Breast reduction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a surgical procedure that will help any woman who resent having a large, oversized breasts compared to her peers. It is the best procedure to help any woman whatever age she is to feel more beautiful, content and confident about herself in one way than one. The procedure not only improves your physical appearance but also relieves the pain and discomfort caused by heavy and large breasts.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Breast Reduction Candidates
- 3. Cost
- 4. Breast Reduction Goals
- 5. Breast Reduction Techniques
- 6. Pre-op Preparation
- 7. Breast Reduction Procedure
- 8. Our Surgeons
- 9. Treatment Benefits
- 10. Recovery Time
- 11. Post-op Care
- 12. Breast Reduction Results
- 13. News And Media
- 14. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||2-3 Hours|
|Recovery Time||4-5 Weeks|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Breast Reduction Candidates
You are a good candidate for breast reduction surgery if:
- Your breasts are too large for your body frame.
- They cause chronic neck, shoulder and back pain.
- Your breasts are not proportional or have large areolas.
- You have elastic skin.
- You have good general health and are not suffering from any serious health condition.
- You are not a smoker.
- You have realistic expectations with the outcomes of surgery.
The Cost of Breast reduction treatment in Dubai can vary significantly from one person to the other. You can get an exact quote for yourself during the free initial consultation.
Breast Reduction Goals
The breast reduction surgery aims at improving the appearance of your breasts and relieving your physical pain and discomfort. It makes following improvements.
- Reduces the size of your breasts and makes them proportional to your body frame.
- Improves the symmetry of breasts.
- Reduces the size of areola.
- Creates firmer and perkier breasts.
Breast Reduction Techniques
The other option available for the same purpose is:
- Liposuction – it is suitable for those women who don’t have excessively large breasts and require minor improvement.
The techniques include:
- Circular pattern technique – it involves making incisions around the areolas.
- Anchor pattern technique – it involves making incisions horizontally under the breast crease extending vertically up and around the areolas.
- Vertical incision or lollipop pattern technique – it involves making incisions around the areola and vertically down to the breast crease.
During your pre- op visit our surgeon will perform your physical examination and will guide you about the techniques and what you can expect from the procedure and will give you pre-op instructions. Your pictures will also be taken for before and after assessment. Some common preparatory tips for the procedure include:
- Stop smoking for at least two weeks prior to surgery as it can seriously impede the healing of wounds.
- Avoid aspirin, aspirin products and blood thinning medications before surgery.
- Follow prescriptions of surgeon and make the recommended alterations in medications you are already taking.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Follow the recommended diet regimen.
Breast Reduction Procedure
The procedure of breast reduction surgery takes about 2 to 3 hours and is performed on outpatient basis. Below given are the steps for performing breast reduction surgery.
- Firstly, anesthesia is administered and the type of anesthesia that is used for performing surgery is general anesthesia.
- Then surgeon makes incisions depending on the technique used.
- Then excess skin, fat and tissues are removed to reduce the size of breasts.
- The procedure may also involve repositioning of nipples and areola.
- After making the required alterations, incisions are closed with sutures.
Breast reduction surgery provides patients with many physical, aesthetic and psychological benefits. Some of the benefits are:
- It trims down your breasts to desired shape and size.
- It helps firm up visible future extreme sagging.
- It enhances the curves and contours of your entire body.
- It makes you able to move about and do any activities from extreme sports and adventures without thinking of any type of restriction that can be caused by having bigger breasts.
- It gives you the freedom to choose whatever style of clothes you want to wear.
- It boosts your confidence and self-esteem.
- It gives out a happier and more positive disposition in life.
Recovery period after breast reduction surgery varies from patient to patient depending on the extent or complexity of procedure and the technique used.
- You will feel more pain and discomfort in the first few days of recovery but taking pain medications will help you relieve pain and discomfort.
- The drainage tubes and dressings will be removed after a week or so.
- Swelling and bruising will take 1 to 2 weeks to subside completely.
- You will be able to return to your work after about a week or two.
- You will be able to start your regular exercise in about 4 to 6 weeks.
Our plastic surgeon will give you individualized after care instructions according to your specific requirements. However, some aftercare tips are common and every patient needs to follow them. They include:
- Wear surgical bra regularly for the recommended period of time.
- Avoid any type of pressure on your breasts and avoid sleeping on your stomach.
- Avoid raising arms above your shoulders and lifting heavy objects.
- Use ice packs or cold compressions to relieve swelling and discomfort.
- Walk around your room and home but avoid any vigorous activity.
- Take proper care of incision sites.
- Take prescribed medications regularly.
Breast Reduction Results
Breast reduction surgery patients are mostly amongst the most happiest and satisfied ones because this procedure not only improves your aesthetic appearance but also relieves the physical discomfort and pain. The results of the breast reduction surgery are lasting.
News And Media
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest