Are you thinking about getting Sculptra injections? They are famous among people due to their non-invasive nature. It is considered as the best alternative for facelift. Sculptra aesthetics works gradually and subtly with the passage of time. It works to give a youthful look to the person. These fillers help your skin to stimulate by arousing the natural collagen of your skin. In this way, these injections help in restoring inner structure of your skin and boosting facial volume that may lost due to aging. There can be various environmental causes behind this issue. Sculptra is a dermal filler that is commonly used for the face and can be used for other areas of the body including buttocks & breast. These injections are planned for the individuals, who have strong immune system. It is a one-time procedure that provides long-lasting results. Hence, 3-4 sessions are required to complete the course. It’s the best method to add volume to;
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Sculptra Candidates
- 3. Goals
- 4. Preoperative Instructions
- 5. Procedure
- 6. Postoperative Instructions
- 7. Recovery And Results
- 8. Why Should You Get Sculptra Fillers?
- 9. Our Doctors
- 10. Schedule A FREE Consultation
- Hollow chin.
- Hollow cheeks.
- Hollow temples.
- Defining your jawline.
- Softening your bony cheekbones.
- Nasolabial and melolabial folds.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
15-30 Min (Each Session)
Very high Success Rate
You should consult our surgeons to get the answer regarding candidacy of Sculptra Liquid Face Lift. Hence, you are a good candidate if;
- You are in good mental and physical health.
- You want to get a more youthful appearance.
- You have realistic expectations with results.
- You don’t have any kind of skin allergy or skin disease.
- You have suffered from AIDS or HIV as it may cause facial wasting. You will get benefits as it helps you to rebuild facial structure.
If you want to achieve any of the following goals then this is the best procedure for you.
- The main goal is to get a more youthful appearance.
- You want natural results.
- Want to boost your confidence.
- Want to live healthy love relationship.
- You don’t want to go under the knife for achieving a younger.
- You are looking for long-lasting results.
- Avoid use of Aspirin or any other kind of blood thinners for almost 7 days before the treatment.
- Avoid alcohol or caffeinated drinks for at least 24 hours before the procedure.
- Take prescribed medicines on time (if any).
- Don’t apply makeup on the day when you go for treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or allergic to any kind of medication.
- Inform your doctor if you have any history of cold sores.
The procedure is performed in the office of your doctor. It may take 15-30 minutes in performing the procedure. Following are steps that include in this process.
- Numbing cream is applied on the targeted area or your doctor may administer local anesthesia on the basis of your requirements.
- Different points are selected for injecting fillers.
- Your doctor will assess the accurate amount of fillers on the basis of your requirements.
- The injections are then injected in subcutis layer, under dermis, or under your skin.
- At the end, you are advised to take an ice pack and put it on your face. It will help you to reduce bruising and swelling. You may also massage the treated area in order to promote the distribution of material that is injected.
You need to follow postoperative instructions properly to get best results. Our surgeons will instruct you in this manner on the basis of your individual case. However, following are some common instructions. Have a look!
- Ice your face for almost 15 minutes. Repeat this act for 3 times on the day when you get treatment.
- You may take prescribed medicine if you feel pain or discomfort.
- Massage your face softly. Repeat this act for five times in a day. And repeat this procedure for 5 days.
- Avoid direct and excessive sun-exposure.
- Avoid heavy exercise for almost 1 day after surgery.
- You may get moderate swelling or bruise after the procedure that may remain for almost 7 days.
- You can use your topical products after 6-7 days of the treatment.
Recovery And Results
The downtime is less when you get Sculptra fillers in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. You can get results after a few months. Hence, the results are temporary but long lasting as compared to other fillers. You need to repeat the procedure to maintain results in future. You may continue your normal activity right after the treatment. In case of experiencing unmanageable pain or excessive bruising, contact your practitioner immediately. Well, till now, all of our patients got outstanding results and they didn’t face any issue in their recovery.
Why Should You Get Sculptra Fillers?
It is an FDA approved method that provides you lots of benefits. It is the only non-invasive procedure that provides you such outstanding results. Its positive results include a boost in thickness of your skin that helps you to enhance your skin volume. You will get younger and healthier appearance. The procedure comes with lots of beneficial aspects, long lasting results, and the most important point is that you don’t need to go for a surgical procedure to enhance your appearance and reduce aging effects.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
It is highly recommended to get a consultation prior to getting the treatment. When you come in for this session then you should discuss your medical history, let our specialist know regarding your goals and expectations with the results, and discuss other essential aspects. You may get an answer to your all queries related to your health and procedure. Without any doubt, Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is the best spot to get scultpura vial. Our professionals are capable enough to make use of latest technology to provide you benefit. Now, we have made it easy to get benefit from our FREE consultation. Just fill the following form and enroll yourself in the queue. Best of luck for your treatment!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest