An ideal male body features a strong chest with limited breast tissues and defined pectoral muscles. However, it is not easy for every man to develop such a physique because it requires a lot of work. It can be difficult for men to achieve the perfect body with exercise only. In such circumstances, chest augmentation with pectoral implants for men improves the contours of the chest, adds fullness to the chest, and defines the muscles.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Pectoral Implants Goals
- 3 Pectoral Implants Candidates
- 4 Initial Consultation
- 5 Pre-Op Preparation
- 6 Procedure
- 7 Recovery
- 8 Post-Op Care
- 9 Our Surgeons
- 10 Benefits
- 11 Results
- 12 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
General or Local Anesthesia
Very High Success Rate
Pectoral Implants Goals
A pectoral implant augmentation in Dubai aims to;
- Improve the fullness and firmness of the chest.
- Lift the breast tissues.
- Remove the excess skin and fat.
Pectoral Implants Candidates
You may be an ideal candidate for a pectoral implants augmentation surgery if you;
- Suffer from gynecomastia and your muscle definition hides behind excessive fat deposits.
- Have excess fat and skin tissues in the chest area and your pectoral muscles are not well-developed.
- Want to improve the contours of your chest.
- Have set realistic expectations from the implant surgery.
In an initial consultation before the surgery, your surgeon will examine your physical condition to make a suitable treatment plan. You will be given a choice between saline or silicone gel implants. Your surgeon will assist you to choose the implant type, shape, and size according to your preferences.
You will be given a few instructions to follow in order to be prepared for the chest augmentation surgery. These instructions can be different for every patient but some common instructions include;
- Stop smoking for two or more weeks before the surgery because it can cause problems in the healing process.
- Avoid consuming alcohol and caffeine.
- Stop taking blood-thinning medication.
A pectoral implant augmentation surgery in Dubai takes 2 hours to complete. It is performed on an outpatient basis and you will be able to go home after a few hours.
- A pectoral implant augmentation can be performed under general or local anesthesia.
- Your surgeon will make incisions in the armpits to avoid the appearance of the visible scar.
- After the incisions are made, your surgeon will place the implant in the chest beneath the pectoral muscles which increases the fullness and firmness of the chest.
- The incisions are stitched closed.
Every patient may recover differently from a pectoral implant surgery depending on their body’s healing ability.
- You will be asked to take rest for a few days after the surgery.
- You will have to wear drains which will be removed within a week.
- The stitches will be removed 10 days after the surgery.
Your surgeon will give you a few instructions that you must follow for an easy recovery. Common instructions include;
- Wear a compression garment for at least two weeks as it helps in controlling swelling. This garment will not be visible under the clothes.
- Do not lift heavy objects or perform any rigorous tasks for more than six weeks after the surgery.
- Follow the medication directives.
The benefits of chest augmentation with pectoral implants Dubai include;
- It enhances the contours of the chest.
- Improves muscle definition to give you a muscular manly appearance.
- Helps in boosting your self-confidence and self-esteem.
A pectoral implant surgery results in an enhanced chest that is fuller, firmer, and well contoured. The results of chest augmentation are permanent but these implants may need to be removed or replaced after 15 to 20 years.
If you suffer from gynecomastia or just need to enhance the appearance of your chest, consider a chest augmentation with pectoral implants. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is offering the treatment under the supervision of highly experienced surgeons. Fill in the form to get a free consultation which enables you to get answers to your questions. Once you fill the form, our staff member will get back to you to book your appointment.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest