Fractional RF Micro needling treatment makes use of a grid of insulated micro-needles that penetrate the top layer of skin (the epidermis) till a depth of 3.5 mm into the dermal layer for delivering radio frequency heat pulses into the tissue. This smart technique stimulates the body to produce collagen and elastin fibers in the treatment area without causing any scars, ultimately making the skin tighter and smoother.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Ideal Candidates
- 3 Treatment Goals
- 4 Preparation
- 5 Treatment Procedure
- 6 Machine Used
- 7 Treatment Benefits
- 8 Recovery & Post Operative Care
- 9 Complications
- 10 Combination Treatment
- 11 Results
- 12 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
There are a few brands that market and develop the RF micro-needle device. They are all equally effective, with only slight variations in purpose and material. The concept is to deliver radio frequency heat into the sub-dermal layer after penetrating the skin right where it is most needed.
People with acne scars, facial lines, wrinkles, or tired and loose skin on their face can get fractional RF Micro-Needle treatment in Dubai to stimulate the natural body processes that make us look younger. Micro-needles are punched into the skin, sending off heat from the very tip of the needle allowing the stimulation of collagen and elastin production at certain depth without marking or damaging the external layer. This uniform warming of deep tissue is tried and tested to be more effective than superficial non-invasive treatment. The gold plated micro-needles act as a conductor for radio-frequency waves.
Fractional RF micro-needling in Dubai has the following goals;
- Removal of scars such as deep acne scarring as well as scarring caused due to trauma, burns, or those left as a consequence of surgical or laser treatment.
- Removal of wrinkles around the eyes, nose, lips, neck, and forehead.
- Rejuvenation of loose or unhealthy skin that has expanded pores and lack of tone.
- Improvement in flexibility and smoothness of the skin.
- It can be used as an effective measure to lift and tighten skin.
- Useful as an anti-aging technique to stimulate collagen production in the dermis necessary for a healthy younger look.
- Eliminate stretch marks as the skin rejuvenates.
You have to prepare for the procedure to get it done. Have a look at these steps!
- Avoid aspirin and related blood thinners.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Let your doctor know if you have any allergies.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any medicines.
- Limit the use of alcohol.
- Avoid smoking.
- Get all the prescribed tests done before the procedure.
The steps mentioned above will be helpful for you to prepare your skin for Fractional RF micro-needling in Dubai.
The procedure is quick, hardly taking half an hour for treating the face. Using various sizes and types of head stamps that contain needles of different distribution, number, and type, the handheld Micro-needling device can be easily operated manually. It operates in a grid reference over the facial skin, inducing regeneration that is uniform and derived completely out of natural body processes. Chemical peels, dermabrasion, and derma needling also work in the same manner where slight damage is inflicted onto the epidermis to induce collagen formation below the skin. But the difference this treatment has from ablative therapy is the fact that apart from the punch of a micro-needle that is hardly a millimeter in diameter, the epidermis is not damaged or affected by radio-frequency.
- The procedure begins off with an injection of local anesthesia that numbs the face, and the state is left to expand for 40 minutes allowing the entire region to get under anesthetic effect.
- Then the doctor proceeds to manually make single (or more) passes over the treatment area by applying the handheld micro-needling device that has been set up with specific parameters for depth and frequency based on the intensity of the condition being treated. Usually the doctor will pinch the targeted skin area with each pulse for better penetration and improved efficiency.
- 20 to 30 minutes is the total time required to perform the procedure based on the patient’s treatment area and pain threshold. Right after the procedure, the natural body reaction to this treatment causes the face to become slightly swollen, warm and red.
- Direct emission of radio-frequency is set onto the targeted deep tissue without burning up the epidermis to avoiding hyper-pigmentation, which is common in such dermal techniques.
- The intended effect of the body to send in fibroblasts and regenerative compounds for the growth of collagen and elastin fibers begins immediately.
The machine used to perform fractional RF micro-needling is Ellisys and Pollogen legend.
There are numerous benefits of fractional RF micro-needling in Dubai. Some of them are enlisted below.
- With the Fractional Micro-Needling RF System, patients receive the ideal treatment for deep tissue rejuvenation, skin lifting and tightening by means of minimally invasive micro-needles that deliver regulated pulses of radio-frequency.
- The adjustable penetration depth of the micro-needles ranges between 0.5 – 3.5 mm depending on the targeted tissue and type of condition being treated along with its extent. It achieves remarkable results in terms of skin lifting, size reduction for pores, epidermal tightening and overall skin renewal.
- It can collectively treat numerous conditions in one session, such as combined hyper-pigmentation, atrophic scars, wrinkles, loose skin, and acne marks.
- The treatment is minimally invasive.
- Hardly half an hour is needed for the procedure, and downtime is comparatively small.
- It reduces the risks of infection, post-operative inflammation, hyper-pigmentation or scarring.
Recovery & Post Operative Care
Patients will experience mild redness and swelling for the first 24 hours after Fractional RF micro-needling treatment in Dubai. But that eventually subsides in 2-4 days, leaving the skin tighter and smoother than before. It is advised that skin is not to be massaged or tanned during or after the treatment. Avoid sun exposure and make use of topical creams and broad-spectrum sun lotion as recommended by the doctor to maintain results and avoid complications.
Following complications may occur when you get the procedure. However, don’t worry and discuss your concerns with the practitioner because these risks will not remain for a long time.
Suggestion – You have to choose your practitioner very carefully if you want to have the best outcomes.
Various cosmetic groups will provide packages or combined treatments based on the patient’s aesthetic goals and expectations. The treatments that can be provided in combination with Fractional RF micro-needling in Dubai include dermal filler for skin nourishment, soothing topical therapy, moisturizing therapy, mesotherapy or microdermabrasion. Packages usually cost less and have more far-reaching effects on appearance.
Radio Frequency energy, once delivered into the deep layers of the dermis induces regenerative processes in the skin. In 4 days needle marks will fade away completely, and the swelling will subside in most patients. Patients will begin to feel smoothness, elasticity and a noticeable difference in skin tone. So far fractional RF micro-needling Dubai is a great anti-aging technique.
Get your free consultation booked today with one of our leading dermatologists/surgeons for facial skin rejuvenation. Simply send in your basic contact information and query through our online form to get booked right away. Your facial skin problems can now be solved without any extensive surgery and downtime with fractional RF Micro-Needling treatment in Dubai.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest