*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||30 Mins|
|Recovery Time||24 Hrs|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
The procedure makes use of a grid of insulated micro-needles that penetrate the top layer of skin (the epidermis) up till a depth of 3.5 mm into the dermal layer for delivering radio frequency heat pulses into tissue. This smart technique results in a stimulation of the body to produce collagen and elastin fibers, in the treatment area without causing any scars ultimately making the skin tighter and smoother.
There are a few brands that market and develop the RF microneedle device such as CryoMed and Lutronic. They are all equally effective with only slight variations in purpose and material. The concept is to deliver radio frequency heat into the sub dermal layer after penetrating the skin right where it is most needed and can cause the greater effect. Dissipation of heat through the upper layer of skin by superficial non-invasive radio frequency treatment doesn’t have the same penetration and can cause problems in the top layer of skin such as hyper pigmentation.
People who are suffering from acne scars, facial lines, wrinkles or tired and loose skin on their face due to age, genetics or lifestyle factors can get fractional RF MicroNeedle treatment to stimulate the natural body processes that make us look younger. Microneedles are punched into the skin then sending off heat from the very tip of the needle allow for stimulation of collagen and elastin production at certain depth without marking or damaging the external layer. This uniform warming of deep tissue is tried and tested to be more effective than superficial non-invasive treatment. The gold plated microneedles hence act as conductor for radio frequency waves.
- Removal of scars such as deep acne scarring as well as scarring caused due to trauma, burns, or those left as a consequence of surgical or laser treatment.
- Removal of wrinkles around the eyes, nose, lips, neck and forehead.
- Rejuvenation of loose or unhealthy skin that has expanded pores and lack of tone. Improvement in flexibility and smoothness of skin.
- Can be used as an effective measure to lift and tighten skin.
- Useful as anti-ageing technique for stimulation of collagen to be produced in the dermis necessary for a healthy younger look.
- Stretch Marks fade out with every session as the skin continues to rejuvenate. One session usually does bring about a remarkable difference.
The procedure is a quick one hardly taking half an hour for treating the face. Using various sizes and types of head stamps that contain needles of different distribution, number and type the handheld Micro-needling device can be easily operated manually in a grid reference over the facial skin inducing regeneration that is uniform and derived completely out natural body processes. Chemical peels dermabrasion and derma needling also work in the same manner where slight damage is inflicted onto the epidermis to induce collagen and fibroplast formation below the skin. But the difference this treatment has from ablative therapy is the fact that the epidermis is not damages or affected by radiofrequency apart from the punch of a microneedle hardly a millimeter in diameter.
- The procedure begins off with injection of local anesthesia that numbs the face and the state is left to expand for 40 minutes allowing for the entire region to get under anesthetic effect.
- Then the doctor proceeds to manually make single (or more) passes over the treatment area applying the handheld microneedling device that has been set up with specific parameters for depth and frequency based on the intensity of the condition being treated. Usually the doctor will pinch each area of skin that is treated with each pulse for better penetration and to improve efficiency.
- 20 to 30 minutes is the total time taken for treating the area based on the patient’s treatment area and pain threshold. Right after the procedure the natural body reaction to this treatment causes the face to become slightly swollen, warm and red.
- Direct emission of radio frequency is set onto the targeted deep tissue without burning up the epidermis hence avoiding hyper pigmentation common with such non-invasive dermal treatment techniques.
- The intended effect of the body sending in fibroplasts and regenerative compounds for growing collagen and elastin fibers begins immediately.
There are numerous benefits in both the design and the treatment of microneedling fractional RF Technology.
- With the Fractional MicroNeedle RF System patients receive the ideal treatment so far innovated for deep tissue rejuvenation, skin lifting and tightening by means of minimally invasive micro-needles to deliver regulated pulses of radio frequency directly at various depths and uniform locations beneath the skin.
- Adjustable penetration depth of the microneedles ranges between 0.5 – 3.5mm depending on the targeted tissue and type of condition being treated as well as its extent. It achieves remarkable results in terms of skin lifting, size reduction for pores, epidermal tightening and overall skin renewal.
- Collectively can treat numerous conditions in one session such as combined hyperpigmentation, atrophic scars, wrinkles, loose skin and acne marks.
- The treatment is minimally invasive
- Hardly half an hour needed for the total procedure and downtime is comparatively tiny.
- Reduced risks of infection or post-operative inflammation, hyper pigmentation or scarring.
Recovery & Post Operative Care
Patients will experience mild redness and swelling for the first 24 hours after treatment but that eventually subsides in 2-4 days leaving the skin tighter and smoother than before. It is advised that skin is not to be massaged or tanned on the treatment for this period of time. Avoid sun exposure and make use of topical creams and broad spectrum sun lotion as recommended by the doctor to maintain results and avoid complications.
Various cosmetic groups will provide packages or combined treatments based on the patient’s aesthetic goals and expectations such dermal filler for skin nourishment, soothing topical therapy, moisturizing therapy, mesotherapy or microdermabrasion. Packages usually cost less and have more far reaching effects on appearance.
RF energy once delivered into the deep layers of the dermis induces regenerative processes in the skin to begin. In 4 days needle marks will fade away completely and the swelling will subside in most patients while patients will begin to feel a noticeable difference in skin tone, smoothness and elasticity. So far fractional RF microneedle therapy is a great anti-ageing technique.
Get your free consultation booked today with one of our leading dermatologist/surgeons in cosmetic treatment of facial skin rejuvenation. Simply send in your basic contact information and query through our online form to get booked right away. Your facial skin problems and insecurity can now be overcome without extensive surgery and no downtime at all with fractional RF Micro Needling treatment.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest