A lower body lift, also known as Belt Lipectomy, is a surgical procedure performed to improve the appearance of the lower body by removing the sagging skin. The sagging skin can be a result of aging, rapid weight gain or loss. A lower body lift surgery in Dubai improves the contours and tightens the skin of the buttocks, hips, abdomen, waistline, outer and inner thighs.
Table of Contents
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Lower Body Lift Goals
A lower body lift surgery aims to;
- Sculpt the lower body areas including; abdomen, buttocks, hips, waistline and thighs.
- Re-position the underlying skin tissues.
- Tighten the skin.
Lower Body Lift Candidates
You may consider a lower body lift in Dubai if;
- You have lost weight dramatically which has left your skin loose and sagging.
- You have excess fat deposits in the lower body.
- You have excess skin tissues in the lower body.
- You are near your average weight.
- You are not suffering from a chronic medical condition.
- You have realistic expectations from the surgery.
Your plastic surgeon will hand you over a list of instructions that you need to follow in order to prepare for the surgery. Some of these common instructions include the following;
- Follow a healthy diet regimen.
- Incorporate more protein in the diet.
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medications.
Lower Body Lift Procedure
A Belt lipectomy procedure is usually performed under a general anesthetic administration. The treatment area is marked. After that, the plastic surgeon makes the incisions in the marked areas and excess skin and fat are trimmed and underlying skin tissues are repositioned. The incisions are closed after making the required alterations. The treated area is dressed with bandages.
Lower Body Lift Recovery
The recovery period after a lower body lift in Dubai may vary from patient to patient depending on their health and the treatment plan.
- You will experience more discomfort and pain during the initial 3 to 4 days after the surgery which can be controlled with medications.
- Drainage tubes will be placed under the skin for few days.
- Stitches will be removed after a week or more.
As you are given a list of instructions before the surgery, you will be given a list of instructions after the surgery as well.
- Take good rest for at least two weeks.
- Do not perform any strenuous tasks.
- Take care of the drainage tubes and bandages.
- Maintain a healthy diet regimen.
- Follow prescribed medications regularly.
A lower body lift surgery in Dubai results in a toned and well-contoured lower body and the results are permanent. However, you will have to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regimen.
If you are looking to get Belt lipectomy surgery in Dubai, you can book a consultation at our clinic to discuss the surgical procedure with an expert surgeon. Fill in the given form to get a free consultation in which you can discuss everything about the treatment including cost.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest