*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||3-4 Hours|
|Recovery Time||2-3 Weeks|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
For all those men and women who are not with their natural eyebrow density or have lost the natural full appearance due to some disease, trauma or aging, Eyebrow Hair Transplant in Dubai provides the easiest and the guaranteed way to restore eyebrows. Surgeons nowadays are successfully transplanting hair from head and other parts of the body on the face to help people get their desired facial hair density and eyebrow transplant is one of them. The minimally invasive Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method is used which makes it a virtually painless and scarless procedure.
Are you a Candidate?
You are a candidate for an eyebrow hair transplant if:
- You are not satisfied with your eyebrow density
- You are not happy with shape of your eyebrows
- You have lost eyebrows to trauma-burn
- You are shedding facial hair due to auto-immune disease
- You have lost youthful appearance of eyebrow due to normal aging process
Main objectives of surgical eyebrow restoration include:
- Restoring eyebrows lost to genetics, disease or burn-traumas
- Enhancing the shape and thickness of your existing eyebrows
- Helping you regain a youthful looking eyebrow line in your old age
- Full Restoration – It is for people who were born without or with very light eyebrows or those who have patchy eyebrows due to genetics, disease, trauma or burn. Full restoration involves 200+ grafts.
- Enhancement – It is for people who are not satisfied with their eyebrow density and wish to have a thicker line above their eyes. It is also for women who fail to regrow hair due to excessive plucking. Enhancement involves 101 to 199 hair grafts.
- Touch up – Some women just need a touch up for a perfect eyebrow shape. While pencils are best for this kind of touch ups, they offer a temporary solution. This subtle eyebrow reshaping involves 50 to 100 grafts.
Like the traditional hair transplant, performed on the scalp, eyebrow transplant also involves some pre-operative care. Listed below are the things that you should avoid prior to the surgery:
- Stop taking blood thinners – all, homeopathic, allopathic and natural
- Quit smoking two to three weeks prior to your brow transplant
- Cut your alcohol consumption 5 to 7 days before the surgery. Do not drink during the last 48 hours
- Avoid applying any make up before heading to the clinic for the surgery
Eyebrow transplantation is a simple surgical procedure performed on outpatient basis under local anesthesia. The surgery takes 3 to 4 hours on average to complete. Following steps are involved in an Eyebrow Hair Transplant:
- Drawing the eyebrow outline – The surgeon starts with marking the outline of your eyebrows, keeping in mind your desired eyebrow shape and density as well as your facial symmetry.
- Donor area preparation – After outlining the eyebrows, the surgeon moves on to the surgical procedure and prepares the donor area, by trimming or shaving the hair at the rear of your scalp. He will then mark the donor area for smooth and successful extraction of hair follicles.
- Anesthesia – Local anesthesia is then administered to the donor area to numb it and extract hair follicles painlessly.
- Donor hair extraction – Then using the Follicular Unit Extraction method, the surgeon harvests desired number of grafts. Single hair grafts are extracted for eyebrow hair transplant. Back of the scalp is used for donor hair harvesting because the hair their match eyebrow hairs the most.
- Site preparation – After extracting the donor hairs, the surgeon prepares the recipient area – your eyebrows – making tiny incisions in specific directions and at correct angles. Special attention is paid to arch creation or enhancing the existing eyebrow arch. Local anesthesia is obviously administered to the brow area.
- Inserting grafts – The last step of an eyebrow hair transplant is inserting these hair follicles. The surgeon then carefully places these follicular grafts in these incisions. Precision of placement is critical for creating an aesthetically appealing, natural looking brow line.
- After the surgery expect the treated areas to be sore and tender for a day or so
- Most of the patients experience little or no discomfort during and after the procedure and go to office the next day
- The next morning, damp your eyebrows slightly to remove any scab or dried crusts
- Do this thrice the next day and then twice daily for a week
- Every time you wash your eyebrows, don’t forget to apply prescribed anti-biotic ointment
- Bruising after a transplant is also common and subsides in 5 to 7 days
- The scab normally takes 7 to 10 days to fall off
- The transplanted follicles will also shed and undergo a dormant phase of about 3 to 4 months before they start growing back
- You will start noticing any signs of growth in your eyebrows 4 to 5 months after the surgery
- Full results may be seen after 8 to 12 months
- Do not wash your eyebrows for at least 12 hours after the surgery
- Use cold compression to deal with any post-operative swelling or bruising
- Start taking prescribed medicines right after the surgery
- Aspirin and other blood thinners should be avoided for another two weeks
- Also refrain from smoking for 2 to 3 weeks after the eyebrow transplant
- Do not touch your brow area unnecessarily for at least a month
- Do not pick at the scab
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure
If you have decided to under go a eyebrow hair transplant in Dubai, we can help you further. Fill in the consultation form to get a free online consultation with one of our experts about eyebrow hair transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
Fill in the form to get Free Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest