Get Comfortable with Your Breast Size and Enjoy its Aesthetic Appearance!
Breast reduction which is commonly known as Reduction mammoplasty is a surgical procedure used to reduce the size of breasts by removing excess fats, skin, and tissues from them. It also reshapes and adjusts the breasts to give you a better appearance.
The latest breast reduction technologies provided by the Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic are well matched to your cosmetic requirements. Our Dubai Clinic’s committed and qualified staff has a wealth of experience in the cosmetics business. You may anticipate the best cosmetic outcomes in the safest and coziest environment.
Proportionate breast size according to the body increases confidence and self-esteem in your peers and gives an ideal figure.
Table of Contents
- 1 Benefits of Breast Reduction Mammoplasty
- 2 Who is an ideal candidate for breast reduction?
- 3 How much does Breast Reduction cost in Dubai?
- 4 Breast Reduction Procedure
- 5 Breast Reduction Surgery Techniques
- 6 After-Care
- 7 Potential Side Effects
- 8 Our Surgeons
- 9 Breast Reduction FAQs
- 10 Choose Best Surgeons at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
- 11 Book A Free Consultation
Benefits of Breast Reduction Mammoplasty
Some of the following benefits you can enjoy after getting a mammoplasty.
- You can wear off-shoulder bras.
- Gives you relief from macromastia.
- You can have a perfect bikini figure.
- Reduction of the large pendulous areola
- Reduction of the bra strap grooves.
- Pain in the shoulders, back, and neck has subsided.
- Relieves chronic pain caused by overly large breasts
- Get fit into any dress and can wear any style of gown.
- No rashes and skin allergies under the skin of breasts.
- You can enjoy running, jogging, and swimming without any discomfort.
Who is an ideal candidate for breast reduction?
Any woman can be an ideal candidate for breast reduction surgery in Dubai if:
- Large and disproportionate breasts.
- Suffering from chronic neck and back pain.
- She has overall good health.
- She is not pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
- She is not suffering from any serious disease.
- She has realistic expectations from the results of the surgery.
How much does Breast Reduction cost in Dubai?
The starting price of breast reduction cost in Dubai is AED 35,000. Multiple other factors define the surgery costs.
- The clinic’s location
- The reputation of the clinic
- The expertise of the surgeon
- The technique that is being used.
You can learn more about the price by visiting the breast reduction cost page. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is offering easy installment plans for its patients.
Breast Reduction Procedure
Breast reduction is compiled within three-step, preparation, during surgery, and then post-care surgery. You must follow up the steps as prescribed by your plastic surgeon to get a quick recovery and effective results in minimal downtime.
Preparation for the Surgery
Before going under the surgery, your plastic surgeon will ask you to follow some of the instructions:
- Get a breast mammogram.
- Get blood and other lab tests
- Quit smoking
During the Surgery
The surgeon will mark the locations of the incisions and take the appropriate measurements before beginning the breast reduction procedure. The surgeon will next measure your nipple height and the breast size to be excised.
Making incisions is the next step in breast reduction in Dubai. The extra breast tissue is removed from both the inner and exterior breast regions once the incisions have been made. The skin margins will be approximated, and the nipples will be raised following the excision of extra breast tissue. Upon completion of the procedure, a tight dressing will be applied to the chest and drainage tubes.
Breast Reduction Surgery Techniques
There are different breast reduction techniques that surgeons choose according to the patient’s circumstances.
Anchor pattern technique. Also known as the inverted T, it is the most common type of breast reduction technique. Horizontal incisions are made under the breast crease as well as around the areola.
Vertical incision or lollipop technique. Vertical incisions are made downside of the breast crease. This is best for a bigger size because it pulls the shape upward.
The Periareolar reduction. This is suitable for larger sizes, and incisions are made around the areola only.
Breast liposuction. This involves creating small incisions in the breast and inserting a tube connected to a vacuum that suctions fluids and fats from the breast.
- Go for a suggested follow-up session.
- Stitches will be removed after 2 weeks.
- Use ice packs to get rid of swelling or bruising.
- Pain will get settled within 3 to 4 days, and take prescribed pain killers
- Patients are supposed to stay 2 to 3 nights in the hospital for demonstration
- Heavy gauze is used for bandages; surgeons sometimes suggest surgical bras.
- Breast and nipple sensitivity will recover as you start placing prescribed topicals on the targeted area.
Potential Side Effects
There are minor side effects that get settled with time.
- Bleeding and scarring
- Blood clots
- Fluid accumulation
- Breast asymmetry
- Deep vein thrombosis, cardiac and pulmonary complications
- Changes in nipple or breast sensation, which may be temporary or permanent
- Potential, partial, or total loss of nipple and areola
- Skin discoloration, permanent pigmentation changes, swelling and bruising
- Unfavorable scarring
Breast Reduction FAQs
Are Breast Reduction results permanent?
The results of breast reduction Dubai are significantly lasting and effective. They can last for years if you do not put on weight and exercise regularly. Also, pregnancy can affect your new breast contours.
Can you get Breast Reduction during pregnancy?
You should not get breast reduction surgery while you are pregnant because you might be unable to breastfeed your baby after the surgery. Breast reduction can limit your breastfeeding ability. Therefore, undergo surgery when you are not planning a baby.
At what age you can get Breast Reduction Surgery?
Breast reduction surgery Dubai can be done at any age but make sure to get it when your breasts have developed fully.
Choose Best Surgeons at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic all surgeons are board-certified, and they are experienced enough to perform any kind of advanced procedure professionally. You can get an exact quote by consulting with our expert breast surgeon. They are specialized in a wide range of cosmetic surgeries and know to handle the beautification of the body. An aesthetically skilled surgeon knows to reshape and proportionate the size of breast reduction according to the patient’s weight.
Book A Free Consultation
You can schedule a free initial consultation with our surgeons to get it done. Breast Reduction Mammoplasty surgery in Dubai by filling out the given form. After filling out the form, one of our patient care coordinators will get in touch with you to book your appointment.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest