Face rejuvenation with Fat Transfer in Dubai brings an end to a number of your aesthetic issues. Are you struggling with a tired and dull looking skin? Do dark circles and puffiness underneath your eyes scare you? Do you think that you look older than your age? Are you a beauty junkie bit still can’t seem to get rid of fine lines, sagging skin and wrinkles with all those luxurious moisturizers and serums? You are tired and are looking for that perfect treatment that will revive your skin and add luminosity to it. Luckily, there is a solution to your problem that will fix all your skin issues simultaneously and make you look up to 10 years younger. Face rejuvenation with fat transfer treatment in Dubai or elsewhere fills the hollows of your face, under the eyes, cheeks, all areas which have lost volume, plumps up your skin and makes you look drastically beautiful and youthful.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Goals of the Treatment
- 3. Are You an Ideal Candidate?
- 4. Pre-Op Care
- 5. The Procedure
- 6. Post-Op Care
- 7. Face Rejuvenation FAQ’s
- 8. Our Surgeons
- 9. Results
- 10. Seek a Professional Advice for Free
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Goals of the Treatment
Face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Abu Dhabi/Dubai focuses on improving the overall quality, tightness, and texture of the skin along with eliminating the signs of aging. After the treatment, you will be immensely pleased with the outcome of the treatment. It aims at;
- Getting rid of fine lines and wrinkles, age spots.
- Making your skin look plumper and glowing.
- Eliminating hollows under your eyes.
- Making your dark circles fade away.
- Giving your face a lifted and youthful appearance.
- Shrinking your pore size to give you a youthful look.
Are You an Ideal Candidate?
Almost anyone wishing to refresh their faces and look a few years younger can undergo Face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Abu Dhabi/Dubai. You are a perfect candidate for this treatment if:
- You are 18 years old or above.
- You have lost volume in your face.
- You have wrinkles and fine lines.
- You have realistic expectations with the treatment.
- You want a youthful appearance.
- You are not pregnant.
- You are not breastfeeding.
- You don’t have any chronic illnesses.
Face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai is a minimally invasive technique. There are no extreme risks involved. Your surgeon will guide you in detail regarding the pre-op instructions during the initial consultation. Here are a few general guidelines;
- Wear a broad spectrum sunscreen a month before the treatment.
- Avoid any kind of extravagant skin care treatments a month prior to the treatment day.
- Do not consume blood thinners and multivitamins if you want to avoid the risk of scarring.
- Get all your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Do not exfoliate two weeks before the treatment and refrain from skin care products containing Retin A in them.
The Surgical or Laser procedures for Face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai is a simple lunch hour procedure which takes about an hour to be completed. It comprises of the following key steps;
Step-1: The initial step in using local anesthesia to numb your skin for Fat Extraction. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, we make use of VASER Lipo for extraction of fat from the body as it only targets fat cells without affecting the surrounding tissue.
Step-2: Next, the surgeons prepare the fat and ensure that fat injected into your face is healthy and viable.
Step-3: Your face is thoroughly cleansed to ensure there are absolutely no traced of dirt and makeup.
Step-4: Afterward, local anesthesia is used to numb the skin on your face and make the process pain free.
Step-5: The fat grafting is done on your face at different points using microinjections. The points vary for each individual.
Step-6: The surgeon applies a cooling gel to sooth the skin.
Post-Treatment Care of Face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai is almost exactly the same to Pre-treatment one. Although, you must follow all the steps religiously to avoid any complications after the treatment
- Invest in a good sunscreen and wear it religiously. Make sure to reply it throughout the day.
- Avoid blood thinners as it can cause bruising and scarring.
- Use cold compression to minimize swelling and discomfort.
- Use all the oral and topical medications prescribed by your surgeon.
- Do not scrub your skin for two weeks following the treatment.
- Avoid any strenuous activities for 5 to 7 days.
The face rejuvenation treatment with fat injection in Dubai and elsewhere not only aims at softening your wrinkles, filling out the hollow parts of your face but also improves the overall tone and texture of the skin. Although you will immediately see a change in your skin, complete transformation takes about 2 weeks Your face will sing with joy and newly acquired youthful looks.
Seek a Professional Advice for Free
While it is great to have better knowledge and understanding about Surgical and non-surgical Facial rejuvenation with fat injection, no amount of research is substantial than getting a professional advice from an experienced surgeon. A consultation with a surgeon will allow for a proper assessment of your skin along with being a great opportunity for you to discuss your concerns and your expectations regarding the treatment. Plus, you will be able to get an exact quote as well. All you need to do is to fill in the form below and get a free, no obligatory and one-on-one consultation with the dermatologist. One of our representatives will contact you shortly to book a consultation with one of the leading dermatologist of the industry. We also offer plenty of discounts every month. So, look out for that as well.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest