The desire for a slim waist is common for ages because a slimmer waist is not just perceived as attractive but is also an indicator of good health. People with excess waist fat have a higher risk of getting diseases and they have to take a healthy diet to keep obesity at bay. It can be a major struggle, which involves combining a healthy dietary routine with regular exercise. However, a slimmer waist can now be easily achieved through Waist Sculpting surgery in Dubai.
Waist sculpting can expunge all the issues associated with an expanded waist in one convenient sitting. It is emerging as a popular treatment that helps you achieve a healthy, attractive and slim waist.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Waist Sculpting Candidates
- 3 Goals
- 4 Techniques
- 5 Pre-op Preparation
- 6 Procedure
- 7 Our Surgeons
- 8 Benefits
- 9 Recovery
- 10 Post-op Care
- 11 Waist Sculpting Results
- 12 How much does Waist Sculpting cost?
- 13 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Waist Sculpting Candidates
You can be a good candidate for waist sculpting in Dubai if you:
- Have excess fat or skin around your waist.
- Had a dramatic weight loss leaving you with an expanded abdomen.
- Possess good skin elasticity and skin thickness.
- Have reasonable expectations from the treatment.
- Are in good overall health.
The aim of a Waist Sculpting treatment is to enhance the appearance of the waistline by:
- Removing excess fat and skin from the areas around the waist.
- Tightening the underlying connective tissues to make the waistline appear slimmer.
- Tightening the skin over the waist to make the region appear taut.
- Reducing the size of the midsection to give the body an ‘hourglass’ like shape.
Waist Sculpting is usually a permanent and very safe treatment to tone down the waistline and make it appear slim and beautiful. There are a number of ways through which a slim waist can be achieved. The most common techniques involve:
- Liposuction – It is a minimally invasive procedure that involves using a cannula to remove underlying fat deposits. The procedure is carried out under local anesthesia, and the surgeon makes small (2-4 mm) incisions in the skin to reach and extract the fat deposits from the waist.
- Laser-assisted Liposuction – It is a more advanced form of the Liposuction technique that first breaks down the fat before it is removed from the waist. It involves using a specialized device that throws laser beams at underlying fat deposits, causing them to melt. This melted fat is then conveniently removed through a cannula, making the entire procedure virtually painless.
- VASER/Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction – This technique works much like Laser Liposuction. However, instead of using laser beams, it uses ultrasound waves to liquefy the fat before it is removed from the body. The procedure is minimally invasive and highly popular because it is a low-cost waist sculpting treatment.
During your pre-op visit, our plastic surgeon will review your medical history, discuss the options available and enlighten you on the process. He will also provide a thorough list of pre-surgical instructions. Some steps that you will have to take prior to the surgery are:
- Get the required lab tests done.
- Take the prescribed medications regularly and make adjustments in current medications.
- Discontinue the use of herbal supplements, aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Follow the recommended diet regimen and eat healthy food.
A Waist Sculpting surgery in Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis and usually takes around an hour to complete. The steps involved in the surgery are as follows:
- The first step of the procedure is the administration of anesthesia. Your surgeon will apply local anesthesia to the waist region to reduce pain and discomfort.
- The surgeon will then make small incisions of about 2-4 mm around the waist. A cannula will be inserted through these incisions to extract excess fat deposits. Depending on the technique, the fat may first be liquefied before its extraction.
- If needed, excess skin will be removed.
- Finally, the incisions will be shut closed with stitches and dressing will be applied to the wounds.
There are many aesthetic, functional, and psychological benefits of Waist Sculpting in Dubai. Some of them are:
- It makes the shape of your waist more attractive and desirable.
- Helps you achieve an ideal body shape and a slimmer midsection.
- Removes excess skin from the waistline, giving it a more smooth and taut appearance.
- Boosts your self-esteem and confidence and improves the quality of your life.
- The procedure is painless, efficient and delivers permanent results.
Recovery from the latest Waist Sculpting treatment is quick and easy for most patients. You may experience the following conditions after your surgery:
- Tightness or pulling sensation in the waist region.
- Swelling and bruising for 2 to 3 weeks, which will subside eventually.
- Drainage tubes may be inserted into the waist region to drain out accumulated blood or other fluids.
- Compression garments will have to be worn after the surgery to quicken the healing process.
- You will have to use painkillers for about 2 to 5 days after surgery.
Your surgeon will provide you a thorough list of instructions on how to take care of yourself after the surgery, but here are some common ones you’ll need to follow:
- Take prescribed medications to relieve pain and discomfort.
- Limit your physical activities during the first week of recovery and avoid vigorous activities and exercise for the recommended period of time.
- Take care of the sites of the incision.
- Wear compression garments for the recommended period of time.
Waist Sculpting Results
The results of a Waist Sculpting surgery can last for a lifetime if proper care is taken to preserve the shape of the waist. You’ll have to maintain a healthy lifestyle that involves a healthy diet and regular exercise.
How much does Waist Sculpting cost?
The cost of waist sculpting in Dubai varies depending upon different factors. However, the average starting cost for this procedure is AED 25000. If you are interested in knowing the factors that affect the cost, take a look at the waist sculpting cost page.
If you plan to undergo the latest Waist Sculpting treatment in Dubai, you’ll be happy to know that Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® is offering FREE consultations to all of its existing and new patients. You simply need to fill the form below and one of our representatives will get back to you shortly to schedule your appointment. You can then discuss anything that is on your mind—without any follow-up obligations.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest