Ultrasound-assisted liposuction is known by the brand name VASER liposuction, which is an advanced, patient-friendly form of fat removal. Prospective patients who have done a little background on the procedure know that it is among the most widely practiced and popular forms of Laser liposuction.
Contents 45-90 Mins Local Anesthesia 2-3 Weeks Very high Success Rate
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
The method used involves ultrasonic sound waves to gently break down and emulsify fat in a pre-injected saline solution to make it easier during removal with minimum collateral damage. So, it is better used in the hands of a skilled plastic surgeon to help you attain the look you have worked so hard to achieve. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers the latest VASER Liposuction surgery at our clinics in Abu Dhabi, and Dubai.
Before & After Results
No guarantee is given as the results may vary from person to person.
Vaser liposuction can treat various body areas even the delicate ones. Usually, this treatment is performed on;
- chin and neck
- Upper arm
- Breast and chest areas
- Abdomen and waist
- Hips and buttocks
- Inner knees
- Calves and Ankles
Who Are the Candidates?
Each patient is evaluated for their degree of satisfaction and expectations after cosmetic surgery. Below are the basic eligibility criteria.
- Patients shouldn’t suffer from obesity and are near their optimal weight.
- Ideal patients are those who undergo dieting and fitness regimen but still retain “stubborn” fat deposits around their limbs, abdomen and/or neck.
- It is necessary for the patient to be emotionally stable even though if their self-consciousness has granted them decrease in self-esteem and personal perception.
- Medical exams should clear them from contradicting diseases that the surgeon will explain. Patients should avoid smoking, alcohol ingestion and taking over-the-counter meds before and after the prescribed time period.
- Patients ought to have realistic expectations from surgery. VASER liposuction Treatment not for weight loss.
- Medical tests will be performed for things such as body creatinine, blood sugar, HIV, diabetes and healing rate.
- Avoid blood-thinning agents or any types of aspirin associated products at least two weeks before treatment.
- Bastian from smoking at least for 2 weeks prior to the surgery since nicotine slows down the rate of healing.
- Abstain from alcohol intake for a week before getting surgical for treatment since liquor side-effects are pigmentation and recovery issues.
- On the morning of your treatment, shower with antibacterial soap.
- Sudden aches, fever or symptoms you feel related to your surgery should be notified immediately to your surgeon.
- Be sure to not bring any belongings or accessories with you to the operation theatre.
- Schedule for a friend or relative to pick you up from the hospital.
- Prepare a recovery room at your place where everything from clean towels, prescriptions, toiletries, gauze and ample pillows are equipped.
- Dress yourself in loose, comfortable, dark colored clothes on the day of surgery and some easy-wear shoes.
- VASER liposuction starts off with the surgeon pumping saline tumescent solution containing local anesthesia into the subcutaneous layer to make the fatty layer expand and become turgid.
- Using a probe emitting gentle ultrasound waves, the surgeon moves the probe below the skin into the treatment area gently dislodging and breaking apart the fat tissue.
- Afterwards a cannula is inserted through the tiny incision to suction away the liquid and emulsified fat.
- The remainder of local anesthetic retained in the tissue helps make post-procedural discomfort bearable.
- A typical treatment session last from between 45 to 90 minutes. The doctor will make use of massage and ultrasound to remove body fat and contour the body figure for improved results.
- VASER liposuction is safe because it does not damage surrounding connective tissue, nerve endings and blood vessels with its combination of tumescent and gentle ultrasonic emulsification of fat.
- The Procedure allows the surgeon to perform it with smaller downtime than regular liposuction.
Benefits of Vaser
Here are some more benefits to top that with VASER liposuction.
- It provides result in single session.
- Fast and easier recovery process than traditional liposuction.
- It improves body contours effectively than other procedures.
- It can remove large amount of fat easily.
- It provides natural looking results.
- It can remove fat and improve contours of delicate body areas.
We have a team of doctors certified from
The procedure comes with minimum complications, specifically when compared to a surgical procedure. Hence, as a result of getting this procedure, you may experience a few risks. They may include;
- Severe bruising
- Unsatisfactory results
- Skin burn with tools
- Sagging or dimpled skin on the treated area
- Skin discoloration
Suggestion – You should contact your doctor immediately in case of having any of these risks.
- Recovery for this procedure is normally in gradual phases. In the first 10 days swelling, bruising and redness will subside to a normal level. The stitches come off in 10 days and 2 weeks normal routine can be continued again.
- Patients will cope with numbness, redness and swelling in that area aided by painkillers preventive antibiotics and compression garments. It is imperative to follow the surgeon’s advice properly to ensure lasting and satisfactory results.
- Timely check-ups on Drainage bulbs and tubes are a must and the antibiotic course should be completed whereas other pain medications should be ingested in a timely manner.
- Do not miss on your scheduled follow-up meetings after surgery since final results are defined 4-6 months after treatment based on each patient.
You should have realistic expectations with the results. The most important thing you should clear in your mind is that the procedure is not a weight loss procedure, but it provides outstanding results to shape your body. However, when fat is sucked out from your body, then automatically it reduces your weight. You can manage these results by maintaining your weight.
To maintain your weight, you don’t need to starve or do heavy exercise, but all you need is to know what is right for you when to eat, and how much should you eat. However, to observe the final results, you should show some patience.
VASER Liposuction Cost
The cost of Vaser Liposuction surgery depends on the skills / Experience of the Doctor as well as the size and location of fat to be removed. The cost Ranges from AED 15,000 to AED 50,000 depending on how many areas are treated. The Cost includes Surgeon Fee, Hospital Charges, and Anaesthesia Cost, Consultation, Pre-Operative Visits and Life Time Follow ups.
To get an Exact Cost of Vaser Liposuction Procedures, kindly fill up the Free Consultation form to Book a consultation with Doctor.
Book a free consultation with one of the leading specialists in VASER 4D liposuction in Dubai. Send in your query with your contact details through our online portal so we can get back to you as soon as possible. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Provides a fair cost on VASER 4D liposuction treatment with offers in Dubai, and Abu Dhabi.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest