Some people think that the desire for long and strong hair is just a daydream. Well, it’s not, as having your desired head of hair is now possible. The advancements in science have made it possible for you to achieve this. Different treatment methods are accessible. These methods include surgical and non-surgical procedures. PRP hair therapy in Dubai is a non-surgical procedure that is popular due to its numerous benefits. If you are interested in knowing the cost of PRP therapy , visit Cost Page.
What Is PRP?
First of all, you need to know what the PRP procedure is. PRP (platelet-rich plasma) is a procedure that keeps you safe from surgery and provides you a solution for your hair fall.
When you want to get a PRP therapy, then you should know if you are meeting its candidacy level or not. It is essential to know as it affects your results. You may get the help of your practitioner in this regard. Well, the following are some of the key points that help you to get an idea in this regard. You are a good candidate if;
- You don’t want to go under the knife to get rid of your hair fall.
- If you have a receding hairline and you need improvement in your already existing hair.
- You are in good health.
- You have realistic expectations about the results.
- You want to strengthen your hair and make them shinier.
PRP Treatment Goals
You may have some specific goals in your mind when you want to get PRP hair therapy in Dubai. If your goals are similar to the following goals, then this is the best procedure for you. If you want;
- To make your existing hair strong.
- To boost the volume of your hair.
- To get rid of hair loss.
- To keep yourself safe from baldness.
Following preoperative instructions are important.
- Avoid taking blood thinners for almost a week before your treatment.
- You should avoid smoking and alcohol consumption for at least seven days before your treatment.
- You should be done with all of the prescribed tests.
- Take all your medicines on a regular basis as per the instructions of your doctor.
- Keep your scalp safe from direct sun exposure.
PRP treatment for hair loss in Dubai is not too complex, but your doctor needs to perform it carefully. First of all, your blood is taken in a specific amount and then put in the centrifuge process. Separate plasma and platelets of your blood. After that, inject the plasma into your scalp at the targeted area with the help of small syringes. If you feel any pain during the procedure then you should ask your doctor to apply numbing cream or topical anesthesia on your scalp.
It is necessary to follow postoperative instructions. You can’t find the best possible results without following postoperative guidelines properly. Your doctor will guide you regarding these activities. Usually, following are the instructions that you need to follow.
- Avoid the intake of blood thinners for almost 7 to 14 days after your treatment.
- Avoid smoking for at least a week after the procedure.
- Avoid alcohol intake for almost a week after the treatment.
- Take all your medicines regularly.
- Avoid your scalp from direct sun exposure.
- Never apply any hair dye or any other chemical treatment for your hair for at least three days after your procedure.
If your procedure is done carefully and successfully, then you should expect the hair growth after a month or so. Here, you need to know the fact that only one session isn’t enough to get the final results. You need to get multiple sessions (almost 4-6) to get the best possible results. The PRP Hair therapy in Dubai comes with the outstanding benefit that there are no side-effects of the treatment. It is a natural process, so you don’t need to be worried about side-effects. Well, you need to be very careful while selecting a doctor for you.
PRP treatment for hair loss comes with several complications. However, they are temporary, so there’s nothing to worry about. Following is a list of a few complications. Have a look!
- Mild pain
Suggestion – We recommend you to choose a board-certified practitioner to avoid any kind of risks and complications.
PRP Treatment Results
The results of this procedure are amazing, but unfortunately, they aren’t long-lasting. You have to repeat your sessions after a specific time period. Along with this, the procedure is beneficial in several ways. You don’t have to go under the knife to get your natural hair back. Furthermore, this PRP treatment in Dubai helps you to keep your hair safe from falling, maintains your receding hairline, and various others. You can fight with your hair loss by strengthening them with the help of Platelet-rich plasma therapy (PRP) Surgery.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
You can contact us anytime to get more details regarding PRP hair therapy in Dubai. We have great reviews regarding our customer support as we always try to serve you with the best. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is one of the top names in the field of cosmetic and plastic surgery in Dubai, and we offer FREE consultation. Fill the following form, and one of our experts will get back to you.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest