A thread lift is a non-surgical anti-aging treatment for men and women that is performed to remove the undesirable signs from the skin. The treatment originated from Korea and is now becoming popular in U.A.E and all over the world. Thread lift in Dubai is an excellent option for those suffering from premature aging and don’t want to undergo surgical face lift.
Thread lift treatment in Dubai utilizes a special thread to lift the skin. During the treatment, the thread is inserted under the skin and facial tissues are re-positioned at a lifted state. As a result, the skin gets tightened.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Thread Lift Goals
- 3 Are You a Candidate?
- 4 Pre-Treatment Preparation
- 5 Thread Lift Procedure
- 6 Silhouette Thread
- 7 Thread Lift Recovery
- 8 Post-Treatment Care
- 9 Complications
- 10 Thread Lift Benefits
- 11 Thread Lift in Dubai Results
- 12 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Thread Lift Goals
Thread lift in Dubai aims to;
- Lift the skin.
- Tighten the skin.
- Rejuvenate the skin.
- Redefine the facial appearance.
Are You a Candidate?
You can be an ideal candidate for a thread lift treatment in Dubai if;
- You have loose and sagging skin.
- You suffer from the appearance of nasolabial folds or marionette lines.
- You have crow’s feet or frown lines.
- You have a double chin.
The thread lift treatment is quite simple, which is why you don’t have to do a lot to prepare for the procedure. Few instructions may include;
- You must tell your doctors about any medicines, you are already taking in a consultation before the treatment and start following the medications prescribed by the doctor (if any).
- Avoid smoking for a week before the treatment.
Thread Lift Procedure
The duration of the treatment depends upon your skin condition, which differs for almost every patient. Usually, the procedure takes 30 minutes to be completed. A local anesthetic is applied to minimize the discomfort caused during the procedure. Since it is a non-surgical skin lift procedure, therefore, it does not involve any incisions to be made. A suture is inserted into the skin using a fine needle by the doctor. It is kept in place with reabsorb-able cones that are oriented in opposite directions. The skin tissues are compressed by the doctor to improve the shape after the suture is applied. Once the skin is reshaped and lifted, the ends of sutures outside the skin are cut off.
We are using the Silhouette thread for performing this treatment. Quality is our main priority, so we never compromise on it. This thread is different from other threads in a way that it works efficiently. The components of this thread actively participate in stimulating the production of collagen in your skin. In this way, it works to boost the volume and brings the shape of face back to the natural condition. All of our surgeons are highly qualified, and they know exactly what they need to do. This is the reason that our treatment provides the best results in the town.
Thread Lift Recovery
A thread lift procedure in Dubai does not require a significant downtime and has a minimal recovery phase. You can get back to work or social life right after the treatment. There is no risk of long term side effects, but you may experience a few conditions;
- You may experience slight bruising or irregularity in the treated skin, which will disappear within two to three days.
- The treated area might swell after the procedure.
- You may feel pain in the treated area after the anesthesia wears off.
Here are few instructions are given by the doctor or surgeon to help you make the thread lift recovery procedure smooth and quick.
- Apply antibiotic cream prescribed by your doctor on the points of entry and exit of the sutures.
- Use cold compresses (ice bags) to control discomfort and swelling.
- Take painkillers to reduce the pain.
- Keep your head elevated with an extra pillow.
- Avoid strenuous exercises for at least two weeks.
- Do not move your face or head too much.
- Protect your skin from sun exposure for at least two weeks.
- Do not massage your face or neck for at least two weeks.
The possible complications that you may face as a result of thread lift Dubai include the following;
- Prolonged swelling
These complications occur for a temporary time period. Still, you can avoid their onset with careful selection of your practitioner.
Thread Lift Benefits
Following are the benefits that you can reap from this type of non-surgical facelift;
- The procedure effectively lifts the skin.
- It removes the lines and wrinkles.
- It helps in defining the contours of the face.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure.
- It requires a short recovery period.
Thread Lift in Dubai Results
The treatment is effective in;
- Lifting loose skin over eyebrows, cheeks and mid-face
- Removing the appearance of marionette and nasolabial folds
- Defining the contours of the jawline and overall face
- Eliminating the appearance of double chin
The results are generally visible right after the treatment but it will take more than a month to show final results because it keeps improving with collagen production.
If you feel that thread lift treatment in Dubai is right for you or you need more information about it, you can talk to our experts. We offer a free consultation at our clinic, which you may avail by filling in the given form. Our surgeons will guide you about the procedure in detail and you can discuss your requirements with them as well.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest