The desire for a slim waist is common since ages, because a slimmer waist is not just perceived as attractive but it is also an indicator of good health. People with excess waist fat have a higher risk of getting diseases and they have to take healthy diet to keep obesity at bay. It can be a major struggle, which involves combining a healthy dietary routine with regular exercise. However, a slimmer waist can now be easily achieved through Waist Sculpting surgery in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. How much does Waist Sculpting cost?
- 3. Waist Sculpting Candidates
- 4. Waist Sculpting Goals
- 5. Waist Sculpting Techniques
- 6. Pre-op Preparation
- 7. Waist Sculpting Procedure
- 8. Complications
- 9. Our Surgeons
- 10. Waist Sculpting Benefits
- 11. Waist Sculpting Recovery
- 12. Post-op Care
- 13. Waist Sculpting Results
- 14. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Waist sculpting can expunge all the issues associated with an expanded waist in one convenient sitting. It is emerging as a popular treatment to help achieve a healthy, attractive and slim waist.
How much does Waist Sculpting cost?
The cost of waist sculpting in Dubai varies depending upon different factors. However, an average cost for this procedure is AED 17000 or $4630. If you are interested in knowing the factors that affect the cost, take a look at the Cost Page.
Waist Sculpting Candidates
You can be a good candidate for waist sculpting surgery in Dubai if:
- You have excess fat or skin around your waist.
- You had a dramatic weight loss leaving you with an expanded abdomen.
- You have good skin elasticity and skin thickness.
- You don’t smoke or consume alcohol.
- You have reasonable expectations from the treatment.
- You are in good overall health.
Waist Sculpting Goals
The aim of a Waist Sculpting treatment is to enhance the appearance of the waistline by:
- Removing excess fat and skin from the areas around the waist.
- Tightening the underlying connective tissues to make the waistline appear slimmer.
- Tightening the skin over the waist to make the region appear taut.
- Reducing the size of the mid section to give the body an ‘hourglass’ like shape.
Waist Sculpting Techniques
Waist Sculpting is usually a permanent and a very safe treatment to tone down the waistline and make it appear slim and beautiful.
There are a number of ways through which slim waist can be achieved. The most common techniques involve:
- Liposuction – It is a minimally invasive procedure that involves using a cannula to remove underlying fat deposits. The procedure is carried out under local anesthesia, and the surgeon makes small (2-4 mm) incisions in the skin to reach and extract the fat deposits from the waist.
- Laser-assisted Liposuction – It is a more advanced form of the Liposuction technique that first breaks down the fat before it is removed from the waist. It involves using a specialized device that throws laser beam at underlying fat deposits, causing them to melt. This melted fat is then conveniently removed through a cannula, making the entire procedure virtually painless.
- VASER/Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction – This technique works much like Laser Liposuction. However, instead of using laser beams it uses ultrasound waves to liquefy the fat before it is removed from the body. The procedure is minimally invasive and highly popular because it is a low-cost waist sculpting treatment.
During your pre-op visit, our plastic surgeon will review your medical history, discuss the options available and will enlighten you on the process. He will also provide a thorough list of pre-surgical instructions. Some steps that you will have to take prior to the surgery are:
- Get the required lab tests done.
- Stop smoking for about six weeks or as recommended by the surgeon. Smoking can affect the healing process.
- Take the prescribed medications regularly and make adjustments in current medications.
- Discontinue the use of herbal supplements, aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Follow the recommended diet regimen and eat healthy food.
Waist Sculpting Procedure
A Waist Sculpting surgery is performed on an outpatient basis and it usually takes around an hour for the procedure to complete. The steps involved in the surgery are as follows:
- The first step of the procedure is the administration of anesthesia. Your surgeon will usually apply local anesthesia to the waist region to reduce pain and discomfort.
- The surgeon will then make small incisions of about 2-4 mm around the waist. A cannula will be inserted through these incisions to extract excess fat deposits. Depending on the technique, the fat may first be liquefied before its extraction.
- If needed, excess skin will be removed.
- Finally, the incisions will be shut closed with stitches and dressing will be applied to the wounds.
Following is a list of complications that you may experience as a result of getting waist sculpting surgery. Have a look!
- Excessive bleeding
- Prolonged swelling
- Undesired scars
- Allergic reactions
- Slow healing
Suggestion – Find a board-certified surgeon to minimize the chances of these risks. Don’t hesitate to ask questions related to the surgery, recovery process, and outcomes.
Waist Sculpting Benefits
There are many aesthetic, functional and psychological benefits of a Waist Sculpting surgery. Some of them are:
- It makes the shape of your waist more attractive and desirable.
- It helps you achieve an ideal body shape and a slimmer midsection.
- It removes excess skin from the waistline, giving it a more smooth and taut appearance.
- It boosts your self-esteem and confidence and improves the quality of your life.
- The procedure is painless, efficient and delivers permanent results.
Waist Sculpting Recovery
Recovery from a latest Waist Sculpting treatment is quick and easy for most patients. You may experience the following conditions after your surgery:
- Tightness or pulling sensation in the waist region.
- Swelling and bruising for 2 to 3 weeks, which will subside eventually.
- Drainage tubes may be inserted into the waist region to drain out accumulated blood or other fluids.
- Compression garments will have to be worn after the surgery to quicken the healing process.
- You will have to use painkillers for about 2 to 5 days after surgery.
Your surgeon will provide you a thorough list of instructions on how to take care of yourself after the surgery, but here are some common ones you’ll need to follow:
- Take prescribed medications to relieve pain and discomfort.
- Limit your physical activities for the first week of recovery and avoid vigorous activities and exercise for recommended period of time.
- Take care of the sites of incision.
- Wear compression garment for recommended period of time.
Waist Sculpting Results
The results of a Waist Sculpting surgery can last for a lifetime if proper care is taken to preserve the shape of the waist. You’ll have to maintain a healthy lifestyle that involves a healthy diet and regular exercise.
If you plan to undergo the latest Waist Sculpting treatment in Dubai, then you’ll be happy to know that Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is offering FREE consultations to all of its existing and new patients. You simply need to fill the form below and one of our representatives will get back to you shortly to schedule your appointment. You can then discuss anything that is on your mind—without any follow-up obligations.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest