?
- 3.0.6 What is the cost of an Oxygeneo facial in Dubai?
- 3.0.7 What is the difference between Oxygeneo facial and Oxygen facial?
- 3.0.8 Which is better: Oxygeneo facial or Hydrafacial?
- 3.0.9 Is it painful?
- 4 What are the Benefits?
- 5 Which Device is Used?
- 6 Results & Recovery
- 7 Our Doctors
- 8 Schedule A Consultation
What is OxyGeneo Facial?
Oxygeneo facial is a super 3 in 1 facial therapy that combines three effective techniques for skin rejuvenation. These techniques include exfoliation, infusion and oxygenation. Oxygeneo facial heals your skin from within and causes revitalization of nutrients thus giving your skin a new lease on life. It is suitable for all skin types and treats the skin deeply. People with sensitive or pigmented skin can also undergo oxygeneo facial Dubai.
How does it work?
Oxygeneo facial works by initiating a chemical reaction that generates carbon dioxide bubbles which burst on the surface of the skin gently. As mentioned above, oxygeneo facial consists of three steps which are explained below;
In this step, the upper skin layer is exfoliated and dead skin cells are removed. As a result, the skin becomes smooth and ready to receive the nutrients. Exfoliation during oxygeneo facial gives the benefits of microdermabrasion.
During this step, the skin is cleansed so that active nutrients can be infused. Two such nutrient-rich active ingredients are NeoBright and NeoRevive. NeoBright improves the texture of the skin and brightens the skin tone. On the other hand, NeoRevive is used for skin rejuvenation and to treat aging signs.
It is the third technique involved in oxygeneo facial Dubai. During oxygenation, CO2 bubbles are produced which then burst gently on the skin surface and create a physiological response. As a result of this response oxygenated blood is sent to the facial skin which increases skin metabolism and capillary flow.
What are the Benefits?
The biggest advantage of oxygeneo treatment is that people with all skin types can undergo it. Some of the significant benefits are mentioned below;
- It causes natural oxygenation and supplies oxygen-rich blood to the face.
- The results are immediate and appear within an hour after the treatment.
- There is no downtime and you can resume your work immediately after the treatment.
- It is skin-friendly and does not irritate.
- Oxygeneo facial plumps the skin and hydrates it.
- You can restore your skin volume with this facial.
- Oxygeneo facial also increases collagen production.
- You can also get rid of the wrinkles and reduce hyper-pigmentation.
- It brightens the dull complexion and provides you with youthful and glowing skin.
- It also tightens your skin.
Which Device is Used?
The machines that can be used to perform this facial treatment are
- HydraFacial MD
Results & Recovery
Oxygeneo facial Dubai offers natural-looking and long-lasting results that improve with time. There is no long recovery time or downtime associated with the procedure. You can yield promising results from the 3 in 1 oxygeneo facial that has no side effects.
Schedule A Consultation
If you want to know more about oxygeneo facial in Dubai, visit our clinic at your earliest. Our dermatologists will examine your skin before performing the procedure. Also, they will guide you about the facial in detail. You can book your appointment with our skincare experts for an initial consultation by filling the form given below. Avail this opportunity to discuss all your skin problems and concerns regarding oxygeneo facial with our experts.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest