Sagging of the skin is one of the foremost issues that people face nowadays. Usually, this issue is linked to aging but there can be various other causes that may trigger it. When you have a saggy eyelid, it makes you look old and somewhat angry. The advancements in medical technology has made it possible to get rid of the sagging skin over your eyes. And since most people don’t like the option of going under the knife, plastic surgeons have come up with another option. A non-surgical eye lift treatment is now available, which makes it possible for you to enjoy the benefits of beautiful eyes without invasive surgery. Below we have outlined the realities of non-surgical eyelift treatment, straight from our experts.
- 1. Before & After
- 2. What Is Plexr Plasma Eye Lift?
- 3. Are You A Candidate?
- 4. Preoperative Instructions
- 5. Procedure
- 6. Postoperative Instructions
- 7. Complications
- 8. Downtime And Recovery
- 9. Plexr Plasma Eye Lift Results
- 10. Why Choose Plexr?
- 11. Our Surgeons
- 12. Plexr Plasma Eye Lift FAQ’s
- 13. Schedule A FREE Consultation
Before & After
What Is Plexr Plasma Eye Lift?
Plexr plasma eye lift refers to the non-surgical solution to your eyelid sagging. It allows you to get youthful, more confident, and refreshed look. The procedure works by applying the plasma on the eyelid with the help of a specific device. The purpose is to sublimate the excess skin. Eyes are the focal point of your face and affect the whole symmetry of your face. So, it is essential to keep your eyes healthy and beautiful if you want to look attractive. This treatment procedure is less expensive as compared to the surgical and traditional procedure of eyelid lift that is known as blepharoplasty.
Are You A Candidate?
It is essential to know about your candidacy for the treatment if you want to achieve best results. You may consult our doctors for knowing the candidacy. Hence, according to them, you are a good candidate if;
- You are suffering from sagging skin on your eyelid.
- You have dark circles.
- You have under eye hollows.
- You have realistic expectations with the results.
- You are in good mental and physical health.
You need to follow the preoperative instructions carefully. They will help you to get the best possible results. During the initial consultation, our doctor will provide you these instructions as per your case. Hence, some of the common instructions are under as;
- Avoid using aspirin or any kind of blood thinners for at least 7-12 days before the procedure.
- Avoid the use of alcohol or tobacco for at least 7 days before the treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Done with all prescribed tests.
- Don’t wear any kind of makeup.
Almost 30 to 40 minutes are required to complete the procedure. General anesthesia is not administered to perform the procedure. Our experienced doctor will treat the targeted area with the help of local anesthesia or even topical anesthesia. A specific and latest device is used to complete the procedure. You may continue your daily activities right after getting the procedure. However, if you get slight redness or swelling then there is nothing to worry about as it is normal. If this thing will bother you, then you may wear glasses for a couple of days. However, you need to select the best practitioner who has the capability to deal with the latest technological instruments. Luckily, here, at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, our doctors are up-to-date and highly proficient to deal with latest techniques.
Just getting the procedure isn’t enough if you want to get outstanding results. You need to follow the postoperative instructions carefully that are provided by your doctor. Have a look at some of the common instructions below!
- Avoid the use of blood thinners for at least 1 week or so after the procedure.
- Avoid smoking for at least 1 week after the procedure.
- Avoid direct sun-exposure is a must.
Although the procedure is non-surgical, as with any other procedure, there may be some side-effects. Some of the possible complications include inflammation, infection, prolonged swelling, etc. However, you should not be worried if you experience any of these complications, because they only happen for a short time period. In case of prolonged risks, you have to consult your doctor to discuss further.
Downtime And Recovery
No downtime is required for this procedure. In case, if there is the requirement then it will be minimal. You can have redness and swelling on the targeted area. This redness may last for almost 2 to maximum 3 days. Furthermore, you may have crusting in your skin at the area that is treated. Hence, this condition will go away within 5 to 7 days of the treatment. However, you may use the concealer in order to hide it. On the other hand, you may select a weekend time for your treatment so that you may get back to your work without these issues.
Plexr Plasma Eye Lift Results
The Latest Treatment of Plexr plasma eye lift in Dubai has the capability to provide you with a number of benefits along with outstanding results. This procedure is considered as the one and only alternate of the Blepharoplasty. You don’t need to wait for too long to see the results. In fact, you will see the results right after the treatment and they will be for permanent. If you are suffering from dark circles or under eye hollows then you will get remarkable improvement in your overall look. After getting the procedure, you cut down various years from your face.
Why Choose Plexr?
You may be thinking that why should you go for this procedure. Following are some of the beneficial aspects that can be the answer to your question. Have a look!
- First of all, the procedure of Plexr is non-surgical.
- No/minimal downtime is required.
- You will be able to see the results right after the treatment.
- You don’t need to get multiple sessions to get the results as happened in other non-surgical options. On the other hand, just one or maximum 2 sessions are enough to get permanent results.
- The plexr plasma is dynamic, so it becomes feasible for the doctor to ask you to open and close your eyes during the procedure. In this way, he will be able to see if treatment is going accurate or there is a room for improvement.
- The procedure is non-ablative. There is no requirement to do incisions or cut the targeted area to remove excess fat.
- The procedure works for the improvement in your eye appearance, and it’s able to modify the eye shape or eye cease.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
The medical experts recommend getting the initial consultation before going for the procedure, which we offer for FREE. During the consultation, one of our expert doctors will evaluate your skin type, problem, know your individual needs and requirements, explain to you the important aspects regarding the procedure and results, and answer all your queries. This will enable you to make a decision regarding the treatment.
In fact, if you want to get Plexr plasma eye lift at a fair price in Abu Dhabi, then Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is the best place for you. Here, you will get your desired treatment with outstanding results at affordable rates. Simply fill the given form to avail your FREE consultation.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest