Everyone aims to have healthy and flawless skin. Due to aging, stress, unhealthy diet, and related factors, our skin becomes dull and loses its natural glow. Fortunately, we have advanced skincare treatments available that help in restoring healthy skin. DMK Enzyme Therapy Facial is a treatment that aims to improve skin appearance. With the help of DMK Enzyme Therapy, patients can have healthy, youthful, and firm facial skin. Moreover, it also helps you achieve your desired look without being too invasive.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is DMK Enzyme Therapy Facial?
- 2 DMK Enzyme Therapy Goals
- 3 Are you a candidate?
- 4 How does it work?
- 5 Procedure
- 6 Our Doctors
- 7 Post-Procedure Care
- 8 Benefits
- 9 DMK Enzyme Therapy FAQs
- 10 Schedule A Consultation
What is DMK Enzyme Therapy Facial?
Enzyme Therapy Facial is DMK’s signature treatment. It is designed to stimulate the skin’s natural enzymatic activity. The natural enzymes help restore the skin’s lost functionality, and as a result, the skin achieves its natural state again.
The youthful skin is achieved when the Enzyme Therapy does the following:
- Aid the skin in producing its natural antioxidants for fighting free radicals
- Aims to enhance oxygenation of the skin
- Remove dead skin cells
- Intended to support the skin’s structure
- May reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and pigmentation
Several skin problems occur due to a lack of harmony in skin cells, and DMK Enzyme Therapy helps counter this problem. When it stimulates the natural enzymatic activity, it restores balance among skin cells.
In other words, DMK Enzyme Facial Therapy aims to cleanse, rejuvenate, protect, and maintain the skin’s appearance.
DMK Enzyme Therapy Goals
DMK Enzyme Therapy Facial has the following goals:
- Helps in reducing skin impurities
- Leave a glowing appearance
- Aims to stimulate facial muscles
- Intended to improve the appearance of tired and sagging skin
- Aims to improve blood circulation to the skin
- May help in firming the skin for a more toned and youthful appearance
- Reduces the appearance of scars and dry skin
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
DMK Enzyme Therapy is generally considered safe and can be suitable for various skin types, but individual suitability may vary. It also helps address different skin problems.
- Assist in addressing any skin concern
- Compliments other skin modalities to enhance results
Are you a candidate?
Ideal candidates for DMK Enzyme Facial typically include individuals with specific skin concerns such as:
- Have certain types of acne
- Individuals seeking treatment for pigmentation issues or freckles may consider this therapy.
- Individuals looking to improve the appearance of sagging skin may find this treatment helpful.
- Those looking to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Individuals aiming to reduce the visibility of scars
- Individuals desiring a more even skin tone
How does it work?
DMK Enzyme Therapy is an easy and straightforward procedure. It is one of the most effective methods that hydrolyzes dead cells in the skin tissues. Additionally, it aims to cleanse the skin and may contribute to a firmer, more youthful appearance.
The therapy uses a method that aims to cleanse and rejuvenate the skin. This technique is designed to help flush out impurities from the skin. As a result, all impurities get cleared out, and only a white substance remains.
The DMK Enzyme Therapy Facial works on 3 body systems, including:
- The Facial Muscles
- The Blood Vessels of the Skin
- The Lymphatic System
The procedure is short and only takes about 45 minutes to complete. It follows the below-given steps:
- The dermatologist will prepare a mask to be applied to the face and neck.
- He/she will cleanse the skin.
- Then, the already prepared mask is applied.
- After 40 minutes, he/she will remove the mask.
- Once the mask is removed, he/she will clean the treated area with a dry towel.
- Serums are applied to the face and neck for finishing the treatment.
After the DMK Enzyme Therapy, patients should keep the following instructions in mind:
- Avoid heavy exercise for 3 weeks post-procedure.
- Limit sun exposure for at least 72 hours
- Apply sunscreen whenever going out
- Use prescribed medications only
The DMK Enzyme Therapy Facial has multiple benefits, including the following:
- Enzyme Therapy aims to enhance the appearance of skin, potentially influencing its nutrient uptake. It helps the skin tissues glow by making them healthier and brighter.
- The skin’s natural cycle follows the concept of remove, rebuild, protect, and maintain. Enzyme Therapy helps restore the natural rhythm of the skin.
- Enzyme Therapy is designed to support skin health. As a result, our skin recovers faster, and there’s a lesser chance of infection.
- It is designed to target skin at a deeper level for improved results.
- After the therapy, the collagen and elastin production in the skin increases. It reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
DMK Enzyme Therapy FAQs
What does DMK enzyme therapy do?
The DMK Enzyme Therapy is designed for restoring skin health. It stimulates collagen and elastin production, which makes the skin firm. Also, it helps remove wrinkles and fine lines. As a result, the skin looks youthful and glowing.
How long does DMK take to work?
The procedure of DMK Enzyme Facial is not exhaustive or time-taking. It only takes around 35-40 minutes to complete. Depending on your skin condition, you will start seeing results after one week or so.
Is DMK worth the money?
The cost of DMK Enzyme Therapy Facial in Dubai is not much. Also, the results offered by the treatment, make the money spent worthwhile. You won’t need any additional skincare treatments after the facial that will also save you money.
How much does a DMK facial cost?
The cost of DMK Enzyme Therapy Facial may vary based on clinic location and dermatologist's expertise. Different places have different prices for the procedure. You can get the exact cost by consulting with an expert.
How often can you get an enzyme facial?
Multiple sessions of Enzyme Facial may be required for optimal results, depending on individual skin conditions. One session after every 4 months will be required to maintain the results.
Is enzyme therapy safe?
Yes, the DMK Enzyme Therapy Facial is considered a relatively safe treatment. It typically has minimal downtime or recovery period. Moreover, no severe complications have been reported or recorded till now.
Schedule A Consultation
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic offers the DMK Enzyme Therapy Facial in Dubai at an affordable rate. Our top-rated dermatologists are always ready to guide you about this therapy. You can book an appointment with our experts by filling the form given below. Our staff representatives will get back to you to book your consultation session. So, pick up your phone and give us a call today!
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest