Ultrasound-assisted liposuction, also known as VASER liposuction, is an advanced and patient-friendly form of fat removal. Prospective patients who are familiar with the background of the procedure know that it is the most widely practiced and popular form of laser liposuction.
The method utilizes ultrasonic sound waves to gently break down and emulsify fat with the help of a pre-injected saline solution that makes the removal easier with minimum collateral damage. So, it is better to get the procedure from a skilled plastic surgeon if you want to attain your desired look.
Table of Contents 1-2 Hours Local Anesthesia 1 Week Very high Success Rate
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Table of Contents
Very high Success Rate
Before & After Results
No guarantee is given as the results may vary from person to person.
Vaser liposuction can treat various body areas, even delicate ones. Usually, this treatment is performed on;
- chin and neck
- Upper arm
- Breast and chest areas
- Abdomen and waist
- Hips and buttocks
- Inner knees
- Calves and Ankles
Who Are the Candidates?
Below are the basic eligibility criteria for VASER 4D liposuction.
- Patients shouldn’t suffer from obesity and are near their optimal weight.
- Ideal patients are those who undergo dieting and fitness regimen but still retain “stubborn” fat deposits around their limbs, abdomen, and neck.
- It is necessary for the patient to be emotionally stable even if his/her self-consciousness has affected his self-esteem and personal perception.
- Patients should have realistic expectations from surgery. VASER liposuction Dubai is not for weight loss.
- Medical tests will be performed to check body creatinine, blood sugar, HIV, diabetes, and healing rate.
- Avoid blood-thinning agents or any type of aspirin associated products for at least two weeks before treatment.
- Be sure not to bring any belongings or accessories with you to the operation theater.
- Get a friend or relative to pick you up from the hospital.
- Prepare a recovery room at your place where everything like clean towels, prescriptions, toiletries, gauze and ample pillows are easily available.
- Dress in loose, comfortable and dark-colored clothes with some easy-wear shoes on the day of surgery.
VASER Liposuction Procedure
- VASER liposuction starts off with the surgeon pumping saline tumescent solution containing local anesthesia into the subcutaneous layer to make the fatty layer expand and become turgid.
- Using a probe emitting gentle ultrasound waves, the surgeon moves the probe below the skin into the treatment area, gently dislodging and breaking apart the fat tissue.
- Afterward, a cannula is inserted through the tiny incision to suck the liquid and emulsified fat.
- The local anesthesia retained in the tissue helps make post-procedural discomfort bearable.
- A typical treatment session lasts from 1 to 2 hours depending on the size of the treated area. The doctor will use massage and ultrasound to remove body fat and contour the body figure for improved results.
- VASER liposuction is safe because it does not damage surrounding connective tissues, nerve endings and blood vessels.
- The procedure allows the surgeon to perform it with smaller downtime.
Benefits of Vaser Liposuction
Here are some significant benefits of 4D VASER liposuction;
- It provides results in a single session.
- Fast and easier recovery process than traditional liposuction.
- It improves the contours of delicate body areas more effectively than other procedures.
- It can remove a large amount of fat easily.
- It provides natural-looking results.
- Recovery after VASER liposuction occurs normally in gradual phases. During the first 10 days swelling, bruising and redness will subside to a normal level. The stitches come off in 10 days and after 2 weeks, the normal routine can be continued again.
- Patients will cope with numbness, redness and swelling in the targeted area with the help of painkillers, preventive antibiotics and compression garments. It is imperative to follow the surgeon’s advice properly to ensure lasting and satisfactory results.
- Timely check-ups on drainage bulbs and tubes are a must and the antibiotic course should be completed. Whereas, other pain medications should be taken in a timely manner.
- Do not miss your scheduled follow-up meetings after surgery because final results are defined 4-6 months after the treatment.
You should have realistic expectations from the results. The most important thing you should clear in your mind is that VASER liposuction is not a weight-loss procedure. It provides outstanding results to shape your body. However, when fat is sucked out from the body, it automatically reduces your weight. You can manage these results by maintaining your weight.
To maintain weight, you don’t need to starve or do heavy exercises. All you need is to know what is right for you, when to eat, and how much you should eat. Final results will take some time to appear so have patience.
VASER Liposuction Cost in Dubai
The cost of Vaser Liposuction depends on the skills/experience of the surgeon as well as the size and location of the area from where the fat is to be removed. The average starting price of VASER liposuction is AED 25000 depending on the number of areas being treated. The cost includes surgeon fees, hospital charges, anesthesia costs, pre-operative visits, and lifetime follow-ups.
To get an exact Vaser Liposuction Dubai price, kindly fill up the consultation form to book a consultation with our expert.
Book a free consultation with one of our leading specialists to get VASER 4D liposuction. Send in your query with your contact details so we can get back to you as soon as possible. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® offers a wide range of liposuction treatments. You can rely on our experienced plastic surgeons to obtain desired results.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest