It is normal to be self-conscious about your skin if you have visible imperfections such as large pores. Enlarged pores can be a blow to your self-esteem, especially if there are several of them on your face. While toners and astringents can reduce the size of your pores temporarily, the best method to unclog your large pores is through deep exfoliation. Some of the best treatments for large pores in Dubai include Microdermabrasion, Photofacials, and Chemical Peels.
Table of Contents
Signs & Symptoms
There are no clear signs and symptoms of large pores but your skin may be prone to large pores if it is oily. The size of pores may also increase if you don’t follow a proper skincare regimen. Blackheads and whiteheads may also lead to large pores.
Large Pores Causes
There are many causes of large pores. Some of them include:
- The natural aging process and genetics are the main causes of large pores.
- Thick and oily skin tends to have larger pores.
- If the pores are blocked with oil they will seem enlarged.
- Skin debris including sweat, dirt, dust, cosmetics, and dead skin cells are also the cause of large pores.
It is highly recommended to prepare for large pores treatment in Dubai so that you can enjoy your desired results.
- Take medicines that are prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Use SPF if you need to go out.
- Drink plenty of water regularly.
- Avoid using makeup products before the procedure.
There are several options for large pores treatment in Dubai that are helpful in minimizing the size of large pores. These options include:
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels are sometimes very helpful for people with large pores. Chemical peels are available in different strengths and they work by peeling off the topmost damaged layer of skin. Chemical peels clean the pores, remove the blackheads, fight acne and improve the tone and texture of the skin. All these benefits help minimize the size of large pores.
- IPL photo facial: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatments are also a good option for refining the texture and appearance of pores. The procedure uses highly selective light energy to minimize the size of the pores.
- Laser skin resurfacing: Laser resurfacing is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that helps minimize the appearance of large pores. This procedure uses laser energy to remove the dead skin cells, tightens the pores, and promotes the production of collagen and new skin cells.
Post Treatment Care
The following post-procedure instructions will make your recovery period shorter and help you get rid of side effects quickly.
- First and foremost, you must protect your skin from the sun. Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Wear strong sunblock before going into the sun.
- Keep your skin clean and moisturized.
- Apply the prescribed topical medications regularly.
The procedure requires no downtime and has a short recovery time. Most patients resume their normal activities the same day of the treatment. Slight swelling and redness are normal which subside within a few days. After the procedure, your skin will feel sunburned and will appear pink. Crusting may also occur but it will be normal.
There are a number of benefits of large pores treatment in Dubai. Some of them are given below:
- It is a quick, easy, and minimally invasive treatment.
- Requires no downtime.
- Virtually pain-free procedure.
The results of the treatment will become apparent after several weeks. The results may vary from one patient to another but last for a long time. Sometimes, patients require repeat treatments to maintain the outcomes.
Schedule A Consultation
If you are looking for the best treatment for large pores in Dubai, don’t waste your time and get your appointment scheduled today at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic. Our dermatologists will guide you about the procedure in detail that will help you in making a decision.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest