Cosmetic Surgery in Abu Dhabi & Dubai
Everybody wants to look and feel spectacular and cosmetic surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi brings you just that. Fortunately, facial and body rejuvenation are not seen as vain or vanity in today’s world. After all, what could possibly go wrong if someone wished and tried to get rid of those unsightly looks that fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet create or to find a solution for such more serious or medical conditions? These conditions may include acne, birthmarks and other defects that also carry a stigma and can potentially cause additional psychosocial problems. Even the most conservative society would not object to an effort to regain health, vitality or beauty of youthfulness one deserves. It is your right to avail every chance that can help you look gorgeous and be at your best. Aesthetic and plastic surgery in Abu Dhabi provides you with one such chance.
Cosmetic surgery is a specialized practice in which standard plastic surgery procedures like liposuction, hair transplant, breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, facelift surgery and much more are exploited for cosmetic improvements. Over the last two decades, cosmetic surgery techniques and practices have won enormous popularity and acceptance in the west. The Middle-East began to follow the suit with the dawn of 21st century recognizing and realizing its promise, while in the developing countries the trend has just started. Contrary to the common perception people have when they hear of a surgery, most cosmetic procedures involve non-invasive minor “lunchtime” surgeries which one can undergo and walk away home the same hour of the day.
Thanks to the ever continuing advancements in medicine, surgery, and supportive technologies. Today, the patients, who have any kind of cosmetic issues, have a wide range of available options that can help them to get rid of or at least effectively manage their conditions.
Goals Of Cosmetic Surgery
Devoid of the purpose of getting a cosmetic procedure, it is necessary to discuss the patient’s goals. Main goals of getting the cosmetic surgery may include;
- To boost the quality of life.
- To get a non-surgical procedure to look younger than your age.
- To look more beautiful.
- To get more success as nowadays success is somehow linked to the physical beauty.
- To gain self-satisfaction.
Most Used Cosmetic Procedures
Following are some of the cosmetic procedures that are most used nowadays and are provided by Dubai Cosmetic Surgery at Dubai and Abu Dhabi Clinics. Have a look at the details to know about them.
- Liposuction – refers to a surgical cosmetic procedure that allows you to remove excess fat from your body. Basically, the aim of getting this procedure is to get your body in a proper shape as per your desire.
- Lip augmentation – is a minimally-invasive procedure that allows you to change the shape of your lips as per your desire. According to the latest trend, people want to have plump and enhanced lips. Fillers are used to performing the procedure.
- Lip reduction – is another procedure that allows you to reduce your lips. In case, if you are not happy with the volume of your lips then you can adjust them by getting this non-surgical cosmetic procedure.
- Cheeks Lift – also known as Rhytidectomy is a cosmetic procedure that allows you to get an enhanced shape of your face. This is a minimally-invasive procedure working for lifting your face from the middle or the cheeks so that you can look prettier than before.
- Butt Lift – refers to the minimally invasive procedure that is performed to enhance the shape and size of your butt. Basically, it is a procedure that helps you to contour your body and get the benefits that are unable to achieve through exercise. Liposuction is used to perform the procedure to getting fat.
- Tummy Tuck – also known as abdominoplasty is a surgical procedure that is used to make the area of abdomen thinner than ever. Moreover, you get firm and smooth skin as a result.
- Ear Surgery – also known as otoplasty is a beneficial treatment for this mankind. Even if you want to change the shape of your ear for aesthetic purpose or there is a medical reason, in both cases, the procedure works for you. All defects and deformities of your ear can be corrected with this procedure.
- Eyelid Surgery – also recognized as blepharoplasty is a procedure of cosmetic surgery that is used for the correction of any deformity or defect at that specific area. Even if your eyelid is saggy and you want to lift it up or you wish to change it as per symmetry of your face, it allows you to do so.
Schedule A FREE Schedule
If you still have queries regarding plastic surgery in Abu Dhabi or you want to know which procedure will be best for you, schedule a FREE consultation with our plastic surgeons and they will help you. The main purpose of a consultation is to make it easy for you to decide about your appearance and beauty. Just fill the form below and one of our experts will get back to you.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest