Do you feel aging has taken away your youthful facial contours? Are sagging cheeks or droopy eyelids making you self-conscious? Are you seeking a non-invasive way to revitalize your sagging and wrinkly facial skin? If your answer is yes, you have come to the right place. Stem Cell Facelift in Dubai is probably the solution to your problems.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What is Stem Cell Facelift?
- 3 How is the Procedure Performed?
- 4 How do stem cells work?
- 5 When will the results be visible?
- 6 Who is an ideal candidate?
- 7 Preparation
- 8 Our Doctors
- 9 Reasons to opt for Stem Cell Facelift
- 10 Outcomes
- 11 Stem Cell Facelift FAQ’s
- 11.0.1 How much does the stem cell facelift cost?
- 11.0.2 Is there any downtime?
- 11.0.3 Is recovery period too long?
- 11.0.4 Does it leave scars?
- 11.0.5 Does my face look fat after this procedure?
- 11.0.6 Does the procedure require general anesthesia?
- 11.0.7 Is the procedure safe?
- 11.0.8 Is it painful?
- 11.0.9 How many sessions are required?
- 12 Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
What is Stem Cell Facelift?
Stem Cell Facelift is one of the latest and non-invasive facial rejuvenation techniques being used all over the world. The basic purpose of this procedure is to restore the youthful contours of the patient by eliminating facial wrinkles and creases. It also helps reinstate the shape of the face, by lifting sagging skin. In addition to this, stem cell facelift also treats skin pigmentation problems caused by aging, excessive sun exposure and harsh weather conditions.
The Stem Cell facelift involves injecting a mixture of stem cells, fat from the patient’s own body and growth factors into the patient’s skin to speed up the healing process of damaged cells. Besides repairing the damaged cells, the regenerative properties of stem cells also encourage the formation of new skin cells. The stem cells are also believed to stimulate natural collagen and elastin production, which ultimately makes the skin soft, supple and firm.
How is the Procedure Performed?
The procedure is performed under local anesthesia, with or without sedation, depending on the patient’s pain threshold.
- Local anesthesia will be administered to the face and the donor area, mostly the lower abdomen or inner thighs.
- After waiting for a few minutes, your physician will make a small needle puncture to suck subcutaneous fat from the donor area, be it abdomen, thighs or any other area with healthy fat deposits.
- Stem cells are then separated from the oil and blood products, all present in the adipose tissues. This is done using a special blotting technique, which does not damage the cells to be re-injected into the skin.
- A layer of stem cells and adipocytes is carefully separated from the oil and blood cells using a fine needle and syringe.
- Stem cells are then mixed with growth factors before transplanting into the face. The function of growth factors is to keep transplanted stem cells and fat stimulated.
- Transplanting stem cells into the face also needs a special technique, which is very different from the standard fat grafting technique. The mixture is transplanted into the face in three layers.
- The first layer is injected at the level of the bone in the mid-face.
- The second layer is injected into the facial muscles.
- The third and final layer is transplanted just below the skin surface to help the regeneration of aging skin cells.
This multi-layered technique allows complete facial rejuvenation, enhancing both the quality and texture of the skin. The transplantation phase is followed by chemical skin resurfacing to stimulate the injected stem cells and fat.
The entire procedure is performed in a sterile clinical setting, ensuring no external object comes in contact with the stem cell mixture to be transplanted into the face.
How do stem cells work?
The transplanted stem cells work by releasing proteins that assist in wound healing and cell regeneration. They also repair cells damaged by aging, sun or environment and stimulate the production of elastin and collagen (two naturally occurring substances responsible for keeping the skin thick and firm.) Furthermore, stem cells also help increase the facial volume lost due to aging, excessive weight loss or any other factor.
When will the results be visible?
The results begin to appear after 4 to 6 weeks and continue improving gradually over the next couple of months with improvements in the skin texture and tone. The results generally last for 4 to 6 months, and you will need additional treatments to retain the youthful appearance. However, treatment results can vary from person to person, lasting for up to one year in most patients.
Who is an ideal candidate?
Stem cell facelift in Dubai is an ideal facial rejuvenation procedure for people seeking non-surgical alternatives for facelift. Anyone with moderately sagging or wrinkly skin can get this treatment. Individuals who have undergone a surgical or non-surgical facelift in the past can also benefit from this technique. To be an ideal candidate for the procedure, you must be in good physical and mental health and have realistic expectations about the outcomes of the procedure.
You have to prepare accurately if you would like to get outstanding results from the procedure. Preparation plays a crucial role in getting desired outcomes. Our doctors will provide you preoperative instructions on the basis of your medical history and other important aspects. Following is a list of some common instructions.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Get all your prescribed tests done.
Reasons to opt for Stem Cell Facelift
- It is a non-surgical treatment.
- It involves minimal discomfort.
- It does not involve any downtime.
- It can also treat skin discoloration problems.
- It does not require hospitalization or general anesthesia.
After getting the stem cell facelift, your skin will become beautiful, rejuvenated, and younger. Also, it will be tightened enough and the improved collagen will make your skin smooth.
If you are interested in a stem cell facelift, visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® now and say goodbye to facial wrinkles and sagging skin. The clinic offers a free consultation. Fill the online consultation form below and let our team of expert surgeons guide you. This decision may put you on the path towards a new and younger you. So, go ahead, get a stem cell facelift in Dubai for skin rejuvenation and feel fantastic about yourself.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest