Ultrasound-assisted liposuction is known by the brand name VASER liposuction, which is an advanced, patient-friendly form of fat removal. Prospective patients who are familiar with the background of the procedure know that it is the most widely practiced and popular forms of Laser liposuction.
Contents 45-90 Mins Local Anesthesia 2-3 Weeks Very high Success Rate
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
The method used involves ultrasonic sound waves to gently break down and emulsify fat in a pre-injected saline solution to make the removal easier with minimum collateral damage. So, it is better to get the procedure from a skilled plastic surgeon if you want to attain your desired look.
Before & After Results
No guarantee is given as the results may vary from person to person.
Vaser liposuction in Dubai can treat various body areas even the delicate ones. Usually, this treatment is performed on;
- chin and neck
- Upper arm
- Breast and chest areas
- Abdomen and waist
- Hips and buttocks
- Inner knees
- Calves and Ankles
Who Are the Candidates?
Each patient is evaluated for their degree of satisfaction and expectations after cosmetic surgery. Below is the basic eligibility criteria.
- Patients shouldn’t suffer from obesity and are near their optimal weight.
- Ideal patients are those who undergo dieting and fitness regimen but still retain “stubborn” fat deposits around their limbs, abdomen and/or neck.
- It is necessary for the patient to be emotionally stable even if his/her self-consciousness has affected his self-esteem and personal perception.
- Medical exams should clear them from contradicting diseases that the surgeon will explain. Patients should avoid smoking, alcohol ingestion and taking over-the-counter medicines before and after the prescribed time period.
- Patients ought to have realistic expectations from surgery. VASER liposuction treatment is not for weight loss.
- Medical tests will be performed to check body creatinine, blood sugar, HIV, diabetes and healing rate.
- Avoid blood-thinning agents or any types of aspirin associated products at least two weeks before treatment.
- Abstain from smoking at least for 2 weeks prior to the surgery since nicotine slows down the rate of healing.
- Abstain from alcohol intake for a week before getting the treatment since liquor causes pigmentation and recovery issues.
- On the first morning after your treatment, shower with antibacterial soap.
- Sudden aches, fever or symptoms you feel related to your surgery should be notified immediately to your surgeon.
- Be sure not to bring any belongings or accessories with you to the operation theater.
- Get a friend or relative to pick you up from the hospital.
- Prepare a recovery room at your place where everything like clean towels, prescriptions, toiletries, gauze and ample pillows are easily available.
- Dress yourself in loose, comfortable and dark colored clothes with some easy-wear shoes on the day of surgery .
VASER Liposuction Procedure
- VASER liposuction starts off with the surgeon pumping saline tumescent solution containing local anesthesia into the subcutaneous layer to make the fatty layer expand and become turgid.
- Using a probe emitting gentle ultrasound waves, the surgeon moves the probe below the skin into the treatment area, gently dislodging and breaking apart the fat tissue.
- Afterwards a cannula is inserted through the tiny incision to suck the liquid and emulsified fat.
- The local anesthesia retained in the tissue helps make post-procedural discomfort bearable.
- A typical treatment session lasts from 45 to 90 minutes. The doctor will use massage and ultrasound to remove body fat and contour the body figure for improved results.
- VASER liposuction is safe because it does not damage surrounding connective tissues, nerve endings and blood vessels.
- The procedure allows the surgeon to perform it with smaller downtime.
Benefits of Vaser Liposuction
Here are some significant benefits of VASER liposuction;
- It provides result in single session.
- Fast and easier recovery process than traditional liposuction.
- It improves body contours effectively than other procedures.
- It can remove large amount of fat easily.
- It provides natural looking results.
- It can remove fat and improve contours of delicate body areas.
We have a team of doctors certified from
The procedure comes with minimum complications, specifically when compared to a surgical procedure. Hence, as a result of getting this procedure, you may experience a few risks which include;
- Severe bruising
- Unsatisfactory results
- Skin burn with tools
- Sagging or dimpled skin on the treated area
- Skin discoloration
Suggestion – You should contact your doctor immediately in case of having any of these risks.
- Recovery of this procedure occurs normally in gradual phases. In the first 10 days swelling, bruising and redness will subside to a normal level. The stitches come off in 10 days and after 2 weeks normal routine can be continued again.
- Patients will cope with numbness, redness and swelling in the targeted area aided by painkillers, preventive antibiotics and compression garments. It is imperative to follow the surgeon’s advice properly to ensure lasting and satisfactory results.
- Timely check-ups on Drainage bulbs and tubes are a must and the antibiotic course should be completed. Whereas, other pain medications should be ingested in a timely manner.
- Do not miss on your scheduled follow-up meetings after surgery since final results are defined 4-6 months after treatment.
You should have realistic expectations from the results. The most important thing you should clear in your mind is that the procedure is not a weight loss procedure. It provides outstanding results to shape your body. However, when fat is sucked out from your body, then automatically it reduces your weight. You can manage these results by maintaining your weight.
To maintain your weight, you don’t need to starve or do heavy exercises. All you need is to know what is right for you when to eat, and how much you should eat. However, to observe the final results, you should show some patience.
VASER Liposuction Cost
The cost of Vaser Liposuction surgery depends on the skills / experience of the Doctor as well as the size and location of the area from where the fat is to be removed. The cost ranges from AED 15,000 to AED 50,000 depending on how many areas are treated. The cost includes Surgeon Fee, Hospital Charges, and Anesthesia Cost, Consultation, Pre-Operative Visits and Life Time Follow ups.
To get an exact cost of Vaser Liposuction procedure, kindly fill up the Free Consultation form to book a consultation with doctor.
Book a free consultation with one of the leading specialists in VASER 4D liposuction in Dubai. Send in your query with your contact details so we can get back to you as soon as possible. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers the top quality liposuction treatments in UAE. You can rely on our experienced plastic surgeons to obtain desired results.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest