Nowadays, sculptra injections are very popular due to their non-invasive nature and are considered as the best alternative for a facelift. Sculptra aesthetics work gradually and subtly with the passage of time, providing a youthful look to the person. These fillers help your skin to regenerate natural collagen and restore the inner structure of your skin, boosting facial volume that may have been lost due to aging. There can be various environmental causes behind aging that can be treated with sculptra fillers.
- 1. What is Sculptra?
- 2. *Facts You Must Know
- 3. Sculptra Candidates
- 4. Goals
- 5. Preoperative Instructions
- 6. Procedure
- 7. Complications
- 8. Postoperative Instructions
- 9. Recovery And Results
- 10. Why Should You Get Sculptra Fillers?
- 11. Our Doctors
- 12. Schedule A FREE Consultation
What is Sculptra?
Sculptra is a dermal filler that is commonly used for the face and can be used for other areas of the body including buttocks & breasts. These injections are great for individuals who have a strong immune system. It is a one-time procedure that provides long-lasting results. However, 3-4 sessions are required to complete the course. It is the best method to add volume to;
- Hollow chin.
- Hollow cheeks.
- Hollow temples.
- Bony cheekbones.
- Nasolabial and melolabial folds.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
15-30 Min (Each Session)
Very high Success Rate
You should consult our surgeons to get the answer regarding the candidacy of Sculptra Liquid Face Lift. You can be a good candidate for the procedure if;
- You are in good mental and physical health.
- You want to get a youthful appearance.
- You have realistic expectations from the results.
- You don’t have any kind of skin allergy or skin disease.
- You have not suffered from AIDS or HIV as it may cause facial wasting.
If you want to achieve any of the following goals then sculptra filler is the best procedure for you.
- You want to get a more youthful appearance.
- You want natural results.
- Want to boost your confidence.
- Want to live a healthy love relationship.
- You don’t want to go under the knife for achieving a younger look.
- You are looking for long-lasting results.
- You want to rebuild your facial structure.
- Avoid the use of Aspirin or any other kind of blood thinners for almost 7 days before the treatment.
- Avoid alcohol or caffeinated drinks for at least 24 hours before the procedure.
- Take prescribed medicines on time (if any).
- Don’t apply makeup on the day when you go for treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or allergic to any kind of medication.
- Inform your doctor if you have any history of cold sores.
The procedure is performed in the office of your doctor and may take 15-30 minutes for completion. The following steps are included in the procedure;
- Numbing cream is applied to the targeted area or your doctor may administer local anesthesia on the basis of your requirements.
- Different points are selected for injecting fillers.
- Your doctor will assess the accurate amount of fillers on the basis of your requirements.
- The injections are then injected in the subcutis layer, under the dermis, or under your skin.
- At the end, you are advised to take an ice pack and put it on your face. It will help you to reduce bruising and swelling. You may also massage the treated area in order to promote the distribution of material that is injected.
Here are a few complications that you may experience as a result of having Sculptra fillers. However, you should adhere to the fact that these risks are not permanent but temporary. Still, if you have any concerns, you should ask your doctor before the procedure. Have a look at these complications below:
- Severe swelling
Suggestion – Don’t hesitate to contact your practitioner if these risks prolong.
You need to follow post-operative instructions properly to get the best results. Our surgeons will instruct you in this regard on the basis of your individual case. However, following are some common instructions. Have a look!
- Ice your face for almost 15 minutes. Repeat this act 3 times in the day when you get treatment.
- You may take prescribed medicine if you feel pain or discomfort.
- Massage your face softly. Repeat this act five times in a day for at least 5 days.
- Avoid direct and excessive sun exposure.
- Avoid heavy exercise for almost 1 day after surgery.
- You may get moderate swelling or bruising after the procedure that may remain for almost 7 days.
- You can use your topical products 6-7 days after the treatment.
Recovery And Results
The downtime is less when you get Sculptra fillers in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. The results begin to appear after a few months and are temporary but long-lasting as compared to other fillers. You need to repeat the procedure to maintain results in the future. You may continue your normal activity right after the treatment. In case of experiencing unmanageable pain or excessive bruising, contact your practitioner immediately.
Why Should You Get Sculptra Fillers?
It is an FDA approved method that provides you with lots of benefits. It is the only non-invasive procedure that provides such an outstanding results. Its positive results include a boost in the thickness of your skin that helps to enhance your skin volume. You will get a younger and healthier appearance as a result. The procedure comes with lots of beneficial aspects, long-lasting results, and the most important point is that you don’t need to go for a surgical procedure to enhance your appearance and reduce aging effects.
Dr. Gabriel Fernando Bonesana is one of our highly experienced and board-certified cosmetic surgeons who is considered the best doctor for Sculptra fillers in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Read the profile of our doctors and we guarantee you that you will not be disappointed.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
It is highly recommended to consult with an expert before having the treatment. It allows the specialist to know about your goals, expectations and other essential aspects. Moreover, you can discuss your concerns regarding the treatment as well. Without any doubt, Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® is the best place to get Sculptra vial. We offer free initial consultation to all our patients which can be booked by filling the form given below.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest