Do you feel aging has taken away your youthful facial contours? Are sagging cheeks or droopy eyelids making you self-conscious? Are you seeking a non-invasive way to revitalize your sagging and wrinkly facial skin? If your answer is yes, you have come to the right place. Stem Cell Facelift is probably the solution to your problems.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is a Stem Cell Facelift?
- 2 Who is an ideal candidate?
- 3 Preparation
- 4 How is the Procedure Performed?
- 5 How do stem cells work?
- 6 Reasons to opt for Stem Cell Facelift
- 7 Outcomes
- 8 When will the results be visible?
- 9 Stem Cell Facelift FAQs
- 9.1 How much does the stem cell facelift cost?
- 9.2 Is there any downtime?
- 9.3 Is recovery period too long?
- 9.4 Does it leave scars?
- 9.5 Does my face look fat after this procedure?
- 9.6 Does the procedure require general anesthesia?
- 9.7 Is the procedure safe?
- 9.8 Is it painful?
- 9.9 How many sessions are required?
- 10 Our Doctors
- 11 Consultation
What is a Stem Cell Facelift?
Stem Cell Facelift is one of the latest and non-invasive facial rejuvenation techniques being used all over the world. The basic purpose of this procedure is to restore the youthful contours of the patient by eliminating facial wrinkles and creases. It also helps reinstate the shape of the face, by lifting sagging skin. In addition to this, stem cell facelift also treats skin pigmentation problems caused by aging, excessive sun exposure, and harsh weather conditions.
The Stem Cell facelift involves injecting a mixture of stem cells, fat from the patient’s own body, and growth factors into the patient’s skin to speed up the healing process of damaged cells. Besides repairing the damaged cells, the regenerative properties of stem cells also encourage the formation of new skin cells. The stem cells are also believed to stimulate natural collagen and elastin production, which ultimately makes the skin soft, supple, and firm.
Who is an ideal candidate?
Stem cell facelift in Dubai is an ideal facial rejuvenation procedure for people seeking non-surgical alternatives for a facelift. Anyone with moderately sagging or wrinkly skin can get this treatment. Individuals who have undergone a surgical or non-surgical facelift in the past can also benefit from this technique. To be an ideal candidate for the procedure, you must be in good physical and mental health and have realistic expectations about the outcomes of the procedure.
You have to prepare accurately if you would like to get outstanding results from the procedure. Preparation plays a crucial role in getting desired outcomes. Our doctors will provide you with preoperative instructions on the basis of your medical history and other important aspects. Following is a list of some common instructions.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Get all your prescribed tests done.
How is the Procedure Performed?
The procedure is performed under local anesthesia, with or without sedation, depending on the patient’s pain threshold.
- Local anesthesia will be administered to the face and the donor area, mostly the lower abdomen or inner thighs.
- After waiting for a few minutes, your physician will make a small needle puncture to suck subcutaneous fat from the donor area, be it the abdomen, thighs, or any other area with healthy fat deposits.
- Stem cells are then separated from the oil and blood products, all present in the adipose tissues. This is done using a special blotting technique, which does not damage the cells to be re-injected into the skin.
- A layer of stem cells and adipocytes is carefully separated from the oil and blood cells using a fine needle and syringe.
- Stem cells are then mixed with growth factors before being injected into the face. The function of growth factors is to keep the stem cells and fat stimulated.
- Injecting stem cells into the face also needs a special technique, which is very different from the standard fat grafting technique. The mixture is injected into the face in three layers.
- The first layer is injected at the level of the bone in the mid-face.
- The second layer is injected into the facial muscles.
- The third and final layer is injected just below the skin surface to help the regeneration of aging skin cells.
This multi-layered technique allows complete facial rejuvenation, enhancing both the quality and texture of the skin. The stem cell injection phase is followed by chemical skin resurfacing to stimulate the injected stem cells and fat. The entire procedure is performed in a sterile clinical setting, ensuring no external object comes in contact with the stem cell mixture to be administered into the face.
How do stem cells work?
The injected stem cells work by releasing proteins that assist in wound healing and cell regeneration. They also repair cells damaged by aging, the sun, or the environment and stimulate the production of elastin and collagen (two naturally occurring substances responsible for keeping the skin thick and firm.) Furthermore, stem cells also help increase the facial volume lost due to aging, excessive weight loss, or any other factor.
Reasons to opt for Stem Cell Facelift
- It is a non-surgical treatment.
- It involves minimal discomfort.
- It does not involve any downtime.
- It can also treat skin discoloration problems.
- It does not require hospitalization or general anesthesia.
After getting the stem cell facelift, your skin will become beautiful, rejuvenated, and younger. Also, it will be tightened enough and the improved collagen will make your skin smooth.
When will the results be visible?
The results begin to appear after 4 to 6 weeks and continue improving gradually over the next couple of months with improvements in the skin texture and tone. The results generally last for 4 to 6 months, and you will need additional treatments to retain your youthful appearance. However, treatment results can vary from person to person, lasting for up to one year in most patients.
Stem Cell Facelift FAQs
How much does the stem cell facelift cost?
Every person comes with different requirements and different problems. So, it is not possible to give the same quote to every individual. Therefore, it is recommended to consult with one of our expert doctors to know the exact amount as per your case.
Is there any downtime?
No downtime is required after getting this procedure.
Is recovery period too long?
The recovery period is not too long, in fact, it is short. Basically, it depends on the severity of your problem. You need to follow the instructions of your doctor if you need a fast recovery. Almost 7-10 days are required for complete recovery. You need to keep yourself away from the direct sunlight. For this purpose, we always recommend the use of quality sunscreen.
Does it leave scars?
No, the procedure doesn’t leave any scars as no surgical equipment is utilized in it. Specifically designed instruments are utilized for injecting the stem cells and fat in the desired areas of the body.
Does my face look fat after this procedure?
The procedure works wonders by managing the three-dimensional balance of the face. So, there is no chance to get a fat face look.
Does the procedure require general anesthesia?
No, general anesthesia isn’t required while performing the procedure. We use local anesthesia for numbing the area.
Is the procedure safe?
Yes, the procedure is approved by the FDA, so it is 100% safe. Your own body tissues are used to perform the procedure so that you may not face any negative impact.
Is it painful?
There is not much pain involved, Therefore, no pain killer is needed for pain management. However, you may feel some soreness due to injections. This soreness remains for almost a week or less.
How many sessions are required?
You may need multiple sessions to get desired results. Only one session isn’t enough. Our expert doctor can guide you in this regard by analyzing your situation and knowing your expected results.
If you are interested in a stem cell facelift, visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic now and say goodbye to facial wrinkles and sagging skin. The clinic offers a free consultation. Fill out the online consultation form below and let our team of expert surgeons guide you. This decision may put you on the path toward a new and younger you. So, go ahead, get a stem cell facelift in Dubai for skin rejuvenation, and feel fantastic about yourself.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest