Skin blemishes are the discoloration marks that can be found on your skin. You are either born with them or it can just instantly appear as you grow older. Blemishes like acne, scars, birthmarks, age spots and freckles are just some of the many types of blemishes that can be found in a human’s skin. To those who are not happy with freckles and blemishes, there are number of freckles treatment in Dubai that can diminish and prevent these discoloration marks.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Signs & Symptoms
There are always some signs and symptoms associated with any condition. Mostly, freckles are harmless but they may be a warning sign of sensitive skin that is highly vulnerable to sun burn and potential skin cancer. Some symptoms of freckles and blemishes include:
- Changes in the color of skin.
- Changes in texture of skin.
- Blotches on the skin.
- Dryness and roughness.
Some common causes of freckles and blemishes are:
- Excessive exposure to the sun: You can prevent or fade freckles by reducing sun exposure.
- Increased melanin: Melanin is the pigment in the skin that is produced by special cells. Increase in the melanin can cause freckles or age spots and darkening of skin.
- Genetics: Freckles are influenced by genetics also.
- Hormonal changes: Changes in hormones is also one of the causes of freckles and age spots.
- Fair skin: Fair skin is more prone to freckles. There is less melanin in fair skin, therefore on exposure to the sun, production of melanin is stimulated to absorb UV light.
- Skin conditions: Certain skin conditions like acne can also cause blemishes.
Treatment options for freckles and blemishes vary broadly, from simple topical treatments to more advanced and effective IPL therapy. Some common as well as effective freckle and blemishes treatments in Dubai are:
- Topical medications: Some over the counter skin lightening creams can help lighten the skin color and improve the appearance of freckles and blemishes. Hydroquinone, kojic acid and tretinoin (vitamin A acid, Retin A) are the common ingredients that are used in topical medications.
- Oral medications: There are various kinds of oral medications that are very effective for certain kinds of freckles. Usually, oral medications are prescribed to deal with freckles caused by hormonal changes.
- Laser therapy: Laser treatment is safe and minimally invasive option for improving freckles. Multiple types of lasers can be used for this purpose. This treatment uses laser to break down melanin in the skin thereby lightening skin tone and improving the appearance of freckles and blemishes. The treatment requires multiple sessions to achieve optimal results. Alexandrite and ND: YAG lasers are mostly used for treating aging spots.
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) therapy: IPL therapy is not laser treatment but it works same like laser treatment. It effectively and safely zaps away the pigment in the skin and promotes healthy cell turnover revealing a clear and revitalized complexion.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels are also an effective freckles and blemishes treatment in Dubai. They help remove age spots, freckles and blemishes and discoloration. They help to improve the appearance of freckles and make skin clear and smooth gradually. The treatment involves applying chemical on the skin to remove the topmost damaged layers of skin revealing healthy and clear skin.
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion is also an effective treatment for certain kinds of freckles. It sloughs off the damaged top layers of skin revealing healthy, bright and even skin. Stream of tiny particles is used for this purpose. It is usually performed over the course of several sessions.
Post Treatment Care
You will be able to resume your normal routine immediately after the treatment. However, the treated area will look darker for about 3 to 5 days. Crusting may also occur but this will also be temporary. Slight redness and swelling are normal. Following aftercare instructions will help you get rid of these symptoms quickly. Some common aftercare tips are:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for few weeks after surgery.
- Wear strong sunblock with both UVA and UVB protection before going in the sun.
- Avoid using AHA, salicylic or glycolic acid creams.
- Apply the prescribed topical creams regularly.
- Don’t take hot showers.
There are many benefits of freckles and blemishes treatment in Dubai. Have a look on some of them:
- It is safe, gentle and minimally invasive treatment.
- It is a precise treatment and does not cause any damage to healthy skin cells.
- It does not cause any severe discomfort or side effects.
- Besides making superficial improvement, it also boosts the production of collagen in the skin.
- It requires no downtime; you will be able to resume your normal routine immediately after treatment.
The results for freckles and blemishes treatment in Dubai will begin to become visible just after the treatment but final results will take some time to become apparent. The results of the treatment are long-lasting but you may get freckles again as the aging process continues.
News And Media
If you are looking for freckles and Blemishes treatment in Dubai then Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is here to cater your needs. You can get a free consultation with one of our experts about the treatment by filling the form below.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest