*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||Few Mins|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
The injection for wrinkles in Dubai is an option that reigns supreme in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Mainly because it works wonders and shows results immediately. Rejuvenating creams and other applications take months to show any changes if any at all. Whereas the injection instantly shows a disappearance of fine lines and wrinkles making way for tight and youthful skin. Men and women who have benefited from wrinkles injection say that they’ve felt so much more comfortable and confident in their appearance after looking younger and more attractive to the opposite sex. This treatment can make you look as much as ten to fifteen years younger than your actual age.
Results of treatment may take about a week to show. They will be temporary and in order to maintain the effects of the injection, you will require having repeated treatments.
Are you a Candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for wrinkles treatment if:
- You have lines and creases on your facial skin, especially around the eyes, on forehead and besides nose.
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
Goals of wrinkles treatment
Wrinkles treatment aims at improving your facial appearance by eradicating:
- Horizontal lines on forehead called forehead lines
- Vertical lines between eyebrows known as frown lines
- Creases at the outer corners of eyes known as crow’s feet
- Lines on the sides of nose known as bunny lines
- Neck bands
Injections for wrinkles are no doubt effective and non-surgical solution to lines and wrinkles but certain other non-surgical options are also available for eradication of wrinkles. These options include:
- Injectable fillers: Dermal fillers are an effective alternative of injections for wrinkle treatment. They fill in the wrinkles and creases and make the skin smooth.
- Fat injections: In this treatment, fat extracted from your own body is used to fill in the wrinkles.
These may include:
- Make alterations in medications you are already taking.
- Discontinue the use of any kind of blood thinner to avoid swelling and bruising.
- Avoid taking any kind of sleeping aids, muscle relaxants or allergy medications.
- Make the alterations or avoid using vitamins and herbal supplements.
Treatment for wrinkles is performed on outpatient basis, usually without any type of anesthesia. It takes few minutes to complete.
- Mostly, the treatment is performed without anesthesia but doctor may apply numbing cream or topical anesthetic to prevent possible discomfort.
- After applying numbing cream, antiseptic is applied on the treatment area to clean it.
- Then injection points are determined and marked.
- Small amount of dose is injected into the facial muscles beneath marked points.
- Finally, cold compresses are applied on the skin to minimize discomfort and swelling.
Treatment for wrinkles has many benefits. These include:
- It is a safe and proven treatment for eradication of wrinkles.
- It is non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
Treatment for wrinkles does not require any downtime and recovery period is also minimal. You will be able to resume your normal activities shortly after the treatment is complete. However, you may experience some side effects that may take few hours or a couple of days to subside completely.
You may experience discomfort and tightness on the treatment area for the first few hours after treatment. Swelling and bruising may take few days to disappear.
Our plastic surgeon will give you some post-procedure instructions that will be helpful for you to reduce discomfort and side effects and get successful quick results. These instructions may include:
- Avoid massaging or rubbing the treatment area.
- Avoid lying flat for about 4 hours after treatment.
News And Media
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers Botox Injection for Wrinkles, to get answers to all your questions in a free consultation with one of our experts, you can fill in the given form.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest