Some people think that the desire for long and strong hair is just a dream. Well, it’s not, because having your desired hair is now possible. The advancements in science have made it possible for you to achieve this. Different treatment methods are now accessible for this purpose. These methods include surgical and non-surgical procedures. PRP hair therapy in Dubai is a non-surgical procedure that is popular due to its numerous benefits. If you are interested in knowing the cost of PRP therapy, visit Cost Page.
What Is PRP?
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) is a serum taken from the blood which is enriched with growth factors. It makes the miniaturized hair follicles healthy and promotes robust hair growth when used for hair loss. It keeps you safe from surgery and provides you an effective solution for hair fall.
When you want to get a PRP therapy, you should know if you are meeting its candidacy level or not. It is essential to know as it affects your results. You may get the help of your practitioner in this regard. The following are some of the key points that help you to get an idea in this regard. You are a good candidate if;
- You don’t want to go under the knife to get rid of your hair fall.
- If you have a receding hairline and you need improvement in your already existing hair.
- You are in good health.
- You have realistic expectations about the results.
- You want to strengthen your hair and make them shinier.
PRP Treatment Goals
You may have some specific goals in your mind when you want to get PRP hair therapy in Dubai. If your goals are similar to the following goals, then this is the best procedure for you. PRP hair therapy aims at;
- Making your existing hair strong.
- Boosting the volume of your hair.
- Preventing the hair loss.
- Protecting you from baldness.
Following preoperative instructions are important.
- Avoid taking blood thinners for almost a week before your treatment.
- You should avoid smoking and alcohol consumption for at least seven days before your treatment.
- You should get all your prescribed tests done.
- Take all your medicines on a regular basis as per the instructions of your doctor.
- Keep your scalp safe from direct sun exposure.
PRP treatment for hair loss in Dubai is not too complex, but your doctor needs to perform it carefully. First of all, your blood sample is taken in a specific amount and centrifuged to separate platelet rich plasma from red blood cells. Local anesthesia is administered to make the targeted area numb so that you don’t feel any pain during the process. After that, the plasma is injected into your scalp at the targeted area with the help of small syringes. The whole procedure requires only 90 minutes for completion.
It is necessary to follow postoperative instructions. You can’t get the best possible results without following postoperative guidelines properly. Usually, following are the instructions that you need to follow.
- Avoid the intake of blood thinners for almost 7 to 14 days after your treatment.
- Avoid smoking for at least a week after the procedure.
- Avoid alcohol intake for almost a week after the treatment.
- Take all your medicines regularly.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Never apply hair dye or undergo any chemical treatment for at least three days after the procedure.
If your procedure is done carefully and successfully, then you should expect the hair growth after a month or so. Here, you need to know the fact that only one session isn’t enough to get the final results. You need to get multiple sessions (almost 4-6) to get the best possible results. The PRP Hair therapy in Dubai comes with the outstanding benefit that there are no side-effects of the treatment. It is a natural process, so you don’t need to be worried about side-effects. However, you need to be very careful while selecting a doctor for yourself.
PRP treatment for hair loss comes with several complications. But, they are temporary, so there’s nothing to worry about. Following is a list of a few complications. Have a look!
- Mild pain
Suggestion –We recommend you choose a board-certified practitioner to avoid any risks and complications.
PRP Treatment Results
The results of this procedure are amazing, but unfortunately, they aren’t long-lasting. You have to repeat the sessions after a specific time period. Apart from this, the procedure is beneficial in several ways. You don’t have to go under the knife to get your natural hair back. Furthermore, the PRP treatment in Dubai helps you to protect your hair from falling, and maintains your receding hairline. You can fight the hair loss by strengthening your hair with the help of Platelet-rich plasma therapy (PRP).
Schedule A FREE Consultation
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is one of the most reputable names in the field of cosmetic and plastic surgery in the UAE. You can contact us anytime to get more details regarding PRP hair therapy in Dubai. We offer FREE consultation so that you can easily discuss your concerns with our hair transplant surgeons. Fill the following form, and one of our experts will get back to you.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest