Breast reduction ( عملية تصغير الثدي ), which is commonly known as Reduction mammoplasty is a surgical procedure used to reduce the size of breasts by removing excess fats, skin, and tissues from them. It also reshapes and adjusts the breasts to give you a better appearance. All those women who have large breasts and are experiencing discomfort because of them can opt for breast reduction in Dubai to get small and proportionate breasts.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Who is an ideal candidate for breast reduction?
- 3 How much does Breast Reduction cost in Dubai?
- 4 Breast Reduction Procedure
- 5 Benefits
- 6 Recovery Time & Downtime
- 7 Results
- 8 Our Surgeons
- 9 Breast Reduction FAQs
- 10 Schedule a Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Who is an ideal candidate for breast reduction?
Any woman can be an ideal candidate for breast reduction surgery in Dubai if;
- She has very large and disproportionate breasts.
- She is suffering from chronic neck and back pain.
- She has overall good health.
- She is not pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
- She is not suffering from any serious disease.
- She has realistic expectations from the results of the surgery.
How much does Breast Reduction cost in Dubai?
Breast reduction surgery cost varies significantly from one person to another because it depends on different factors. You can get an exact quote for yourself by consulting with our expert breast surgeon. The average starting price of breast reduction is approximately AED 30,000. You can learn more about the price by visiting the breast reduction cost page.
Breast Reduction Procedure
Before starting the breast reduction surgery, the surgeon will mark the incision sites and will take the necessary measurements. After that general anesthesia is administered so that you don’t feel any pain or discomfort. The surgeon will then measure the height of your nipples and the volume of the breast to be removed.
The next step in breast reduction Dubai is to make the incisions. Once the incisions have been made, the excess breast tissue is removed from the inner and outer areas of the breasts. After the removal of excess breast tissues, the skin edges will be approximated and the nipples will be elevated. At the end of the surgery, a firm dressing will be placed on the chest and drainage tubes might be used to get rid of accumulated blood. The complete procedure takes almost 2-3 hours and is performed on an outpatient basis.
Breast reduction in Dubai has numerous benefits for women with large breasts size. Some of these benefits are mentioned below;
- It gives you the desired shape and size of breasts, making them perkier and proportionate.
- It prevents your breasts from sagging in the future.
- It helps you get rid of all the chronic back and neck aches caused by heavy breasts.
- It greatly enhances the curves and contours of your body.
- It enables you to wear all types of clothes and perform daily life activities without any inconvenience.
- It also boosts your self-confidence.
Recovery Time & Downtime
Even though the procedure takes only 2-3 hours, you might have to stay at the hospital for a night. During the first week after the surgery, you will experience pain in your breasts but it will subside gradually. You might also experience swelling during the recovery phase which can stay for several weeks. You must take 1-2 weeks off from work to rest and recover properly. Moreover, you should avoid strenuous activities for almost two weeks.
The results of breast reduction surgery Dubai are long-lasting and effective. You will be satisfied with your new breast contours, shape, and size. To maintain the results for a longer time, you need to avoid putting on weight and you should exercise regularly. Your improved breast size will positively impact your self-image.
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you have any questions related to Breast Reduction in Dubai, fill out the form below, and book a free consultation. Our surgeons at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic will answer all your queries and will guide you about the procedure in detail. So, book your appointment now.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest