Sagging skin is one of the common issues that people face nowadays. Usually, this issue is linked to aging but there can be various other causes that may trigger it. When you have a saggy eyelid, it makes you look old and somewhat angry. The advancements in medical technology have made it possible to get rid of the sagging skin over your eyes. And since most people don’t like the option of going under the knife, plastic surgeons have come up with another option i.e. Plexr Treatment.
A non-surgical Blepharoplasty treatment is now available, which makes it possible for you to have beautiful eyes without undergoing surgery. Below we have outlined the realities of this non-surgical eyelid treatment known as Plexr Plasma Eye Lift.
Table of Contents
- 1 Before & After
- 2 What Is Plexr Plasma Eye Lift?
- 3 Are You A Candidate?
- 4 Preoperative Instructions
- 5 Plexr Plasma Eye Lift Procedure
- 6 Postoperative Instructions
- 7 Downtime And Recovery
- 8 Plexr Plasma Eye Lift Results
- 9 Why Choose Plexr Treatment?
- 10 Our Surgeons
- 11 Plexr Plasma Eye Lift FAQ’s
- 12 Schedule A FREE Consultation
Before & After
What Is Plexr Plasma Eye Lift?
Plexr Plasma eye lift in Dubai is a non-surgical solution to your eyelids sagging problem. It allows you to get a youthful, more confident and refreshed look. The procedure works by applying the plasma to the eyelid with the help of a specific device. The purpose is to sublimate the excess skin. Eyes are the focal point of your face and affect the whole symmetry of your face. So, it is essential to keep your eyes healthy and beautiful if you want to look attractive. This treatment procedure is less expensive as compared to the surgical and traditional procedure of eyelid surgery that is known as blepharoplasty.
Are You A Candidate?
It is essential to know about your candidacy for the treatment if you want to achieve the best results. You may consult with our doctors in this regard. You are a good candidate for plexr plasma eye lift Dubai if;
- You have sagging skin around your eyelids.
- You have dark circles.
- You have under-eye hollows.
- You have realistic expectations from the results.
- You are in good mental and physical health.
You need to follow the preoperative instructions carefully in order to get the best possible results. During the initial consultation, our doctor will provide you with a list of instructions as per your case. Some of the common instructions include;
- Avoid using aspirin or any kind of blood thinners for at least 7-12 days before the procedure.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Get all your prescribed tests done.
- Don’t wear any kind of makeup.
Plexr Plasma Eye Lift Procedure
Almost 30 to 40 minutes are required to complete the procedure. General anesthesia is not administered during the procedure. The Plexr machine is used to perform the treatment. Our experienced doctor will treat the targeted area by applying local or topical anesthesia first. You may continue your daily activities right after getting the procedure. If you get slight redness or swelling, there is nothing to worry about as it is normal. You may wear glasses for a couple of days. However, you need to select the best practitioner who has the capability to deal with the latest technological instruments.
Just getting Plexr Plasma Eye Lift Dubai isn’t enough if you want to get outstanding results. You need to follow the post-operative instructions carefully that are provided by your doctor. Have a look at some of the common instructions below!
- Avoid the use of blood thinners for at least 1 week or so after the procedure.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
Downtime And Recovery
No downtime is required for the procedure. In case, if there is a requirement, it will be minimal. You may experience redness and swelling in the targeted area. This redness may last for almost 2 to 3 days. Furthermore, you may have crusting on your skin in the targeted area. It will go away within 5 to 7 days of the treatment. You may use a concealer in order to hide the redness or crusting. On the other hand, you may select a weekend for your treatment so that you may get back to your work without these issues.
Plexr Plasma Eye Lift Results
Plexr Plasma eye lift in Dubai has the ability to provide you a number of benefits along with outstanding results. This procedure is considered the only alternative to surgical Blepharoplasty. You don’t need to wait for too long to see the results. In fact, you will see the results right after the treatment and they will be long-lasting. If you are suffering from dark circles or under-eye hollows, you will get remarkable improvement in your overall look with plexr plasma eye lift.
Why Choose Plexr Treatment?
You may be thinking that why should you go for non-surgical blepharoplasty Dubai. The following are some of the beneficial aspects that can be the answer to your question. Have a look!
- First of all, Plexr treatment is non-surgical.
- No/minimal downtime is required.
- You will be able to see the results right after the treatment.
- The Plexr plasma eye lift is a dynamic procedure, so it becomes feasible for the doctor to ask you to open and close your eyes during the procedure. In this way, he will be able to see if treatment is going accurate or there is room for improvement.
- The procedure is non-ablative. There is no requirement to make incisions or cut the targeted area to remove excess fat.
- The procedure works for the improvement of your eye’s appearance and can modify the eye shape as well.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
The medical experts recommend getting an initial consultation before going for the procedure. If you want to get a Plexr plasma eye lift in Dubai at a fair price, Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® is the best place for you. Here, we offer a free initial consultation and you can get your desired treatment with outstanding results at affordable rates. Simply fill in the given form to book your consultation.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest