The facelift procedure has made a positive impact on the lives of many people. You can now get rid of the aging signs by selecting either surgical or non-surgical facelift. Many people don’t want to go under a knife and a non-surgical facelift in Dubai is the best option for them.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What is a Non-Surgical Facelift?
- 3 Are You A Candidate?
- 4 Non-Surgical Facelift Methods
- 5 Preparation
- 6 Procedure
- 7 Postoperative Care
- 8 Our Surgeons
- 9 Benefits Of Non-Surgical Facelift
- 10 How Many Sessions Are Required?
- 11 Outcomes
- 12 Non-surgical Facelift FAQs
- 13 Schedule A FREE Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
What is a Non-Surgical Facelift?
As the name indicates, it is a non-invasive alternative to a facelift. In this procedure, your own plasma is injected into the targeted area to treat your facial problems which means you don’t have to go under the knife. In some places, the procedure is also known as a vampire facelift.
Are You A Candidate?
You can be a good candidate for a non-surgical facelift in Dubai if;
- You have drooping brows.
- You have wrinkles on your neck, face, or even on the chest.
- Your skin feels less firm.
- You want to look younger.
- You have realistic expectations from the results.
- You have hooded or puffy eyebrows.
Non-Surgical Facelift Methods
Various methods are available to perform the procedure. The selection of a method depends on your expected results, the type of your skin, and other related factors. Our surgeons will help you in selecting the best-suited method. Following are the methods that we are providing for a non-surgical facelift.
Our doctor will guide you regarding the pre-operative steps that you need to follow before getting the procedure. If you are prepared well, you will get the best possible results. Following are some of the important steps that you need to follow.
- Apply specific products in order to make your skin prepared for the procedure.
- Get all your prescribed tests done.
- Take your prescribed medicines regularly.
- Avoid taking blood thinners, such as aspirin & herbal medication as they may increase bruising and bleeding.
Non-surgical facelift in Dubai doesn’t require too much time or money as compared to the surgical facelift. Also, the procedure depends on the selected method. There can be slight changes in the procedure. Our doctors will brief you before starting the procedure. Following are some of the factors that are common in all techniques.
- Non-invasive procedure
- Fewer chances of redness and acne scars
- Safe procedure
- The tissues are stimulated so that they may heal fast and provide you a younger and natural appearance.
- Helps in boosting the production of collagen in the skin and rejuvenates your skin.
You need to follow the postoperative instructions as well to get the best possible results. When you get the treatment, our doctors will let you know about the aftercare instructions on the basis of your procedure and current situation. However, following are some of the common aspects that you need to follow.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- Use cold compressions to reduce swelling.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Avoid facials for at least a month after the procedure.
Benefits Of Non-Surgical Facelift
Following are some of the benefits of non-surgical facelift;
- You don’t need to spend a lot of money
- Minimum recovery time
- Reduced or no pain
- The procedure is quick
- Fewer risks are involved
- You don’t need to go under the knife.
How Many Sessions Are Required?
Usually, it depends on the selected technique and the level of severity which differs from person to person. However, it is necessary for you to know the number of sessions required to get the best possible results. On average, 4 to 5 sessions are enough to get your anticipated outcomes.
You can get an improvement in your skin condition and an overall facial appearance by getting a non-surgical facelift in Dubai. The changes are visible right after getting the procedure. However, you should adhere to the fact that results are not permanent and you have to get multiple sessions to maintain them. You may combine a non-surgical facelift with other procedures such as Botox to boost results.
Non-surgical Facelift FAQs
Is the procedure safe?
Yes, the procedure is approved by the FDA and is 100% safe. Your own blood is used to perform it so there is no chance of any side-effect if performed with full care.
How long does the procedure last?
Basically, it depends on the technique that you get. Furthermore, the time period also differs on an individual basis according to your severity level and how well you have followed the instructions provided by the doctor.
Does skin color and type matter?
No, the skin color and type don’t have any effect on the results and treatment. So, anyone can get this procedure without any hesitation.
How long the results may last?
The results may last for several months to years. Every individual is different so results also vary from one person to another. Furthermore, the level of severity and other aspects also play their role in this regard.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
If you still have queries regarding the procedure, you may visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®. Our expert surgeons are always here to serve you with their professional services. Our board-certified surgeons know how to deal with every patient on the basis of his/her individual requirements. Simply fill in the given form and book your appointment now! We offer a free initial consultation to all our patients.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest