Moles can be unsightly and bothersome. They not only mutilate the beauty of your personality, but they can also be physically discomforting as well. Many moles itch when they rub against cloth and jewelry, and many others have hair growing out of them, raising concerns about hygiene. Particularly, if the mole is located on the face or another area of visibility, it can be a nuisance.
This is primarily why people dislike moles so much and why mole removal treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah has become so popular lately. The treatment is a quick and convenient procedure that can be done through several techniques, helping you get rid of moles once and for all. Interested in knowing the cost of mole removal? Visit the mole removal cost page to know about the exact cost.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Before & After
- 3 Are You a Candidate?
- 4 Mole Removal Treatment Goals
- 5 Mole Removal Techniques
- 6 Which Machine is used?
- 7 Pre-op Preparation
- 8 Procedure
- 9 Our Surgeons
- 10 Benefits
- 11 Recovery
- 12 Complications
- 13 Post-op Care
- 14 Results
- 15 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before & After
No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Are You a Candidate?
You can be a good candidate for mole removal in Dubai if:
- You have one or more moles on your body.
- Your mole has become precancerous.
- Your mole is a cause of physical, psychological, or emotional discomfort for you.
- You have reasonable expectations from the treatment.
- You are in good overall health.
Mole Removal Treatment Goals
The aim of Mole removal treatment in Dubai is to give you a smooth and bump-free skin by:
- Removing any moles through excision, freezing, or laser treatment.
- Reducing skin irritation associated with the moles.
- Causing no or minimal scarring associated with mole removal.
- Making the skin smooth, clear, and free of any lumps or bumps.
Mole Removal Techniques
Although mole removal in Dubai is essential for people who have developed melanoma, many others opt for it because they do not like the appearance of a mole on their body. If the mole is located somewhere on the body where it isn’t visible, it may not be a major concern. However, for those who have moles on face, neck, arms, or other areas of visibility, it can be an irritant.
People with cancerous moles can only undergo surgical mole removal. However, people wanting mole removal for cosmetic reasons can do so through any of the following techniques.
- Excision – It is a surgical procedure that involves a surgeon using a scalpel to cut the mole out entirely. Some bordering good skin is also removed in the procedure, and then the physician cauterizes or uses stitches to close the wound back. This is usually done for larger moles, and it results in the instant mole removal.
- Laser Treatment – A mole that is flat and black or brown in color can be most effectively removed through a laser treatment. The procedure involves applying local anesthesia on the area where the mole is found and then using laser beams to remove the mole tissues. Usually, two to three treatment sessions are needed to get rid of the mole completely. However, this treatment isn’t appropriate for moles that are very large or which protrude above the skin.
- Cryotherapy (Freezing) – This is a very quick treatment during which a medical professional applies a special solution (usually argon gas or liquid nitrogen) onto the mole, either through a spray device, injection, or a cotton swab. This causes ice crystals to form within the mole, breaking up the mole tissue cells and causing no damage to the surrounding skin cells. The mole usually vanishes, leaving behind no trail of scarring.
Which Machine is used?
The machine used for moles removal treatment is SmartXide.
During your pre-op visit, our plastic surgeon will review your medical history, discuss the options available, and will enlighten you on the process. She/he will also provide a thorough list of pre-surgical instructions. Some steps that you will have to take before mole removal in Dubai are:
- Get the required lab tests done.
- Stop smoking for about six weeks or as recommended by the surgeon. They can affect the healing process.
- Take the prescribed medications regularly and make adjustments in current medications.
- Discontinue the use of herbal supplements, aspirin, and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Follow the recommended diet regimen and eat healthy food.
Mole removal in Dubai is usually performed on an outpatient basis, and it usually takes less than an hour for completion, depending on the number of moles. Your surgeon will first examine the mole to make sure that it isn’t cancerous (However, most moles are benign and pose no threat to health). Then depending on the type of technique, you have opted for, you’ll go through the following steps.
- The first step of the procedure is the administration of anesthesia. Your surgeon will usually apply local anesthesia at the targeted site to reduce pain and discomfort.
- If you have opted for a surgical excision then the surgeon will use a scalpel to cut the mole from the base, with a bit of the surrounding skin as well. For laser treatment, this is slightly different as the surgeon uses a laser beam to kill the mole cells.
- Once the mole is removed, stitches are placed either deep within the skin or on the upper surface to close the wound back.
- If the removal is incomplete, the procedure may be repeated to get rid of the mole completely. For laser treatments, particularly, you’ll be required to sit for two to three treatment sessions before the mole vanishes completely.
There are many aesthetic, functional, and psychological benefits of mole removal in Dubai. Some of them are:
- It makes your skin free from visible moles and makes it smooth.
- It can reduce skin irritation that occurs when certain types of moles rub against clothing or jewelry.
- If the moles were in the area where you shave, your shaving experience would become a lot more convenient.
- The cost of Mole Removal treatment is usually very low, and it isn’t a big shock to your wallet.
- It boosts your self-esteem and confidence and improves the quality of your life.
Recovery from mole removal surgery in Dubai is quick and easy for most patients. You may experience the following conditions after your surgery:
- Pain and discomfort after the treatment, which goes away with medications.
- Redness in the area where the mole was previously found. It will vanish within two weeks.
- A scab usually develops at the site of the mole, particularly from surgical excisions. It heals and gives way to normal skin in about two weeks.
- There may be some scarring, which will gradually fade away over time.
Our doctors will tell you about the complications before the procedure so that you can make your decision accordingly. However, these risks vary from one individual to another including;
- Allergic reaction
- Nerve damage (rare)
Your surgeon will provide you a thorough list of instructions on how to take care of yourself after mole removal in Dubai, but here are some common ones you’ll need to follow:
- Take prescribed medications to relieve pain and discomfort.
- Limit your physical activities for the first week of recovery and avoid vigorous activities and exercises for the recommended time.
- Take care of the sites of incision.
- Note the progress of healing and keep an eye for any signs of infection. Report immediately to your doctor if you notice something unusual other than what your doctor has warned you against.
The results of mole removal treatment are usually permanent. If your mole was removed surgically, it isn’t likely to reappear ever again. However, using laser treatment or freezing may not kill all the mole cells, and a mole may re-emerge later in life.
If you plan to undergo the latest mole removal treatment in Dubai then you’ll be happy to know that we’re offering free consultations to all of our existing and new patients. You need to fill out the form below, and one of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly. We will be more than happy to arrange your free consultation session with one of our highly trained and qualified mole removal surgeons in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. You can then discuss anything that is on your mind—without any follow-up obligations.
Stop waiting and book your free consultation NOW!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest