Face rejuvenation with Fat Transfer in Dubai brings an end to a number of aesthetic issues. Are you struggling with a tired and dull looking skin? Do dark circles and puffiness underneath your eyes make you look tired? Do you think that you look older than you are? Are you a beauty junkie but still can’t seem to get rid of fine lines, sagging skin and wrinkles with all the moisturizers and serums? Basically, you are tired and are looking for that perfect treatment that will revive your skin and add luminosity to it.
Luckily, there is a solution that can fix all your skin issues simultaneously and make you look up to 10 years younger. Face rejuvenation with fat transfer treatment in Dubai or elsewhere fills the hollows of your face, under the eyes, cheeks, and all other facial areas which have lost volume by plumping up your skin and making you look more beautiful and youthful.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Goals of the Treatment
- 3. Are You an Ideal Candidate?
- 4. Pre-Op Care
- 5. Possible Complications
- 6. The Procedure
- 7. Post-Op Care
- 8. Face Rejuvenation FAQ’s
- 9. Our Surgeons
- 10. Results
- 11. Free Professional Advice
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Goals of the Treatment
Face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Abu Dhabi/Dubai focuses on improving the overall quality, tightness, and texture of the skin along with eliminating the signs of aging. After the treatment, you will be pleased with the outcome. The treatment aims to;
- Get rid of fine lines and wrinkles, & age spots.
- Make your skin look more plump and glowing.
- Eliminates hollows under your eyes.
- Fades your dark circles.
- Gives your face a lifted and youthful appearance.
- Shrinks the size of your pores giving you a smooth skin.
Are You an Ideal Candidate?
Almost anyone wishing to refresh their face and look a few years younger can undergo a face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Abu Dhabi/Dubai. You are a perfect candidate for this treatment if:
- You are 18 years old and above.
- You have lost volume from your face.
- You have wrinkles and fine lines.
- You have realistic expectations about the treatment.
- You want a youthful appearance.
- You are not expectant.
- You are not breastfeeding.
- You don’t have any chronic illnesses.
Face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai is a minimally invasive technique and there are no extreme risks involved. Your surgeon will guide you in detail regarding the pre-op instructions during the initial consultation. Here are a few general guidelines;
- Start wearing a broad spectrum sunscreen a month before the treatment.
- Avoid any kind of extravagant skin care treatments a month prior to the treatment day.
- Do not take blood thinners and multivitamins if you want to avoid the risk of scarring.
- Get all your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Do not exfoliate two weeks before the treatment and refrain from skin care products containing Retin A in them.
All surgical treatments come with possible complications. However, having severe risks from this procedure is not usual, but you may encounter possible risks. These risks are as follows:
- Fluid or blood collection
- Nerve damage
- Prolonged swelling
- Complete or partial graft loss
- Donor site contour irregularities
Suggestion – Follow instructions of your doctor to avoid these complications.
The face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai is a simple lunch hour procedure which takes about an hour to complete. It comprises of the following key steps;
Step-1: Use of local anesthesia to numb your skin for fat extraction. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, we make use of VASER Lipo for extraction of fat from the body as it only targets fat cells without affecting the surrounding tissue.
Step-2: Next, the surgeons prepares the fat to ensure that the fat injected into your face is healthy and viable.
Step-3: Your face is thoroughly cleansed to ensure there are absolutely no traces of dirt, debri and makeup.
Step-4: Afterward, local anesthesia is used to numb the skin on your face to make the process pain free.
Step-5: The fat grafting is done on your face at different strategic points using microinjections. The points of injection vary on each individual.
Step-6: The surgeon applies a cooling gel to soothe the skin.
Post-Treatment Care of Face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai is almost exactly the same as the pre-treatment care. You must follow all the steps religiously to avoid any complications after the treatment. The post-op care includes:
- Investing in a good sunscreen and wearing it religiously. Make sure to re-apply throughout the day.
- Avoiding blood thinners as it can make it easy to bruise and scar.
- Using cold compression to minimize swelling and discomfort.
- Using all the oral and topical medications prescribed by your surgeon.
- Refraining from scrubbing your skin for two weeks following the treatment.
- Avoiding any strenuous activities for 5 to 7 days.
The face rejuvenation treatment with fat injection in Dubai and elsewhere not only aims at softening your wrinkles and filling out the hollow parts of your face, but also improves the overall tone and texture of the skin. Although you will immediately see a change in your skin, the complete transformation takes about 2 weeks.
Free Professional Advice
While it is great to have better knowledge and understanding about the surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation with fat transfer, no amount of research is substantial than getting the advice directly from an experienced surgeon. A consultation with a surgeon will allow for proper assessment of your skin along with being a great opportunity for you to discuss your concerns and your expectations regarding the treatment. In addition, you will be able to get an exact quote of the cost. All you need to do is to fill in the form below and get a free, no obligatory and one-on-one consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon. We also offer plenty of discounts every month. So, look out for that as well.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest