*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||2.5 to 3 Hours|
|Recovery Time||Few Days|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Whatever age bracket you are in, you can still look and feel spectacular. Regaining youthful facial contours and a visibly smoother and softer skin is not an impossible thing today. There are plenty of treatment options that will shave the years off your face and will impart youthful appearance to your face by replacing and repositioning lost volume in the face. The NEW VECTOR FACELIFT IN DUBAI/ ABU DHABI is a holistic natural balanced approach that addresses the issues of lost volume and improves the facial contours along with transforming your face in accordance with the golden ratio of beauty.
Are you an ideal candidate?
Vector Facelift in Dubai/Abu Dhabi procedure is a simple, minimally invasive technique but you must be eligible for it since everyone is not the right fit for a face-lift. You can undergo the treatment if;
- You have a strong bone structure and your skin has good elasticity to it.
- You have a lot of wrinkles and loose skin that give a droopy look to your face.
- You are not suffering from any chronic skin illnesses or skin diseases.
Goals of the Vector Lift
Vector facelift in Dubai/Abu Dhabi aims at lifting and tightening up your saggy face and making you look years younger than your actual age.
- Upper Face– The procedure lifts up the eyes, eyebrows and wrinkles on the forehead and hydrates the skin for a smoother look.
- Mid Face– The treatment focusses on improving the lost volume and repositioned it as well. As a result, you cheeks look plumped and you look at least ten years younger.
Nose – The nasolabial folds will be less prominent after the treatment.
- Lower Face– The jawline is lifted and the laugh lines are diminished.
There are no extreme care measures that you need to follow prior to the Vector Facelift Dubai/Abu Dhabi. Here are a few points to be mindful of:
- Make sure that you wear loose comfortable clothing on the day of the treatment.
- Quit smoking for at least a month, leading towards the treatment.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or caffeinated beverages for at least a month prior to the facelift.
- Set up a recovery room at home that is well supplied with the prescribed medications, pillows and anything that will make you feel comfortable.
- Refrain from any blood thinning medications as they might lead to bruising.
The “triangle of beauty” gets inverted as we age. As a result, our skin becomes deflated and loose. This can be fixed with a vector facelift in Dubai/Abu Dhabi. Here is how;
- Initially, the skin is numbed using local anesthesia so that you won’t feel a thing during the procedure.
- Afterward, the underlying tissue of the face and neck is tightened by injecting dermal fillers in multiple directions.
- The fillers help to restore the volume of your face and lifts up the jawline.
- Afterward, a muscle relaxant treatment comprising of neuro toxins and dermal fillers is used to diminish the fine lines and wrinkles.
- The volume enhancement and wrinkle elimination together give you the best results possible.
Note that the Vector Facelift Abu Dhabi/Dubai is personalized to the unique needs of your skin; whether you need more lifting, hydration, elimination of fine lines or all three of them. The entire procedure takes about 2.5 to 3 hours.
Usually, the patients are asked to stay overnight in the hospital for observation. You can return back to home the day after the treatment with a bunch of instructions to follow afterward. Here are a few things to consider;
- Avoid showering or washing your face for at least 48 hours after the surgery.
- You should avoid exercising for at least 4 weeks after the treatment.
- Make sure you stay hydrated by drinking enough water.
- Don’t opt for any other skin care procedures for at least a month after the treatment.
- Use ice packs for reducing swelling.
Results of Vector Facelift Abu Dhabi/Dubai will be instantly visible after the treatment. However, your face will still be swollen and a little bit red. The swelling will completely go away in a matter of two weeks and you will be able to enjoy your new, improved and youthful looks for the years to come.
There are a gazillion benefits of Vector facelift Abu Dhabi/Dubai. Some of them are enlisted below;
- It is a minimally invasive procedure, unlike many other facelift techniques.
- There is no significant recovery time involved. You can return back to work a few days after the treatment.
- You will restore your lost volume.
- The fine lines and wrinkles will be a thing of the past.
- You will look at least ten years younger than anyone your age.
- There are no cuts and stitches involves.
- The results last for the years to come.
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, we use state of the art machines using the latest technology and have a highly qualified and experienced clinical team that give you unbiased professional advice regarding your beauty concerns. We are offering free of cost, no-obligatory and one on one consultation for our new and existing clients. All you have to go is fill in the form below and you will be contacted shortly.