Doctors suggest eyebrow hair transplant to people having low eyebrow density and shape issues due to trauma, aging, disease, injury, or any other reason. Surgeons nowadays are successfully transplanting hair from the head and other parts of the body to the face to help people get their desired facial hair density. Eyebrow hair transplant is one such treatment. The minimally invasive Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method is used for this procedure, which makes it a virtually painless and scarless treatment.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Before & After Results
- 3 Are you a Candidate?
- 4 Goals
- 5 Techniques
- 6 Pre-op Preparation
- 7 Procedure
- 8 Our Doctors
- 9 Post-op Care
- 10 Recovery
- 11 Eyebrow Hair Transplant Cost
- 12 Schedule A Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Before & After Results
Like traditional hair transplant, the results of Robotic or FUE eyebrow hair transplant in Dubai are also permanent. You do not need to take any special care of the transplanted hairs. They will grow just like your existing brow hairs. You can pluck and shape your eyebrows as usual. No guarantee is given, as the results may vary from person to person.
Are you a Candidate?
You are a candidate for an eyebrow transplant in Dubai if:
- You are not satisfied with your eyebrow density.
- You are not happy with the shape of your eyebrows.
- You have lost eyebrows to trauma-burn.
- You are shedding facial hair due to autoimmune disease.
- You have lost the youthful appearance of eyebrows due to the normal aging process.
The main objectives of the eyebrow restoration treatment include:
- Restoring eyebrows lost to genetics, disease, or burn-traumas.
- Enhancing the shape and thickness of your existing eyebrows.
- Helping you regain a youthful eyebrow line.
Full Restoration – It is for people who were born without or with very light eyebrows or those who have patchy eyebrows due to genetics, disease, trauma or burn. Full restoration involves 200+ grafts.
- Enhancement – It is for people who are not satisfied with their eyebrow density and wish to have a thicker line above their eyes. It is also for women who fail to regrow hair due to excessive plucking. Enhancement involves almost 101 to 199 hair grafts.
- Touch up – Some women just need a touch-up for a perfect eyebrow shape. While pencils are best for this kind of touch-ups, they offer a temporary solution. This subtle eyebrow shaping involves 50 to 100 grafts approximately.
Like the traditional hair transplant procedure, eyebrow transplant Dubai also involves some pre-operative care. Listed below are the things that you should avoid prior to the surgery:
- Stop taking blood thinners – all, homeopathic, allopathic, and natural.
- Avoid applying any makeup before heading to the clinic for the surgery.
Eyebrow transplantation surgery is a simple surgical procedure performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia. It requires 3 to 4 hours on average for completion. Following steps are involved in an Eyebrow Hair Transplant:
- Drawing the eyebrow outline – The surgeon starts with marking the outline of your eyebrows, keeping in mind your desired eyebrow shape, density and facial symmetry.
- Donor area preparation – After outlining the eyebrows, the surgeon moves on to the surgical procedure and prepares the donor area, by trimming or shaving the hair at the back of your scalp. He will mark the donor area for smooth and successful extraction of hair follicles.
- Anesthesia – Local anesthesia is then administered to the donor area to numb it and extract hair follicles painlessly.
- Donor hair extraction – By using the Follicular Unit Extraction method, the surgeon harvests the desired number of grafts. Single hair grafts are extracted for eyebrow hair transplant in Dubai. The back of the scalp is used as the donor area because those hair match eyebrow hairs the most.
- Site preparation – After extracting the donor hairs, the surgeon prepares the recipient area – your eyebrows. He makes tiny incisions in specific directions and at correct angles. Special attention is paid to arch creation or enhancement of the existing eyebrow arch. Local anesthesia is obviously administered to the brow area.
- Inserting grafts – The last step of an eyebrow hair transplant is the insertion of the hair follicles. The surgeon carefully places these follicular grafts in the incisions. The precision in placement is critical for creating an aesthetically appealing and natural-looking brow line.
- Do not wash your eyebrows for at least 12 hours after the surgery.
- Use cold compresses to deal with any post-operative swelling or bruising.
- Start taking prescribed medicines right after the surgery.
- Aspirin and other blood thinners should be avoided for another two weeks.
- Do not touch your brow area unnecessarily for at least a month.
- Do not pick at the scab.
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- After the surgery, expect the treated areas to be sore and tender for a day or so.
- Most of the patients experience little to no discomfort during or after the procedure and go to work the next day.
- The next morning, damp your eyebrows slightly to remove any scab or dried crusts.
- Every time you wash your eyebrows, don’t forget to apply the prescribed antibiotic ointment.
- Bruising after a transplant is also common but it subsides within 5 to 7 days.
- The scab normally takes 7 to 10 days to fall off.
- The transplanted follicles will also shed and enter a dormant phase for about 3 to 4 months before they start growing back.
- You will start noticing signs of growth in your eyebrows 4 to 5 months after the surgery.
- Full results may be seen after 8 to 12 months.
Eyebrow Hair Transplant Cost
Eyebrow hair transplant cost in Dubai depends on a number of factors. Therefore, it is recommended to consult with an expert to know the exact cost. Generally, the average starting price of an Eyebrow transplant is AED 9000 which can vary based on the price per graft and the number of grafts needed.
Schedule A Consultation
Fill in the form to get a free consultation with one of our experts about FUE eyebrow hair transplant in Dubai. It will help you in deciding whether eyebrow transplant is the right choice for you or not.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest