Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction, also known as VASER Liposuction, is an advanced and patient-friendly form of fat removal treatment in Dubai. Prospective patients who are familiar with the background of the procedure know that it is the most widely practiced and popular form of Laser Liposuction.
The method utilizes ultrasonic sound waves to gently break down and emulsify fat with the help of a pre-injected saline solution that makes the removal easier with minimum collateral damage. So, getting the procedure from a skilled plastic surgeon is better if you want to attain your desired look.
When It Comes to Your Appearance, Never Settle for Less
VASER 4D Liposuction is an advanced treatment of ultrasonic waves for a perfectly contoured body. Your belly and pesky love handles will enhance your body curves. This procedure gives excellent results when it comes to the sculpted body.
If you’re considering getting Liposuction for a specific area, you should consider 4D VASER Liposuction. This state-of-the-art procedure uses ultrasonic waves to target fat cells in one of the advanced technologies currently available in Dubai to break them up. Regarding high-quality aesthetic treatments, 4D VASER Liposuction is available at the prestigious aesthetic center “Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic,” where advanced technology, equipment, and techniques are used to help patients get the best procedure results.
We offer advanced surgical and nonsurgical cosmetic treatments in Dubai. Our surgeons are experts and have years of experience in VASER Liposuction and in all other aesthetic procedures.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
What is VASER 4D Liposuction?
An ultrasound technique, Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy Resonance, abbreviated as VASER Liposuction, targets and destroys fat cells through waves.
The process is performed using the expertise of a surgeon, who uses ultrasounds to target individual areas while their patient is under local anesthesia. Patients typically return home the same day as the procedure, as it is usually performed on an outpatient basis. It is more suitable for those who are tired of trying all methods of getting smart. The stubborn fat in particular areas makes their shape uneven.
Key Benefits of VASER 4D Lipo
Compared to traditional Liposuction, it has many advantages, especially for patients who want to achieve a more chiseled appearance.
Some of the significant benefits are mentioned below:
- It gives natural curves results
- You get results only in one session
- Minimal bleeding and sometimes no stitches are involved
- It can enhance the appearance of your body’s natural muscle tone.
- Fast recovery process with less downtime and less pain
- While VASER Liposuction can be used for treating gynecomastia, it is not the only type of liposuction used for this purpose.
- It is more suitable to contour delicate body parts than traditional liposuction.
- Fat extracted can be used for fat transfer procedures, but its ‘optimal quality’ is subjective and depends on individual cases.
- Ultrasound-assisted techniques can reduce trauma to surrounding tissues, potentially lowering complications and aiding quicker healing, though individual results may vary.
- The VASER 4D Liposuction Sculpting system allows the surgeon to reduce fat in greater detail while following the natural contours of the muscles.
Results of 4D VASER Liposuction
Here are some of the before and after of Vaser liposuction. No guarantee is given as the results may vary from person to person.
Initial Consultation with Surgeon
First impressions matter most. For the best possible results, meet with your surgeon before the procedure. It will give you real insights into what to expect and how he/she can help your body achieve its ideal look once again. It’s important that you’re well-informed before going ahead with any surgery so you can make an educated decision about which approach is right for you.
Different people will have different preferences, so it is best to do your research before choosing a surgeon to talk to about VASER Liposuction Treatment.
The cosmetology practice is as much about art forms as it is about skill. To ensure that you have a great aesthetic result, look for a plastic surgeon with at least 3 years of experience and an enviable client base.
However, before making your final decision, always get a face-to-face consultation with the doctor. So that you can share any vital information or queries with them and benefit from their immense knowledge of the procedure they think would be best suited for you.
During this initial meeting, doctors usually offer instructions regarding what to expect during VASER Liposuction and how to get back on your feet soon after the procedure is done.
Consult your doctor before stopping any blood thinners, herbal supplements, or other medications. Tell your medical history and other traumas and procedures you went through to your surgeon in the initial consultation session.
Questions you may ask in Initial Consultation
- Is VASER Liposuction less painful?
- Do VASER Liposuction results last forever?
- Which is better: VASER Lipo or Smart Lipo?
- Will I have loose skin after VASER Lipo?
- Will I undergo general or local anesthesia?
- In how many days will I get a full recovery?
- How much fat is removed during VASER Lipo?
Be very comfortable asking even very basic questions to clear your doubts. You will clearly understand the surgery after your surgeon explains it to you. That’s why our surgeons believe that strong relationships are essential before any surgical procedure. You can get free initial consultation at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic. Save your time and book your slot in advance to avoid any inconvenience.
What is VASER 4D Liposuction Cost in Dubai?
The Cost of VASER Liposuction depends on multiple factors:
- The clinic’s location
- The reputation of the clinic
- The expertise of the surgeon
- The size and number of areas being treated.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic offers an affordable cost of VASER Liposuction near You. Our Vaser treatment cost starts from AED 25,000 and varies with the above Discuss factor. We also offer easy installment plans for our patients.
VASER Liposuction can treat various body areas, even delicate ones. Usually, this treatment is performed on;
- chin and neck
- Upper arm
- Breast and chest areas
- Abdomen and waist
- Hips and buttocks
- Inner knees
- Calves and Ankles
Who is the Right Candidate for VASER 4D Liposuction?
There are some conditions if you are perfectly fit in, then VASER 4D Liposuction is for you.
- You must be above 18.
- You should be within 10-15 kg of your ideal weight.
- You must have good health and elasticity in the skin.
- Patients should be at their optimal weight and be good to have no obesity.
- Ideal patients are those who undergo dieting and fitness regimen but still retain “stubborn” fat deposits around their limbs, abdomen, and neck.
- It is beneficial for the patient to be emotionally stable as it will help him/her to have better self-esteem and personal perception.
- Medical tests, including those for creatinine levels, blood sugar, and HIV, may be performed to assess suitability for the procedure.
Quick Facts About VASER Liposuction
|Starting Cost||AED 25,000|
|Areas Treated||arms, back, upper/lower abdomen, flanks, thighs, chin, neck|
|Procedure Time||1-3 hours|
|Recovery Time||2 weeks|
|Final Results||3-6 months|
Differences Between VASER Lipo and Traditional Lipo
There are several advantages to choosing VASER Liposuction over traditional liposuction. When using this technique, surgeons can target smaller areas of fat which ultimately require smaller incisions.
This means no stitches and minimal to no scarring after the procedure. There are also different ways a patient’s body responds during VASER Liposuction compared to Traditional Liposuction. For example, during traditional liposuction, the doctors must remove the accumulated fat from your body.
VASER Liposuction is an ultrasound-assisted liposuction technique. that has been proven to help patients recover in a short period of time. Recovery time can vary, but many patients are able to return to daily activities within a few days post-procedure, depending on the extent of the liposuction. VASER Liposuction may improve the appearance of cellulite, but it is not a definitive treatment for cellulite.
- Please consult your doctor and stop taking any blood-thinning agents or aspirin-associated products for at least two weeks before treatment.
- Get a friend or relative to pick you up from the hospital.
- Prepare a recovery room at your place where everything like clean towels, prescriptions, toiletries, gauze, and ample pillows are easily available.
- Dress in loose, comfortable, and dark-colored clothes with some easy-wear shoes on the day of surgery.
VASER Liposuction Procedure in Dubai
- To begin VASER Liposuction, the surgeon first injects a saline tumescent solution that contains local anesthesia into the subcutaneous layer to make the fatty layer expand and become turgid.
- Using a special instrument emitting gentle ultrasound waves, the surgeon moves the probe below the skin into the treatment area while also gently dislodging and breaking apart fat tissue.
- The technology does not ‘rearrange’ fat cells; it emulsifies them, making them easier to remove. The body naturally absorbs these cells invisible after just 1 procedure-over time through your metabolism.
- The fluids and emulsified fat are then sucked with the use of a cannula that is introduced through the small incision.
- The local anesthesia remains in the tissue, making the discomfort that follows surgery more tolerable.
- Depending on the size of the treated region, a typical treatment session lasts between one and two hours. The doctor will use massage and ultrasound to reduce body fat and shape the body figure for better outcomes.
- VASER Liposuction is considered safe as it minimizes harm to nearby connective tissues, nerve endings, and blood vessels, but like any surgical procedure, it carries risks.
VASER 4D Liposuction Side Effects
VASER 4D Liposuction is a safe treatment to improve one’s looks through minimal-invasive procedures. Similarly, like other treatments,
Some common side effects of VASER 4D Liposuction include bruising, swelling, and soreness. These side effects are typically mild and resolve independently within a few days to a week. Though rare, these should be considered when choosing a highly experienced surgeon specializing in the VASER Liposuction procedure.
Recovery after VASER Liposuction normally occurs in gradual phases. During the first 10 days, swelling, bruising, and redness will subside to a normal level. Patients will cope with numbness, redness, and swelling in the targeted area with the help of painkillers, preventive antibiotics, and compression garments. Following the surgeon’s advice properly ensures lasting and satisfactory results.
Timely check-ups on drainage bulbs and tubes are necessary, and the antibiotic course should be completed. At the same time, other pain medications should be taken on time.
Do not miss your scheduled follow-up meetings after surgery because final results are defined 4-6 months after the treatment.
It‘s important to have realistic expectations for the results. The most important thing you should clear your mind is that VASER Liposuction is primarily a body contouring procedure, not a weight-loss solution. While it does remove fat, significant weight loss should not be expected. You can manage these results by maintaining your weight.
You don’t need to starve or do heavy exercises to maintain weight. All you need is to know what is right for you, when to eat, and how much you should eat. Final results will take some time to appear, so have patience.
Why Choose Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic offers VASER 4D Liposuction treatment among other options. Being the pioneer of cosmetic surgery services in the Middle East region, we have earned the status of the best Liposuction Clinic in UAE.
Our expert plastic surgeons consist of some big names that possess extensive experience and have worked internationally. They are determined to provide the best results and assist you in achieving a sculpted body. We offer state-of-the-art facilities to our patients and emphasize patient safety. To explore more about the clinic location of Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, visit our address guide.
VASER 4D Liposuction FAQs
Can you treat multiple areas at once?
Treating multiple areas in one session with VASER Liposuction is possible, but it depends on individual patient factors and should be discussed with a surgeon. You should get an appointment with our experts to know what will happen in your case.
Does VASER Liposuction get rid of cellulite?
Yes, VASER Liposuction helps to reduce the presence of cellulite. You can get a better idea through consultation.
How soon will I see my results?
Right after the procedure, you will be able to observe the results. However, to see final results, you need to wait for more than 3 months. Once the scarring and bruising fades away, you will be able to see final results.
Does VASER Liposuction help me to lose weight?
No, the procedure is not for losing weight. In fact, it is a body contouring procedure. However, during the process, you will lose some weight due to the removal of stubborn fat. It is recommended to follow a healthy lifestyle to maintain results.
What is VASER technology?
VASER (Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance) is an ultrasound-based technology that uses a specialized probe to emit energy pulses for fat emulsification. By liquefying fat, this tool allows surgeons the option to focus on particular bodily parts. This technology is particularly efficient since it can liquefy fat without harming other human components. The plastic surgeon will perform the procedure using tiny incisions no larger than 5mm.
Is Vaser Lipo better than regular Lipo?
Traditional Lipo usually happens under general anesthesia and takes a recovery time of weeks. On the other hand, VASER is an advanced technology to sculpt your body in perfect shape and tightens the skin. It is less painful with quick recovery.
Get Free Consultation
If you want to undergo the VASER Liposuction treatment, Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is your only best option. Fill in the form given below to book a FREE consultation with one of our VASER experts. They will guide you about the treatment in detail and help you decide to undergo the procedure. So, book your appointment now.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest