It is normal to be self-conscious about your skin if you have visible imperfections such as large pores. Enlarged pores can be a blow to your self-esteem, especially if there are several of them on your face. While toners and astringents can reduce the size of your pores temporarily, the best method to unclog your large pores is through deep exfoliation. Some of the best large pores treatments in Dubai & Abu Dhabi include Microdermabrasion, Photofacials and Chemical Peels.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Signs & Symptoms
There are no clear signs and symptoms of large pores but your skin may be more prone to large pores if it is oily. The size of pores may also increase if you don’t follow proper skincare regimen. Blackheads and whiteheads may also lead to large pores.
Large Pores Causes
There are many causes of large pores. Some of them include:
- Natural aging process and genetics are the main causes of large pores.
- Thick and oily skin tends to have larger pores.
- If the pores are blocked with oil they will seem enlarged.
- Skin debris including sweat, dirt, dust, cosmetics and dead skin cells are also the cause of large pores.
There are several treatment options that are helpful for minimizing the size of large pores. These options include:
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion – also known as skin polishing – is a safe and simple cosmetic procedure that improves the appearance of large pores. The procedure involves sanding the topmost layer of skin with fine mist of crystals and vacuum to remove dead skin cells and debris in the pores thereby revealing healthier and smoother skin. It also stimulates the production of new collagen and requires multiple sessions for effective results.
- Chemical peels:Chemical peels are sometimes very helpful for people with large pores. Chemical peels are available in different strengths and they work by peeling off the topmost damaged layer of skin. Chemical peels clean the pores, remove the blackheads, fight acne and improve the tone and texture of skin. All these benefits help minimize the size of large pores.
- IPL photo facial: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatments are also a good option for refining the texture and appearance of pores. The procedure uses highly selective light energy to minimize the size of the pores.
- Laser skin resurfacing: Laser resurfacing is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. This procedure uses laser energy to remove the dead skin cells, tightens the pores and promotes production of collagen and new skin cells.
It is highly recommended to prepare for large pores treatment in Dubai so that you can enjoy your desired results.
- Take medicines that are prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid direct sun exposure. Use SPF if you need to go out.
- Limit alcohol consumption.
- Avoid smoking.
Post Treatment Care
The procedure requires no downtime and has short recovery time. Mostly patients resume their normal activities the same day of the treatment. Slight swelling and redness are normal and common side effects of the procedure, which subside within few days. After the procedure your skin will feel sunburned and will appear pink. Crusting may also occur but it will be normal. Following post-procedure instructions will help you get rid of side effects quickly and make your recovery period shorter.
- First and foremost, you must protect your skin from sun. Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Wear strong sunblock before going in the sun.
- Keep your skin clean and moisturized.
- Apply the prescribed topical medications regularly.
There are a number of benefits of large pores treatment in Dubai. Some of them are given below:
- It is quick, easy and minimally invasive treatment.
- It requires no downtime.
- It is virtually pain free procedure.
Following is a list of possible complications that you might experience as a result of this procedure. They may include;
- Mild pain
Large Pores Results
The results of the treatment will become apparent after several weeks. The results may vary from one patient to another but last for a long time. Sometimes, patients require repeat treatments to maintain the outcomes.
If you are looking for permanent large pores treatment in Dubai then don’t waste your time and get your appointment today at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®. Our dermatologist will guide you about the procedure in detail that will help you in making a decision.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest