Making tattoos on different body parts is an ancient technique of body art. Permanent tattoos are made by inserting ink into the skin which makes them long-lasting and not easy to remove. Even though it is a common trend still the majority of people regret having tattoos at some point in their lives. It is not easy to remove permanent tattoos but with Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai, you can get rid of them permanently.
It is a non-surgical method introduced to eliminate tattoos from the body and gives effective results. It has successfully replaced all the other traditional methods of tattoo removal that were being used previously.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 How Does Laser Tattoo Removal Work?
- 3 Are you a Candidate?
- 4 What are the benefits of Laser Tattoo Removal?
- 5 Which Machine & Laser is used?
- 6 How to prepare for the treatment?
- 7 Laser Tattoo Removal Procedure
- 8 Our Doctors
- 9 Aftercare Instructions
- 10 Recovery
- 11 Results
- 12 Laser Tattoo Removal Cost in Dubai
- 13 Schedule A Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
How Does Laser Tattoo Removal Work?
This technique for tattoo removal utilizes a special laser device that targets the laser beam on the tattoo to be removed. The laser beam heats the tattoo pigments which break down into smaller particles of ink. Consequently, these broken ink particles get expelled from the body through the lymphatic system. In the whole procedure, the surrounding skin does not get harmed.
There is no need to administer anaesthesia during the laser tattoo removal Dubai because it does not cause any pain. You might require 4-6 sessions for the complete removal of the tattoo. The number of sessions depends on the area of the tattoo, color of tattoo’s ink, and the type of the skin. It is comparatively easier to remove the tattoo that is black in color because black ink effectively absorbs heat. It only takes an hour to perform the procedure.
Are you a Candidate?
You can be an ideal candidate for the laser tattoo removal procedure if you meet the following conditions;
- You have overall good health both mental and physical.
- You do not smoke.
- You do not suffer from any skin disease or infection.
- You are not pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have realistic expectations from the treatment.
- You should be more than 18 years old.
What are the benefits of Laser Tattoo Removal?
Laser Tattoo Removal Dubai has numerous benefits and very few side-effects. Some of the major benefits include;
- It is non-surgical and does not leave a scar.
- It is minimally invasive.
- It removes the tattoo permanently no matter how stubborn they are.
- It is a quick procedure.
- It has a short recovery period and minimal downtime.
- It does not cause pain unlike the surgical methods of tattoo removal.
- It does not cause severe side-effects.
Which Machine & Laser is used?
The machine used for Laser tattoo removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is PICO and the type of laser used is Q-switched Nd: YAG laser. It is approved by the FDA for tattoo removal.
How to prepare for the treatment?
In order to undergo this laser treatment, you need to follow some instructions to prepare for it. These instructions include;
- Use sunscreen with strong SPF and avoid excessive sun exposure for almost 3-4 weeks.
- Quit smoking or drinking.
- Do not wax or thread the tattoo area.
- Take all the prescribed medicines on time.
- Take enough sleep the night before the treatment.
Laser Tattoo Removal Procedure
The laser tattoo removal Dubai & Abu Dhabi is performed by following the steps mentioned below;
- First of all, the laser therapist applies a numbing cream on the treatment site.
- Then, a cooling gel is applied after wiping the numbing cream so that you can tolerate the laser heat.
- After that, a hand-held laser device is brought closer to the targeted area.
- The device emits short pulses of the high-intensity laser beam which breaks the ink pigments into tiny particles.
- These particles are then removed by the body.
- The settings of the laser system are changed according to the color of tattoos. The light colors take a lot of time and effort to fade away.
- In the end, ice packs are used to minimize discomfort.
To ensure a smooth recovery and successful results, you need to follow these aftercare instructions;
- Apply antibiotic ointment on the treated area to avoid infections.
- Keep the treatment site dry for one day after the treatment.
- Do not touch the targeted area and avoid scratching the scabs.
- Use sunscreen when going out and avoid the sun even after the procedure.
- If you feel pain, take the prescribed pain killers.
You might feel irritation, tenderness, and redness at the treated site but all these conditions will subside within 2-3 days.
The results of the laser tattoo removal procedure do not appear immediately after the treatment. You have to wait and get the desired number of sessions. A tattoo is completely removed after 4-6 sessions of the treatment.
Laser Tattoo Removal Cost in Dubai
The cost of laser tattoo removal varies from patient to patient because it depends on varying factors. These factors include;
- Color of the tattoo
- Type of the skin
- Size of the tattoo
- Type of laser being used
- Treatment area
- The expertise of the therapist
- Time required
All these factors play their part in cost estimation. However, the average cost of laser tattoo removal in Dubai is approximately AED 4500. You can visit the cost page to know the details or consult with our laser specialist.
Schedule A Free Consultation
If you have any queries regarding the permanent laser tattoo removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi treatment, feel free to contact us. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®, you can book a free consultation by filling the form below. Initial consultation with the specialist before undergoing the treatment is always a wise choice.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest