GPS Laser Liposuction or Smart Lipo is the same advanced laser technique used for body contouring. This refines your figure in less downtime, tightens the skin, and is more effective than traditional Liposuction Surgery.
This fat removal method can help to treat excessive fat pockets and tighten saggy skin and least alternative option for weight loss treatment. People feel self-confident after getting a slim figure, and they catch appreciated eyes in public.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What is Laser-Assisted GPS Liposuction?
- 3 GPS Laser Liposuction Benefits
- 4 Ideal Candidate for Smart Lipo / GPS Laser Lipo
- 5 Initial Consultation for Pre-Treatment Care Instructions
- 6 What Areas Can be Treated with Lipo Control, GPS Liposuction, Laser-Assisted Liposuction?
- 7 Before and After Result
- 8 GPS Laser Liposuction Cost in Dubai
- 9 GPS Lipo Procedure
- 10 Post-Treatment Care Instructions
- 11 Difference Between GPS Laser Lipo vs. Traditional Lipo
- 12 Follow-up
- 13 Our Surgeons
- 14 GPS Laser Liposuction Results
- 15 Is it Safe?
- 16 Why Choose Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
- 17 GPS Laser Liposuction FAQs
- 18 Get Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
We encourage you to browse this article before undergoing the laser liposuction treatment. You will get all the answers to your queries, and you can reap the real benefits of this incredible procedure in real-time.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is one of the renowned aesthetic centers that turn your beauty goals into reality. Our estheticians are board-certified plastic surgeons. You can trust their expertise and experience of years.
What is Laser-Assisted GPS Liposuction?
GPS Laser Liposuction is the most advanced, safe, and precise laser liposuction procedure used for eradication of stubborn fat on targeted areas of the body and tightening the skin. It utilizes fat mapping technology of lipo control laser to effectively and safely locate, melt and remove unwanted fat. The primary difference between standard laser and lipo control laser for GPS Lipo is the accuracy of the cannula.
GPS Lipo is done using a specially designed cannula that helps in efficiently monitoring the delivery of energy and gives a unique view of the procedure. It provides you full control over laser and heat application that significantly mitigates potential burns and trauma.
GPS Laser Liposuction Benefits
There are multiple benefits of this advanced technology for stubborn fat removal. Some of the major advantages of this treatment we have enlisted below.
- It is treated under local anesthesia.
- It helps to get rid of cellulite and sagging skin.
- It is minimally invasive with no blood loss.
- Fat cells remove naturally, and laser liquefies fats.
- It gives you a slim model figure, improves elasticity, and tightens the skin.
- It is without bandages and stitches, just like the walk-in and walk-out procedure.
- This procedure stimulates collagen production, which helps rejuvenate the body.
- A very small incision is involved that is hardly noticeable once it is healed.
- Patients have more safety, no health risks, quick recovery, and pain-free treatment.
- Stretch marks can be improved by the synthesizing of new connective tissue fibers.
- This treatment method is gentler than traditional Liposuction because less force is required to move the cannula through tissue.
Ideal Candidate for Smart Lipo / GPS Laser Lipo
GPS Laser Liposuction is effective for both men and women. Before taking this treatment, ensure you fulfill the checklist of the ideal candidate’s requirements for effective results.
- You do not have fat obesity.
- It helps to treat gynecomastia.
- You must be above 18 and should have good health.
- You are not pregnant.
- You are in good general health and have stubborn fat deposits on localized areas of the body that do not respond to exercise or diet.
- Surgical treatments for fat reduction do not suit you.
- Your body should have good elasticity to achieve smooth contour.
- You have realistic expectations for body contouring under this treatment.
- You shouldn’t have diabetes or any other disease in which the wound does not heal.
Before the procedure, you will have to fill out the patient questionnaire and list all the diseases you are suffering from or suffered and the medications you are taking. After knowing about your medical history, the surgeon will approve your candidacy for the procedure.
Remember that if you have stubborn fat with loose skin in the abdominal area, you need to get tummy tuck treatment (link). In that case, if you don’t feel comfortable with the surgical procedure, then you can consider laser-assisted liposuction. In the above scenario, it won’t give you the same degree of skin tightening as a tummy tuck.
Initial Consultation for Pre-Treatment Care Instructions
You need to attend your initial consultation with your surgeon for pre-assessment and understanding of the process. Your surgeon will discuss all the things in detail until you are sure about the procedure and fear-free. Some of the guidelines you may need to follow would be:
- Take proper sleep of eight hours.
- Cut down smoking and alcohol before 2 weeks of your procedure.
- Clear all the prescribed blood and other tests.
- Take all the medicine that the doctor has prescribed before the treatment.
- Medications like warfarin and aspirin that thin the blood should be avoided.
- Inform your doctor about your medical health record, allergies, reactions, and other health-related issues.
Discuss all your queries and fears with your surgeon and get comfortable with him/her. Make a list of all the questions before you go for the initial consultation. You book free consultancy before taking this procedure at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic.
The question you may ask your surgeon:
- Will I undergo local or general anesthesia?
- How long will it take for full recovery?
- Can I perform my daily routine task after the procedure?
- How long will the results remain permanent?
- Are there any side effects of this procedure?
- What are the health risks of this treatment?
What Areas Can be Treated with Lipo Control, GPS Liposuction, Laser-Assisted Liposuction?
The majority of body parts can be treated with Lipo Control, or GPS Lipo, laser-assisted liposuction. If there are extra saggy fat cells, then they can be removed through liposuction.
Some of the common treatment areas under this procedure are.
- Upper arms
- Jowls and neck
- Hips and waist
- Breast or chest
- knees and ankles.
- Inner and outer thighs
- Back and front abdomen
Before and After Result
GPS Laser Liposuction Cost in Dubai
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, the installments start from AED 25,000. You can pay the charges in easy installments. We ensure our patient’s convenience in taking any cosmetic procedures.
However, the final cost will be decided by your plastic surgeon. The price gets finalized on multiple factors.
- The surgeon expertise
- Number of treated areas
- Amount of fat to be treated
- Technology that will be used
- The location and reputation of the clinic
GPS Lipo Procedure
Step#1 – Firstly, the surgeon applies local anesthesia to the targeted body zone to avoid any possible discomfort.
Step#2 – After this, a small hollow metal tube – called a cannula – is inserted into the skin through extremely tiny incisions.
Step#3 – The laser beam is then delivered to the skin as the cannula is moved back and forth. At the same time, GPS mapping allows surgeons to monitor the area that is being targeted.
Step#4 – The warmth of the laser liquefies the fat cells, which are then removed permanently by extracting them out of the body.
An added benefit of the GPS Laser Liposuction is that the heat of the laser tightens the skin, thus helping to create more contoured results.
Post-Treatment Care Instructions
You need to post-care instructions to get quick healing and good results for a good recovery.
- If you have any discomfort or anxiety, take the prescribed drugs.
- It is beneficial to avoid drinking alcohol and smoking while healing.
- Take good care of the part you had treated, and maintain it tidy by taking a daily shower.
- After the procedure, take approximately a week off from working out and exercising.
- Your healing process will go quite quickly if you carefully adhere to all of our pre-and post-procedure guidelines.
- You might feel sore, puffy, uncomfortable, and bruised, but don‘t worry—they will all disappear quickly.
Difference Between GPS Laser Lipo vs. Traditional Lipo
There are some similarities and key differences between both procedures that are discussed below.
Technique – Traditional Liposuction surgery use a mechanical suctioning system to break up the fat and remove it from the body. SmartLipo is well-rehearsed, allowing the fat to be broken down into small particles by repeatedly firing laser beams. These separated fats are then out from the body via a cannula as opposed to more conventional methods, which require larger incision sites (bigger scars).
Skin tightening– SmartLipo is more effective than Liposuction Surgery. It can not only remove the fat but also tighten the skin. Meanwhile, traditional Liposuction needs to combine with another procedure to make the skin tight.
In addition, SmartLipo can make people regain their ideal figure faster. Because of all these features, SmartLipo is now loved by many people around the world as a good treatment for body contour reconstruction.
Recovery – SmartLipo gives more quick recovery than traditional Liposuction. In traditional lipo, patients take around 6 weeks time for complete healing. In smart lipo, recovery gets done within a couple of days and uses compression garments just for a week.
Getting follow-up sessions is essential to get the best possible outcomes. Don’t miss these sessions. Our surgeon will check up on your wounds and overall condition and discuss if you are having any problems.
GPS Laser Liposuction Results
Generally, the results become visible in one or two weeks, but some areas, like the jaw and neck, can show quick results. Though the outcomes and the time required to show results vary from person to person depending on the healing and metabolism rates, the results usually appear in 12 to 16 weeks, and the improvement continues for the next several months.
GPS Laser Liposuction treatment results are permanent, and the fat does not return once removed. In the future, even if you gain weight, excess fat will appear in the areas that have not been treated. After achieving the final results, touch-up treatment can also be performed if the surgeon or patient is not satisfied.
Is it Safe?
GPS Lipo has been approved by the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA). The procedure is minimally invasive and a fairly safe method to get rid of unwanted body fat.
Why Choose Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is the best option for you if you want to undergo Liposuction treatment. Being the pioneer of cosmetic surgery services in the Middle East region, we have earned the status of the best Liposuction clinic in UAE.
Our expert plastic surgeons consist of some big names that possess extensive experience and have worked internationally. They are determined to provide the best results and assist you in achieving a sculpted body. We offer state-of-the-art facilities to our patients and emphasize patient safety.
GPS Laser Liposuction FAQs
Is GPS Laser Liposuction procedure effective?
Yes, the procedure is highly effective. We have a number of patients and most of them are satisfied and happy with the results. Less downtime is required to get visible and effective outcomes.
How is this procedure beneficial to me?
The procedure is beneficial for you in several ways. Firstly, the procedure is different from traditional Liposuction. The fat is melted with the use of a GPS laser. After that, the fat that becomes liquefied is removed from the body with the help of a suction cannula.
The method is safe and less painful as compared to the traditional method. So, you will get less bruising and swelling when you get this procedure. Furthermore, the heat produced by the laser will be helpful for you in creating new collagen that makes your skin smooth and tight.
What would be recovery time?
You need to know the fact that your body reacts differently to a treatment as compared to another person's body so the recovery time may also differ. You may get slight bruising and swelling after the procedure that is considered as normal. Also, our doctor will provide you some specific instructions that may help you in recovery.
Is the procedure helpful in weight loss?
The procedure isn’t designed to help you in weight loss. Your body contains some stubborn fat that may not go away through exercise or dieting. In such situation, GPS laser liposuction will be helpful for you. However, you should know the candidacy criteria before making any decision.
Get Free Consultation
If you want to undergo the GPS Laser Liposuction treatment, Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is your way to go. Fill in the form given below to book a FREE consultation with one of our laser experts. They will guide you about the treatment in detail and help you decide to undergo the procedure. So, book your appointment now.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest