A lower body lift is a surgical procedure performed to improve the appearance of the lower body which has sagging skin. The sagging skin can be as a result of ageing, rapid weight gain or loss. A lower body lift surgery improves the contours of the buttocks, hips, abdomen, waistline, outer and inner thighs and tightens the skin. Visit the Cost Page to know the exact cost of the treatment.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Lower Body Lift Goals
- 3. Lower Body Lift Candidates
- 4. Pre-Op Preparation
- 5. Lower Body Lift Procedure
- 6. Lower Body Lift Recovery
- 7. Complications
- 8. Post-Op Care
- 9. Belt Lipectomy Surgery Results
- 10. Our Surgeon
- 11. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Lower Body Lift Goals
A lower body lift, also known as a belt lipectomy surgery aims to;
- Sculpt the lower body areas including; abdomen, buttocks, hips, waistline and thighs.
- Reposition the underlying skin tissues.
- Tighten the skin.
Lower Body Lift Candidates
You may consider a lower body lift surgery if;
- You have lost weight dramatically which has left your skin loose and sagging.
- You have excess fat deposits in the lower body.
- You have excess skin tissues in the lower body.
- You are near your average weight.
- You are not a smoker.
- You are not suffering from a chronic medical condition.
- You have realistic expectations from the surgery.
Your plastic surgeon will hand you over a list of instructions that you need to follow in order to make the healing process quick and comfortable.
- If you smoke, you will be asked to stop smoking for at least 3 weeks before the procedure.
- You will have to follow a healthy diet regimen, incorporate more protein in the diet.
- Avoid taking blood thinning medications too.
Lower Body Lift Procedure
A Belt lipectomy procedure is usually performed under a general anesthetic administration. The treatment area is marked. Afterward, the plastic surgeon makes the incisions in the marked areas and excess skin and fat is trimmed and underlying skin tissues are repositioned. The incisions are closed after making the required alterations. The treated area is dressed with the bandages.
Lower Body Lift Recovery
The recovery period after a lower body lift may vary from patient to patient depending on their health and the treatment plan.
- You will experience more discomfort and pain for 3 to 4 days after the surgery which can be controlled with medications.
- Drainage tubes will be placed under the skin for few days.
- Stitches will be removed after a week or more.
Getting any kind of procedure to boost your appearance is extremely a personal choice. To do so, you have to consider all important aspects including benefits, outcomes, complications, etc. Our surgeon will explain you all these things in the initial consultation. However, following is the list of complications for your information. Have a look!
- Risks related to anesthesia
- Poor wound healing
- Hematoma (bleeding)
- Swelling in the treated area
- Skin loss
- Skin burn because of tools
- Unsatisfactory results
- Fluid accumulation
- Undesired scarring
- Pulmonary, cardia, and thrombosis complications
Suggestion – Be very careful and choose a board-certified surgeon for you. Discuss all questions and important aspects with your surgeon before procedure.
As you are given a list of instructions at the time of consultation before the surgery, you will be given a list of instructions at the time of discharge from the clinic after the surgery.
- Take good rest for at least two weeks.
- Do not perform any strenuous tasks.
- Avoid smoking to heal quickly.
- Take care of the drainage tubes and bandages.
- Maintain a healthy diet regimen.
- Follow prescribed medications regularly.
Belt Lipectomy Surgery Results
A lower body lift surgery results into a toned and well-contoured lower body and the results are permanent. However, you will have to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regimen.
If you are looking for a fair price on Belt lipectomy surgery in dubai & Abu Dhabi, you can book a consultation at our clinic to discuss the surgical procedure in detail with an expert body contouring surgeon. Fill in the given form to get a free consultation.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest