There are some people that have all the good features one can expect in an attractive face. However, as you roll your eyes on the face there is one feature that may prove to be a bit too much and is somehow not in correct proportion with the overall facial structure. That feature is mostly your chin which can eclipse your facial attraction if it is a bit too long or pointed.
Chin Reduction in Dubai/Abu Dhabi makes your face looks more sharp & perfect. Visit the Cost page of chin reduction surgery to know the exact cost of the treatment.
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||1-2 Hours|
|Recovery Time||2-3 Weeks|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Before & After
A process known as chin reduction surgery can help you attain the chin size that best suits your face. It is the surgical procedure that reduces the size of chin and improves its contours. Chin reduction in Dubai is becoming increasingly popular among people to improve the facial structure.
Who are the Candidates
You may be an excellent candidate for chin reduction surgery if:
- Your chin is large and more projected.
- You are unhappy with the contour and definition of your chin.
Chin Reduction Goals
Chin reduction surgery improves the appearance of the chin by:
- Reducing the size of large chin
- Providing a harmonious balance to your facial features
- Defining the jawline and refining the neckline
Chin Reduction Techniques
Options Available for chin reduction in Dubai
The latest procedure of Chin reduction surgery is most effective for correction of a large chin. However, if your chin appears larger or has lost its youthful contours because of excess fat then you can undergo.
- Liposuction – the procedure in which excess fat under the chin is removed to improve its contours and make it appear smaller.
Pre-op visit is very important for patient to know all about the surgery. During pre-op visit, our plastic surgeon will perform physical exam and will give you some instructions for preparation of surgery. Some common instructions are:
- Avoid smoking and refrain from consumption of alcohol as well.
- Avoid aspirin and aspirin-containing medicines prior to surgery.
- Discontinue the use of anti-inflammatory and blood thinning drugs.
- Make required alterations in your diet regimen.
- Consult about use of your current prescription drugs in use.
Chin reduction surgery is performed on outpatient basis. It normally takes one to one and a half hours. It involves following steps.
- Firstly, general anesthesia is administered.
- Then surgeon will make incision in the lower gum of the lip.
- Then he will detach and reshape the bone at the tip of the chin using special surgical instruments.
- Unwanted bone is removed to create the desired contour and tip is held together with plates and wires.
- Finally, incisions are stitched closed.
In the right hands, Genioplasty reduction surgery can provide you with many benefits. Some of its benefits are:
- It significantly improves the appearance of chin.
- It restores more proportionate balance of nose and chin ensuring a natural aesthetic look.
- It creates more refined and elegant look.
- It brings incredibly fast results and recovery period is short.
- It transforms your overall appearance and significantly boosts your self-esteem.
Recovery from chin reduction surgery is different for every patient and in case of more extensive or complex surgery, you may require more time to recover completely.
- For the first few days of recovery you will experience some inflammation, discomfort, tightness and numbness.
- You may also feel drowsy and tired but these are temporary symptoms.
- Incisions made inside the mouth will take 5 to 7 days to heal completely.
- You will be able to resume your daily routine within a week.
- Complete recovery may take up to 6 weeks.
Though our plastic surgeon will give you a customized list of post-surgical instructions, some common instructions that are important to follow for every patient are given below.
- Eat soft food that is easy to chew like soup and porridge.
- Avoid strenuous tasks for at least six weeks.
- Use cold compresses or ice packs to reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Take prescribed medications and painkillers regularly.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest