Fractional RF Microneedling treatment makes use of a grid of insulated microneedles that penetrate the top layer of skin (the epidermis) to a depth of 3.5 mm into the dermal layer for delivering radiofrequency heat pulses into the tissue. This smart technique stimulates the body to produce collagen and elastin fibers in the treatment area without causing any scars. Ultimately, the skin becomes tighter and smoother.
There are a few brands that market and develop RF microneedle devices. All of these devices are equally effective, with only slight variations in purpose and material. The concept is to deliver radiofrequency heat into the sub-dermal layer after penetrating the skin right where it is most needed.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Ideal Candidates
- 3 Goals
- 4 Preparation
- 5 Procedure
- 6 Machine Used
- 7 Benefits
- 8 Recovery & Post Operative Care
- 9 Combination Treatment
- 10 Results
- 11 RF Microneedling Cost in Dubai
- 12 Schedule A Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
You can be an ideal candidate for RF microneedling Dubai if you have;
- Acne scars
- Facial Lines
- Loose skin
Fractional RF microneedling in Dubai has the following goals;
- Removal of scars such as deep acne scars or scars caused due to trauma, burns, surgery, or laser treatment.
- Removal of wrinkles around the eyes, nose, lips, neck, and forehead.
- Rejuvenation of loose or unhealthy skin that has expanded pores and lack of tone.
- Improvement in flexibility and smoothness of the skin.
- It can be used as an effective measure to lift and tighten skin.
- Useful as an anti-aging technique to stimulate collagen production in the dermis necessary for healthy younger-looking skin.
- Elimination of stretch marks.
You have to prepare for the procedure to get the desired results. Have a look at some important pre-op instructions;
- Avoid aspirin and related blood thinners.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Let your doctor know if you have any allergies.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any medicines.
- Get all the prescribed tests done before the procedure.
The steps mentioned above will be helpful for you to prepare your skin for Fractional RF microneedling treatment in Dubai.
The procedure is quick and takes hardly half an hour to treat the face. Using various sizes and types of headstamps, the handheld microneedling device can be easily operated manually. It operates in a grid reference over the facial skin, inducing regeneration that is uniform and derived completely out of natural body processes. The adjustable penetration depth of the microneedles ranges between 0.5 – 3.5 mm depending on the targeted tissue and type of condition being treated along with its extent.
Chemical peels, dermabrasion, and derma needling also work in the same manner where slight damage is inflicted onto the epidermis to induce collagen formation below the skin. However, the only difference in RF microneedling is that the epidermis is not damaged or affected by radio-frequency.
- The procedure begins off by applying topical anesthesia that numbs the face.
- The doctor then passes the handheld microneedling device over the skin manually. The device is set up with specific parameters for depth and frequency based on the intensity of the condition being treated. Usually, the doctor will pinch the targeted skin area with each pulse for better penetration and improved efficiency.
- Radio-frequency is directly emitted onto the targeted deep tissue without burning up the epidermis. It is done to avoid hyper-pigmentation, which is common in such dermal techniques.
- 20 to 30 minutes is the total time required to perform the procedure based on the patient’s treatment area and pain threshold. Right after the procedure, the natural body reaction to this treatment causes the face to become slightly swollen, warm and red.
- The intended effect of the body to send in fibroblasts and regenerative compounds for the growth of collagen and elastin fibers begins immediately.
The machines used to perform fractional RF micro-needling are Ellisys and Pollogen legend.
There are numerous benefits of fractional RF microneedling in Dubai. Some of them are enlisted below.
- With the RF Microneedling system, patients receive the ideal treatment for deep tissue rejuvenation. It utilizes the minimally invasive microneedles that deliver regulated pulses of radio-frequency.
- It achieves remarkable results in terms of skin lifting, reduction in the size of pores, epidermal tightening and overall skin renewal.
- It can collectively treat numerous conditions in one session, such as combined hyper-pigmentation, atrophic scars, wrinkles, loose skin, and acne marks.
- The treatment is minimally invasive.
- Hardly half an hour is needed for the procedure, and downtime is comparatively short.
- It reduces the risks of infection, post-operative inflammation, hyper-pigmentation, or scarring.
Recovery & Post Operative Care
Patients will experience mild redness and swelling during the first 24 hours after Fractional RF microneedling treatment in Dubai. But that eventually subsides in 2-4 days, leaving the skin tighter and smoother than before. It is advised not to massage or tan the skin during or after the treatment. Avoid sun exposure and make use of topical creams and broad-spectrum sun lotion as recommended by the doctor. It will help you maintain results and avoid complications.
RF microneedling can be performed in combination with other treatments based on the patient’s aesthetic goals and expectations. The treatments that can be provided in combination with RF microneedling include dermal fillers for skin nourishment, soothing topical therapy, moisturizing therapy, mesotherapy or microdermabrasion. Packages usually cost less and have far-reaching effects on appearance.
Radio Frequency energy, once delivered into the deep layers of the dermis induces regenerative processes in the skin. In 4 days needle marks will fade away completely, and the swelling will subside in most patients. Patients will begin to feel smoothness, elasticity and a noticeable difference in their skin tone. So far, fractional RF microneedling Dubai is a great anti-aging technique.
RF Microneedling Cost in Dubai
RF microneedling price varies from one individual to another. Therefore, there is no fixed cost. The total cost depends on variable factors like the nature of the skin problem, the expertise of the dermatologist and the location of the facility. You should consult with an expert to know the exact cost.
Schedule A Consultation
Get your consultation booked today with one of our leading dermatologists for facial skin rejuvenation. Simply fill in the form given below to book your appointment right away. Your facial skin problems can now be solved without any extensive surgery and downtime with fractional RF Microneedling treatment in Dubai.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest