Do you feel aging has taken away your youthful facial contours? Are sagging cheeks or droopy eyelids making you self conscious? Are you seeking a non-invasive way to revitalize your sagging and wrinkly facial skin? If your answer is yes, you have come to the right place. Stem Cell Facelift in Dubai is probably the answer to your problems.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What is Stem Cell Facelift?
- 3 How is the Procedure Performed?
- 4 How does stem cell technique exactly work?
- 5 When will the results be visible?
- 6 Who is an ideal candidate?
- 7 What are the risks associated with stem cell facelift?
- 8 Preparation
- 9 Our Doctors
- 10 5 reasons why you should opt for stem cell facelift:
- 11 Outcomes
- 12 Stem Cell Facelift FAQ’s
- 13 Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
What is Stem Cell Facelift?
Stem Cell Facelift is one of the latest and non-invasive facial rejuvenation techniques being used all over the world. The basic purpose of this procedure is to restore youthful contours of the patient by eliminating facial wrinkles and creases. It also helps reinstate the shape of face, by lifting sagging skin. In addition to that, stem cell facelift also treats skin pigmentation problems, caused by aging, excessive sun exposure as well as harsh weather conditions.
The Stem Cell facelift involves injecting a mixture of stem cells, fat from the patient’s own body and growth factors into the patient’s skin to speed up the healing process of damaged cells. Besides repairing the damaged cells, regenerative properties of stem cells also encourage formation of new skin cells. The stem cells are also believed to stimulate natural collagen and elastin production, which ultimately makes the skin soft, supple and firm.
How is the Procedure Performed?
The procedure is performed under local anesthesia, with and without sedation, depending on the patient’s pain threshold.
- Local anesthesia will be administered to the face and the donor area, mostly lower abdomen or inner thighs.
- After waiting for a few minutes, your physician will make a small needle puncture to suck subcutaneous fat from the donor area, be it abdomen, thighs or any other area with healthy fat deposits.
- Stem cells are then separated from the oil and blood products, all present in the adipose tissues. This is done using a special blotting technique, which does not damage the cells to be re-injected into the skin.
- A layer of stem cells and adipocytes is carefully separated from the oil and blood cells using a fine needle and syringe.
- Stem cells are then mixed with growth factors before transplanting into the face. Function of growth factors is to keep transplanted stem cells and fat stimulated.
- Transplanting stem cells into the face also needs a special technique, which is very different from the standard fat grafting technique. The mixture is transplanted into the face in three layers.
- The first layer is injected at the level of the bone in the mid face before transplanting a second layer into the facial muscles.
- The third and final layer is transplanted just below the skin surface to help regeneration of aging skin cells.
This multi-layered technique allows complete facial rejuvenation, enhancing both the quality and texture of the skin. Transplantation phase is followed by chemical skin resurfacing to stimulate the injected stem cells and fat.
The entire procedure is performed in a sterile clinical setting, ensuring no external object comes in contact with the stem cell mixture to be transplanted into the face.
How does stem cell technique exactly work?
The transplanted stem cells work by releasing proteins that assist wound healing and cell regeneration. They also repair cells damaged by aging, sun or environment and also stimulate the production of elastin and collagen (two naturally occurring substances responsible for keeping the skin thick and firm.) Furthermore, it will also help increase the facial volume lost due to aging, excessive weight loss or any other factor.
When will the results be visible?
The results begin to appear after 4 to 6 weeks and continue improving gradually over the next couple of months with improvements in the skin texture and tone. The results generally last for 4 to 6 months, and you will need additional treatment after that to retain the youthful appearance. However, treatment results can vary from person to person, with the results lasting for up to one year in most patients.
Who is an ideal candidate?
Stem cell facelift is an ideal facial rejuvenation procedure for people seeking non-surgical alternatives for facelift. Anyone with moderately sagging or wrinkly skin can get this treatment. Individuals who have had surgical or non-surgical facelift in the past can also benefit from this technique. To be an ideal candidate for the procedure, you must be in good physical and mental health and have realistic expectations about the outcomes of the procedure.
What are the risks associated with stem cell facelift?
Since stem cells technique involves injecting fat from your own body, it never causes allergic reactions. And when performed by experienced hands, it gives dramatic results, significantly turning the clock back for you, regardless of your current age.
However, there are some health risks and side effects associated with this procedure that have been reported by the patients who have undergone stem cell facelift. These include slight swelling, bruising and redness at the injection sites. But, these side effects are temporary and subside within 12 to 24 hours, without needing any special medical attention. A bruise may also remain visible at the needle puncture for a couple of days.
You have to prepare accurately if you would like to get outstanding results from the procedure. Preparation plays a crucial role in getting outcomes. Our doctors will provide you preoperative instructions on the basis of your medical history and other important aspects. Following is a list of some common instructions. Have a careful look!
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Avoid alcohol consumption for about 1 week or so before the procedure.
- Avoid smoking for about 1 week before the procedure as it slows down the healing process.
- Get all your prescribed tests done.
5 reasons why you should opt for stem cell facelift:
- It is non-surgical.
- It involves minimal discomfort.
- It does not involve any downtime.
- It can also treat skin discoloration problems.
- It does not require hospitalization or general anesthesia.
Results vary from one person to another. Also, you have to get multiple sessions to maintain your results. Hence, after getting the procedure, you will get beautiful, rejuvenated, and younger skin. Also, your skin will tighten enough and the improved collagen will make your skin smooth.
If you are interested in a stem cell facelift, visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery now and say goodbye to facial wrinkles and sagging skin. The clinic offers free consultation. Fill the online consultation form below and let our team of expert surgeons guide you. This decision may put you on the path towards a new and younger you. So, go ahead, get stem cell facelift in Dubai for skin rejuvenation and feel fantastic about yourself.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest