The procedure makes use of a grid of insulated micro-needles that penetrate the top layer of skin (the epidermis) up till a depth of 3.5 mm into the dermal layer for delivering radiofrequency heat pulses into tissue. This smart technique results in a stimulation of the body to produce collagen and elastin fibers in the treatment area without causing any scars, ultimately making the skin tighter and smoother.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Ideal Candidates
- 3. Treatment Goals
- 4. Preparation
- 5. Treatment Procedure
- 6. Treatment Benefits
- 7. Recovery & Post Operative Care
- 8. Complications
- 9. Combination Treatment
- 10. Treatment Results
- 11. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
There are a few brands that market and develop the RF micro-needle device such as CryoMed and Lutronic. They are all equally effective, with only slight variations in purpose and material. The concept is to deliver radiofrequency heat into the subdermal layer after penetrating the skin right where it is most needed and can cause a greater effect. Dissipation of heat through the upper layer of skin by superficial non-invasive radiofrequency treatment doesn’t have the same penetration and can cause problems in the top layer of skin, such as hyperpigmentation.
People with acne scars, facial lines, wrinkles, or tired and loose skin on their face can get fractional RF Micro-Needle treatment in Dubai to stimulate the natural body processes that make us look younger. Micro-needles are punched into the skin, sending off heat from the very tip of the needle allowing the stimulation of collagen and elastin production at certain depth without marking or damaging the external layer. This uniform warming of deep tissue is tried and tested to be more effective than superficial non-invasive treatment. The gold plated micro-needles hence act as conductor for radiofrequency waves.
RF Fractional micro-needling in Dubai has the following goals;
- Removal of scars such as deep acne scarring as well as scarring caused due to trauma, burns, or those left as a consequence of surgical or laser treatment.
- Removal of wrinkles around the eyes, nose, lips, neck, and forehead.
- Rejuvenation of loose or unhealthy skin that has expanded pores and lack of tone. Improvement in flexibility and smoothness of the skin.
- It can be used as an effective measure to lift and tighten skin.
- Useful as an anti-aging technique to stimulate collagen production in the dermis necessary for a healthy younger look.
- Stretch Marks fade out with every session as the skin continues to rejuvenate. One session usually does bring about a remarkable difference.
You have to prepare for the procedure to get it done. Have a look at these steps!
- Avoid aspirin and related blood thinners.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Let your doctor know if you have any allergies.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any medicine.
- Limit the use of alcohol.
- Avoid smoking.
- Get all the prescribed tests done before the procedure.
The steps mentioned above will be helpful for you to prepare your skin for Fractional RF micro-needling in Dubai.
The procedure is quick, hardly taking half an hour for treating the face. Using various sizes and types of head stamps that contain needles of different distribution, number, and type, the handheld Micro-needling device can be easily operated manually. It operates in a grid reference over the facial skin, inducing regeneration that is uniform and derived completely out of natural body processes. Chemical peels, dermabrasion, and derma needling also work in the same manner where slight damage is inflicted onto the epidermis to induce collagen and formation below the skin. But the difference this treatment has from ablative therapy is the fact that apart from the punch of a micro-needle that is hardly a millimeter in diameter, the epidermis is not damaged or affected by radiofrequency.
- The procedure begins off with an injection of local anesthesia that numbs the face, and the state is left to expand for 40 minutes allowing for the entire region to get under anesthetic effect.
- Then the doctor proceeds to manually make single (or more) passes over the treatment area applying the handheld micro-needling device that has been set up with specific parameters for depth and frequency based on the intensity of the condition being treated. Usually the doctor will pinch each area of skin that is treated with each pulse for better penetration and to improve efficiency.
- 20 to 30 minutes is the total time taken for treating the area based on the patient’s treatment area and pain threshold. Right after the procedure, the natural body reaction to this treatment causes the face to become slightly swollen, warm and red.
- Direct emission of radiofrequency is set onto the targeted deep tissue without burning up the epidermis hence avoiding hyperpigmentation, which is common with such non-invasive dermal treatment techniques.
- The intended effect of the body sending in fibroblasts and regenerative compounds for growing collagen and elastin fibers begins immediately.
There are numerous benefits in both the design and the treatment of fractional RF micro-needling in Dubai.
- With the Fractional Micro-Needle RF System, patients receive the ideal treatment so far innovated for deep tissue rejuvenation, skin lifting and tightening by means of minimally invasive micro-needles to deliver regulated pulses of radiofrequency directly at various depths and uniform locations beneath the skin.
- The adjustable penetration depth of the micro-needles ranges between 0.5 – 3.5mm depending on the targeted tissue and type of condition being treated along with its extent. It achieves remarkable results in terms of skin lifting, size reduction for pores, epidermal tightening and overall skin renewal.
- It can collectively treat numerous conditions in one session, such as combined hyperpigmentation, atrophic scars, wrinkles, loose skin, and acne marks.
- The treatment is minimally invasive.
- Hardly half an hour is needed for the total procedure, and downtime is comparatively tiny.
- It reduces the risks of infection, post-operative inflammation, hyperpigmentation or scarring.
Recovery & Post Operative Care
Patients will experience mild redness and swelling for the first 24 hours after Fractional RF micro-needling treatment in Dubai. But that eventually subsides in 2-4 days, leaving the skin tighter and smoother than before. It is advised that skin is not to be massaged or tanned during or after the treatment. Avoid sun exposure and make use of topical creams and broad-spectrum sun lotion as recommended by the doctor to maintain results and avoid complications.
Following complications may occur when you get the procedure. However, don’t worry and discuss your queries with the practitioner because these risks will not remain for a long time.
Suggestion – You have to choose your practitioner very carefully if you want to have the best outcomes.
Various cosmetic groups will provide packages or combined treatments based on the patient’s aesthetic goals and expectations. The treatments that can be provided in combination with Fractional RF micro-needling in Dubai include dermal filler for skin nourishment, soothing topical therapy, moisturizing therapy, mesotherapy or microdermabrasion. Packages usually cost less and have more far-reaching effects on appearance.
RF energy, once delivered into the deep layers of the dermis induces regenerative processes in the skin. In 4 days needle marks will fade away completely, and the swelling will subside in most patients. Patients will begin to feel smoothness, elasticity and a noticeable difference in skin tone. So far fractional RF micro-needling Dubai is a great anti-aging technique.
Get your free consultation booked today with one of our leading dermatologists/surgeons in cosmetic treatment for facial skin rejuvenation. Simply send in your basic contact information and query through our online form to get booked right away. Your facial skin problems can now be solved without any extensive surgery and downtime with fractional RF Micro-Needling treatment in Dubai.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest