Notice: Undefined variable: country in /usr/www/users/dcsuser/wp-content/themes/apexclinic-child/functions.php on line 201
Notice: Undefined index: in /usr/www/users/dcsuser/wp-content/themes/apexclinic-child/functions.php on line 201
Notice: Undefined variable: city in /usr/www/users/dcsuser/wp-content/themes/apexclinic-child/functions.php on line 202
Notice: Undefined index: in /usr/www/users/dcsuser/wp-content/themes/apexclinic-child/functions.php on line 202
Warning: include(includes/include-treatment.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/users/dcsuser/wp-content/themes/apexclinic-child/functions.php on line 216
Warning: include(): Failed opening 'includes/include-treatment.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php/') in /usr/www/users/dcsuser/wp-content/themes/apexclinic-child/functions.php on line 216
Notice: Undefined variable: leadtreatment in /usr/www/users/dcsuser/wp-content/themes/apexclinic-child/functions.php on line 245
Do you have damaged, weak, short or sparse eyelashes? If yes, then eyelash hair transplant is worth considering. This procedure is an ideal option for you if you have experienced eyelash loss through trauma, or you have thinning eyelashes due to overuse of makeup or pulling, or you simply want longer, thicker and denser lashes. Eyelash hair transplant in Dubai is a guaranteed minimally invasive procedure that can help you restore thicker and denser eyelashes.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Before & After Results
- 3 Eyelash Transplant Candidate
- 4 Eyelash Transplant Goals
- 5 Eyelash Transplant Technique
- 6 Preparations
- 7 Eyelash Transplant Procedure
- 8 Our Surgeons
- 9 Procedure Recovery
- 10 Procedure Benefits
- 11 Complications
- 12 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before & After Results
Eyelash hair transplant outcomes may take 12 months to become visible. They will be life lasting. However, you will need to curve and trim your eyelashes to make them natural looking. No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Eyelash Transplant Candidate
You may be an ideal candidate for eyelash hair transplant in Dubai if:
- You have sparse or thin eyelashes and you are not satisfied with their density.
- You have lost your lashes due to some trauma like burn or accident.
- You have lost your eyelashes because of some medical treatment like chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
- You are experiencing the congenital absence of hair on all parts of your body including eyelashes.
Eyelash Transplant Goals
Eyelash hair transplant procedure is designed to:
- Restore lost eyelashes.
- Improve the thickness and density of eyelashes.
- Boost your confidence and self-esteem by creating thicker and denser eyelashes.
Eyelash Transplant Technique
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) transplant is usually used for eyelash restoration.
You need to prepare for a procedure in a well-mannered way to get outstanding results. Keep in mind that results are not just linked with the procedure but also with how well you prepare for it. Our eyelash hair transplant surgeons will provide you with specific guidelines on the basis of your medical history and other related aspects. Following is a list that contains common instructions that are essential for every patient. Have a look!
- Avoid consuming alcohol.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid intake of blood thinners (aspirin, etc.).
- Get done with all prescribed tests.
- Let your surgeon know if you are having any specific allergies.
- Keep yourself safe from direct sunlight.
- Manage your vacations that you will require after procedure.
Eyelash Transplant Procedure
Eyelash hair transplant in Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia and takes 2 to 3 hours to complete. The steps involved in the surgery are:
- Donor area preparation: Firstly donor area – usually back of the scalp – is shaved and cleansed to prepare it for the surgery.
- Administration of anesthesia: Then local anesthesia is administered in the area around the eyelashes.
- Hair extraction: After administration of anesthesia, hair follicles are extracted using Follicular Unit Extraction technique. Grafts with 1 to 4 hair follicles are extracted for eyelash hair transplantation.
- Recipient area preparation: After extraction of hair, the surgeon prepares the recipient area by administering local anesthesia and making extremely small incisions for implantation of follicles. While preparing recipient site, direction and angle of eyelashes are kept in mind to produce natural looking results.
- Graft implantation: After preparing the recipient site, the surgeon implants 1 to 2 hair follicles at a time in specific directions. The single procedure usually involves implantation of 30 to 40 hair follicles to get the desired density of eyelashes.
This procedure recovery varies from patient to patient depending on several factors. You can expect your recovery period to be like:
- You will experience some soreness in the donor area immediately after surgery, which may last for several hours.
- Bruising and mild swelling on the eyelids is also normal. Most of the swelling and bruising usually subside within a few days.
The latest procedure of Eyelash Hair Transplant in Dubai has many benefits. Listed below are some of them:
- This treatment is a brief and minimally invasive surgical procedure.
- No severe complications are associated with the procedure.
Our surgeons recommend you to get every precaution that may assist you in avoiding complications. The possible risks may include;
- Mild pain
- Blur vision
If you are looking for a low-cost eyelash hair transplant in Dubai, our clinic is your way to go. We offer a wide variety of hair transplant procedures at reasonable costs. Fill in the given form to get a free consultation with one of our hair transplant surgeons.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest