Face rejuvenation with Fat Transfer brings an end to a number of aesthetic issues like tired and dull-looking skin, dark circles and puffiness underneath eyes, fine lines, sagging skin and wrinkles. It can fix all your skin issues simultaneously and makes you look up to 10 years younger. Face rejuvenation with fat transfer treatment fills the hollows on your face, under the eyes, cheeks, and all other facial areas which have lost volume. It plumps up your skin and makes you look more beautiful and young.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What are the goals of the treatment?
- 3 Are you an ideal candidate?
- 4 How to prepare for the treatment?
- 5 Possible Complications
- 6 How is the procedure performed?
- 7 Post-Op Care
- 8 Face Rejuvenation FAQ’s
- 9 Our Surgeons
- 10 Results
- 11 Free Professional Advice
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
What are the goals of the treatment?
Face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai & Abu Dhabi focuses on improving the overall quality, tightness, and texture of the skin along with eliminating the signs of aging. After the treatment, you will be pleased with the outcomes. The treatment aims to;
- Get rid of fine lines, wrinkles, & age spots.
- Make your skin look more plump and glowing.
- Eliminate hollows under your eyes.
- Lighten your dark circles.
- Give your face a lifted and youthful appearance.
- Shrink the size of your pores giving you a smooth skin.
Are you an ideal candidate?
Almost anyone who wishes to look younger can undergo a face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai. You are a perfect candidate for this treatment if:
- You are 18 years old and above.
- You have lost volume from your face.
- You have wrinkles and fine lines.
- You have realistic expectations about the treatment.
- You want a youthful appearance.
- You are not pregnant.
- You are not breastfeeding.
- You don’t have any chronic illnesses.
How to prepare for the treatment?
Face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai is a minimally invasive technique and there are no extreme risks involved. Your surgeon will guide you in detail regarding the pre-op instructions during the initial consultation. Here are a few general guidelines;
- Start wearing a broad spectrum sunscreen a month before the treatment.
- Avoid any kind of extravagant skin care treatments a month before the treatment day.
- Do not take blood thinners and multivitamins if you want to avoid the risk of scarring.
- Get all your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Do not exfoliate two weeks before the treatment and refrain from skin care products containing Retin A in them.
All surgical treatments come with possible complications. The risks associated with this treatment are as follows:
- Fluid or blood collection
- Nerve damage
- Prolonged swelling
- Complete or partial graft loss
- Donor site contour irregularities
Suggestion – Follow instructions of your doctor to avoid these complications.
How is the procedure performed?
The face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai is a simple lunch hour procedure which takes about an hour to complete. It comprises of the following key steps;
Step-1: Use of local anesthesia to numb your skin for fat extraction. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, we make use of VASER Lipo for extraction of fat from the body as it only targets fat cells without affecting the surrounding tissue.
Step-2: Next, the surgeon prepares the fat to ensure that the fat injected into your face is healthy and viable.
Step-3: Your face is thoroughly cleansed to ensure there are absolutely no traces of dirt, debri and makeup.
Step-4: Afterward, local anesthesia is used to numb the skin on your face to make the process pain free.
Step-5: The fat grafting is done on your face at different strategic points using micro-injections. The points of injection vary for each individual.
Step-6: The surgeon applies a cooling gel to soothe the skin.
Post-treatment care of Face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai is almost the same as the pre-treatment care. You must follow all the steps religiously to avoid any complications after the treatment. The post-op care includes:
- Investing in a good sunscreen and wearing it religiously. Make sure to re-apply throughout the day.
- Avoiding blood thinners because it can make bruising and scarring easy.
- Using cold compression to minimize swelling and discomfort.
- Using all the oral and topical medications prescribed by your surgeon.
- Refraining from scrubbing your skin for two weeks following the treatment.
- Avoiding any strenuous activities for 5 to 7 days.
The face rejuvenation treatment with fat transfer in Dubai not only aims at softening your wrinkles and filling out the hollow parts of your face, but also improves the overall tone and texture of the skin. Although you will immediately see a change in your skin, the complete transformation takes about 2 weeks.
Free Professional Advice
It is necessary to consult with a surgeon before getting the treatment because only an expert can tell you about the most suitable treatment for your skin. He/she will examine your skin and will guide you about the procedure. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we offer free professional advice to our patients who are willing to get facial rejuvenation through fat transfer. You can consult with our plastic surgeons in detail and decide whether facial rejuvenation is for you or not. So, don’t miss the opportunity and book your appointment now.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest