As people are always looking for ways to keep their skin younger, more people are turning towards the least invasive methods that give the same results with an added health benefit. As new anti-aging techniques get released into the aesthetic market to achieve this goal, combining more than one treatment has also become a trend.
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery clinic, we keep on reinventing our techniques by combining treatments, and the outcomes have not only been incredible, but cutting-edge as well.
What is Micro-needling?
Micro-needling in Dubai is an anti-aging and skin rejuvenation treatment that delivers controlled micro-injuries to the skin. Immediately, the skin instigates a repair process to heal these micro-injuries, and as a result regenerates more collagen for this process. This collagen regeneration makes the skin more elastic and drastically reduces fine lines, saggy skin, acne scars, and stretch marks.
Micro-Needling with PRP in Dubai
Combined with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), Micro-needling, popularly known as the wrinkle eraser, speeds up the healing process as compared to micro-needling on its own. Also, the treated area becomes more rejuvenated and, as a result, shaves years off the targeted area.
PRP is not a new or recent treatment in aesthetic medicine. This therapy uses one’s own blood to promote tissue repair, cell growth, and new collagen production.
Once the blood is collected from the patient, the doctor uses a process known as centrifugation to separate the platelets from the blood. These platelets, when used during Collagen induction therapy, release growth factors into the skin, which speed up repair and stimulate new elastin and collagen. As a result, the skin looks younger and healthier.
- Micro-needling with PRP in Dubai is a fairly easy procedure with minimal downtime. It takes about one hour to complete depending on the size of the targeted area. A numbing cream is used, which is left on the area for 30 minutes.
- While the cream numbs the target area, a tube of blood is drawn from the patient and placed in a centrifuge. It is then left to spin – a process known as centrifugation – for about 10 minutes to separate the PRP from the red blood cells. The PRP obtained is rich in growth factors that repair injured tissues.
- The PRP is then applied on the skin, section by section, and the micro-needling is run over that area. This allows the PRP to sip into the micro-punctures created by the micro-needling. It is done until the entire target area is completely covered.
The treatment can end there, but if there is still some PRP left, your doctor can decide to inject it within the treated area. After the treatment, the target area will have redness and swelling, which lasts for about an hour.
By using micro-needling with PRP in Dubai, the following benefits can be gained:
- PRP has been used for decades to help wounds heal faster. By using it during micro-needling, PRP enhances the repairing of micro-injuries created.
- The growth factors in the plasma stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin.
- By encouraging the growth of new tissues, the PRP improves the color and texture of the skin.
- With PRP, there is no risk of an allergic reaction because the blood is drawn from the patient. It’s like using the body properties to heal itself.
- Wrinkles and fine lines can be removed.
- Acne Scars can be reduced.
- Skin tone inconsistencies can be eliminated.
- Skin thinning and discolorations disappears.
- Burns or surgical scars are cured.
- Large pores are removed.
The following complications may occur as a result of this procedure.
As a result of micro-needling with PRP therapy in Dubai, you will be able to get rejuvenated and beautiful skin. Having smooth and younger skin can be anyone’s dream, and you can achieve this dream through this aesthetic procedure. Furthermore, it allows you to get a boost in your self-confidence and self-esteem.
Before and After
Book your appointment now to get a free consultation before you decide to get the treatment. Our experts will suggest you the suitable treatment after examining your skin so that you can get the best results. Visit our clinic now and learn more about the treatment or contact us by filling in the form.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest