Nowadays, Sculptra injections are very popular due to their non-invasive nature and are considered the best alternative for a facelift. They work gradually and subtly with the passage of time, providing a youthful look to the person. These fillers help your skin regenerate natural collagen and restore the inner structure of your skin, boosting facial volume that may have been lost due to aging. Sculptra dermal fillers effectively treat the aging signs on the skin that might have been caused due to environmental factors.
Table of Contents
What is Sculptra Dermal Filler?
Sculptra is a dermal filler that is commonly used for the face and other areas of the body including buttocks & breasts. These injections are great for individuals who have a strong immune system. It is a one-time procedure that provides long-lasting results. However, 3-4 sessions are required to complete the course. It is the best method to add volume to;
- Hollow chin.
- Hollow cheeks.
- Hollow temples.
- Bony cheekbones.
- Nasolabial and melolabial folds.
You should consult with our surgeons to know about the candidacy of Sculptra filler facelift. You can be a good candidate for the procedure if;
- You are in good mental and physical health.
- You want to get a youthful appearance.
- You have realistic expectations from the results.
- You don’t have any kind of skin allergy or skin disease.
- You have not suffered from AIDS or HIV as it may cause facial wasting.
If you want to achieve any of the following goals, Sculptra filler in Dubai is the best procedure for you.
- You want to get a more youthful appearance.
- You want natural and long-lasting results.
- Want to boost your confidence.
- You don’t want to go under the knife for achieving a younger look.
- You want to rebuild your facial structure.
- Avoid the use of Aspirin or any other blood thinners for almost 7 days before the treatment.
- Avoid caffeinated drinks for at least 24 hours before the procedure.
- Take prescribed medicines on time (if any).
- Don’t apply makeup on the day of your treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or allergic to any kind of medication.
- Share with your doctor if you have any history of cold sores.
Sculptra filler for face is performed in the office of your doctor and may take 15-30 minutes to complete. The following steps are included in the procedure;
- Numbing cream is applied to the targeted area or your doctor may administer local anesthesia on the basis of your requirements.
- Different points are selected for injecting fillers.
- Your doctor will assess the accurate amount of fillers on the basis of your requirements.
- The injections are then injected into the subcutis layer, under the dermis, or under your skin.
- In the end, you are advised to take an ice pack and put it on your face. It will help you reduce bruising and swelling. You may also massage the treated area in order to promote the even distribution of the material that is injected.
You need to follow post-operative instructions properly to get the best results. Our surgeons will instruct you in this regard on the basis of your individual case. However, the following are some common instructions.
- Ice your face for almost 15 minutes, three times a day.
- Take prescribed medicine if you feel pain or discomfort.
- Softly massage your face, five times a day for at least 5 days.
- Avoid direct and excessive sun exposure.
- Avoid heavy exercise for almost 1 day after surgery.
- Use prescribed topical products to relieve swelling and bruising.
Recovery And Results
Sculptra fillers in Dubai have less downtime. The results begin to appear after a few months and are temporary but long-lasting as compared to other fillers. You need to repeat the procedure to maintain results in the future. You may continue your normal activity right after the treatment. In case of experiencing unmanageable pain or excessive bruising, contact your practitioner immediately. You may experience moderate swelling or bruising after the procedure for almost 7 days.
Why Should You Get Sculptra Fillers?
Sculptra as a filler for face is an FDA approved method that provides you with a lot of benefits.
- It boosts the thickness of your skin and enhances your skin volume.
- You will get a younger and healthier appearance.
- The procedure offers long-lasting results.
- It is a non-surgical procedure that reduces aging effects.
How much does Sculptra Filler Cost?
The average starting price of Sculptra fillers is AED 2500. The cost varies from person to person because it depends on various factors like the number of sessions required, the expertise of the surgeon, the location of the clinic and the requirements of the patient. Therefore, you should consult with an expert to know the exact cost.
Schedule A Consultation
It is highly recommended to consult with an expert before having the treatment. It allows the specialist to know about your goals, expectations, and other essential aspects. Moreover, you can discuss your concerns regarding the treatment as well. Without any doubt, Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is the best place to get a Sculptra vial. We offer an initial consultation to all our patients which can be booked by filling the form given below.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest