Laser tattoo removal is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment that eliminates permanent tattoos from the body. It has successfully replaced all the other traditional methods of tattoo removal that were being used previously. Also, it offers permanent and effective results.
What is Laser Tattoo Removal?
Laser tattoo removal Dubai is a technique that helps you get rid of unwanted permanent tattoos with minimal pain. It utilizes a special laser device that directs the laser beam on the tattoo to be removed. The laser beam heats the tattoo pigments that break down into smaller ink particles and get expelled from the body through the lymphatic system. In the whole procedure, the surrounding skin does not get harmed.
Who is a Good Candidate?
You can be an ideal candidate for permanent tattoo removal Dubai if you;
- Have overall good health, both mental and physical.
- Do not suffer from any skin disease or infection.
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Have realistic expectations from the treatment.
Laser Tattoo Removal Procedure
The laser tattoo removal treatment does not require anesthesia because there is no severe pain involved. The whole procedure takes almost 30 minutes to an hour, depending upon the size of the tattoo. The procedural steps are as follows;
- First of all, the laser therapist applies a numbing cream to the treatment site for almost 30-45 minutes.
- The numbing cream is then wiped off, and a cooling gel is applied so that you can tolerate the laser heat.
- A hand-held laser device is brought closer to the targeted area.
- The device emits short pulses of the high-intensity laser beam, which breaks the ink pigments into tiny particles.
- The lymphatic system of the body then removes these particles.
- The settings of the laser system are changed according to the color of the tattoos. The light colors take a lot of time and effort to fade away.
- Ice packs are used to minimize discomfort.
- Your laser specialist might also apply a topical antibiotic to the treatment site to prevent infection.
Which Laser Device is Used?
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we use the Medica PICO Laser System to perform laser tattoo removal. Moreover, Q-switched Nd: YAG laser is used as it is approved by the FDA and is safe to use.
Laser tattoo removal Dubai offers the following benefits;
- It is a non-surgical treatment.
- Offers permanent results and does not leave a scar.
- It is a quick procedure with a short recovery time.
- There is little to no downtime involved.
- There are no severe side effects.
- Laser tattoo removal is effective for darker skin tones as well.
- It does not cause pain like surgical tattoo removal procedures.
Laser Tattoo Removal Cost
The cost of laser tattoo removal varies from patient to patient because it depends on varying factors which include;
- Color of the tattoo
- Type of the skin
- Size of the tattoo
- Type of laser being used
- Treatment area
- The expertise of the therapist
- Time required
All these factors play their part in cost estimation. However, the average starting price of laser tattoo removal in Dubai is AED 500. You can visit the tattoo removal cost page to know the details or consult with our laser specialist.
Schedule A Consultation
If you have any queries regarding permanent laser tattoo removal in Dubai, feel free to contact us. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®, you can book a consultation online by filling the form below. Initial consultation with the specialist before undergoing the treatment is always a wise choice. Once you fill the form, our staff members will get back to you to schedule your appointment.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest