Laser tattoo removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a safe and minimally invasive procedure that removes the tattoos permanently. Laser works by breaking up the color pigments of tattoos. This procedure requires multiple sessions for optimal results. The number of sessions vary depending on the type and color of tattoo. Generally, the treatment requires 2 to 4 sessions to eliminate the tattoo completely but more sessions may also be necessary depending on the color and size of tattoo.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Before & After Results
- 3. Are You A Candidate?
- 4. Pre-op Preparation
- 5. Tattoo Removal Procedure
- 6. Our Doctors
- 7. Post-op Care
- 8. Benefits of Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai
- 9. Laser Tattoo Removal Cost
- 10. News And Media
- 11. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before & After Results
The results of the procedure vary from patient to patient depending on the location, shape, type and color of tattoo. However, the procedure guarantees permanent reduction or elimination of tattoo. The final results may take several months to become visible. No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Are You A Candidate?
Laser tattoo removal in Dubai is a customized procedure and can be tailored according to the needs of the patient. The procedure is suitable for removing all kinds of tattoos. Individuals with previously treated tattoos can also undergo this procedure. You are the candidate if you have tattoos on your face, chest, boobs, hands, shoulders, eyebrows, eyelids, eyelashes, nose, or any other part of the body.
Some instructions are important to follow in order to get ready for the laser tattoo removal procedure. These instructions include:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure before treatment.
- Use strong sunscreen to protect your skin from sun.
- Sometimes, practitioner also recommends to quit smoking as it delays the healing process.
- Avoid applying any topical products on your skin.
- Use good moisturizer and cleanser to moisturize and cleanse your skin.
Tattoo Removal Procedure
The latest laser tattoo removal procedure is simple and takes a few minutes to complete. Here are the steps of the procedure.
- Topical anesthetic or numbing cream is applied on the skin to numb it.
- Once the treatment area is numb, laser device that emits high intensity laser light is moved across the skin.
- Laser beam breaks down the ink particles of tattoo. Body gets rid of the broken ink particles on its own.
- Afterwards ice packs or cooling device is used to minimize the discomfort caused by laser.
Some minor side effects are associated with laser tattoo removal in Dubai but proper post-procedural care can help you get rid of these side effects quickly, producing successful results. Some aftercare tips for the procedure are:
- Use ice packs to reduce discomfort or burning sensation caused by laser heat.
- Use the prescribed topical antibiotics to protect the treated area.
Benefits of Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai
Laser tattoo removal is a highly beneficial for those who want to get rid of tattoos on their body. Some of its benefits include:
- It requires no anesthesia.
- It is minimally invasive, safe and effective method for removing tattoos.
- It is less painful than other tattoo removal methods.
- It does not involve cuts or incisions and lowers the risk of infection.
Laser Tattoo Removal Cost
The cost of laser tattoo removal in Dubai depends on few factors which include type of skin, treatment area, color of the tattoo, size of the tattoo and type of laser being used.
You can visit the cost page to know about the charges of the treatment or consult with our laser specialists.
News And Media
If you have any queries regarding the treatment and its cost, feel free to contact us. You can also book a free consultation by filling the form below. Initial consultation with the specialist before undergoing the treatment is always a wise choice.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest