Whatever age bracket you are in, you can still look and feel spectacular. Regaining youthful facial contours and a visibly smoother and softer skin is not an impossible thing today. There are plenty of treatment options that will shave years off your face and will impart youthful appearance to your face by replacing and repositioning lost volume. The new Vector Facelift in Dubai/ Abu Dhabi is a holistic, natural and balanced approach that addresses the issues of lost volume and improves the facial contours along with transforming your face in accordance with the golden ratio of beauty.
Table of Contents
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
2.5 to 3 Hours
Very high Success Rate
Are you an ideal candidate?
Procedures of Vertical, 3D, Natural & Multi Vector Facelift are different but overall it is a simple and minimally invasive technique. It is suitable for both men and women but you must be eligible for the treatment since everyone is not the right fit for a face-lift. You can undergo the treatment if;
- You have a strong bone structure and your skin has good elasticity.
- You have a lot of wrinkles and loose skin that give a droopy look to your face.
- You are not suffering from any chronic skin illness or skin diseases.
Goals of the Vector Lift
Vector facelift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi aims at lifting and tightening up your saggy face and making you look years younger than your actual age.
- Upper Face– The procedure lifts up the eyes, eyebrows, and wrinkles on the forehead and hydrates the skin for a smoother look.
- Mid Face– The treatment focuses on improving the lost volume and repositioning it as well. As a result, your cheeks look plumped and you look at least ten years younger.
Nose – The nasolabial folds will be less prominent after the treatment.
- Lower Face– The jawline is lifted and the laugh lines are diminished.
There are no extreme care measures that you need to follow prior to the Vector Facelift Dubai/Abu Dhabi. Here are a few points to be mindful of:
- Make sure that you wear loose comfortable clothing on the day of the treatment.
- Quit smoking for at least a month, leading towards the treatment.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or caffeinated beverages for at least a month prior to the facelift.
- Set up a recovery room at home that is well supplied with the prescribed medications, pillows and anything that will make you feel comfortable.
- Refrain from any blood thinning medications as they might lead to bruising.
The “triangle of beauty” gets inverted as we age. As a result, our skin becomes deflated and loose. This can be fixed with a vector facelift in Dubai/Abu Dhabi. Here is how;
- Initially, the skin is numbed using local anesthesia so that you won’t feel a thing during the procedure.
- Afterwards, the underlying tissue of the face and neck is tightened by injecting dermal fillers in multiple directions.
- The fillers help to restore the volume of your face and lift up the jawline.
- Afterwards, a muscle relaxant treatment comprising of neurotoxins and dermal fillers is used to diminish the fine lines and wrinkles.
- The volume enhancement and wrinkle elimination together give you the best results possible.
Note that the Vector Facelift is personalized to the unique needs of your skin; whether you need more lifting, hydration, elimination of fine lines or all three of them. The entire procedure takes about 2.5 to 3 hours.
Some of the most common risks related to vector facelift include;
- Nerve damage
- Severe swelling
- Contour irregularities
- Wound dehiscence
Usually, the patients are asked to stay overnight in the hospital for observation. You can return back to home the day after the treatment with a bunch of instructions to follow afterwards. Here are a few things to consider;
- Avoid showering or washing your face for at least 48 hours after the surgery.
- You should avoid exercising for at least 4 weeks after the treatment.
- Make sure you stay hydrated by drinking enough water.
- Don’t opt for any other skin care procedures for at least a month after the treatment.
- Use ice packs for reducing swelling.
Results of the latest 3D or multi vector facelift will be instantly visible after the treatment. However, your face will still be swollen and a little bit red. The swelling will completely go away in a matter of two weeks and you will be able to enjoy your new, improved and youthful looks for the years to come.
There are a gazillion benefits of Vertical, 3D, Natural & Multi vector facelift. Some of them are enlisted below;
- It is a minimally invasive procedure, unlike many other facelift techniques.
- There is no significant recovery time involved. You can return back to work a few days after the treatment.
- You will restore your lost volume.
- The fine lines and wrinkles will be a thing of the past.
- You will look at least ten years younger than your age.
- There are no cuts and stitches involves.
- The results last for the years to come.
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®, our highly qualified and experienced clinical team uses the latest technology and gives you an unbiased professional advice regarding your beauty concerns. We are offering free one-on-one consultation to all our new and existing clients who are interested in getting vector facelift. All you have to do is fill up the form below and we will contact you shortly.