When you look at someone, the first thing that you notice is the face. A beautiful face is also judged by a beautiful chin and if it’s over-sized, you can fix it by undergoing double chin reduction in Dubai. You will become more confident after having chin reduction treatment. It will make your face look sharper and more balanced. Visit the chin reduction cost page if you want to know the exact price of the treatment.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What is Double Chin Reduction?
- 3 Double Chin Reduction Before & After
- 4 Are You a Candidate?
- 5 Double Chin Reduction Goals
- 6 Alternate Option for Chin Reduction
- 7 Pre-op Preparation
- 8 How is the Procedure Performed?
- 9 Our Surgeons
- 10 Benefits
- 11 Recovery Time
- 12 Post-op Care
- 13 Results
- 14 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
What is Double Chin Reduction?
Double chin reduction can help you get rid of the double chin and attain the chin size that best suits your face. It is a surgical procedure that reduces the size of the chin and improves its contours. Chin reduction procedure is becoming increasingly popular among people who want to improve their facial structure.
Double Chin Reduction Before & After
Are You a Candidate?
You may be an excellent candidate for double chin removal Dubai if:
- Your chin is large and more projected.
- You are unhappy with the contour and definition of your chin.
- Your chin gives an impression of a double chin.
Double Chin Reduction Goals
Double chin reduction treatment improves the appearance of the chin by:
- Reducing the size of a large chin.
- Providing a harmonious balance to your facial features.
- Defining the jawline and refining the neckline.
Alternate Option for Chin Reduction
The latest double chin removal surgery Dubai is the most effective procedure for the correction of a large chin. However, if your chin appears larger or has lost its youthful contours because of excess fat then you can undergo double chin liposuction or kybella treatment.
- Double Chin Liposuction – the procedure in which excess fat under the chin is removed to improve its contours and make it appear smaller.
The pre-op visit is very important for the patient to know all about the surgery. During the pre-op visit, our plastic surgeon will examine you physically and will give you some instructions for the preparation of the surgery. Some common preparative instructions for double chin treatment Dubai are:
- Avoid aspirin and aspirin-containing medicines prior to surgery.
- Discontinue the use of anti-inflammatory and blood-thinning drugs.
- Make the required alterations in your diet regimen.
- Consult about the usage of your current prescribed drugs in use.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Chin reduction surgery in Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis. It normally takes 1 to 2 hours and involves the following steps.
- Firstly, general anesthesia is administered.
- Then the surgeon will make an incision in the lower gum of the lip.
- Then he will detach and reshape the bone at the tip of the chin using special surgical instruments.
- Unwanted bone is removed to create the desired contour and tip is held together with plates and wires.
- Finally, incisions are stitched closed.
In the right hands, Genioplasty or chin reduction surgery can provide you with many benefits. Some of its benefits are:
- It significantly improves the appearance of the chin.
- It restores the more proportionate balance of nose and chin ensuring a natural aesthetic look.
- It creates a more refined and elegant look.
- It offers incredibly fast results and the recovery period is short.
- It transforms your overall appearance and significantly boosts your self-esteem.
Recovery from double chin reduction is different for every patient and in case of extensive or complex surgery, you may require more time to recover completely.
- For the first few days of recovery, you will experience some inflammation, discomfort, tightness, and numbness.
- You may also feel drowsy and tired but these are temporary symptoms.
- Incisions made inside the mouth will take 5 to 7 days to heal completely.
- You will be able to resume your daily routine within a week.
- Complete recovery may take up to 6 weeks.
Though our plastic surgeons will give you a customized list of post-surgical instructions, some common instructions for every patient are given below.
- Eat soft food that is easy to chew like soup and porridge.
- Avoid strenuous tasks for at least six weeks.
- Use cold compresses or ice packs to reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Take prescribed medications and painkillers regularly.
The final results of double chin reduction treatment will become visible within a few weeks and will be permanent.
You can consult with our board-certified plastic surgeons if you are planning to get chin reduction treatment in Dubai. They will examine you before suggesting the best-suited treatment for proper contouring of the chin. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic®, we offer a free initial consultation with the surgeons. So, book your appointment now.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest