New laser technology is being used to remove tattoos. Laser beam breaks the tattoo pigmentation due to the high-intensity light of laser light. It is a safe and permanent solution for removing tattoos. The advanced laser device has the ability to remove the tattoo ink color in the most effective way.
Laser tattoo removal is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment that eliminates tattoos from the body. It has successfully replaced all the other traditional methods of tattoo removal that were being used previously.
Dubi Cosmetic Surgery offers Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai at an affordable price.
What is Laser Tattoo Removal?
Laser tattoo removal is a technique that helps you get rid of unwanted tattoos with minimal pain. It utilizes a special laser device that directs the laser beam on the tattoo to be removed. The laser beam heats the tattoo pigments that break down into smaller ink particles and get expelled from the body through the lymphatic system. During the whole procedure, the surrounding skin does not get harmed.
Before & After Result
Who is a Good Candidate?
You can be an ideal candidate for tattoo removal if you;
- Have overall good health, both mental and physical.
- Do not suffer from any skin disease or infection.
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Have realistic expectations from the treatment.
Which Laser Device is Used?
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we use the following two machine which is approved by the FDA and safe to use.
- PICO Genesis Enlighten iii Laser
- Q-Switched ND: YAG Laser
Pre Care Instructions
Your doctor will advise you with some pre-instruction so that your procedure goes smoothly. You get desired results.
- Clean your skin of the targeted area and remove hair.
- Do not take any other laser treatment before taking laser tattoo removal.
- Hold on to makeup, moisturizer, and any other location in the tattoo area.
- Use sunscreen and don’t get excessive sun exposure.
Laser Tattoo Removal Procedure
The laser tattoo removal treatment does not require anesthesia because there is no severe pain involved. The whole procedure takes almost 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the tattoo. The procedural steps are as follows;
- First of all, the laser therapist applies a numbing cream to the treatment site for almost 30-45 minutes.
- The numbing cream is then wiped off, and a cooling gel is applied so that you can tolerate the laser heat.
- A hand-held laser device is brought closer to the targeted area.
- The device emits short pulses of the high-intensity laser beam, which breaks the ink pigments into tiny particles.
- The lymphatic system of the body then removes these particles.
- The settings of the laser system are changed according to the color of the tattoos. The light colors take a lot of time and effort to fade away.
- Ice packs are used to minimize discomfort.
- Your laser specialist might also apply a topical antibiotic to the treatment site to prevent infection.
- Apply the prescribed soothing gel which will reduce swelling.
- Hold on to strenuous exercises and chlorine water swimming.
- Place ice packs on the targeted place.
- Do not touch and scratch that area.
- Apply healing cream so that area gets quick recovery.
Laser Tattoo Removal Cost at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
The cost of laser tattoo removal varies from patient to patient because it depends on varying factors which include;
- Color of the tattoo
- Type of the skin
- Size of the tattoo
- Type of laser being used
- Treatment area
- The expertise of the therapist
- Time required
All these factors play their part in cost estimation. However, the starting cost of laser tattoo removal is AED 500. You can visit the cost page to know the details or consult with our laser specialist.
The following Benefits of Laser Tattoo Removal will help to think you get this treatment for tattoo removal.
- It is a non-surgical treatment.
- It is a quick procedure with a short recovery time.
- There is little to no downtime involved.
- There are no severe side effects.
- Laser tattoo removal is effective for darker skin tones as well.
- It does not cause pain like surgical tattoo removal procedures.
Laser Tattoo Removal FAQs
What to expect after laser tattoo removal?
You might experience swelling, tenderness, and redness at the treated site. However, all these conditions will subside within a day or two after the treatment. Scabs or blisters are formed at the treatment site, which is quite normal and takes a week or more to heal completely.
Does laser tattoo removal hurt?
The tattoo removal procedure causes pain, but that pain is minimal and bearable. It usually feels like a rubber band snapping against your skin. Therefore, a numbing cream is applied before starting the procedure to reduce the discomfort.
How many sessions are required to remove the tattoo completely?
On average, it can take 4-6 sessions to remove a tattoo, but it can exceed 10 sessions as well. The number of required sessions varies from one patient to another because it depends on some factors. These factors include;
The size of the tattoo
Type of tattoo ink
Your skin type and tone
People with light skin tone require a lesser number of sessions as compared to dark-skinned individuals. Similarly, black, red, and blue inks used for tattoos require fewer sessions to fade away. However, other colors such as yellow and green require more sessions.
Are the results permanent?
Yes, laser tattoo removal offers permanent results. The tattoo will disappear completely once you have undergone the required number of sessions.
Possible Side Effects
The risks of laser tattoo removal are very rare and minimal. Below are enlisted possible side effects that can occur due to this treatment.
- Laser burn or wound
- Tattoo ink visibility even after the completion of the treatment.
Schedule A Consultation
It is time to bid farewell to old and undesired tattoos. You can consult with our laser experts at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic to remove your tattoos Yes, we are offering an initial consultation to all our patients who want to undergo laser tattoo removal treatment in Dubai. You just need to fill out the form given below, and we will schedule your appointment right away. To explore the location of Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, visit our address guide.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest