Many women are unhappy with the size and shape of their breasts, which can affect their confidence and self-esteem. This is why Breast Surgery In Dubai & Abu Dhabi is one of the most frequently performed cosmetic surgeries. It enhances, reduces or lifts the breast. While for some women a breast surgery is a way to enhance their self-image, for others it is part of a reconstruction surgery after breast cancer.
Breast Surgery Techniques Used in Dubai & Abu dhabi
We, at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, hold extensive expertise in improving the overall appearance of the breast for those seeking reconstructive or cosmetic plastic surgery. We offer all of the latest reconstruction techniques, including the following:
- Breast Augmentation – Breast Augmentation is a surgical procedure designed to enhance the appearance of the breasts and to make them look more attractive. This is done for both, aesthetic and practical reasons. Some women just want a bigger pair of boobs to enhance their silhouette, whereas for others it is a necessity after breast cancer surgery. Whatever the reasons are, breast augmentation surgery can be a very empowering experience.
- Breast Reduction – This is a surgical procedure designed to reduce the size of breasts that are too large. Women with large breast sizes have often reported extreme discomfort due to their heavy breasts. The pendulous pieces of flesh have heavyweight that casts enormous strain on the neck, shoulder and the back. Many women have even reported being suffering from breathing problems due to their heavy bosoms.
- Areola Reduction – Areola Reduction surgery aims at improving the appearance of large or long nipples to enhance the overall appearance of the breasts. The procedure is quick and simple and can be performed on both, men and women.
- Male Breast Reduction – Also known as Gynecomastia, male breast is a condition in which the breast tissues in boys and men get unusually enlarged, causing discomfort and nipple tenderness. This is usually caused by an imbalance of the hormones, testosterone, and estrogen. Such a condition can lead to significant deficits in physical and mental health, self-esteem and social functioning. Male Breast Reduction surgery removes the excess tissues to restore a flat chest.
Other treatments include:
Breast Surgery Candidates
You can be a good candidate for a Breast Surgery if:
- You have naturally small breasts or have lost volume and shape in the breasts.
- You have excessively large breasts.
- Your breasts sag.
- You suffer from man-boobs.
- You wish to enhance the appearance of your breasts.
- You have reasonable expectations from the treatment.
- You are in good overall health.
Breast Surgery Goals
The aim of a Breast Surgery is essential to give you better-looking breasts by:
- Either adding or reducing volume from the breasts.
- Improving the shape of the boobs.
- Eliminating extra tissues forming man boobs.
- Improving the symmetry of breasts.
During your pre-op visit, our plastic surgeon will review your medical history, discuss the options available and will enlighten you on the process. He will also provide a thorough list of pre-surgical instructions. Some steps that you will have to take prior to surgery are:
- Get the required lab tests done.
- Stop smoking for about two weeks or as recommended by the surgeon. It can affect the healing process.
- Take the prescribed medications regularly.
- Discontinue the use of herbal supplements, aspirin, and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Follow the recommended diet regimen and eat healthy foods.
Breast Surgery Procedure
A breast surgery procedure depends on the type of surgery you have opted for. All surgeries are carried out differently, but most of them involve the following steps.
- The surgeon first administers general anesthesia to the patient
- The surgeon next makes incisions around the breasts in different places, depending on the technique used.
- Depending on the type of surgery, your surgeon will then work on your breasts by adding or reducing the volume or carrying out any other required step.
- After making the required alterations, incisions are closed with sutures.
Breast Surgery Benefits
There are many aesthetic, functional and psychological benefits of a Breast surgery. Some of them are:
- Added or reduced volume of the breasts to make them look sexier.
- Get a better-proportioned body.
- Get rid of any pain associated with large breasts.
- Get rid of any embarrassment associated with male breasts.
- Boost your self-esteem and confidence and improve the quality of your life.
Your surgeon will provide you with a thorough list of instructions on how to take care of yourself after the treatment, but here are some common ones you’ll need to follow:
- Taking prescribed medications to relieve pain and discomfort.
- Limiting your physical activities for the first week of recovery and avoiding vigorous activities and exercise for the recommended period of time.
- Taking care of the sites of the incision.
- Noting the progress of healing and keeping an eye for any signs of infection. Report immediately to your doctor if you notice something unusual other than what your doctor has warned you against.
Breast Surgery Results
The results of Breast Surgery are usually permanent. However, a lack of adequate care and an unhealthy lifestyle can affect the results in the long run.
If you plan to undergo Breast Surgery then you’ll be happy to know that we’re offering free consultations to all of our existing and new clients. You simply need to fill the form below and one of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly. She’ll be more than happy to arrange your free consultation session with one of our highly trained and qualified Breast specialists in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. You can then discuss anything that is on your mind—without any follow-up obligations.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest