Face rejuvenation with Fat Transfer brings an end to a number of aesthetic issues like tired and dull-looking skin, dark circles and puffiness underneath eyes, fine lines, sagging skin and wrinkles. It can fix all your skin issues simultaneously and makes you look up to 10 years younger. Face rejuvenation with fat transfer is the best face rejuvenation treatment that fills the hollows on your face, under the eyes, cheeks, and all other facial areas which have lost volume. It plumps up your skin and makes you look more beautiful and young.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What are the goals of the treatment?
- 3 Are you an ideal candidate?
- 4 How to prepare for the treatment?
- 5 How is the procedure performed?
- 6 Post-Op Care
- 7 Face Rejuvenation FAQ’s
- 8 Our Surgeons
- 9 Results
- 10 Get a Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
What are the goals of the treatment?
Face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai focuses on improving the overall quality, tightness, and texture of the skin while eliminating the signs of aging. After the treatment, you will be pleased with the outcomes. The treatment aims to;
- Get rid of fine lines, wrinkles, & age spots.
- Make your skin look more plump and glowing.
- Eliminate hollows under your eyes.
- Lighten your dark circles.
- Give your face a lifted and youthful appearance.
- Shrink the size of your pores giving you smooth skin.
Are you an ideal candidate?
Almost anyone who wishes to look younger can undergo a face rejuvenation with fat transfer. You are a perfect candidate for this treatment if you:
- Are 18 years old and above.
- Have lost volume from your face.
- Have wrinkles and fine lines.
- Keep realistic expectations about the treatment.
- Want a youthful appearance.
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Don’t have any chronic illnesses.
How to prepare for the treatment?
Face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai is a minimally invasive technique and there are no extreme risks involved. Your surgeon will guide you in detail regarding the pre-op instructions during the initial consultation. Here are a few general guidelines;
- Start wearing a broad-spectrum sunscreen a month before the treatment.
- Avoid any kind of extravagant skincare treatments a month before the treatment day.
- Do not take blood thinners and multivitamins if you want to avoid the risk of scarring.
- Get all your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Do not exfoliate two weeks before the treatment and refrain from skincare products containing Retin A in them.
How is the procedure performed?
The face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai is a simple lunch hour procedure that takes about an hour to complete. It comprises the following key steps;
Step-1: First of all, local anesthesia is used to numb your skin for fat extraction. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®, we make use of VASER Lipo for extraction of fat from the body as it only targets fat cells without affecting the surrounding tissue.
Step-2: Next, the surgeon prepares the fat to ensure that the fat injected into your face is healthy and viable.
Step-3: Your face is thoroughly cleansed to ensure there are absolutely no traces of dirt, debris, and makeup.
Step-4: Afterwards, local anesthesia is used to numb the skin on your face and make the process pain-free.
Step-5: The fat grafting is done on your face at different strategic points using micro-injections. The points of injection vary for each individual.
Step-6: The surgeon applies a cooling gel to soothe the skin.
Post-treatment care of face rejuvenation with fat transfer is almost the same as pre-treatment care. You must follow all the steps religiously to avoid any complications after the treatment. The post-op care includes:
- Invest in a good sunscreen and wear it religiously. Make sure to re-apply throughout the day.
- Avoid blood thinners because they can make bruising and scarring easy.
- Use cold compresses to minimize swelling and discomfort.
- Use all the oral and topical medications prescribed by your surgeon.
- Refrain from scrubbing your skin for two weeks after the treatment.
- Avoid any strenuous activities for 5 to 7 days.
The face rejuvenation treatment with fat transfer in Dubai not only aims to soften your wrinkles and fill out the hollow parts of your face but also improves the overall tone and texture of the skin. Although you will immediately see a change in your skin, the complete transformation takes about 2 weeks.
Get a Consultation
It is necessary to consult with a surgeon before getting the treatment because only an expert can tell you about the most suitable treatment for your skin. He/she will examine your skin and will guide you about the procedure. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we offer an initial consultation to our patients who are willing to get facial rejuvenation through fat transfer. You can consult with our plastic surgeons in detail and decide whether facial rejuvenation is for you or not. So, don’t miss the opportunity and book your appointment now.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest