As people are always on the lookout for ways to keep their skin younger, more people are now turning towards the least invasive methods that give the same results with an added health benefit. As new anti-aging techniques get introduced into the aesthetic market, combining more than one treatment has also become a trend. One such combination is known as Microneedling with PRP.
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we keep on reinventing our techniques by combining treatments, and the outcomes have not only been incredible, but cutting-edge as well.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What is Microneedling?
- 3 Microneedling with PRP in Dubai
- 4 Procedure
- 5 Benefits
- 6 Outcomes
- 7 Our Doctors
- 8 Before and After
- 9 How much does Microneedling with PRP cost?
- 10 Schedule A Consultation
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling in Dubai is an anti-aging and skin rejuvenation treatment that delivers controlled micro-injuries to the skin. Immediately, the skin instigates a repair process to heal these micro-injuries and regenerates more collagen for this process. This collagen regeneration makes the skin more elastic and drastically reduces the fine lines, saggy skin, acne scars, and stretch marks.
Microneedling with PRP in Dubai
When combined with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), Microneedling speeds up the healing process as compared to microneedling on its own. Also, the treated area becomes more rejuvenated as if years have been shaved off from it. PRP is not a new or recent treatment in aesthetic medicine. This therapy uses one’s own blood to promote tissue repair, cell growth, and new collagen production. When combined with microneedling, it generates effective results for skin rejuvenation.
Once the blood is collected from the patient, the doctor uses a process known as centrifugation to separate the platelets from the blood. These platelets, when used during collagen induction therapy, release growth factors into the skin, which speed up repair and stimulate new elastin and collagen. As a result, the skin looks younger and healthier.
- Microneedling with PRP in Dubai is a fairly easy procedure with minimal downtime. It takes about one hour to complete depending on the size of the targeted area. A numbing cream is used, which is left on the area for 30 minutes.
- While the cream numbs the target area, a tube of blood is drawn from the patient and placed in a centrifuge. It is then left to spin – a process known as centrifugation – for about 10 minutes to separate the PRP from the red blood cells. The PRP obtained is rich in growth factors that repair injured tissues.
- The PRP is then applied to the skin, section by section, and the microneedling device is run over that area. This allows the PRP to sip into the micro-punctures created by the microneedles. It is done until the entire targeted area is completely covered.
- After the treatment, the targeted area will have redness and swelling, which lasts for about an hour.
By using microneedling with PRP in Dubai, the following benefits can be gained:
- PRP has been used for decades to help wounds heal faster. By using it during microneedling, PRP enhances the repairing process of micro-injuries created.
- The growth factors in the plasma stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin.
- By encouraging the growth of new tissues, the PRP improves the color and texture of the skin.
- With PRP, there is no risk of an allergic reaction because the blood is drawn from the patient. It’s like using the body’s properties to heal itself.
- Wrinkles and fine lines can be removed.
- Acne Scars can be reduced.
- Skin tone inconsistencies can be eliminated.
- Skin thinning and discoloration disappears.
- Burns or surgical scars are cured.
- Large pores are removed.
As a result of microneedling with PRP therapy in Dubai, you will get rejuvenated and beautiful skin. Having smooth and younger skin can be anyone’s dream, and you can achieve this dream through this aesthetic procedure. Furthermore, it allows you to get a boost in your self-confidence and self-esteem.
Before and After
How much does Microneedling with PRP cost?
As microneedling Dubai price depends on factors that vary from patient to patient, it is difficult to mention a fixed cost. The factors that influence the cost include the expertise of the surgeon, the nature of the skin problem, and the location of the clinic. You can find out the exact cost by consulting with our skin experts.
Schedule A Consultation
Book your appointment now to get a consultation before you decide to get the treatment. Our skin experts will suggest you a suitable treatment after examining your skin so that you can get the best results. Visit our clinic now and learn more about the treatment or contact us by filling in the form. One of our staff members will get back to you to schedule your session.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest