The facelift procedure has made positive differences in the lives of many people. You can now get rid of the aging signs by selecting either surgical or non-surgical facelift. Many people don’t want to go under a knife and non-surgical facelift in Dubai is the best option for them.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. What is Non-Surgical Facelift?
- 3. Are You A Candidate?
- 4. Methods Of Non-Surgical Facelift
- 5. Preparation
- 6. Complications
- 7. Procedure
- 8. Postoperative Care
- 9. Our Surgeons
- 10. Benefits Of Non-Surgical Face lift
- 11. How Many Sessions Are Required?
- 12. Outcomes
- 13. Non-surgical Facelift FAQ’s
- 14. Schedule A FREE Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
What is Non-Surgical Facelift?
The procedure is non-surgical as already portrayed by its name. In addition to this, it assists in solving your facial problems by injecting plasma, which is acquired from your own body, into the targeted area. In some places, the procedure is also known as a vampire facelift.
Are You A Candidate?
Please note that you need to be a good candidate if you want to get the benefits from the procedure. You are a good candidate if;
- You have drooping brows.
- You have wrinkles on your neck, face, or even on the chest.
- Your skin feels less firm.
- You want to look younger.
- You are aware of the realistic aspects.
- You have realistic expectations for the results.
- You have hooded or puffy eyebrows.
Methods Of Non-Surgical Facelift
Various methods are available to perform the procedure. The selection of a method depends on your expected results, the type of your skin, and other related factors. Our surgeons will help you in selecting the best suited method. Following are the methods that we are providing at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery for non-surgical face lift.
Our doctor will guide you regarding the pre-operative steps that you need to follow before getting the procedure. If you are prepared well then you will get best possible results. Following are some of the important steps that you need to follow.
- Avoid smoking.
- Apply specific products in order to make your skin prepared for the procedure.
- Get all your prescribed tests done.
- Take your prescribed medicines regularly.
- Avoid taking blood thinners, such as aspirin & herbal medication as they may increase bruising and bleeding.
Some specific risks are associated with the procedure. They may involve:
- Facial asymmetry
- Thread breakage
- Thread migration
- The sensation of having threads under the skin
Suggestion – You should select your doctor very carefully because if your doctor lacks skills & qualification, then you may face bad results and more complications.
Non-surgical facelift in Dubai doesn’t require too much time or money as compared to the surgical facelift. Also, the procedure depends on the selected method. There can be slight changes in the procedure. Our doctors will brief you before starting the procedure. Following are some of the factors that are common in all techniques.
- Non-invasive procedure
- Fewer chances of redness and acne scars
- Safe procedure
- The tissues are stimulated so that they may heal fast and provide you younger and natural appearance.
- Helps in boosting the production of collagen in the skin and provides rejuvenation to your skin.
Following the preoperative instructions and getting a procedure successfully isn’t enough. You need to follow the postoperative instructions as well to get best possible results. When you get the treatment, our doctors will let you know about the aftercare instructions on the basis of your procedure and current situation. However, following are some of the common aspects that you need to follow. Have a look!
- Avoid the direct exposure to sunlight.
- Wear a broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Use cold compressions to reduce swelling.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Avoid facials for at least a month after the procedure.
Benefits Of Non-Surgical Face lift
Following are some of the benefits of this procedure;
- You don’t need to spend much cost
- Minimum recovery time
- Reduced or no pain
- The procedure is quick
- Fewer risks are involved
- You don’t need to go under the knife.
How Many Sessions Are Required?
Usually, it depends on the selected technique and the level of severity which differs from person to person. Also, the nature of results depend on how well have you have performed before and after techniques. However, it is necessary for you to know the number of sessions required to get best possible results. You may have a concern regarding the durability of the procedure. The results don’t last permanently but they last for various months to years. As an estimate, 4 to 5 sessions are enough to get your anticipated outcomes.
You can get an improvement in your skin condition and overall facial appearance by getting a non-surgical facelift in Dubai. The changes are visible right after getting the procedure. You should adhere to the fact that results are not permanent and you have to get multiple sessions to maintain them.
You may combine the procedure along with other procedures such as Botox to boost results.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
If you still have queries regarding the procedure, you may ask us any time. Our expert surgeons are always here to serve you with their professional services. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is the best cosmetic center for you if you want to get a non-surgical face lift from experienced doctors. We have had thousands of patients and all of them are happy and contented with our services. Our board-certified surgeons know how to deal with every patient on the basis of his individual requirements. Simply fill the given form and book your appointment now!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest