An undersized chin can affect your facial contours and balance, altering your entire facial appearance. However, a Chin implant in Dubai can greatly help in changing your chin for an overall improved facial appearance. Chin implant, also known as Chin Augmentation or Mentoplasty, can correct a weak chin and strengthens the look of a receding one. Thus, it improves the overall facial profile by recreating balance and harmony. Chin implants are favorable for both men and women and make your smaller chin look perfect.
Table of Contents
- 1 Before & After
- 2 Are you a candidate?
- 3 Chin Implant Goals
- 4 Alternate Techniques
- 5 Pre-op Preparation
- 6 Chin Implant Procedure
- 7 Post-op Care
- 8 Chin Implant Benefits
- 9 Chin Implant Recovery
- 10 Chin Implant Results
- 11 Chin Implant
- 12 Our Surgeons
- 13 Free Consultation
Before & After
If you want to know how much difference this treatment can make, have a look at our chin implant surgery before and after images.
Are you a candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for a chin implant in Dubai if:
- You have a weak, receding chin.
- The shape and size of your chin are affecting the facial contours.
- Your jaw and teeth are functioning well.
Chin Implant Goals
Chin augmentation surgery improves facial contours by:
- Improving the structure of a receding chin.
- Giving volume to the weak or smaller chin.
The purpose of chin augmentation in Dubai is to give volume to the chin and improve its contours. Non-surgical alternatives for chin augmentation procedure are:
- Injectable fillers: They are injected in the chin area to give volume to the chin and improve its contours.
- Fat injections: In this procedure, fat taken from another part of your own body is injected into the chin area to improve its appearance.
During the pre-op visit, pictures for before and after assessment are snapped and our surgeon carries out a physical examination. You will be guided on what to do prior to the procedure and what to expect. Some common pre-surgical instructions are:
- Discontinue use of anti-inflammatory medicines, supplements, and vitamins and make required adjustments in current medications.
- Take the prescribed medications regularly.
- Make recommended changes in your diet regimen.
Chin Implant Procedure
It is a simple and easy procedure that takes almost 30 to 60 minutes. The procedural steps are:
- The first step of surgery is the administration of general anesthesia.
- After that, the surgeon will make a small incision beneath the chin.
- The implant is then inserted and held in place, either by slipping it into a well-fitted pocket or by attaching it to bone or soft tissue.
- Finally, the chin implant procedure is completed by stitching the incision close.
Proper post-operative care is very important for a successful surgery and a comfortable recovery. Our cosmetic surgeon will give you post-surgical instructions for smooth recovery. Some of the most common steps are:
- Take prescribed medications to reduce pain and discomfort.
- You may have to keep your head elevated to reduce the temporary swelling.
- Only take up light activities on the day of treatment, avoid stressful physical work.
- You may have to consume a bland soft diet for a few days for your gums to heal if the incision was made through the mouth.
- After eating you must rinse your mouth to keep debris off the stitches.
- You may have to rinse your mouth with saltwater, or mouthwash following surgery as prescribed by the surgeon.
Chin Implant Benefits
Chin augmentation Dubai is a highly beneficial procedure. Some of its benefits include:
- Improves the definition and contours of your lower face specifically the chin area.
- Restores the youthful appearance of your entire face.
- It can easily be customized according to the individualized desires and requirements of the patient.
- Less invasive procedure.
- Gives natural-looking and permanent results.
- Significantly boosts your confidence.
Chin Implant Recovery
The recovery process varies from patient to patient but it is usually easy and comfortable for most of the patients.
- You will feel fine on the day of the surgery.
- The chin area may feel tighter due to the extra volume added by the implant and the body’s swelling reaction.
- The stitches will self-absorb after one to two weeks.
- You will be able to resume your normal activities within a week.
- In case of an infection, recovery time would be longer than normal but it rarely happens.
Chin Implant Results
The final results of chin implant surgery will become visible in a few months but they will be very effective and permanent.
How Long Does The Surgery Take?
The procedure takes approximately 30 to 60 minutes to complete.
What is the Recovery Time?
Physical recovery is quite quick, and most of the daily activities can be resumed after the surgery. Some swelling and bruising are expected, but it does not prevent the patient from working or performing other activities. You will recover completely after 3 to 4 weeks.
How Long Does The Results Last?
Results of this procedure are permanent.
Is It Painful?
It is not a very painful procedure, although some pain and discomfort are expected, for the first 2 to 3 days which can easily be controlled through pain medication.
How much does chin implant treatment cost?
The chin augmentation cost Dubai varies depending on the surgeon's fee, hospital charges and anesthesia fee. Therefore, it is suggested to consult with the surgeon to know the exact cost. The average starting price of chin augmentation surgery is AED 18000. Visit the chin augmentation cost page to know the exact cost of the treatment.
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, you can consult with our best plastic surgeons for chin augmentation before getting the treatment. We offer an initial consultation free of cost just to help you in making a wise decision for your facial appearance. It will give you an opportunity to clear all doubts regarding chin implant treatment. So, book an appointment now.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest