A thread lift is a non-surgical anti-aging treatment that is performed to remove undesirable aging signs from the skin. The treatment originated from Korea and is now becoming popular in the U.A.E and all over the world. It is an excellent option for those who suffer from premature aging and don’t want to undergo a surgical facelift.
Thread lift in Dubai utilizes a special thread to lift the skin. During the treatment, the thread is inserted under the skin and facial tissues are re-positioned at a lifted state. As a result, the skin gets tightened.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Who is a good candidate for a thread lift?
- 3 Which areas can be treated?
- 4 How to prepare for a thread lift?
- 5 How is thread lift performed?
- 6 What is aftercare?
- 7 What are the benefits of a thread lift?
- 8 What is the downtime or recovery time?
- 9 Are the results of thread lift permanent?
- 10 How much does thread lift cost?
- 11 Is thread lift painful?
- 12 What is a silhouette thread?
- 13 Why choose thread lift?
- 14 Our Doctors
- 15 Schedule A Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Who is a good candidate for a thread lift?
You can be an ideal candidate for a thread facelift Dubai if you have;
- Loose and sagging skin.
- Nasolabial folds or marionette lines.
- Crow’s feet or frown lines.
- A double chin.
Which areas can be treated?
Thread lift can be performed on the following body areas;
- Face contours
- Midface area
How to prepare for a thread lift?
The thread lift treatment is quite simple, which is why you don’t have to do a lot to prepare for the procedure. You must tell your doctor about any medicines; you are already taking in a consultation before the treatment and start taking the medications prescribed by the doctor (if any).
How is thread lift performed?
The duration of Thread lift in Dubai depends upon your skin condition, which differs for almost every patient. Usually, the procedure takes 30 to 45 minutes to complete.
- First of all, a local anesthetic is applied to minimize the discomfort caused during the procedure. Since it is a non-surgical facial thread lift procedure, it does not involve any incisions to be made.
- A suture is then inserted into the skin using a fine needle. It is kept in place with reabsorb-able cones that are oriented in opposite directions.
- The skin tissues are compressed by the doctor to improve the shape after the suture is applied.
- Once the skin is reshaped and lifted, the ends of sutures outside the skin are cut off.
What is aftercare?
Here are a few instructions that will help you make the thread lift recovery smooth and quick.
- Apply the prescribed antibiotic cream to the entry and exit points of the sutures.
- Use cold compresses (ice bags) to control discomfort and swelling.
- Take painkillers to reduce the pain.
- Keep your head elevated with an extra pillow.
- Avoid strenuous exercises for at least two weeks.
- Do not move your face or head too much.
- Protect your skin from sun exposure for at least two weeks.
- Do not massage your face or neck for at least two weeks.
What are the benefits of a thread lift?
Following are the benefits that you can reap from non-surgical thread lift Dubai;
- The procedure effectively lifts the loose skin over eyebrows, cheeks, and midface.
- Removes the lines and wrinkles.
- Helps in defining the contours of the face.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure.
- Requires a short recovery period.
- Eliminates the appearance of a double chin.
What is the downtime or recovery time?
Thread lift Dubai does not require significant downtime and has a minimal recovery phase. You can get back to work or social life right after the treatment. There is no risk of long-term side-effects, but you may experience a few conditions like;
- Slight bruising or irregularity in the treated skin, which disappears within two to three days.
- Pain in the treated area after the anesthesia wears off.
Are the results of thread lift permanent?
The results of a thread lift are not permanent and last for up to three years. You can maintain the results for a longer time by leading a healthy lifestyle. You should avoid sun exposure and adopt a good skincare routine.
How much does thread lift cost?
It is difficult to provide an exact estimate of thread lift cost in Dubai because it depends on certain factors like;
- The expertise of the surgeon
- Quality of facilities at the clinic
- The geographical location of the clinic
Therefore, it is necessary to consult with an expert to know the exact cost of the thread lift procedure.
Is thread lift painful?
Although thread lift is a non-surgical treatment, it involves the needle insertion into your skin that might cause slight pain. However, anesthesia is applied during the procedure to reduce the pain and discomfort. Also, silhouette thread is used during the procedure which makes the treatment pain-free.
What is a silhouette thread?
We use Silhouette thread to perform the thread lift procedure. This thread is different from other threads and works efficiently. The components of this thread actively participate in stimulating the production of collagen in your skin. In this way, it works to boost the volume and brings the shape of the face back to its natural condition.
Why choose thread lift?
You should opt for thread lift Dubai because it;
- Offers a natural-looking lifting effect.
- Restores the production of collagen.
- Does not involve any incisions.
- Provides long-lasting results.
- Is a quick procedure.
Schedule A Consultation
If you are looking for the best thread lift in Dubai and need more information about it, you can talk to our experts. We offer an initial consultation to our patients which you can avail by filling in the given form. Our dermatologists will guide you about the procedure in detail and you can discuss your requirements with them as well.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest