Fractional CO2 resurfacing is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that can take off years from the face and significantly improves the appearance of wrinkles and pigmentation. In the past, traditional CO2 laser treatment removed the entire surface of the skin. However, the modern fractional CO2 laser treatment uses small columns of fractionated energy to ablate damaged areas of skin.
By targeting deeper zones within the skin as opposed to an entire skin surface, fractional CO2 laser treatment is a one-time treatment performed under local anesthesia. It is a minimally invasive, simple, and short procedure.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Before & After Results
- 3 Who is a Candidate?
- 4 Pre Treatment Care
- 5 Fractional Co2 Procedure
- 6 Which Machine is used?
- 7 Post Treatment Care
- 8 Fractional Co2 Benefits
- 9 Outcomes
- 10 Our Doctors
- 11 Schedule A Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Before & After Results
The results will become visible immediately after the procedure, but the final results may take two to three months to become noticeable. The effects of fractional CO2 laser are long-lasting; they generally last for 8 to 10 years. No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Who is a Candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for fractional laser treatment in Dubai if you are experiencing any of the following skin issues:
- Sagging skin.
- Fine lines, as well as deep wrinkles and creases.
- Textural irregularities caused by the sun and environmental damage.
- Scars caused by acne or surgery.
- Dull and dark skin tone caused by sun damage.
- Freckles and blemishes.
- Enlarged pores.
- Stretch marks.
Pre Treatment Care
During the consultation, our expert will give you some pre-procedure instructions. Some common instructions include:
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning for at least two weeks before treatment.
- Wear strong sunscreen regularly before going in the sun.
- Do not exfoliate your skin for at least two weeks before treatment.
- Discontinue using glycolic acid or retinoic acid products a few weeks before treatment.
- Apply the prescribed topical medications regularly.
- Avoid wearing makeup before treatment.
Fractional Co2 Procedure
Typically, it takes 20 to 30 minutes to complete. The steps of fractional CO2 treatment in Dubai are:
- The treatment area is cleansed.
- Numbing cream or local anesthesia is applied to the treatment area. Most of the patients do not require numbing cream because the discomfort caused by the treatment is bearable.
- The fractional CO2 laser device is then moved across the skin.
- During the procedure, a CO2 laser beam is fractionated or pixelated into thousands of tiny shafts of light. These shafts penetrate the deep layers of skin and cause tiny wounds.
- The healing process involves the replacement of damaged skin with new healthy skin. The heat produced by the laser also causes the shrinkage of collagen and promotes the production of new collagen.
- Applying cold compresses will help reduce the burning sensation afterward.
Which Machine is used?
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, we use the DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser for Fractional CO2 Dubai Treatment.
Post Treatment Care
Some common post-treatment instructions for fractional CO2 treatment in Dubai are:
- Use cold compresses to minimize discomfort and burning sensation.
- Apply prescribed topical medications regularly.
- Be gentle to your skin.
- Do not scrub.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for the recommended time.
- Apply strong sunscreen before going in the sun.
Fractional Co2 Benefits
There are many benefits of fractional CO2 laser treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- Fractional lasers are very gentle and, therefore, do not cause severe discomfort and pain.
- The fractional array of laser beams does not damage the skin like other ablative procedures.
- The only anesthesia required is a topical numbing cream.
You may expect outstanding outcomes from the fractional laser Dubai. As a result of this procedure, you will get smooth, rejuvenated, and younger skin. Your wrinkles and fine lines will disappear, and you will feel more confident.
Schedule A Consultation
Before deciding to undergo fractional CO2 laser treatment in Dubai, make sure to consult with a skin specialist. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, you can get an initial consultation for the treatment. All you have to do is, fill in the form and leave the rest to us. We will get back to you and schedule an appointment with one of our expert dermatologists. You can discuss your goals and requirements with our doctors, and they will guide you about the treatment in detail.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest