Are you planning to have dental treatment? If yes, low-level laser therapy (LLLT) can be the best option for you. Usually, this advanced laser treatment is used to provide relief from pain related to the neck, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis on a temporary basis. However, the advancements in this treatment have made it possible for anyone to get relief from dental infections and pain experienced as a result of any dental problem.
A number of researches have revealed the effective usage of LLLT for musculoskeletal pain. Today, the European Society for Medical Oncology is utilizing this technique to eliminate the occurrence of oral mucositis and the pain associated with it.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What Is Low-Level Laser Therapy?
- 3 Goals
- 4 Which treatments are covered?
- 5 Are you a good candidate?
- 6 Pre-operative Instructions
- 7 Procedure
- 8 Postoperative Instructions
- 9 Recovery And Results
- 10 Our Doctors
- 11 Why should you get this procedure?
- 12 Schedule A Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Minimal (Few Day)
Very high Success Rate
What Is Low-Level Laser Therapy?
Specific light wavelengths with reduced power and greater tip diameter are utilized in LLLT which helps the cells to repair themselves and function properly. This technique is also known as cold laser therapy and has earned a particular reputation in facilitating the healing procedure and eliminating dental infections.
- To stimulate faster healing
- To eliminate swelling
- To enhance the effectiveness of a treatment procedure
- To reduce the pain factor
- To enhance the healing process after a surgical procedure
- To get better results from a dentistry treatment
- To increase metabolic activity and cell growth
Which treatments are covered?
It is essential for you to know what kind of dentistry treatments are covered in low-level laser therapy in Dubai. Have a look at the following!
- Dental hypersensitivity
- Tooth movement
- Bone density
- Aphthous ulcers
- Bell’s palsy
- Osseointegration of implants
- Herpes simplex
- Post scaling pain
- Periodontal disease
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Dentine hypersensitivity
- TMJ dysfunction
- Post-extraction pain
Are you a good candidate?
Another factor that is essential to know refers to the candidacy criterion of the treatment. Before getting any treatment, you need to know if you are a good candidate for the procedure or not. Our expert dental surgeons will let you know about the candidacy during the initial consultation. However, the following points are considered important in this regard. You are a good candidate if;
- You are suffering from any of the above-mentioned disorders.
- You are in good health.
- You want to get instant pain relief.
- You have realistic expectations from the results.
It is essential for you to know the preoperative instructions as following these instructions is important to get the best possible results. Our expert dentists will provide you these instructions in the consultation session. The following are some of the main and common points.
- Stop making use of any kind of blood thinner.
- Avoid the use of caffeine or alcohol for at least a day before the procedure.
- Let your doctor know if you have any kind of allergy.
- A specific menu is provided to you by your doctor which includes the food options that you may eat.
- Take prescribed medicines regularly (if any).
- Get all your prescribed tests done.
The wavelength, pulse rate, and duration are three basic components of the treatment. The common clinical guidelines must be followed while performing the treatment. The specific area is cleansed properly and prepared for the procedure. Furthermore, both the recipient and the practitioner have to wear special goggles to prevent direct light detection of the device.
A laser device is used to perform the procedure. The device is held next to the targeted area or directly on that area for a specific period of time at a specific angle. However, if it is held directly to your body then a small plate is used to protect your skin against any harm due to direct interaction with the laser device. The laser rays are pulsated and emitted during the procedure. Almost a distance of 2 millimeters is maintained.
Getting the procedure successfully isn’t enough. You also need to follow the postoperative instructions because they help you in fast recovery and give the best possible results. Some common post-operative instructions include;
- Take prescribed medications timely.
- Quit smoking, use of alcohol, and caffeine for specific days as instructed by your dentist.
- Be careful about your diet and follow the diet chart if provided by your dentist.
- Avoid brushing your teeth for the specific days as instructed by your dentist.
- Contact your dentist on an immediate basis if you are facing any severe problem.
Recovery And Results
The results of low-level laser therapy in Dubai are amazing. However, when it comes to the recovery, you get instant relief from the severe pain. But some days are required for proper recovery. If you are getting the lower level laser therapy after a surgical process then obviously it will take some days. Also, no discomfort is associated with the procedure.
Why should you get this procedure?
Numerous benefits of low-level laser therapy make it the best fit for your dental problems. The following are some of the benefits that will help you understand why you should get the LLLT procedure.
- First of all, the procedure is painless.
- Easy to apply.
- No side-effects and pain are associated with the procedure.
- Reduces the requirement of anesthesia.
- FDA approved the procedure for different health conditions.
Schedule A Consultation
We always recommend getting a consultation before the treatment. During this session, our experts will get your medical history, know your goals and expectations regarding the results, clear your queries, and discuss some other important factors. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® is one of the best clinics to offer low-level laser therapy at a fair price. You can schedule a consultation with our dentists by filling the form given below.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest