Moles can be unsightly and bothersome. They not only mutilate the beauty of your personality but can be physically discomforting as well. Many moles itch when they rub against cloth and jewelry, and many others have hair growing out of them, raising concerns about hygiene. If the mole is located on the face or any other visible area, it can be a nuisance. This is the reason people dislike moles so much.
Mole removal treatment in Dubai has become very popular nowadays. It is a quick and convenient procedure that can be done through several techniques, helping you get rid of moles once and for all. Interested in knowing the cost of mole removal? Visit the mole removal cost page to know the exact cost.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Before & After
- 3 Are You a Candidate?
- 4 Mole Removal Treatment Goals
- 5 Mole Removal Techniques
- 6 Which Machine is used?
- 7 Pre-op Preparation
- 8 Procedure
- 9 Benefits
- 10 Recovery
- 11 Post-op Care
- 12 Mole Removal FAQs
- 13 Our Surgeons
- 14 Results
- 15 Schedule A Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Before & After
No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Are You a Candidate?
You can be a good candidate for mole removal in Dubai if:
- You have one or more moles on your body.
- Your mole has become precancerous.
- Your mole is a cause of physical, psychological, or emotional discomfort for you.
- You have reasonable expectations from the treatment.
- You are in good overall health.
Mole Removal Treatment Goals
Mole removal Dubai aims to give you smooth and bump-free skin by:
- Removing any moles through excision, freezing, or laser treatment.
- Reducing skin irritation associated with the moles.
- Causing no or minimal scarring associated with mole removal.
- Making the skin smooth, clear, and free of lumps or bumps.
Mole Removal Techniques
Although mole removal in Dubai is essential for people who have developed melanoma, many others opt for it because they do not like the appearance of moles on their bodies. If the mole is located somewhere on the body where it isn’t visible, it may not be a major concern. However, for those who have moles on the face, neck, arms, or other visible areas, it can be an irritant.
People with cancerous moles can only undergo surgical mole removal. However, people wanting mole removal for cosmetic reasons can opt for any of the following techniques.
- Excision – It is a surgical procedure in which the surgeon cuts the mole out entirely by using a scalpel. Some bordering good skin is also removed in the procedure. After that, the physician cauterizes or uses stitches to close the wound back. Excision is usually done for larger moles and results in instant mole removal.
- Laser Treatment – A mole that is flat, black, or brown in color can be most effectively removed through a laser treatment. The procedure involves applying local anesthesia to the area where the mole is found and using laser beams to remove the mole tissues. Usually, two to three treatment sessions are needed to get rid of the mole completely. However, laser mole removal Dubai isn’t appropriate for moles that are very large or protrude above the skin.
- Cryotherapy (Freezing) – This is a very quick treatment during which a medical professional applies a special solution (usually argon gas or liquid nitrogen) to the mole, either through a spray device, injection, or a cotton swab. As a result, ice crystals begin to form within the mole, breaking up the mole tissue cells and causing no damage to the surrounding skin cells. The mole usually vanishes, leaving behind no trail of scarring.
Which Machine is used?
The machine commonly used for mole removal Dubai is SmartXide.
During your pre-op visit, our plastic surgeon will review your medical history, discuss the options available, and enlighten you on the process. She/he will also provide a thorough list of pre-surgical instructions. Some steps that you will have to take before mole removal in Dubai are:
- Get the required lab tests done.
- Take the prescribed medications regularly and make adjustments to current medications.
- Discontinue the use of herbal supplements, aspirin, and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Follow the recommended diet regimen and eat healthy food.
Mole removal in Dubai is usually performed on an outpatient basis, and takes less than 15 to 20 mint to complete, depending on the number of moles. Your surgeon will first examine the mole to make sure it isn’t cancerous (The majority of the moles are benign and pose no threat to health). Then depending on the type of technique, you have opted for, you’ll go through the following steps.
- The first step of the procedure is to administer anesthesia. Your surgeon will apply local anesthesia to the targeted site to reduce pain and discomfort.
- If you have opted for surgical excision, the surgeon will use a scalpel to cut the mole from the base, with a bit of the surrounding skin as well. For laser mole removal, the procedure is slightly different as the surgeon uses a laser beam to kill the mole cells.
- Once the mole is removed, stitches are placed either deep within the skin or on the upper surface to close the wound back.
- If the removal is incomplete, the procedure may be repeated to get rid of the mole completely. For laser mole removal, particularly, you’ll require two to three treatment sessions before the mole vanishes completely.
There are many aesthetic, functional, and psychological benefits of mole removal in Dubai. Some of them are:
- It makes your skin smooth and free of visible moles.
- It can reduce skin irritation that occurs when certain types of moles rub against clothing or jewelry.
- If the moles were in the area where you shave, your shaving experience would become a lot more convenient.
- The cost of mole removal treatment is affordable.
- It boosts your self-esteem and confidence and improves the quality of your life.
Recovery from mole removal surgery in Dubai is quick and easy for most patients. You may experience the following conditions after your surgery:
- Pain and discomfort after the treatment, which goes away with medications.
- Redness in the area where the mole was previously found. It will vanish within two weeks.
- A scab usually develops at the site of the mole, particularly from surgical excisions. It heals and gives way to normal skin in about two weeks.
- There may be some scarring, which will gradually fade away over time.
Your surgeon will provide you with a thorough list of instructions on how to take care of yourself after mole removal in Dubai. Some of the common instructions are;
- Take prescribed medications to relieve pain and discomfort.
- Limit your physical activities for the first week of recovery and avoid vigorous activities and exercises for the recommended time.
- Take care of the incision sites.
- Note the progress of healing and keep an eye on any signs of infection.
- Report immediately to your doctor if you notice something unusual.
Mole Removal FAQs
Mole Removal Info
At times some of the moles need to be removed. The reason may be cosmetic, or a suspicion that a particular mole may be a skin cancer. Other than taking a wider margin around the mole in cases of suspected skin cancer the procedure is essentially the same.
What are Benefits of Mole Removal?
Mole removal is sometimes helpful in removing cancerous cell (Cells that could cause cancer). It can also increase the self-confidence of a person. The extent of the positive effects of mole removal will depend upon the location of the mole.
A local anesthetic agent is injected around the mole and the lesion (mole ) is surgically removed. The wound is then closed with sutures. It is advisable to send the specimen (mole) for pathological examination to know the exact nature of the lesion. Sometimes, in suspected skin cancers, if the removal is incomplete, the procedure may have to be repeated for the complete removal.
Is There Any Side Effects?
The undesirable side effects are resultant scarring, possibility of recurrence, and sometimes keloid (raised, thick scar) formation. Though it is unpredictable that how a particular scar will heal, most of the scars heal well, without leaving a noticeable mark.
Most of these procedures are done under local anesthesia in an office setting, requiring practically no time of work. Pain is also a very slight requiring mild analgesics.
The results of mole removal treatment are permanent. If your mole was removed surgically, it isn’t likely to reappear ever again. However, using laser treatment or freezing may not kill all the mole cells, and a mole may re-emerge later in life.
Schedule A Consultation
If you plan to undergo the latest mole removal treatment in Dubai, you’ll be happy to know that we’re offering consultations to all of our patients. You need to fill out the form below, and one of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly. We will be more than happy to arrange your consultation session with one of our highly trained and qualified mole removal surgeons. You can then discuss anything that is on your mind—without any follow-up obligations. Stop waiting and book your consultation NOW!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest