Laser tattoo removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is safe and minimal invasive procedure that removes the tattoos permanently. Laser works by breaking up the pigment colors of tattoos. This procedure requires multiple sessions for optimal results. The number of sessions varies depending on the type and color of tattoo. Generally, the treatment requires 2 to 4 sessions to eliminate the tattoo completely but more sessions may also be necessary depending on the color and size of tattoo.
How about knowing the cost for this procedure, visit the Cost Page.
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||Few Minutes|
|Recovery Time||1-2 Weeks|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Laser Tattoo Removal Before & After
The results of the procedure vary from patient to patient depending on the location, shape, type and color of tattoo. However, the procedure guarantees permanent reduction or elimination of tattoo. The final results may take several months to become apparent.No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Tattoo Removal Candidates
Laser tattoo removal is a customized procedure and it can be tailored according to the individual’s needs. The procedure is suitable for removing all the kinds of tattoos. Individuals with previously treated tattoos may also be the candidates of this procedure. You are the candidate if you have tattoos on your body, face, chest, boobs, hand, shoulder, eyebrows, eyelids, eyelashes, shoulder, nose, and on any other part of the body.
Some instructions are important to follow for the preparation of laser tattoo removal procedure. These instructions include:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure before treatment.
- Use strong sunscreen to protect your skin from sun.
- Sometimes, practitioner also recommends quitting smoking as it delays healing process.
- Avoid applying any topical products on your skin,
- Use good moisturizer and cleanser to moisturize and cleanse your skin.
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Laser tattoo removal is a simple procedure that takes few minutes to complete. Here are the steps of the procedure.
- Topical anesthetic or numbing cream is applied on the skin to numb it.
- Once the treatment area is numb, laser device that emits high intensity laser light is moved across the skin.
- Laser beam breaks down the ink particles of tattoo. Body gets rid of the broken ink particles on its own.
- Afterwards ice packs or cooling device is used to minimize the discomfort caused by laser.
Some minor side effects are associated with the procedure of laser tattoo removal but proper post procedural care can make you get rid of these side effects quickly and get successful results. Some aftercare tips for the procedure are:
- Use ice pack to reduce discomfort or burning sensation caused by heat of laser.
- Use the prescribed topical antibiotics to protect the treated area..
Tattoo Removal Benefits
Laser tattoo removal is highly beneficial procedure for those who want to get rid of tattoos on their body. Some of its benefits include:
- It requires no anesthesia.
- It is minimal invasive, safe and effective method for removing tattoos.
- It is less painful than other tattoo removal methods.
- It does not involve and cuts or incisions that lowers the risk of infections.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest