Botox injection for wrinkles is an option that reigns supreme in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. This is mainly because it works wonders and shows results immediately. Rejuvenating creams and other applications take months to show changes if any. The injection instantly shows the disappearance of fine lines and wrinkles making way for tight and youthful skin. Men and women who benefit from wrinkles’ injection feel much more comfortable and confident in their appearance because they looking younger and more attractive. The botox treatment can make you look as much as ten to fifteen years younger than your actual age.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Before and After Results
- 3 Are you a Candidate?
- 4 Goals of Wrinkles Treatment
- 5 Botox for Wrinkles Cost in Dubai
- 6 Treatment Options
- 7 Pre-op Preparation
- 8 Procedure
- 9 Our Surgeons
- 10 Treatment Benefits
- 11 Recovery Time
- 12 Post-op Care
- 13 News And Media
- 14 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before and After Results
Botulinum toxin injections for wrinkles may take about a week to show results which will be temporary. In order to maintain the effects of the injection, you will require repeated treatments. There are no guarantees, as the results may vary from person to person.
Are you a Candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for wrinkles treatment if:
- You have lines and creases on your facial skin, especially around the eyes, on the forehead, and beside nose.
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
Goals of Wrinkles Treatment
Wrinkles treatment aims at improving your facial appearance by eradicating:
- Horizontal lines on the forehead called forehead lines.
- Vertical lines between eyebrows known as frown lines.
- Creases at the outer corners of eyes known as crow’s feet.
- Lines on the sides of the nose known as bunny lines.
Botox for Wrinkles Cost in Dubai
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic offers Botox injection for wrinkles at highly competitive rates. The average cost of Botox injection for wrinkles in Dubai is 1500 AED. Book your free consultation now to know about the exact cost.
These injections are no doubt effective and non-surgical solution to lines and wrinkles but certain other non-surgical options are also available for the eradication of wrinkles. These options include:
- Injectable fillers: Also known as dermal fillers, are an effective alternative to Botox injections for wrinkle treatment. They fill in the wrinkles and creases and make the skin smooth.
- Fat injections: In this treatment, fat extracted from your own body is used to fill in the wrinkles.
Some significant pre-treatment instructions include:
- Make alterations in medications you are already taking.
- Discontinue the use of any kind of blood thinner to avoid swelling and bruising.
- Avoid taking any kind of sleeping aids, muscle relaxants or allergy medications.
- Make the alterations or avoid using vitamins and herbal supplements.
Treatment for wrinkles is performed on an outpatient basis, usually without any type of anesthesia. It takes a few minutes to complete.
- Mostly, the treatment is performed without anesthesia but the doctor may apply numbing cream or topical anesthetic to prevent possible discomfort.
- After applying numbing cream, antiseptic is applied to the treatment area to clean it.
- Then injection points are determined and marked.
- A small amount of dose is injected into the facial muscles beneath marked points.
- Finally, cold compresses are applied to the skin to minimize discomfort and swelling.
Treatment for wrinkles has many benefits. These include:
- It is a safe and proven treatment for the eradication of wrinkles.
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
Botox Treatment Dubai for wrinkles does not require any downtime and recovery period is also minimal. You will be able to resume your normal activities shortly after the treatment is complete. However, you may experience some side effects that may take a few hours or a couple of days to subside completely.
You may experience discomfort and tightness in the treatment area for the first few hours after treatment. Swelling and bruising may take a few days to disappear.
Our plastic surgeon will give you some post-procedure instructions that will be helpful for you to reduce discomfort and side effects. Following these instructions will also give you quick and successful results. These instructions may include:
- Avoid massaging or rubbing the treatment area.
- Avoid lying flat for about 4 hours after treatment.
News And Media
If you want to know more about botulinum toxin injections for wrinkles in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, book your consultation now. We offer free initial consultation to all our patients. You just need to fill in the form given below or call us to book an appointment with one of our experts.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest