Thread lift is an anti-aging treatment for men & women that is performed to remove the appearance of undesirable signs from the skin. The treatment originated from Korea and is now becoming popular in UAE and all over the world. It is an excellent option for those suffering from premature aging and don’t want to go under the knife.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Thread Lift Goals
- 3. Thread Lift Candidates
- 4. Pre-Treatment Preparation
- 5. Thread Lift Procedure
- 6. Thread Lift Recovery
- 7. Post-Treatment Care
- 8. Complications
- 9. Thread Lift Benefits
- 10. Thread Lift Results
- 11. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Thread Lift Goals
A thread lift treatment aims to;
- Lift the skin.
- Tighten the skin.
- Rejuvenate the skin.
- Redefine the facial appearance.
Thread Lift Candidates
You can be an ideal candidate for a thread lift treatment if;
- You have loose and sagging skin.
- You suffer from the appearance of nasolabial folds or marionette lines.
- You have crow’s feet or frown lines.
- You have a double chin.
The thread lift treatment is quite simple which is why you don’t have a lot to do to prepare for the procedure. Few instructions may include;
- You must tell your doctors about any medicines you are already taking in a consultation before the treatment and start following the medications prescribed by doctor (if any).
- Avoid smoking for a week before the treatment.
Thread Lift Procedure
The duration of the treatment depends upon your skin condition which differs for almost every patient. Usually, the procedure takes 30 minutes to be completed. A local anaesthetic is applied to minimize the discomfort caused during the procedure. The procedure does not involve incisions to be made. A suture is inserted into the skin using a fine needle by the doctor. The suture is kept in place with reabsorb-able cones which are oriented in opposite direction. The skin tissues are compressed by the doctor to improve the shape after the suture is applied. Once the skin is reshaped and lifted, the ends of sutures outside the skin are cut off.
We are using Silhouette thread in Dubai & Abu Dhabi for performing this treatment. Quality is our main priority so we never compromise on it. Silhouette soft refers to the non-surgical treatment that is used for skin lifting. This thread is different from other threads in a way that it works efficiently. The components of this thread actively participate in stimulating the production of collagen in your skin. In this way, it works to boost the volume and brings the shape of face back to the natural condition. All of our surgeons are highly qualified and they know what exactly they need to do. This is the reason that our treatment provides best results in the town.
Thread Lift Recovery
A thread lifting procedure does not require a significant downtime but a minimal recovery phase. You can get back to work or social life right after the treatment.There is no risk of long term side effects but you may experience a few conditions;
- You may experience slight bruising or irregularity in the treated skin which will disappear within two to three days.
- The treated area might be swollen after the procedure.
- You may feel pain in the treated area after the anaesthesia wears off.
Here are few instructions given by the doctor or surgeon to help you make the recovery procedure smooth and quick.
- Apply antibiotic cream prescribed by your doctor on the points of the entry and exit of the sutures.
- Use cold compressions (ice bags) to control discomfort and swelling.
- Take painkillers to reduce the pain.
- Keep your head elevated with an extra pillow.
- Avoid strenuous exercises for at least two weeks.
- Do not move your face or head too much.
- Protect your skin from sun exposure for at least two weeks.
- Do not massage your face or neck for at least two weeks.
The possible complications that you may face as a result of thread lift treatment may include following;
- Prolonged swelling
You should know the fact that they occur for a temporary time period. Still, you can avoid their onset with careful selection of your practitioner.
Thread Lift Benefits
Following are the benefits that you can reap from a thread lifting treatment;
- The procedure effectively lifts the skin.
- It removes the lines and wrinkles.
- It helps in defining the contours of the face.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure.
- It requires a short recovery period.
Thread Lift Results
The treatment is effective in lifting loose skin over eyebrows, cheeks and mid face, removing the appearance of marionette and nasolabial folds, defining the contours of the jawline and overall face, and eliminating the appearance of double chin.
The results are generally visible right after the treatment but it will take more than a month to show final results as it keeps improving with the collagen production.
If you feel a thread lifting treatment is right for you or you need more information about it, you can talk to one of our experts. We offer a free consultation at our clinic which you may avail by filling in the required info in given form.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest